• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Sighting: Black Scorpion (*f/m)

Hahathna

TMF Master
I really hate Roger Corman. Here's why...

Last Night's episode of Black Scorpion - "He Who Laughs Last" - featured the return of the Gangsta Prankster, the show's incredibly lame Joker rip-off. If you haven't experienced the pain of Black Scorpion, consider yourselves lucky. I may have been scarred for life because of this crapfest, yet I come back week after week for more abuse. But I digress...

In the episode, the GP forces his brother, Argyle (who is also the Black Scorpion's assistant), back into a life of crime. Argyle is forced to build a machine called the "Bust-A-Gut" that makes people swell up and explode if they start laughing, transforming Angel City into a town without laughter. When Argyle tries to stop GP's mad plans, he is tied down to a table and a feather on a pendulum is run across his barefeet. The GP's henchgirl, Giggles, also gets a few quick tickles in on his feet as well. If Argyle gives in to the tickling and laughs, he swells up like a balloon and explodes. Oh, the horror! Black Scorpion shows up just before he breaks, saving him, of course.

Meanwhile, the GP's master plan is to drop feathers onto the unsuspecting city, tickling every and making them laugh so the Bust-A-Gut can do its evil work. Scorpion and Argyle arive in time to stop them. During the fight, one of the GP's henchmen comes at Black Scorpion with a feather, trying to use it like a sword, but she knocks him out before he gets within three feet of her. The threat is ended when Black Scorpion tells the GP an incredibly lousy joke, making him laugh and he explodes. The end (thank god).

What's especially upsetting is... my description given here is a heck of a lot better than the show was! Sooooo many possibilities... wasted.

And that's why I hate Roger Corman.

I put together a montage of a few Black Scorpion pics (both in and out of costume), so you can get an idea of how big an opportunity was missed. Personally, I think this is one superheroine who definitely needs a serious tickling.

http://www.geocities.com/hahathna/blkscorp.html
Right click on the image and open it in a new window to see it full sized.

If anyone else saw this travesty, please post what you thought about it. Think of it as group therapy.

Hahathna

Yes!

I've thought this for a long time! And while she's at it, she should lose the boots once in awhile. :) Was there at least any tickle TALK from her?? I can't believe the screwed this up so badly...

Nope... no tickle talk from Black Scorpion/Darcy. She told another lame joke at the end, so at least she laughed and smiled (which is a rarity on this show), but that's it.

The closest we got was during a fight, she asked the Gangsta Prankster's girlfriend Giggles "What are you giggling about?" The girl's response... "It's what I do."

Oh, Roger... how could you pass up such a wonderful opportunity for gratuitous teasing?!!!

The world weeps...

Hahathna

black scorpion disappointment

I saw this episode as well, very disappointed. at least they could have done was have GP's henchwoman aka Giggles tied down to the table instead of Argyle. she was having too much fun ticklling Argyle's feet. She deserved a little treatment herself.

Tickler6998--

I totally agree. Giggles should have gotten it... or even Argyle's girlfriend!

But I'm still holding out hope for our heroine to get it either as Black Scorpion or Darcy (or both). Now that'd be must see tv!!!

Hahathna

I agree

I to was hopeing in this episode a female character would get the tickle treatment. Darcy,Argyles wife,Giggles,the duputy mayor,or the mayors girlfriend there is an abundance of beautiful woman on that show that could have been captured and tickled by the prakster instead of Argyle(or along side him, so they could keep the general plot and apease us). Instead we are subjected to a horrible tease. There was another project I beleave Roger Corman was involved with(although I could be wrong) in which a wonderful tickle op was blown. I remember seeing it some time ago. A girl in her tweenties was chained or strapped down on a wooden table barfoot in some kind of dungeon or lab. A man was threatening her for what I can't recall, anyway it was chessy borderline comical(not serious) and I remember what appeared to be feathers hanging on the wall. However the girl was not tickled. Wheather Corman was involed with this or not he still blew Black Scorpion in an ep that revolved around laughter and tickling, so like Hahathna and Tickler6998 I to am disappointed with Corman.:(

Hope??

You know, it's occurred to me that we can still make this work. We have
1) A really silly show
2) doing mediocre at best in the ratings
3) that has a web site for fan feedback.

If we all posted together, we could generate more feedback than that show deserves, give hope to the producers, and get the Black Scorpion tickled in the process. What do you think?

The show's URL is http://www.scifi.com/blackscorpion/ and the fan feedback portion is the Bulliten Board.

Bandit

Bandit--

You are absolutely right! Black Scorpion needs all the viewers it can get (assuming it hasn't already been cancelled... it is the SciFi channel, after all). Let's start sending e-mails saying we want Black Scorpion to get it. It might not help, but it certainly couldn't hurt!

Hahathna

Yes

I thought about posting an idea like this on SciFi's bulliten board, but didn't have the guts. If others post the idea there I will as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back