• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestion: Photo/Pictures of Members

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
There should be a link in/on the profile page to get to the photos of all members who HAVE a picture of themselves in the Members Picture subforum.

That's a good idea, but I'm not sure how we would implement it. I know I'm not going to go through the member photo section and track down every persons profile to add the link :)

MTP Jeff said:
That's a good idea, but I'm not sure how we would implement it. I know I'm not going to go through the member photo section and track down every persons profile to add the link :)

Each tmf member could notify you themselves via Thread, who has a pic posted in the TMF. Then over time, the mods that be could slowly add/set up the link.

OR

Could it be done where you give the ability to each member who has a photo posted to add the link themselves' to their profie?

TTD

I post the images of every member. So we know when every person adds an image.

I would feel real ginchy to edit folks profiles myself to add a link like this. If a user wants to have a link they can always do it themselves on their profile or sig file.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back