• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Made a new friend [f/m] - True

MrTicklee

Verified
It's funny how things seem to go in spurts....sometimes you're on a roll and sometimes you cant catch a break. But I guess its a great, crazy rollercoaster. Afterall, you have to have both the ups and downs so you can appreciate the ups when they come along. Anyway, I had the future of meeting a lady with similar interests the other day and she stoped by for some coffee and some chit chat. Well, the chit chat didn't last that long.

The conversation quickly turned to tickling...so how long have you been into tickling, what kind of tickling do you like, etc....then she sprung the big question..."Where are you most ticklish?" After all, from our previous conversations (and yes, we had talked for a while before meeting, like any sane internet people would do! LOL) she knew I was a Lee and I knew she was a Ler. After some apprehension, I told her...."ummm, my feet." She quickly said, "okay, place them up on my lap" and I did. She proceeded to playfully tickle my feet with my socks on for a bit and then slowly each sock came off and she started to really dig in.

I was thrashing around and screaming and laughing, but she managed to keep hold. After a couple minutes, she stopped and said "if you keep this up I'm going to have to tie you up." "Well," I said, "if you must. I did tell you I'm a thrasher!" After jumping back on me and tickling my feet, knees, thighs, and waist, we stopped again for a short break.

I took the opportunity to go upstairs and get my "bag". I brought it down and told her "I'm probably going to regret this, but her you go." She opened it up and found a rather large collection of restraints, rope, etc. She poured them out onto the floor like a kid at Christmas and quickly grabbed some laces and tied my toes up and started tickling my feet again. She had tied my toes pretty darn good because I couldn't move them at all and my soles were fully stretched out. She hadn't tied my ankles together so I was still able to kick a bit. After a few minutes of torturing my soles some more, she stopped and asked me to lie down on the floor. I complied with her request and she proceeded to strap restraint cuffs around each wrist and ankle. Then she straddled me and began tickling my waist, ribs and underarms. She moved back down to my legs and worked my feet once again while I flopped and wiggled all over the floor. Eventually she stopped again, rolled me onto my back and repositioned my wrists behind by back and then hog-tied me. Guess where she attacked again? Yep, my feet. She managed to grabbed my sides for a while, too. Eventually she stopped and I looked up at the clock and she had been torturing me for an hour. As this was our first time meeting and it was getting late so we called it quits for the evening with plans on getting back together. Something about stocks, suspension from the basement ceiling and I'm not aloud to wear jeans and a t-shirt next time (gulp). Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me LOL

MrTicklee

Love it!

I loved this story!! I'm a F and a switch! I love both aspects....lee and ler:) Great details! PLEASE keep us updated!!!:-D

Nice bro. I dig it. I'm bout 60/40 ler vs lee...I absolutely LOVE having a woman tickle my stomach and especially the back of my neck. Been a while but here's hoping that changes today. Cheers, my guy!

-Dragon

Glad to hear that you had such a great session with her! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Glad you got what you wanted. Me on the other hand, would love to have those privileges with the woman! :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back