• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to make a person PEE! (respond only if you favor it)

LaoTickleRose

All you ticklers out there, tell me your fantasies... male, female, shemale i don't care... have you ever tickled someone specifically to make them pee their pants? I don't mean where you pause for a moment and the person pees... I mean the person is thrashing about, telling you they have to pee, and you tickle them harder and when they leak... you keep tickling to amke them lose all control?

I once had one girl who complained that she was going to pee and I didn't believe her, so I carried on and she gave me a squirt!

I was so shocked that I stopped when really that should have been my cue to tickle harder! :)

I'm surprised at you, isn't one of the ideas of tickling to show the ticklee that he/she is NOT the one in control? LOL. Did she make it to the toilet?

YES! That is the exact idea, but it totally took me by surprise. I thought she was bluffing to make me stop, but evidently the squirt that got me on the leg proved otherwise.

She never did make it to the toilet... she said "I told you I was going to pee!!"

"you need the toilet now?"
"no, its just when you tickle"
"ok, I carry on then!"

She never squirted after that. I think she thought that I would stop and she could use the threat of squirting as a tool to make me stop. When that tool was not effective, I guess she didn't use it anymore. :D

I have and did so intentionally many times only because I am very merciless when I tickle and the point the one being tickled is at when control is lossed is just so awesome!

M1

I always like hearing that a person was tickled until they pee'd. I wish there was more stories like that, also, i wish their wer tickling videos like that too.
If you know of an, let me know. :bunny:

Hmmm tickling till a person pee's themselfs? not really my cup of tea at all. But hey whatever gets you going. If that is what your into then cool so be it.

2qt4u said:
I always like hearing that a person was tickled until they pee'd. I wish there was more stories like that, also, i wish their wer tickling videos like that too.
If you know of an, let me know. :bunny:

Over at http://www.clips4sale.com thier are Peeing Clips that you can buy and download i think for so much money 2qt4u.

But they are not tickling and peeing related at all. There just peeing fetish related (mostly girls peeing)

Just thought that i might let you know that just incase.

I think the idea of peeing as a result of the tickling and being out of control is very hot but the reality of it actually happening I think would dampen the situation, lol, if you know what I mean. One of those things that sounds good in a story or a movie but in actual practice, not so much. But like someone else said, whatever floats your boat.

Sandee

I think it’s a cool idea, after all for me there is certainly a large element of dominance being a ler but I haft to agree that its probably better in real life to tickle until they almost pee but not quite otherwise it could get messy… still if you’re into messy then why not…
:bouncybou

i really love the idea of tickling a girl till she pees but if it did happen in real life i woudlnt really know how to react it would be kinda awkward

I got wet just this week - she sat on my lap facing away from me and I wrapped my arms around her - my fingers had perfect access to both of her sides - she kicked and struggled but I tickled the piss out of her - my lap was really wet.

Tickle till Pee clips at Clips4sale

Hi folks,

Even though I have been warned by some well-meaning souls to stay clear of this discussion, I am going to provide some information and thoughts to those who have asked about “Tickled until Peeing” on Clips4Sale. Some sites that sell videos (many now available either streaming or download), such as Ticklehell, DungeonMaidens, Risque Renee (through her affiliate Angel) and ME Productions (marketed at Patches.net) also feature this genre, but I’ll stick with Clips4Sale. Clips4Sale is not an easy site to search. For one thing, you can’t search two terms (“tickle” and “pee”) at the same time, so locating this hard-to-find genre there is not easy. Hopefully, this will be of some help to folks looking for this sort of thing, and maybe one or two might be able to alert me to some clips that I haven’t found.

After this review, I will offer some thoughts on the genre itself.

BlueFetish Videos
*”Tickled Till she Pees w/ Liz Tyler. Excellent tickling, beautiful woman. The peeing seems convincing and real. The clip offers a lot of buildup, with the model threatening to pee at least twice before she actually does it. Too bad she’s wearing black panties, but I guess you can’t have everything. I am not too into the whole dungeon/institutional/chains/fetish clothes genre, but this is still worth it.

