• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Room 214 part 2

Nicelegs

"ROOM 214" (Part 2)

The pleasant warmth now filled the entire room. I took a few steps away from the door when I heard it click behind me.
“Hey!” I reached for the handle only to find it locked. I quickly covered myself and turned back to the room.
“What do you want?” I said, panicked.
There was no answer. I took a moment to regain my wits. I had offered myself to the whims of Room 214, and now I was going to have to earn my freedom. Besides, there’s no reason to fear pleasure…is there?
I shook my head and laughed, uncovering myself once again. I flicked the light switch on and took in my surroundings. The room was darkly lit, bathed in a subtle amber glow as warm as the air itself. There were only two doors: one to the large luxurious bathroom, the other to the walk-in closet. The rest of the room was vast, leading to a gigantic king size bed. Everything had in fact been left exactly as it was, even Ms. Shine’s possessions.
I spotted her dresser and large vanity mirror across the room. I sat down before the mirror and sampled her perfume collection. The sweet bouquet of smells stirred something inside me. I looked at my reflection and daydreamed of what must be the life of a care-free starlet.
Suddenly I dropped the glass cap from one of the vials. I dove after it as it rolled across the floor. When I caught it, I froze, thankful I didn’t break a possibly expensive little item. I found myself on all fours on a soft, fur rug which I didn’t recall being there before. I started to get up, but my nipples stroked the fur and my nerve-endings were once again awakened.
“Okay, this could be interesting,” I smiled to myself.
I began rocking back and forth on my hands and knees letting my hanging breasts sway across the rug. My nipples grew more turgent with each pass. I then slid down and sprawled myself over the rug. I reached my hands forward and pulled myself across the inviting material, then pushed myself back. I repeated this over and over, back and forth, until it seemed that the fur was writhing under me. Caressing every inch of my flesh.
“Mmm, that tickles,” I cooed.
I pressed my cheek against the rug spread my legs now. The rug seemed to fold perfectly, creating a hard ridge that ran from my feet to my belly. I began humping the ridge, slowly, than faster as I clenched the fur in my fists. The ridge had found it’s way between my labia and was working its magic on my tickle button. A series of perfectly space little knots in the fur each tugged slightly at my clitoris as I passed over it. I was becoming dizzy with lust.
“More,” I begged, “More!”
The rug obliged, as each hair on the rug wriggled across my ribs. I suddenly burst out into laughter.
“Wait!” I shouted hysterically, “That’s too much!”
My laughter was interspersed with moans of passion. I was grinding harder and harder against the rugs ridge as my upper body was being mercilessly teased.
Then I slowed down. My tows curled like the smile on my face, my breath shallow now. It was right there, a second away from the most deliciously intense orgasm a girl could ever ask for. My ears buzzed and my eyes watered. I could hear my pulse and feel it in my loins.
Then it all came to a cruel halt. The ridge sank away underneath me.
“Oh no,” I said, “not fair.”
I was a breath away from a much needed climactic rush, then denied, left lying there like a fool. I was furious.
“Is that how you’re going to do me? You want me to stay this aroused all night?”
I stood up and marched toward the door, when a feeling suddenly came over me. It was like the room was beckoning for me to stay, apologizing even. I took advantage of the situation, decided to take control.
“Look, I don’t know what your plans are for me, but I have never felt this horny in my life. If I want to play, you’d better let me play. And when I want to cum, you’re going to let me. Understand?” I couldn’t believe the words that had come out of my mouth, bold words. I’d never spoken like that before. This room was giving me a sexual confidence I didn’t know possible. I should have been more grateful.
Then something brighter than the rest of the room caught my eye. It was white lingerie, draped over a chair in the corner, like an offering. I smiled to the room now, apology accepted.
I took the underwear to the mirror and tried it on. It was much more risqué than would have been allowed in Wendy Shine’s time: a white corset, daringly skimpy panties, and a pair of long gloves, all satin. I put on the knee-high stockings and admired my own reflection. The material almost seemed to glow on me. Then I felt something peculiar against my skin. The fabric almost seemed to be coming to life, titillating every spot of my flesh that it touched. Every spot!
“Oh my,” I giggled, “now this WILL be interesting.”

-To be continued…

I like how you are able to maintain the level of eroticism as your story continues. You have a very creative imagination.

This is the got to be the most erotic story I've read in a long time, on this board or any other. Please continue it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back