• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled Miranda at the Dominion!

lv2tkl

on a recent trip to LA i managed to drop into the Dominion and low and behold; Miranda was "on duty" and available for a tickle session. it started out as a 1/2 hour session but it was so great that i opted for the whole hour.
first of let me say that she is way cuter than her picture. taller than i expected too. extremely freindly to talk to and very enthusiastic about what she does at the dominion. she said she didn't know how fun tickling could be until she started working there.
ok, now for the good stuff:
they have a room upstairs w/ a wide bondage table that has low profile stocks at the end. she lied on her back and i secured her arms back over her head w/ her feet locked in the stocks. she was wearing a black bra and panties w/ white see-through thigh high nylons ( which i had her leave on, at least for a while). i started on her underarms and OMG! she began squealing and laughing like crazy. i continued down her rib cage and the lower i got the louder she laughed. her lower 2 or 3 ribs turned out to be one of her most ticklish spots. she just went ballistic whenever tickled there. after lots of upper body fun i found myself looking at her pretty feet through the nylons. she saw what i was doing and started wiggling them saying "i knew this was coming". she closed her eyes tight and visibly gritted her teeth as i very lightly stroked up her soles. then i just just cut loose on her feet and she went nuts.
we tried lots of different positions and i got to try most all of the equipment in the room. needless to say i was very happy to have had this session w/ her. she's a real trooper and only asked for a couple of quick breaks during the hour.

here's a little secret: the back of her neck causes her to go into that kinda "hissy-gurglee" laugh and drivers her crazy.
in short; i would highly recommend you go and see her if you get the chance. i told her about this site and she seemed interested in joining or at least checking it out.

It certainly sounds like you had a great time there. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

yep shes definitely one that would be on the list for when i get out there.

Thanks for the report Lv2tkl. I hope I can get there soon. Both The Dominion and Passive Arts have some hot babes ready to be tickled.

I always hear good reports form the Dominion. Do you think they woudl allow a tickling session to be video taped if and of the young ladies faces are not shown? Its something i'd like to see.

Good To Know

Thanks for the info , lv2tkl ... & thanks for sharing your ticklish encounter you had w/Miranda. Sounds like it was a blast.

I can relate to the back of the neck thing.. oh yeah!!!! <<<<----

Thanks, lv2tkl!

I love a happy ending! She sounds like a lot of fun. Btw, not trying to be too forward, but what are her fees? Thanks again and happy tickling!

Last edited:
Cool Beans!

Thanks for the link, dtrell! I like the way the site is put together, and I think those fees are pretty reasonable, too. Also, I took a gander Miranda's profile on there, and I have to tell ya that yer pretty lucky, lv2tkl. I wouldn't mind tickling her into stupidity, seeing how she really likes it and all. Well, happy tickling! :dogpile:

Last edited:
Tickle me! Tickle MEE!!!

Hello all :),

What a nice post lv2tkl :), thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, as you could tell I did too :) lol.

I had a really fun time with lv2tkl! He likes to do surprise attacks, that was great! He was really good about distracting me with conversation and then just when I was in mid sentence, SWOOSH! There he was, attacking me! LOL. I loved it!!!

And it's true all, I really didn't know how ticklish I was until I started there. In fact I went in to my first session ever scared to death because I didn't think I would be able to last as long as I did or even get such a kick out of it... But it was AWESOME! Of course, the tickler has to be awesome too ;).

Since that first time, I've thoroughly enjoyed every single tickle session that I've had! I mean c'mon, being tied up AND tickled into hysteria??? I get to laugh and enjoy myself the entire time??? What could be better... except for chocolate of course, but then that's a whole other show :) LOL.

It's really nice to see I have so many fans :). I hope I get to meet all of you. Thanks again lv2tkl for the nice post! :)

Miranda

Thanks for sharing the tickle experience, luv2, and Miranda. It sounds awesome. Glad you both had such a great time!

Mitch

OK, I did a session with Miranda last night after the gathering at Passive Arts, and...as always I will give my full opinion on it...ill adress the points that lv2tkl made..
1. i disagree that she looked better in person than in the pics. i thought the pics looked better...but i almost always think that with dungeon girls.
2. she was as tall as i expected
3. i agree she is friendly and enthusiastic
4. where and how she is ticklish is where we really disagree...i had her on the x frame first, and she was a 0 out of 10 on the scale...she said that she wasnt ticklish because of the position...a person that is truly ticklish on a certain spot will be that way laying in a pit of snakes on "fear factor"...so i laid her down on the table and her ticklishness went to about a 2 out of 10 on her body except her feet.
5. we totally agree on her feet...her feet were passable looking...ive seen better and ive seen much worse. they were insanely ticklish though and fun to tickle...even though she did break my feather,,haha
i did flip her on her stomach for the last 20 mins or so, but if im paying for an hour i like doing the x frame for half hour and the rack for half hour...if its just one then i get bored before the hour is up. i paid for the hour but i ended the session at about 50 mins..which was ok with me since i had to get to the airport.
the bottom line is that if i had it to do over again, id have done a half hour (100 dollar) session with her on her stomach on the rack and tipped her 20 bucks for coming in special,,then shed have made 70 total instead of the 90 she made...which would have been close...but would have saved me 60 bucks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back