• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sniffing my aunt's sleeping feet

BobFootnut

Hi All

I am ew to this board and want to know if anyone else like me liked to sniff their auant's sleeping feet. Also, is there a way to search the storie w/o reading al 240 pages?

Well, here is my story. I really don't remember how old I was but my first experience tickling my aunt's feet was when I was a young boy before school. She had a front step she would sit on in the warm weather. She always wore bare strappy sandals w/painted toes(even in winter) and ALWAYS an ankle bracelet. Her favorites were flip flops though. In the house she was ALWAYS barefoot in summer and mostly sneaks w/no socks in winter, though sometimes white socks. In the spring and fall depending how warm it was she either wore leather thong sandals(my favorites were a V strap thong and a sling back) or leather flats w/no socks. For dress she wore high heels w/no stockings except for winterwhen she usually wore black stockings. Her feet were size 6-6 1/2 depending on the shoe. She had very high arches w/very smooth rounded heels and her toes were perfectly proportioned.

This particular day she had on a pair of bare strappy black leather sling back sandals with two small straps going accross her toes. I was sitting on the bottom step and my mother was sitting at my left and my aunt was behind me and slightly to my right. I don't know why but I jsut put my hand behind me to find the top of my aunt's foot. My hand just sat there and she made no attempt to move her foot. I remember feeling the top of her foot and the leather straps of her sandals. I don't know why but I began to just tickle the top of her foot. I heard my mother ask her: "What is he doing?" My aunt replied "He's tickling my foot" The next thing I knew, my aunt took the toe of the other foot and gently used it to slide the slingback of the sandal on the foot I was tickling down so she could slip off her sandal. I will never forget the sound her bare foot made as she slipped off her sandal. To this day, the sound of a women removing her sandals and shoes is a major turn on.

She then rested he bare foot on top of the sandal to give my little fingers free reign to tickle the top of her soft, sexy foot. After a while, she lifted her foot up in the air a little as if to bekon me to tickle the bottom, all the while just making small talk w/my mother as if it was perfectly natural I was tickling my aunt's feet. I remember looking at the bottom of her feet and they were slightly dirty(from walking barefoot in the house) so I brushed the dirt off w/my hand, but lingered as long as I could just feeling the shape of her high arches and soft rounded heels. This is why to this day, I love the bottoms of a woman's feet that are slightly dirty from walking barefoot in the house.

Then I remembered her other sandalled foot and thought she must want me to slip off her other sandal. I remember gently sliding the slingback down over her soft smooth heel and pushing the back of the shoe down then cupping the bottom of the shoe w/my hand and sliding it forward towards her toes hearing that sound of leather against bare skin as I slipped her shoe off, making sure my hand brushed the bottom of her foot. This is why the act of removing women's sandals and shoes from her feet to me is one of the most sensual acts there is and should be done very slowlyand sensually

Now both of her feet were free and I tickled both the tops and the bottoms. Tickling of her feet did not make her laugh. She just loved it when I lightly scratched the bottoms of her feet and I could hear her sigh w/pleasure.

Although, I don't remember what happened after that, but from that day on I sought out my aunt's feet to tickle since she seemed to love it. I have many experiencs to relay to you including my first orgasm which came when I was sniffing my aunt's feet as she slept at age 11. This is why one of my favorite acts is sniffing the feet sleeping women which surprizingly I got to do a lot in college with sleeping women at frat parties who would fall dead asleep after geting drunk.

I will be gad to relay all of those experiences in future letters including othes with cousins and neighbors

If an women want to relay their experiences w/their young nephews drop me a line to [email protected]

Enjoy, Bob

Just be sure you're not sniffing my girlfriend's feet at a frat party, especially if I'm passed out next to her. I already had to kick her ex-boyfriend's ass because he just wouldn't quit harassing my main squeeze. I'm not making threats to anyone, mind you, but a lot of frat guys (I'm not one of em) can be real dicks, so be careful my man!

I party all over the States whenever I can, with my Bonnie "partner in crime" baby, so you never know who you'll run into. I've learned that anything's possible, so you can't blame me for giving you my advice.

From one foot guy to another, Mum's the word

jersey_tickler said:
Just be sure you're not sniffing my girlfriend's feet at a frat party, especially if I'm passed out next to her. I already had to kick her ex-boyfriend's ass because he just wouldn't quit harassing my main squeeze. I'm not making threats to anyone, mind you, but a lot of frat guys (I'm not one of em) can be real dicks, so be careful my man!

I party all over the States whenever I can, with my Bonnie "partner in crime" baby, so you never know who you'll run into. I've learned that anything's possible, so you can't blame me for giving you my advice.

From one foot guy to another, Mum's the word

Lighten up Francis

Sgt. Hulka

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back