BlueFetish has at least two other clips, “Stoned &Tickled w/Holly” and “Little Potty Mouth Christy Tickled,” in which the model threatens to pee, but doesn’t. (The tickling in the Christy clip is excellent, by the way.) For now, their man said to me that they won’t make any more clips where the model pees, because they are worried about being prosecuted under government indecency laws. It’s a shame, because BlueFetish has some of the best models (some, a little young for my taste) and some excellent tickling scenarios. I guess you can’t blame him, but it seems like they have already crossed this barrier, and if the government is going to go after this sort of thing, I would suspect that they aren’t going to split hairs that thinly, but who knows.

Tickle Torture Horror House
*Tickling the out of her” and “Stop I’m going to pee.” (Beware, the second one for some reason doesn’t turn up in the Clips4Ssale search mechanism, so you just have to look for it.) A very sexy woman, tied nude to a tickling table, pees multiple rivers. Highly recommendable. That said, as ridiculous as this might sound to someone who hasn’t seen it and is just relying on this description, there doesn’t seem to be a convincing connection between the tickling and her peeing herself. This seems to be one of those things where she really had to go, so just went (but, boy, does she go), regardless of the tickling. You might well imagine that she’d probably burst just lying there doing nothing. She had definitely reached her, er, saturation point before letting loose. This is a full nudity clip. I like peeing in panties better, but this is a very good, revealing and real clip.

*”Gspot tickled till she pees.” A very attractive model. The peeing, just a little spurt (they say that in their description, so at least they’re honest), takes up a few seconds of a 7 minutes video. The scenario, a completely nude model on a tickling table, is identical to the first one. One thing that irks me about this clip: a towel has been placed under the model, obviously there for a single purpose. (This reminds me of the very annoying newspaper trick in Ticklehell videos.) In other words, this clip is a bit contrived and obviously staged (I suppose almost all clips are staged, but here, it is a little tooo obvious), but this is still an excellent clip.

Let’s Tickle Christine
In a few clips, Christine says in her description that she almost peed during the session, but managed to hold it in. She is fabulously beautiful and sexy and her clips are convincingly real. I have written a very favorable review of a couple of her clips elsewhere. She is also very responsive to e-mails. I have come close to begging her to carry through on the peeing, but for now, she seems pretty reticent, so I guess I’ll have to respect that and leave her be. Seeing her get tickled until she pees would be a holy grail of this genre, if she ever decides to do it.

Tickle Torture and Foot Fun
This site has some fabulously sexy models and a genuinely likable tickler (Mikey). They also have some humorously creative scenarios. One of his models, Mandy, threatens to pee in multiple clips, but doesn’t. It seems to be a running joke. In one clip, she says she’s going to pee her pants (she’s actually wearing panties), in another clips, she is wrapped in plastic, and says that she is going to “pee my plastic.” In the most recent scene, she is roped to a ladder, and says. “I am going to pee my…[take a wild guess].” I have asked Mikey if she might deliver on that threat some day. He said to me that that she just has a hard time peeing on camera, so, fair enough. If the idea alone of peeing while being tickled is enough for you, than these Mandy clips are definitely worthwhile. They are also very good tickling clips.

Trix Video
In their description for Foot Fantasy 1, they say that Becky, a drop dead, stop traffic brunette, pee’d in her panties while making this vid!” I realize that this could mean that she pee’d but they don’t show it, so I won’t accuse them of false advertising. As far as I can tell, you don’t get to see it, and the audio isn’t very good, so it doesn’t appear that she even talks about it. So far, they haven’t responded to my inquiries to see if they will show her doing it later. The tickling in this video is practically comatose, but if you just like beautiful women in sexy clothing, this is worthwhile. She also has fabulous feet. In my opinion, this should be advertised as a foot fetish clip, not a tickling clip, unless you like really mild tickling. (I get the sense that it won’t be nearly enough for most of the folks on this site.)

