• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle My Wife... Please! (Chapter 3)

Chapter 3: The Judo Lesson (or Revenge of the Teased)​

It was during Christmas when this next chapter in my story took place. Jane had called her judo class and told them that she’d still be holding class even though it was the holiday season. Naturally a lot of her younger students couldn’t make it, being that they were going of with their parents to visit families. I wasn’t surprised in the least to learn that of the half dozen or so of her student that did show up were all male. The only this that did surprise me was seeing Brad, the guy who does are yard work, show up. I couldn’t put my finger on why it surprised me to see him. but in the end it be allot of fun for me, and hell for Jane.

The day started as it often did, before Jane was going to teach a class. As always she tried to look as sexy as she could, to tease the young guys in her class. The only time my wife wore lose pants was when she was teaching judo, other then that it was tight cloths all the way. I watched her from the bed, as she checked herself out in front of the mirror. I knew she knew what she was doing, and she knew it to. Never once had she ever worn a braw to teach her 18 and older class, and the guy in her class were quite aware of this. Jane said it was insentive for them to try and through her, on the off chance that her top would open, and they’d get a look at her cans. Truth was none of her student could through her. Not once had she ever been forced off her feet. In truth she just loved teasing every guy she saw, it turned her on, but today it wouldn’t go as it normally would.

I told Jane I had to go out, and slipped down into the basement. It would be another 20 minuets before her students would arrived and I wanted to get a good seat, just in case something crazy happened. As always I rushed downstairs to my wife’s “dojo” and locked myself in her office. The converted basement had a one way mirror, that aloud anybody in the office to see into the next room without them knowing it. I was pretty sure my wife knew I did this, as she had occasionally flashed her tits at the mirror. Then again she might have been teasing her class via her reflection, who knows.

A half hour later I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. One by one each of the young yellow belts took there place on the carpet. There was 4 to be exact and one white belt, Brad. Like I said before, seeing Brad in this class surprised me. I couldn’t remember why it was at first, but I would, and it would be quite a site. Two of her student were white (one being Brad), two were Spanish, and one of them was a black kid.

“Ok class, I have a special surprise for each of you today.” began Sara, as she took her place in front the young men, “Being that it’s Christmas I’ve decided to give you all a gift, or at least the chance to win a gift.” each of the young men smiled, each with their own Idea of what they’d like from my wife for Christmas, “I any of you can through me, I will teach the class topless.”

The room went dead quiet, and all of the students looked at each other in disbelief. The only student that seemed to be cool about the entire thing was Brad, and with good reason, he knew he could throw Jane. It then dawned on me why his being here was odd, Brad was going to Michigan State on a sports scholarship, for wrestling. As each of the yellow belts stepped into line for there chance to try an throw my wife, Brad stood confidently at the end of the line, a smug grin on his young face.

I had just pulled a drink out of the small fridge when it came Brads turn to try and toss my wife. I watched patiently, and with great interest as the two jockeyed for position on the tumble matt. It only too a few seconds, but suddenly a pair of leg were launched into the air and my wife found herself flat on her back. The 5 men stood and stared in disbelief as teacher and student struggled on the ground.

“How did you do that?” squealed Jane as Brad fought to slip his hand under her top, “Oh wait not that, giggle, get off me.”

“Hay guys, I could really use a hand here.” called brad to his awestruck class mates.

One by one young men came out of their stupor and join Brad on the mat. I stood up to get a better view, and saw that Jane’s top had come lose in her struggles. Soon she was helplessly pinned by four of her students, with Brad straddling her hips. With one quick movement he pulled my wife’s black belt from around her waist, and tossed it aside. My cock started to stir, as the 20 year old slowly opened Jane’s top revealing her magnificent tits to his classmates.

Jane struggled to pull herself free, but it was no use, 5 against one were to much odds for anyone, even an Olympic level athlete. It came as no surprise to me when Brad began to wiggle his fingers over my wife’s face. I could hear her pleading for them to let her up, begging not to be tickled, which only caused my dick to get harder. The four guys holding her seemed to have looks of disbelief on their faces as Brad’s fingers closed in on Jane’s lower ribs.

“No please don’t do this to me Brad, my husband will be home soon, let me up.” she demanded, unaware that I was only a few feet away, “Please, please let me up.”

“I know your husbands gone to play golf, so he won’t be back until late in the evening.” bluffed Brad, “That gives us hours to play, and your going to pay for being such a cock tease to all of us.” he continued lowering his hands to Jane’s luscious body.

Jane screamed, and I pulled down my pant’s, as brad began to gently stoke her tanned skin. The other guy cheered on their leader, watching joyously as her massive breast jiggled as she struggled. I on the other hand stood silently, slowly rubbing manhood, and enjoying the view. I could tell my beloved was in for a long night, being that I was out “golfing” with my friends, that meant I wouldn’t be home till almost 8:00 pm, and it was barely 11:00 am now.

“Oh no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, let me up!” demanded Jane, only to be laughed at be her captors, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I’m sorry I teased you, giggle, I won’t do it again, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.” she pleaded, “Please, just don’t tickle me.”

I watched with wide eyed enthusiasm as Brad’s hands worked there way up and down Jane’s squirming form. As far as I was concerned she’d earned the wrath of just about every guy on the block, after years of blatantly teasing them. Hell she probably deserved to be gang tickled by most of the wives and girlfriends to, but that’s a story for a different time. Maybe I’ll write it for you one day.

