• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape: Episode 4

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape: Episode 4 (part 1)

Eva Longoria tickled

Wednesday. The most neutral day of the week, yet Mia was having a great time. Coming home from a great time with friends, from a night full of drinking games,
and toying with men who just wanted to get in their pants. She showered and got ready for bed, excited as Wednesdays are famous as "Random Wednesdays"
in her dreams. She cuddled up in her warm velvety soft sheets and kissed Teddy Tickles goodnight.
She opened her eyes as she was falling into the preverbial rabbit hole. She didn't blink as her face grew an evil grin and she crossed her arms, falling into oblivion,
hearing muffled screams and giggles and images of arching backs and thrashing heads as she fell past windows as some lucky souls were feeling her infamous tickle
treatment. Her falling slowed dramatically and her feet gently met the ground, and in an instant she was in uniform. A tight red leather outfit that exposed much of her
gorgeous breasts and had gaps around her ribs and tummy. The tail of the dress split into four strands about 6 feet long, and they were tipped with a long stiff turkey
feather. Her long silky black hair was tightly braided in the back, and the tip of her braid was fanned out to look like a feather, and as she moved along, it moved
back and forth, gently tickling the small of her back. Her size 10 feet were always bare and were the feet of an utter goddess. Her toenails were painted a deep red
to match her dress. She floated down a long hall, 2 inches from the ground. The floor was covered all over with stiff black feathers, that stroked her soles as she
moved toward her destination, causing slight giggles, as she loved the sensation. It was the only part of her dreams she could not control, she always had to have
her feet tickled. Not that she complained, she loved the sensations of feathers dancing over her helpless soles like she was the stage at Riverdance. She entered a
vast cavern that echoed with laughter and screaming and thousands of thrashing bodies and she closed her eyes and smiled, drinking it all in. She was estatic. She
floated 4 feet from the ground, spinning around twice with her arms raised. The floor feathers grew 4 feet to meet her feet to contnue tickling them. As a side effect,
the thousands of women were covered in feathers, and with their thrashing, tickling all over every inch of the bare skin. She room erupted in screams and cackling,
all at the same time, like in a sinister opera. Her 4 dress tails lifted up, mimicing her arms as she shouted "Laugh for me!" She floated down the the ground again,
and the room erupted in gasps, as thousands of women gasps for sweet air, so much so, you could feel the oxygen being stolen by the many pairs of lungs.
Her right hand man, Teddy Tickles, came to her side, a life sized teddy bear with an evil grin on his face, dressed in a long black overcoat, with a black tie, and a black beret, with an emblem of a feather in front.
He handed her a velvet covered sheet of paper, which immediatly tickled the palms of her hands as she grabbed it. She let out a sweet giggle, not so much from
the tickling of her palms, which she enjoyed immensly, butt from the name on the paper. Eva Longoria. On Wednesdays, she let Teddy pick her victims to tickle.
and she had to admit, he had good tastes. She patted him on the shoulder with one dress tentacle, "Wonderful. Excellent choice." He stood up straight and replied
with a soft growl. Mia made her way down the pathway, women in stocks all around her, then she noticed one who seemed.... different. "Do you like the tickling
of your soles?" demanded Mia. "Yes, my mistress, i am humble to have my feet caressed by your feathers." gasped the redhead tickle slave. "I see. Prove yourself.
How would you treat my soles?" asked Mia. She placed her right foot in her face. The humble slave began licking her soles and arches with much delight and
took pleasure in licking between Mia's long toes. Mia closed her eyes and loved the feel of the slaves long, nimble tongue over her arches and toes. "Very well, you
will be rewarded. you will recieve your own private room, and upgraded with toothbrushes scrubbing your toes, and feathers stroking your bare breasts. If you
continue to please me, I will let you lick and worship my feet." said Mia. The slaves face lit up with glee as she thanked her mistress for such an honor. Teddy
apeared by her side. "Make it so." said Mia. Teddy nodded slightly in reply and shimmered away. Mia continued her way down the path, to the room where
Eva was waiting, strapped to a table, and wondering where she was. "Desperate Housewives indeed!" thought Mia. "I'll show her the meaning of desperate"
giggled Mia.

second half up soon. i'm making a big comback, as i have more time and patience for writing. i'm particularly proud of this work so for. hoping to make a comback with a big bang.

does anyone like it? praises or constructive critisism is better than nothing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back