Bips Chixxx
“Summer Cummings Tickles Krissy til she pees.” This one just came out, so I’ll reserve judgment on the problem I describe below. This is one smoking hot, heart palpitation inducing clip. Krissy is sexy as hell. The video features her being tied up and tickled by Summer. If you are a boob man, Summer is a dream. The filming is very clever. Most of the time, Summer concentrates on Krissy’s feet (which are tied to the bed frame), so you get to see the tickling, the squirming, the feet, and at least one of Summer’s bare boobs all at the same time. So, what’s wrong with this clip? This is destined to be one of my all-time favorite tickling clips anyway, one that I can watch and enjoy repeatedly, but in spite of the title, Krissy doesn’t pee. Oh, what a let-down. The tickling is so convincing, she squirms so madly, I was sure she would pee any second. I kept saying “kudos to them for making me wait until the end.” Talk about the ultimate, blue-balled tease. When it got to the end, and the camera faded out, I almost had to rewind to believe my eyes. I inquired to their man, who says that she does pee, that he filmed it, and knows for a fact that she does, but he didn’t do the editing. So, maybe there is a sequel to this clip, or maybe the squeamish editor just cut the peeing aspect out. I haven’t heard anything from them since then, but it’s only been a few days, so I’ll keep waiting in breathless anticipation. One caveat about this site, the content of this site, especially the bondage aspect, can verge on the extreme side (not the tickling clips), for my tastes. They only have 3-4 tickling clips, but they are also spectacularly good.

Atwitter Video
This is a relatively new site that has at least four clips, three featuring a very beautiful, long-haired blonde named Amy, and one featuring a similarly attractive (although too young for my tastes) brunette Starlit. One of the Amy clips (“Amy tickled 3”) and the Starlit clip, you don’t get to see much. The other two Amy clips (“Tickled Amy one”) and (“Tickled Amy four”), Amy makes an absolute mess. She pees so much in one of them, that the camera pans down to the floor, and you get to see her smiling face in the puddle she makes. This is some of the best tickled until peeing content on Clips4sale. Those of you who are into pure, tickled till death, suck the paint off the walls thrashing and screaming might not get into the Amy clips. Her reactions to the tickling are evidently real, but subdued. She is very soft-spoken, and even though the audio is good, you can’t hear her very well. But still, she has one of the most approachably beautiful faces (and a great body to match) and has a treasure of a smile. I had one criticism of these two clips: Amy is wearing Spandex both times. For this particular genre, Spandex is not my favorite. I prefer cotton to enhance the visibility factor. Also, they are basically identical clips, with her tied on a chair, upright. (So is the Starlit clip). I little variety (lying on her back vulnerable, or tied standing) would be nice. Also, the lead up to the peeing is a little less than convincing. Oh well, again, you can’t have everything. Their man, Russ, is very responsive to e-mails, and usually tries to give you what you want, so I would highly recommend this site.

Tickling Paradise Hot Tickle Clips
“Family Bonding.” This is an older clip and most people on this forum into this genre are probably already aware of it. Having a real life daughter tickle her mother to this degree might be a little creepy to some folks, but there it is. The ticklee in the clip, Renee, is a little on the experienced side (she has an adult-aged daughter, so do the math), but in my opinion, she is sexy, attractive, very well-maintained, and real. She might be a couple of years older than I am, but to quote the proverbial phrase, I certainly wouldn’t in a million years kick her out of ….. The full version clip gets a little tedious after awhile, but they do offer the clip in segments. The peeing itself is not very visible, but you get to see the results.

Sick and Twisted Clips
“Tickle and P.” Truthfully, this is an odd play for this site, seemingly out of character. The site is run by Heather, who is muscle bound, has spiked hair, and is not altogether unattractive. That said, I wouldn’t want to run into her in a dark alley. Her arms are about the size of my legs, and she seems like she could beat most men into mincemeat. The clip features a very sexy, long-haired blonde, chained standing upright. Again, the there is a bit of the undesired dungeon aspect, but oh well. At the beginning of the clip, Heather cuts off the model’s purple panties with a pair of scissors. I wish she hadn’t, but c’est la vie. Her flimsy bra remains on her, but repeatedly reveals her bouncy boobs. The tickling is actually quite good, but the peeing doesn’t seem convincingly induced by the tickling. The model says she has to go, wants to be released so she can relieve herself. Heather won’t comply, so, seemingly in defiance, the model pees right there, on the floor. For part of the peeing sequence (which is quite long), she is not being tickled. The peeing here almost seems more consistent with the domination/humiliation/fetish genre, but this is still a very good clip.

