• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to make a person PEE! (respond only if you favor it)

I'm a pretty merciless tickler. I'll stop if my partner is clearly in distress. But if not I'm going to dig in! Def guilty of making a couple exes pee a bit .

I'm a pretty merciless tickler. I'll stop if my partner is clearly in distress. But if not I'm going to dig in! Def guilty of making a couple exes pee a bit .

Your sadistic, I like that

My bf has joked about that for there have been times where he's tickled me so much i thought my bladder was going to explode lol. Needless to say he wouldn't do that to me cause it wouldn't be a pretty picture. But hey, those that are into it. Enjoy.

I've been tickled to that point many times.

I was embarrassed the first couple of times it happened but after a while it was just "Oh well. If it happens it happens".

My ticklers past and present seemed to find it exciting although they never said so but I always knew.

This is exactly what my wife would say! I tickled her till she peed about 90-100 times, she is always a little bit embarrased but then she just laughs it off. She says "I like it when it tickles a lot and peeing is just an inevitable part of intensive tickling" :). What a sweetie! Also what StuGatz9 says is exactly how I see it. It's a game, I have absolutely no intention to humiliate my ticklee but I really like to break her will, she fights to hold it but I tickle her so much she just loses control.

Wow a really old thread but as this has happened to me I might as well share.

It certainly is intense and humiliating. My ler enjoyed tickling me to this point as he enjoys “breaking” me. I too love being tickled to submission but not to the point of peeing. It’s like torture when I started to pee but he just kept on tickling. I really felt myself being emptied out and there was nothing I could do about it as I was all tied up. However I appreciated it in the end and he helped me clean up afterwards. :p

Yeah I am not into this all and it would only happen if I was commissioned a custom to do it. I would have a tarp and lots of Chux pads involved.

he enjoys “breaking” me. ...... there was nothing I could do about it as I was all tied up.
And this is what it is all about I guess :). I believe most of us "make her pee" guys don't intend to humiliate the ticklee, it's about winning the laughing game and breaking the will of the ticklee. My wife also doesn't like when it happens but she doesn't care and I hope no real harm was done to you either.

the pee itself is nasty, but I must admit that when I see a wet spot on a woman's panties after a tickle, and she's all disheveled and reduced to giggly Jello, it's hot because it signifies how mind-blowing it was to her, that she lost bodily control.

Personally I would never want to push a lee that far(unless she was into losing complete control I understand some lee's might like extreme tickle torture). IMHO, tickling someone that intensely is neither sexy or fun, it's just sadistic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back