• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Announcement -- are you sitting down?

TummyDragon

TMF Expert
I will cut right to the point because there is no delicate way of saying the following.

Rio and I are divorcing. Yes, you read that correctly. There is no animosity. No big story. No behind the scenes gossip. We are soul mates in this life but sometimes there comes a time when paths which have come together must separate.

There is still and always will be a tremendous love between us and because of this love we have for each other, we ask everyone to respect our privacy during our healing process. We really do not wish to talk about anything at this moment and we ask that all of our friends simply accept that we don't wish to discuss anything through PM's or IM's or email about our divorce. It is what it is and the good and most important thing is that we are parting ways as very very close friends.

I will be relocating to back to Atlanta to care for my elderly father, and Rio will most likely be relocating to Las Vegas for a wonderful new job opportunity.

This is not an ending. It is simply a new beginning.

David

Dear TD and Rio,

I'm so glad you put the disclaimer in the title, it was quite a shock, indeed. I respect not wanting to get into everything now, but I had to say that while I'm truly saddened about it, I'm happy that you're parting as friends and getting along with your lives. ;) Please, both of you, stay in touch, 'cause we'd miss ya like crazy.

Smiley

I am truelly saddened to hear of your impending divorce. Having been through it myself, I know how it hurts. I wish you both the best and my thoughts will be with you.

We're sorry to hear the news but glad that you can remain friends on another level. We respect your space and privacy. But, we're hear if either of you wants to talk.

Ann & Drew

My heart is absolutely breaking right now as the model twosome of our very community are parting ways. I have nothing but the utmost love, adoration, and immeasurable respect for you both, and because of that I will abide your wishes and ask no questions. I hope your new paths take each of you on a course at least partially as happy as the one you've finished travelling.

My love, condolences, and best wishes to you both. Please stay in contact with us all, for we would surely miss you far too much if you didn't.

Mimi :sadcry:

I'm really sorry. You're both in my thoughts.... :redheart:
XOXO

TD and Rio: Iam very sorry to hear about your pending divorce. I've known both of you for quite a while, and I have always thought you are both great people. All I can say to both of you is that Iam saddened to hear about your circumstance, but I wish you both all the best in building new lives as single people. Take good care.

Mitch

Wow-my head is spinning around my neck like Linda Blair in the Exorcist! The details and particulars are none of my business. My concern extends for you both!!

Me and my one-day-he'll-be-an-ex have evolved to pretty good friends most of the time. We still have one kid to raise, you know!!

You're doing what's best for yourselves and your family. I wish you both well. If you ever need to talk, I'm as close as your next PM.

you each seem like such cool people. I wish you both the best, with all my heart. be good to eachother.

Well Please accept my wishes

to both of you. May you both find what you are looking for. Weather to find each other again or find other paths to happiness. You right. we shall respect your wishes and hope to see you both back soon when you are ready. Hugs to you both

Adam :confused:

I am sorry to hear this. Just the same, if it is what you both want, I wish you both the best of luck in your new lives.

Heartfelt thanks to those of you who have already extended your unconditional support and friendship. We very much appreciate your kind words and respecting our privacy during this time.

We wish nothing but the best for each other and hope you will do the same.

Here's to New Beginnings.

Sorry to hear the news......good thoughts and best wishes for the both of you.

Drew

Having been through the same thing once before ourselves, Tracy and I know where you are coming from and will respect your wishes for privacy.

We also send our love to both of you and our sincere wish that you both find happiness. Parting as friends is the best way to go.

When you do feel like talking, you know where we are and how to get hold of us.

Ray and Tracy

its not easy being green...

Divorce is not an easy proposition even in the best of circumstances...I just want you both to know that your voices here are respected and have been for a long time. I wish both of you the best....I personally would never dream of invading your privicy, just wanted u to know that whatever happens you guys are not alone. Im also glad you two can resolve things on an adult level....alot of people in that position cannot.

Jesus Christ!

Goddamn man, if there's one thing I never expected in my life, this is definitely it! I'm seeing this and I still can't believe it's been written, I NEVER would have imagined that you two crazy kids would separate! It almost violates the physical laws of chemistry!

But...

...BECAUSE you asked, and BECAUSE of respect, I won't ask, write, call or probe either of you two about this matter until you say it's okay. My only request, my ONLY request, is that you two in whatever capacity, STAY IN TOUCH. That's ALL I ask. Because the world's a sad enough place already without the two of you being active in it. And I mean that.

That said, I can only wish you the best of luck Rio with your potential job...and Dragon, best wishes for you and your old man. Hang in there.

In closing...I wish a cyber-toast to one of the greatest couples I'v ever known. We'll miss it, but hopefully never miss the people and the times. Salut.

- Amnesiac

There isnt much I can say that hasn't already been said but my heart goes out to both of you. You two are being adults about it and keeping that friendship says alot about both of your characters. I truly hope that everything works out for each of you individually.

well......it sounds as though this is on the best possible terms, and i wish U both goodness and happiness to follow.

Take the bitter with the sweet

Here's wishing you two well, hoping something good will come out of what must be so painful.

Best Wishes To Both Of You...

Because the folks who already responded are so eloquent and thoughtful, there's not much to add. Certainly, you can add shdwcoder and I to the list of folks who wish you peace and healing. May your privacy be respected during your new beginning. :grouphug:

Auwww I'm so sorry to hear this, but as everyone else has said, at least it's on good terms. You guys both seem amazing, but not too amazing that there won't be some major butt-kicking if you don't stay in touch :)
xoxox take care and of course we're all here to talk at any time

Well I will say that I am truely shocked but it does and can happen...even in this community.
Tummy and Rio were one of the first folks I connected with WAYYY back in 1994 and I always had great conversations with them.

Good luck in your new lives!

Tommytikl

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back