Tied and Tickle Tortured
The fact that this site has only one tickled until pee clip is an unsolved mystery for me. This is the tickling site for the umbrella site called “Fetish Vault.” This has to be one of the most popular, well run sites on Clips4Sale. I am sure that people into tickling get a lot of mileage out of it. To me, the following facts lead to a strange, inconsistent conclusion. The site features a wide variety of material, some extremely extreme, some mild. The point is, Jessie, who runs the site, is not squeamish, and her site pushes the boundaries about as far as they go. The models are all drop dead gorgeous and extraordinarily sexy (some are a bit youngish for my preference); the scenes are well choreographed and cleverly done. Jessie runs her own fetish forum, and is usually pretty responsive. Now for the strange bit. Jessie and her models evidently have no hold-up about peeing. They pee in all sorts of scenarios. They pee when they burp (you have to drink diuretic liquids to burp, so this makes sense), they pee when they are spanked, they pee whilst fingering their belly buttons. FetishVault even has its own clips site (Hot Pee Pee Clips) dedicated to peeing. Most of the models who appear on that site and pee freely there also appear in their tickling clips. The tickling clips, by the way, are excellent. They are convincing, and many feature models in mild, basic bondage being tickled by multiple women ticklers. Imagine this: some even have pretty good plots. You might well imagine that some of these clips could end in a wetting. All that said, the site has three clips where the models (Capri, Kennedy and Tiffany Holiday) threaten to pee, but don’t. The one gem in the bunch is their most recent clip, “Brandi’s Big Tickle Fight.” Brandi May is featured in a lot of other tickling sites on Clips4Sale. She is a smoking hot little redhead who really needs no introduction. Now for the problem with this clip. The description says that the peeing was “totally unscripted and unexpected,” and this is very true. In the middle third of the scene, she is being held down and tickled, and the cameraman very abruptly realizes that she is peeing – her legs obscure part of the view, and by the time the camera makes it to the scene of the crime, most of the peeing is over. You get only a very brief view of her wet panties before she removes them. Some of the dialog that ensues is amusing (she basically says “don’t blame me, I drank a bottle of coke just before). Overall, this is a great clip, even if the peeing aspect has its limitations. Regarding their apparent resistance to do more such clips, Jessie said to me that some models just have a hard time peeing on camera; that seems hardly convincing, given that most of her models, in other sequences (including action sequences like mild same-sex spanking) do just that. I know other people have made requests (maybe not persistent enough) in her own forum, so she has her reasons, whatever they might be. I guess I’ll just have to leave it as a mystery.

A Tickler’s Delight Tickle Store
“Tickled until Pees.” The site admits that this is a marginal quality clip, and they are right. The lighting is too bright and hazy, and it’s hard to turn the sound up without being overwhelmed by the sound of the vacuum cleaner. Very cute ticklee in a bikini. You have to look really hard to see the results. Some of the banter between the ticklee and the male tickler is amusing, but I actually deleted this clip from my files recently. It just wasn’t worth keeping.

Miss Crystal’s Feet, Legs & Ticklin.
Maybe it just hasn’t occurred to them that, given their other proclivities, they could really mine this genre. The description for their most recently released clip says this: “WE MADE CRYSTAL CRY!!!! She screamed and cursed us!!! Even tried to bite!!!! Begging and pleading for it to stop, she’s in complete tortured agony.” A title for another tickling clip reads: “Crystal Tickle Tortured and Betrayed.” This should make the nature of their clips pretty self-evident, and if that’s what you want, they don’t disappoint. They push it a bit far for my preferences, but to each his own. Crystal is fabulously sexy, by the way. The site, which has only one page of clips, but has another clip featuring Crystal and some other models in a peeing contest. So, I am thinking, if they have no hang-up about peeing, and they’re willing to carry the tickling as far as they do, they might be ideal for the “Tickle until Pee” genre. It’s been awhile since they have released anything, so maybe they are hibernating.

