• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mimi Is The Best!!!!!

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
MIMI I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH lol thanks a bunch for tweeking my picture to make my avatar. You are the greatest. I owe you a tickle session for that lol :p

Whoa, cool avatar! Nice job, Mimi. :D

I have been amazed by these graphics for a while, and Ive only just found out it is Mimi behind most of them.

Id love to know how she makes em? Are they drawn by hand and scanned in or created in some software? Its just amazing, I wish I could make such cool images.

Uktickler said:
I have been amazed by these graphics for a while, and Ive only just found out it is Mimi behind most of them.

Id love to know how she makes em? Are they drawn by hand and scanned in or created in some software? Its just amazing, I wish I could make such cool images.

pm Mimi if you want a signature...... she made mine

isabeau

Hi isabeau

Would that not be a little rude? Or maybe just cheecky? Saying Hi Mimi Im some guy on the forum who thinks you make cool graphics mind making me one too.

Yours is really cool by the way, didnt you used to have one with sparkling lips and a sparkling tear or was that someone else? Cos I thought that one was awsome too.

I have had a go at making one myself (I know its not up to Mimi's Standards) but its the best i could do, I didnt draw a single thing on there its just parts of other pics I have 'borrowed' from around the web and then put then together in an order I thought looked ok.

I cant figure out how to add it, in the control panal it says edit avatar but I cant see how to get it showing. Am I just being really dumb? I have uploaded what I made for your viewing pleasure.

The sparkling lips and tear drop one was one I was using myself, previously. Thanks for the compliments. :)

I would be more than happy to design you a signature image, Uk. I make them for anyone who asks, even if we've never spoke before. No worries at all. However, if you'd like the use the one you designed yourself, I could put it right into your signature for you if you'd so desire.

As for how I make them, I have thousands of images I work from, all of them integrated into my graphics program (Paint Shop Pro), that I piece together and add effects to and combine with different plug in programs to put out the end products you see. I don't draw them myself, unfortunately. I have the artistic talent of a nose tissue and could not draw a stick figure to save my soul. ;)

PM me or respond here if you prefer as to what you'd like me to do for you (design you one personally, or place your own original creation into your signature for you).

Mimi

Cool!!

Yes please, if you could design me one personally that would be very kind.

The Compliments are well deserved you have created some great pics, I think I even said to you once about that tear siggy being cool in a thread along time ago. Thanks for letting me know that was yours cos I was just looking back through all my old posts to see if I could see that image anywhere (and of course I couldnt) lol. And thanks for telling me how you create them, I was curious, cos the 'people' images are always really cool did you do the pic for Sadistickler1 too? Cos thats another cool image (like I said ive just been looking through posts at them and that was another one I thought was cool).

Is there any info you need from me?

oh and Thanks in advance, I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Uktickler said:
Hi isabeau

Would that not be a little rude? Or maybe just cheecky? Saying Hi Mimi Im some guy on the forum who thinks you make cool graphics mind making me one too.

Yours is really cool by the way, didnt you used to have one with sparkling lips and a sparkling tear or was that someone else? Cos I thought that one was awsome too.

I have had a go at making one myself (I know its not up to Mimi's Standards) but its the best i could do, I didnt draw a single thing on there its just parts of other pics I have 'borrowed' from around the web and then put then together in an order I thought looked ok.

I cant figure out how to add it, in the control panal it says edit avatar but I cant see how to get it showing. Am I just being really dumb? I have uploaded what I made for your viewing pleasure.

no this is the only siggy i have had.....and thanks for the compliment xoxoxo

isabeau :Kiss1:

This one here....?

mimicryani.gif

It's one of my all time favorites that I've created. I was using it until probably about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And yes, I designed Sadistickler1's as well. I'm so happy you enjoy them!

As for what I can do for you, send me a PM here on the forum telling me basically what you might like to see for your sig....a male character to represent you, an animal of some sort, an object, etc. Then I'll set to work on whipping something up for you.

Looking forward to creating a signature for you!

