• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Joy of Roommates part 1 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Thought i would take a break from the unexpected vacation series and finish another story that i have been tinkering with. Would like to know which of the stories i have done so far you would most like anonther installment to, thanks. As always I look forward to comments.

After living in a very bad apartment for what seemed like an eternity, I finally found a place that was perfect to rent. It was a 3-bedroom house a little ways outside of town, a kind of cozy farmhouse that was well away from any neighbors, since it was on a dead end dirt road. The rent on the other hand was a bit high, though I still thought it was do able on my budget, even the limited one of a 20 year old. Nevertheless, soon after a few months I realized that if I want to be able to afford more than a diet of rahmen noodles I would need to find a roommate. Therefore, I went about placing an ad in the local newspaper and shortly after started interviewing possible roommates. Unfortunately, most of the people didn’t seem to be the type of people you would want to share a dwelling with no matter how much you need to split the rent. After about two weeks I received a call from a woman who sounded in her mid 30’s, she was wondering if I was still looking for a roommate, I told her I was and scheduled a time for her to look at the place. She greeted me saying “Hi my name is Maria by the way”, as she looked through the place she seemed more than satisfied, “wow this is so much better than the place I have been sharing with my best friend from college”. We sat in the living room and I asked her a few questions, such as if she smoked or drank, and was glad that she said she didn’t since I really don’t care for the smell of smoke in the house. The more we talked the more I thought she was very stable and would not be all that bad as a roommate, and hey it didn’t hurt that she was a very good looking brunette that looked about 5 foot 7 inches and 135lbs, probably best described as curvy.

Within the next week I helped her move in, while unpacking I almost went into a trance as I saw her reaching up to set a bowl in the top self she was standing on her tip-toes barefoot to reach. I couldn’t help but notice how soft and attractive they were, especially since I have a bit of a foot fetish. Trying my very best to be a perfect gentleman, I stop staring, and go back to unpacking. However, this was becoming more difficult since every day after we came home from work she would kick her shoes off and walk barefoot. While relaxing, I saw out of the corner of my eyes that she was rubbing her cute bare feet together; as she sat in the recliner with feet in the air, I was mesmerized. Unfortunately, I stared a bit to long because I saw her lock eyes with me and kind of winked with a smile. I immediately stared turning beat red, which caused her to burst out laughing, “don’t be embarrassed whether most people admit it or not we all have some type of fetish or thing we find extremely attractive. So what, yours is obviously women’s feet there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, it might work out great for me.” She gets out of the recliner and sits on the couch next to me; lifting her feet in the air, she sets them on my lap. With a coy wink she asks, “Would you be interested in giving me a foot rub?” I nod yes so fast she starts giggling, holding her silky smooth soles in my hands I am in pure heaven as I slowly massage her feet all the while we were both watching a movie on TV. As the ending credit were rolling across the screen, she kicks her feet off my lap and sits up, “mmmmmm that felt so good, thank you very much” smiling back I say “no, it was my pleasure”. This naturally got another round of soft giggles to come out, “you really are so sweet” leaning close she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

When giving her long foot rubs became a nightly, routine I was thrilled tremendously at the idea of caressing a gorgeous woman’s bare feet every day. Even more so, given that she seemed to like receiving the attention as much as I liked giving it. After about two weeks later, while massaging her feet she smiled at me and asked if I would do her a favor. Looking affectionately at her, I say sure what is it, she replies, “well I kind of have a foot fetish myself and would love to give you a foot rub.” I see no reason not to so I remove my shoes and socks and setting my feet on her lap she then proceeded to gently massage my bare feet. I lay there relaxing for quite a while until she stopped, wrapped an arm around my ankles, and was in no way prepared for what she did next. Lazily tracing her index finger up and down one of my feet then the other, I let out a soft giggle before managing to hold back the laughter. With hearing my first giggle she knew I was ticklish so she kept dragging her finger up and down increasing speed, all the time I feel the laughter building up until finally my resolve breaks and I burst out laughing. Between laughing, I manage to get out a few words “Maria stop…. That tickles…. Not my feet.” After what seemed to be the longest minute of my life, she stops and lets me pull my feet away. With an evil grin, she says, “Aw, does some one have ticklish feet?” Rubbing my feet I reply “God yes they are ticklish” and I think back to what she said, “When you said that you had kind of a foot fetish did you mean tickling is yours?” Responding with a menacing laugh and a wink as she says “Hell yes, you can bet your cute butt it is! Aw, does that make you nervous?” Wiggling her fingers toward me and saying cootchie cootchie coo, I instantly jump off the couch and get well out of her reach. She bursts out laughing, “Ok I think you have had enough tickles for one day” moving close she giving me a nice long hug punctuated my her giving my butt a firm squeeze. “Well, time for bed we both have work tomorrow.” We both head off to our bedrooms, and as I lay in bed, I am rubbing my feet trying to get rid of the tickling sensations I still feel. Meanwhile in her room she sets her clock for 6:50, which is 10 minute earlier than usual planning to use that time to give me a ticklish wake up call in the morning.