Some Thoughts

Ok, presumably, if you are not into the “tickling until peeing” thing, you haven’t read this far, and I doubt any of what follows will change your mind anyway. As for those of us who are, maybe this will provide some uplifting ammunition for the polemics that seem to have emerged from this debate.

About myself, most aspects of watersports turn me off. I do not like to see people pee on each other or drink pee. I am also not too thrilled about “exhibitionist” peeing (Oh, look at me, I am peeing off the Golden Gate Bridge). For a very long time, however, I have been into desperation peeing, particularly long-build ups, women trying to hold it in, and then losing it in their panties, bikinis, workout shorts, etc. I don’t think it is really that peculiar, since many men first get introduced to the mysteries of female otherness by seeing the other sex pee or hearing about them talking about their need to pee. The way we pee is one of the things that makes males and females different, and difference is after all one of the bases for male/female sexual attraction. (I get the sense that it is also involved in same-sex attraction too.) Freudians might have all kinds of things to say about that. Be that as it may, it just seems to me that the connection between desperation peeing and tickling is pretty self-evident. If you are not into it, fine. There are plenty of things I am not into either. But I have a hard time accepting the idea that there is something sick, twisted or perverse about it. It seems to be something that couples do all the time.

Ok, so, some ideas on how this genre can be done right, and how it can be done very wrong.

Right
*The peeing aspect is obviously intentional. There are all kinds of ways to do this. The tickler makes some announcement that he or she is trying to get the ticklee to pee. Of course, the ticklee should try to resist (that’s half the thrill). The peeing should flow (pun intended) through the natural progression of the tickling itself. Other ways of doing this: contest format (15 minutes of tickling; maybe you’ll make it, maybe you won’t), competition (tickle two or more people, let’s see who loses it first), etc., just something to let the viewer know that someone had this in mind.

*The tickling can be aggressive and invasive, but there should be at least some hint of playfulness. After all, tickling is supposed to be fun, even if the ticklee is in agony.

*By the end of the clip, the ticklee should have made her peace with the outcome. If she hasn’t made her peace with it, than it shouldn’t be marketed. Period. (I can’t see how this would be different for any genre.) The Brandi May clip at Fetish Vault is the perfect example of what to do. By the end, everyone (including, most importantly, Brandi May) was laughing about the fact that she pissed herself. Laughter can be one way of achieving this effect. Another would be empowerment. In the “Liz Tyler” clip at Bleufetish, an angry Liz announces that she is going to get back at the tickler for making her pee.

Wrong
*No violence. Nothing else other than tickling and mild bondage should be the culprit for the peeing. I have seen some tickling sites where the restraints actually left visible injuries on the model. I know some people are into this, so I will reserve my judgment, but actually hurting the subject of the video just strikes me as uncool.

*If the peeing is an unintended accident, and the ticklee is obviously NOT cool with the outcome. I will not name the site (it’s not at Clips4Sale) that produced this example, because I am very inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. The rest of their material seems kosher, but their one video that saw a model tickled until she peed had a very creepy aspect to it. First, their model (a beautiful but frightfully skinny woman) obviously had no intention of peeing during the filming of the video. It was an extended filming, and about halfway through, she just had to go. She says that they need to release her, or she is going to pee on the floor. At one point, you can hear the cameraman saying “No” as in, “no, we can’t have her pee, we don’t do that.” (None of their other videos do.) The tickler tickles some more, and then, there is an abrupt cut. Obviously, the three were not on the same page. The scene resumes with the tickler in a very different position, evidently in tears, peeing in a bucket. She must have consented to this being in the video, because a good 20-30 minutes of action follows the scene. She does smile after, but first of all, this is not really a tickle until pee scene. Second of all, we have no idea what was said or what proceeded between the tickling and the peeing (obviously, some time elapsed). You might imagine some kind of argument or even the model pleading to be let go because she doesn’t want to humiliate herself. Maybe none of that happened, but because of the abrupt cut, the viewer will never really know. This is precisely the kind of thing that alarms some people. Sure, tickling until peeing unavoidably has an element of embarrassment or humiliation (what is tickling, other than making people do involuntary things like laughing and squirming), but degradation is an entirely different ball of wax. Without more visual explanation, it is hard to know what really happened during this clip.

