• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amputees

TickleMeMya

TMF Poster
Is anyone here an amputee or tickled an amputee? I am curious to know if the site of amputation has the type of feeling in it to be ticklish, or the scar tissue there lacks sensation. I've so wanted to tickle someone's stump and watch it wiggle!

mya, i just wanted to say i think its great that you post on here....99% of the pros that say they are into tickling and come on here to post, are obviously just in it for the money, and when theyve gotten out of this forum all they could get, they bag right out (see nikita at PA, your friend faith, etc) thanks for sticking around and continuing to participate in the community.

as to your question, may i say..GROSS!

That is an interesting question. Goes into what I have always wondered about people without limbs....arms specifically. I can't sawy I have ever had the oppertunity nor seen any information what so ever.

~ toyou

Thanks, dtrell. Sometimes I think of weird tickling things that I would only feel comfortable posting on TMF. Thanks for being a part of such a great community!

dtrell said:
mya, i just wanted to say i think its great that you post on here....99% of the pros that say they are into tickling and come on here to post, are obviously just in it for the money, and when theyve gotten out of this forum all they could get, they bag right out (see nikita at PA, your friend faith, etc) thanks for sticking around and continuing to participate in the community.

as to your question, may i say..GROSS!

TickleMeMya said:
Is anyone here an amputee or tickled an amputee? I am curious to know if the site of amputation has the type of feeling in it to be ticklish, or the scar tissue there lacks sensation. I've so wanted to tickle someone's stump and watch it wiggle!

I don't know much about amputation, but I think the sensations would be different. People can get phantom pains and feel the lost limbs so I don't know if the neural network at those sites have normal activity. I think a neurologist, an amputee, or an amputation fetishist might know the answer to the question.

I imagine that restraint wouldn't be as necessary though.

Yet ANOTHER sub-category under the tickling-fetish. Tickling an amputee's stump?! Wow.

This is an odd subject, but is it something that I have wondered. Would a person that has lost they arms, if they are still ticklish in their armpit, being that it is regularly exposed now.

It is an interesting thought.

Wow...

Mya, it's Les. So this is what you think about when you're putting off doing your homework... :)

I had a female friend once that was an amputee ... she was missing an arm due to a car/tractor accident, at a young age ... her feet were incredibly ticklish ... to the point of .... NO ... and I totally respected that ... !!

I just didn't go there ... !!

Storm_Cat said:
I had a female friend once that was an amputee ... she was missing an arm due to a car/tractor accident, at a young age ... her feet were incredibly ticklish ... to the point of .... NO ... and I totally respected that ... !!

I just didn't go there ... !!

I think the question was more along the lines of "does cutting off part of a limb damage the nerves (and therefore the tickle-sensitivity) in the remaining part of the limb".

Fewer limbs, more ticklishness?

You're right, Sarasuke, I was asking about the amputated limb's ticklishness, but this does bring up another question:
Does having a limb amputated make the other ones more ticklish?

Sarusuke said:
I think the question was more along the lines of "does cutting off part of a limb damage the nerves (and therefore the tickle-sensitivity) in the remaining part of the limb".

TickleMeMya, you asked such an interesting question that I decided to search the web for a possible answer, and while this isn't definitive, I think it's one example that a stump can indeed be ticklish. And no, I'm not an amputee fetishist, but I wouldn't mind tickling one either (the amputee, not the fetishist). :devil:

Link: TuckerMax.com

Excerpt: I don't have an amputee fetish or anything like that. I kinda mentioned this in passing, and a girl I know worked with a girl who lost her lower leg in a car accident. This girl was pretty hot, we hit it off and ended up hooking up...but I had to get pics because I could not pass up the chance to cross another thing off my Sexual To-Do List.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the best part: She was totally ticklish on her stump. I would rub it and she would giggle and squirm. It was awesome. She could also wiggle her stump muscles. It was spooky.

I hope this helps you do you "homework," Mya. :D

Stump muscle wiggle

Wow, THANK YOU for looking into this, amk. I am so fascinated by the fact that she could wiggle her stump muscles. Just imagine how they wiggled and squirmed as she was being tickled!

amk714 said:
TickleMeMya, you asked such an interesting question that I decided to search the web for a possible answer, and while this isn't definitive, I think it's one example that a stump can indeed be ticklish. And no, I'm not an amputee fetishist, but I wouldn't mind tickling one either (the amputee, not the fetishist). :devil:

Link: TuckerMax.com

Excerpt: I don't have an amputee fetish or anything like that. I kinda mentioned this in passing, and a girl I know worked with a girl who lost her lower leg in a car accident. This girl was pretty hot, we hit it off and ended up hooking up...but I had to get pics because I could not pass up the chance to cross another thing off my Sexual To-Do List.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the best part: She was totally ticklish on her stump. I would rub it and she would giggle and squirm. It was awesome. She could also wiggle her stump muscles. It was spooky.

I hope this helps you do you "homework," Mya. :D

I bet the sensitivity in the 'stump' is due to many factors that I can't even imagine. I checked with a friend of mine (who is missing the bottom portion of his leg below the knee) and he has pretty much no feeling on the end of it.

I'm not into amputees, but I have to admit that anytime I see a woman with no arms, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to tickle her. I challenge any natural born tickler to tell us that they don't think the same thing. I don't know about the armpits but I'll bet the rest of her body is as ticklish without arms as she is with arms, and the best part is.......all her tickle targets are vulnerable!
Is that mean of me to think like that???? I dunno, but I do! Heh heh.

I think I saw something like this on a Most Disturbed Person On Planet Earth compilation

I believe it may have to do alot with if the amputee lost their nerve endings. E.G. a diabetic who lost their foot due to the nerves being destroyed won't feel anything I bet.

I met a lovely young lady who had lost her arm below the elbow in a car accident a long time ago. Never wanted to tickle the spot where the amputation occurred, and I'm guessing she would have found that off putting. I would've loved to tickle her in general though. But alas it never happened.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back