As soon as she heard the alarm in the morning she smiled and quickly got dressed, walking quietly into my room slowly she pulls the covers up a bit. With me laying face down with upturned soles she playfully tickles all over my feet. “Wake up sleepy head, tickle tickle tickle” giggling I look at the clock (6:55) and groan “come on I have 5 more minutes.” “Ok sweet heart, I can tickle you for five more minutes” before I can object she jumps on the bed and sits on the back of my calves tickling with no trace of mercy. My upper body twists and thrashes as I am forced into hysterical laughter, desperately tries to scrunch toes but her fiendishly long fingernails probe and scratch between my extremely ticklish toes without much impedance. “Please Maria, not again please stop I can’t take it.” Giggling she says “but cutie I have to make sure you are awake don’t I, I mean what kind of bad roomy would I be if I let you over sleep and miss work hmm?” True to her word after 5 minutes of vigorous sole tickling, when the alarm rang she said, “Aw time is up.” Not being used to being tickled I quickly scrabble out of bed and quickly put on my shoes, then turns beat red and scrambles to the rest of my cloths on (having forgotten that I was sleeping in the nude). She giggles and says “hmmm very cute butt” as I am bending over to reach my underwear that are lying on the ground. Walking out of the room, she says she is going to take a shower and get ready for work. It took until I was finished eat breakfast before I finally was able to get over the embarrassment with the blushing subsiding. The phone rings, so I grab the cordless, hearing a feminine voice that seem in her mid 30’s say “hey there, is Maria around?”

I recognize her voice as the roommate I had met, briefly while helping Maria move, Chloe was 5 foot 6 a spunky redhead whose 140 lbs were in all the right areas, with a butt that you could bounce quarters off of, I say “sure I’ll go get her.” Knocking on the bathroom door I say, “Chloe is on the phone” replying she says “cool bring me the phone.” Opening the door I stop in my tracks with phone handed out, as she is casually shaving her silky legs, which that by itself was enough to make me drool but she was also standing there in her full frontal nude form. Still in a daze she whispers to me “go ahead and stare, I got to see you naked after all hehehe.” Grabbing the phone she goes back to shaving while she catches up with her best friend though was still able to make out the conversation by listening to Maria’s side of it. “Thanks, I am doing well…yeah I am settled in, finally able to find all my things… With a seductive smile she says “Oh I lucked out with my roommate, you’d love him he gives the best foot rubs and…VERY ticklish” Reaching out she tickles my sides and stomach HHHAhahAHAHAHAHAH I jump back in surprise. All of a sudden Maria bursts out laughing, “Chloe wants to know if by chance you are looking for another roomie” Blushing a bit, I listen and stare for a while until the conversation moves to small talk and catching up, so I leave the room and get ready for work. Running late we quick hug before out running out the door, during the drive to work and for the rest of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about how much her long fingernails tickled gliding over my bare soles, the only thing I knew I really wanted her to do that again. Though her mentioning of Chloe wanting to be roommates… well needless to say I liked the idea of living with two drop-dead gorgeous women was more than I could pass up. Therefore, I took half a day off and dropped by to see if she needed help packing things to prepare for when she found a place to move to.

Knocking on her door as she arrived, I tried not to be too obvious as I look over her voluptuous body. Her naturally sexy physique was accentuated by the fact that she was wearing a white floral dress that would normally be something worn by someone shy and timid. Since she was obviously not that type being very in touch with her, sexual side, evident by the way, she wore the dress, unbuttoned about four buttons down. This showed off the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra, as the fabric was pressed to the side by her heaving chest only covering her nipples by a fraction of and inch. Hoping I wasn’t staring to long I quick switched my focus to her face and began friendly small talk, in the back of my mind I was really wishing it was a bit more windy ;) It didn’t take long I mention that I would be more than willing to help her pack her box…es. She took the chance to interrupt, moving seductively towards me in a brief second she says, “I’ll bet you’d love packing my box” brushing her hand along her thighs to make sure I got the pun. Blushing madly, I gulp and say, “Boxes, I was going to say boxes” lustfully giggling she says I’ll bet, reaching out she playfully tickles my sides causing me to yelp and giggle. Smiling she laughs and says “oh yeah, Maria was right you are a ticklish one aren’t you” blushing I stay silent trying to regain my composure. “Well, if you want to come in I could use the help with my boxes” placing a heavy seductive tone on boxes. Seductively smiling as I blush even more while following her into the house to help her pack. I could see the place was a mess, which is understandable with the normal confusion involved with moving.