*No fear factor. Genuine fear, physical force or intimidation should play no role in tickled till peeing clip. This seems so self-evident as to obviate the need for an explanation.

*About asking: I know that many sites are not into this. I don’t make any requests to these sites. That just seems to me plain respect. I keep my requests limited to sites that have some suggestion of the subject matter in their descriptions, or have actually made such clips in the past. Obviously, if they’ve done it before, or if they feature pee in other fetish contexts, they can’t be too hung up about it, even if, for whatever reason, they still say no to tickling and peeing.

Damn how long did it take for u to type that out?

Tickling till she pees..... seems to messy to me. hehe but if it happens oh well.

Oh, typing it wasn't the hard part. I am a bit new to this forum, so after posting it here, I realized by far the most of it probably should have gone in the reviews forum. Oh well. Next time, if there is a next time, at least I'll know what I am doing.

Ticklee1973 said:
I think the idea of peeing as a result of the tickling and being out of control is very hot but the reality of it actually happening I think would dampen the situation, lol, if you know what I mean. One of those things that sounds good in a story or a movie but in actual practice, not so much. But like someone else said, whatever floats your boat.

Sandee

I am pretty much with Sandee on this one...
One time in college, I had a girlfriend that was ticklish, not crazy ticklish but enough to keep me busy...well one day I tickled her and she was just really ticklish that day and I let her have it, well she just lost it, no warning just flowed and I stopped but she had this look in her eyes, and just kissed me hard and said, lets go take a shower...very hot stuff, in the shower...

Ticklee1973 said:

Sandee

Ahhhhh but IF per chance someone DID it TO you, accidentally of course :angel: , I bet you would make it a mission to take equal revenge!

I have on a few occaisions done this to two different females!
I too thought they were faking it to make me stop but it just made me tickle them harder till it happened.
I did it to them both quite a few times and they each said it was the most intense experience they have had being tickled!

It has yet to happen to me! Can only imagine the experience to be tickled to that level and state!

Last edited:
LaoTickleRose said:
All you ticklers out there, tell me your fantasies... male, female, shemale i don't care... have you ever tickled someone specifically to make them pee their pants? I don't mean where you pause for a moment and the person pees... I mean the person is thrashing about, telling you they have to pee, and you tickle them harder and when they leak... you keep tickling to amke them lose all control?

How about YOU?
Have you done this?

Hell yeah! To me the high point of any tickle torture session is when the girl either pees or orgasms from the tickling.

Anyone who wants to read of this peeing while tickled in a story, try my recent Travels of Rachel Cook - parts 2 and 6.

One tickle video I know of, and like, where the girl pees is Dungeon Maidens Morgan's Wet Tickle - there's a free preview and the whole movie is great - and, contrary to his latest ticklees in my very humble opinion, Morgan is really pretty, too.

TickledToDeath said:
Ahhhhh but IF per chance someone DID it TO you, accidentally of course :angel: , I bet you would make it a mission to take equal revenge!

Don't worry hon, someone like you don't need to be worrying about me taking revenge, you're already in for it!

Sandee

I wonder is it the tickling that makes women pee or the laughing, women have said me before "Stop making me laugh I'm gonna pee." There was no tickling involved.

Ticklee1973 said:
Don't worry hon, someone like you don't need to be worrying about me taking revenge, you're already in for it!

Sandee

Pisha!!!!!!! Yet another IDLE threat from '73!
:p

Ticklerguy4u said:
I wonder is it the tickling that makes women pee or the laughing, women have said me before "Stop making me laugh I'm gonna pee." There was no tickling involved.

A combo of both. The hard uncontroled laughing caused by the tickling. The tickling making the laughing more intense then the laughter caused by a joke or something funny! :devil2:

Sandy you better spend a lot of time thinking of what your gonna do I have seen TTD be ttickled for 4 hours by 6 women the women started dropping out he was left tied with no one tickling they all got tired and let him go

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back