• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle My Wife... Please! (Chapter 2)

Colin James "Just Came Back"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
great story as usual slaver however i would have been mad as hell if i had been that wife. nothing on this earth could get me to admit being a sllut, especially to an ex wife. but highly entertaining and riveting as always. not a fan but a supporter wink wink

isabeau :twohugs:

so there isnt any misunderstanding to anyone else reading this and wondering why i said i wasnt a fan, read the post on tonys revenge. i was a fan til he corrected me and preferred me to be called a supporter. xoxo :Kiss2:

Last edited:
:D

The idea is that she didn't want to, but she had no choice. If you were tickled long enough you'd be suprised at what you'd say to make someone stop. :jester:

i guess that makes sense Slaver one never knows what they might be forced to say to get someone to stop tickling them. when is part three coming out?

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

I'm not sure...

I don't have the same freedomw to use the computer like I used to. However there will be a chapter 3. In fact I'm not sure how long it wil go anymore, I've been having so much fun wirting it. :D

would love to read this (and your other stories that were replaced with a vid)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back