We both began by sorting through some of her dishes placing the excess ones in boxes wrapping them in paper. Then moving onto the living room we packed up most of the entertainment center and DVD’s. After a bit I manage to build up enough courage to ask her if, she was serious about wanting to be roommates. Laughing softly she says, “sure I mean I could do a lot worst for a roommate, you are cute as hell and…” pokes my sides causing me to jump in the air quite a bit. Giggling a bit she walks into the next room, I follow to give her a hand and see that it is her bedroom and that she is grabbing a laundry bag and ask me to grab the stuff from her top drawer for her. Not really paying attention, I reach in and hand her a bunch of silky lingerie feeling unbelievably embarrassed I drop them in the bag quickly and try to stop blushing. Smiling wide she says, “Just thought I would show you the most I normally wear if I am just relaxing around the house, though personally I prefer being nude. Is that okay with you?” Gulping I babble a bit before saying “Sure… that is fine with me. Umm but would you want to see the place before you make a decision and I would have to check with Maria.” Giggling at my hesitation, she responds saying “sounds good, I’ll grab my keys and I’ll follow you there.” The entire way there my heart was beating a mile a minute, and didn’t slow down until we got there and I showed her through the place and she seem to like it. After the tour, we both were sitting on the couch a bit bored since Maria wouldn’t be back for a little while yet. Seductively she grins and asks, “Could I test how ticklish you are?” This made my heart pound and trying to be a little cocky I say, “It sounds like a fun way to pass the time”, proceeds to kick off my shoes, and socks. Lying on the floor, I place my feet in her lap and try to steady my breathing. Seeing this she teases, “Aw are you scared?” and places her fingertips on my bare soles “Well you should be” laughs evilly. Slowly scrapes her nails over my soles causing me to wiggle on the ground contorting my face barely holding the laughter in. “Oh my, I am barely touching you hehehe this is the icing on the cake, I am sold. We are both going to have so much fun living with such an unbearable ticklish boy” and she began tickling a bit faster though taking it a bit easy since I wouldn’t be able to keep my feet there under a full tickling assault. HEhahahAHAHHha HHHEHhahaahAHAHhahhaAAHhhahaa hehehe stop that tickles ehEHHahahahaaaAHh
AHAhahahhaAHAHAHAA. Intrigued by the reactions of her new found tickling toy she smiles sweetly “so, where else you ticklish?” “Umm, my sides and stomach are extremely ticklish in fact they are my most ticklish spot.” “Ah now this I have to see for myself” saying as she straddles my waist pulling my shirt off quickly then playfully poking my sides. Squirming like crazy my soft giggles only encourages her even more so she digs and claws on my exposed midriff. HEHAHAHhehHAHHAHAHhahahAHAH AHHEHAHAhhahaAHAHhahaAHHA oh god HEHhahahaAHAHhahahaa this tickles so much HEHhahahAHAHHhhahaHAAA laughing she teases that she can see that it does. Looking up at her smile, I then let my eyes look a bit lower since her shirt is just barely covering her lovely breasts and I get a mischievous impulse, reach up, and wiggle my fingers along her sides. I was rewarded instantly by a squeal as she wiggled that caused her shirt to lose the battle to contain her voluptuous breasts. That enjoyment was short lived, as she looks a bit angry, “You little shit,” giggles a bit “no more miss nice gal.” Looking over I she Maria setting her purse down, “Oh, you are in for it now, Chloe hates being tickled.” Maria smirks as Chloe digs into my sides and tickles without mercy, which causes me to howl and thrash with laughter. Not caring a bit about her exposed breasts she tickles like a woman possessed, making me think I might regret tickling her, although her breasts are such a vision it might be a toss up.

Wonderful story! :D
Of course, I would like to see it continued.

Last edited:
Great

Hey man I'm new to this forum and this tickling thing,And want to tell you this is the best tickling story I found uptill now,Is it real?:p,We're on fire waiting for a sequel so hurry :xpulcy:

A lot of fun!!

Thanks so much for posting, looking forward to more!

bump

finnaly getting around to writing again so thought i'd bump this up before posting the 2nd part

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back