• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old time Actress you would like to tickle

Mary Pickford, she's pretty hot for someone who would now be almost 120 years old.

She got her start in movies back in 1909 when D.W. Griffith noticed her potential.

That picture is not Mary Pickford, it's Lupe Velez.

This is.
Mary Pickford Friends 1907.jpg
Mary Pickford in Kiki.jpg
Mary Pickford in Kiki (1930).jpg

Always fantasized she gets a good tickling at the end of "Daddy Longlegs", released May 12, 1919, almost 100 years ago today.
View attachment Mary Pickford in Daddy Longlegs_x264.mp4

My own choice would have to be Claudia Cardinale.

Last edited:
2 words...... VERONICA LAKE!

Finally! I thought I would have to be the one to say it. I mean, I agree with a lot of the names being thrown around in this thread, but I can't believe it took six pages to get to her. Hers is the first name that popped into my head.

Pamela Hensley (aka Princess Ardala from Buck Rogers), Joyce Dewitt, Stephanie Powers, Dawn Wells, Caryn Richman (Gidget), and Carla Borelli (soap opera called Texas

Barbara Eden, Maureen McCormick, Victoria Principal, Dawn Wells, Tina Louise

Not really "old time," but I would love to have tickled Rachel Weiss as she appeared in The Mummy with Brendan Fraser. Remember where she woke up tied down on the slab next to the old mummy? Her armpits were fully exposed and to me were just SCREAMING to be stroked and teased and then mercilessly tickled.

I think for me it's the obvious choice of Audrey Hepburn, but perhaps a lesser-known selection would be Teresa Wright, who I first saw in Hitchcock's Shadow Of A Doubt

And a little later than the real Golden period of the Golden Era, but Hayley Mills (around the time of Endless Night) would be high on my list too.

Not a ler. I just think Brigitte Bardot, Jayne Mansfield, and Veronica Lake are some serious bombshells. Lauren Bacall had that arresting come-hither stare. And then Grace Kelly literally looked like a princess. Marlene Dietrich and Eartha Kitt strike me as lers though xD

There's so many of them that I'd love to tickle, but GENE TIERNEY is my first choice. Linda Darnell admitted to being ticklish in an interview once so I'd also put her high on my list. Others: Teresa Wright, Grace Kelly, Jane Wyman, Doris Day, Mary Pickford, Veronica Lake, Claudette Colbert, Vivien Leigh, Paulette Goddard, Ida Lupino, Yvonne De Carlo (Gorgeous woman in her pre Lilly Munster days).

I agree with megaticklish. There are so many of them that would love to tickle torture in their prime, but I'll avoid the obvious ones and pick Judy Garland.
She was a doll. She had the cutest little feet of her time, and she just looked as she would be off the chart ticklish all over.

Since this is about Hollywood actresses:

Claudia Cardinale
13510b2102db27cc4b41bbe2243533c2--claudia-cardinale-vintage-beauty.jpg

Diane McBain
c20de8bed2d11b1fe734b7c4dc627f4e.jpg

Jacqueline Bisset
8722b52129b8804962ea9935662b8326--jacqueline-bissett-hollywood-actresses.jpg

Mamie von Doren
4572294b446b152da45789679ac86750.jpg

Sharon Tate
740full-sharon-tate.jpg

Ursula Andress
119453.jpg

Veronica Carlson
12719f34c31c94e061a05c5c1bed6db6.jpg

Valerie Leon
s-l400.jpg

TMF isn't letting me attach images for some reason, but my orientation is to think of actresses who might tickle me, and the first that springs to mind is Katharine Hepburn, who would be a merciless deadpan teaser as she drove me relentlessly into hysterics. Then there's Janet Leigh and Grace Kelly, who were just stunners.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back