Mimi :)

Mimi said:
As for what I can do for you, send me a PM here on the forum telling me basically what you might like to see for your sig....a male character to represent you, an animal of some sort, an object, etc. Then I'll set to work on whipping something up for you.

Looking forward to creating a signature for you!

Mimi :)

Mimi never disappoints. :smilelove

Amen!!!!

:bouncybou

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! and WITHOUT A DOUBT!!! Mimi is the BEST!! She is the glue that holds this forum together.

WE are ALL LUCKY individuals here to have Mimi in this forum. She is a dedicated member, and she helps us in ANY way she can.

OMG!!!!!! do you realize that if ALL of us members were like Mimi just how WONDERFUL and AWESOME our Tickling World would really be!!! :veryhappy

MIMI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :couch:

witchtickler :firedevil

I'm truly touched and flattered by all your comments, gang, but I'm really rather undeserving of it all! I'm doing what any of my fellow mods would do. And we won't even go into how much the forum owner, Jeff, and admin, Myriads, do to keep this placing running. I just do my own little part to try and make the community as happy of a place to be as possible. That's what being a TMF moderator is all about. Just ask my fellow team members. :)

Mimi

:firedevil
Mimi said:
I'm truly touched and flattered by all your comments, gang, but I'm really rather undeserving of it all! I'm doing what any of my fellow mods would do. And we won't even go into how much the forum owner, Jeff, and admin, Myriads, do to keep this placing running. I just do my own little part to try and make the community as happy of a place to be as possible. That's what being a TMF moderator is all about. Just ask my fellow team members. :)

Mimi

Yes Mimi we are aware of Jeff and Myriads. If it wasn't for Jeff we wouldn't have this site at all probably. Myriads he keeps the technical operations up and running. THEY ARE BOTH HIGHLY REGARDED!!!I respect them both!!

But you Mimi again, your personality, your giving, your concern to us members on a more personal basis is the very glue that keeps us together, and you deserve to be HONORED!!!!!!!!!!

Always,

witchtickler

You all told the Truth that is for sure.

Mimi Gave me a selection to choose from!!!!! Can you believe it I just thought Id get the one but no talk about exceeding expectations.

Maybe we should rename Mimi to 'Mimi the Great'??

Anyway check out my new siggy pic, I think its Mimi's latest creation and I think you will all agree its totally wicked!

Uktickler said:
You all told the Truth that is for sure.

Mimi Gave me a selection to choose from!!!!! Can you believe it I just thought Id get the one but no talk about exceeding expectations.

Maybe we should rename Mimi to 'Mimi the Great'??

Anyway check out my new siggy pic, I think its Mimi's latest creation and I think you will all agree its totally wicked!

oooo i love it UK please tell me thats you???? hehehe

isabeau :twohugs:

Yeah, I definately have to get in line to get one of these avatars, they're absolutely amazing. What do I have to do to get one? Donate a kidney to science or something?

Last edited:
Strider said:
Yeah, I definately have to get in line to get one of these avatars, they're absolutely amazing. What do I have to do to get one? Donate a kidney to science or something?

PM me and tell me what you'd like, goofy. :p

Mimi ;)

Mimi is great! Very much an asset to the TMF; it would not be the same without her. And that's without even considering the signture pix!

UK yours is good, but may I make a suggestion of a couple of tweeks...

Why not have the bulldog smiling, slightly evilly and have him wearing a bowler hat, slightly cocked to one side.

Uktickler said:
Hi isabeau

For those who don't know...

There is a gallery where you can post your Mimi designed avitar, and it's in the General Discussion forum. It's called the Guggenheim of Giggles.

Yeah. She's okay. I guess. For a Mod. Wish she'd make up her mind about her sig art, though... makes a bear dizzy, tryin' to keep up with them, I swear they must change like, hourly some days. :blaugh: :jester:

Not my fault you're easily confused, oh furry one. :p :p :p

Thank ya, doll! It's one of my favorites to date!

Mimi :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back