I though for a moment that Jane might escape her punishment, when she began to kick furiously with her strong legs, but a student put an end to that by tying her ankles together with her discarded black belt. This of course meant only one guy was needed to hold down Jane’s leg, leaving another set of hands free to tickle her.

“Hay brad is it ok if I tickle her feet?” asked the skinny black kid kneeling by Jane’s wiggling toes.

“No, please not the feet.” screamed Jane at the words, “Please Brad, giggle, I don’t deserve this.”

“Oh yes you do.” replied Brad, “Go for it Mike.” he said with a nod”

“No, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no feet, get away from my feet.!” pleaded my wife as the young man’s fingers gently stoked her arches, “This isn’t fair, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, it’s 5 against 1, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, STOP IT!”

“Your in no position to make demand Jane.” pointed out Brad, as he slipped his finger into her underarms.

Jane squealed and thrashed wildly as she felt a set of fingers squeeze her knees. I looked to see that the other young man by her feet, had tied the free end of her black belt to a very heavy wait, freeing him to get in on the action. Soon all that could be heard was my wife’s delicious laughter, as her beautiful body was mercilessly tickle tortured by her Judo class. The band was so ruthless that she couldn’t even get out an auditable sentence for the laughter that was flowing from her.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no please… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t…. hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, STOP!” was all she could manage to get out from time to time.

“What would do for us if we stopped?” asked Brad, “Just 5 for minuets, what would you do?”

“Oh anything, just let me breath.” pleaded Jane.

Suddenly Jane found herself being stripped our of her clothes. Soon she was laying on the ground, wearing only a red thong. Brad had demanded that the guys leave it on, and I was glad. If the thong had come off I would have definitely stepped in. Jane received what only seemed like a 3 minuet breather, but Brad explained that the time it took to get her garb off was included in her break from torture.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it please, I can’t stand it!” screamed Jane as her semi naked from was tormented once more, “Please stop, hahahahaha, snort, giggle, hehehehehe, I am to ticklish on my feet… STOP IT PLEASE!” she screamed.

I could see the sweat glistening under the lights of the basemen/dojo. A few tears began to roll down Jane’s beautiful flushed face, but her tormentors kept at her for a good 10 minuets more.
Brad soon discovered that the outer sides of Jane’s massive tits were extremely ticklish, second only to her feet. His finger began to gently stoker her jiggling mound, causing her to fall into silent laughter, and bringing a round of cheers from his band of helpers.

I began to stoke myself vigorously as I my climax starting to build. Then suddenly everything stopped. I didn’t want to finish if my wife wasn’t in the throe’s of ticklish torment, so I stopped tugging it, and just watched. Brad instructed one of his allies to go get his bag for him. When the young man returned with it, the bands leader reached in and pulled out a big bottle of baby oil. The group cheered when brad stood up and began to coat my wife’s entire body with the it.
“No more please.” sighed Jane, as the oil coated her boobs and belly, “I can’t take it anymore.”

“Ok, we’ll stop.” said Brad to my surprise, “If you blow all five of us.”

“Absolutely not!” exclaimed Jane with a new found energy, “I haven’t done anything to deserve that sort of treatment.”

You promised you wouldn’t tease us ever again right?” asked Brad, “Well I don’t know about them, but I have one hell of a woody in my pants right now, and it’s your fault for getting naked” he continued, “Now either suck us off or suffer the tickle torture you so richly deserve.”

“Never!” exclaimed Jane, “Do your worst, I’ll never give in.”

“Never say never Jane.” rebutted Brad.

The quintet of ticklers came to bare on my helpless wife’s oiled up body. It was only a matter of seconds before she was screaming with hysterical laughter. I began to jerk off again, intent on seeing how much more she could endure before she broke. I looked down and my wife face, it was bright read, and contorted with laughter. Jane’s back arched and she squirmed desperately to free herself. Then, unexpectedly she turned to the one way mirror and blatantly winked in my direction. Could it be that she’d known I was there the entire time. Was this entire thing an complete set up, worked out between her and Brad.

“HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, STOP IT, I CAN’T STAND IT ANY MORE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed, her poor body obviously taken beyond her ability to resist an longer, “I’LL DO IT, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE STOP, I’LL SUCK YOU OFF, ALL OF YOU!”

Just as she screamed her complaints with their conditions, I could feel my cock start to tingle. A white stream of hot cum shot from the tip of my dick, landing across her desk.. I groaned, and felt my ball throb as the tension was forced from them suddenly. I stumbled backwards and collapsed into the chair behind me. As my wife prepared to honour the terms of her tormentors, I noticed a posted stuck to it‘s rim, with something written on it.

I know your watching, I hope you enjoy the show.

Love
Jane (XOXO)

The End

another great story slaver. yes please do write about the wives and girlfriends getting even when you have the time. it was so cool the way she knew her husband was watching the entire time. she definitely has an awesome husband. hope you come back soon slaver

isabeau

Any chance of a Part 4? This has always been one of my favorite story series on this forum.

Any chance of a Part 4? This has always been one of my favorite story series on this forum.
Probably not, my next plan is to do a predominantly F/* series Punjabi women/celebrities. An Indian woman I knowloved the idea when I pitched it to her.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back