• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else hates celery?

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
I really hate celery To me it's the worst tasting vegetable ever Tonight at this truck stop I am at in Pembroke NY,a bit eats of Buffalo,they had some potato soup It had celery in it Now why on Earth would anyone want to ruin some good soup by putting celery in it? :ranty: :ranty: :ranty:

Celery should be outlawed

Well, I don't like it, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that I hate it. :D

Have celery, will travel...

General Zod said:
Celery should be outlawed
If celery is outlawed, only outlaws will have celery. :shake:

It looks harmless, but it tastes awful.
celery.jpg

Guns don't kill people, celery kills people...

From the Food News website:

• Pesticides were found on 94 percent of celery tested.
  • There were 29 pesticides found on celery:
Acephate, Azinphos methyl, Captan, Carbaryl, Chlorothalonil, DCPA, DDT, Diazinon, Dicloran, Dimethoate, Disulfoton, Endosulfans, Iprodione, Linuron, Malathion, Methamidophos, Methidathion, Methomyl, Mevinphos Total, Oxamyl, Oxydemeton methyl, Parathion ethyl, Permethrin Total, Phosmet, Piperonyl butoxide, Prometryn, Propiconazole, Quintozene (PCNB), Trifluralin
:smilestar

Wildtime said:
From the Food News website:

• Pesticides were found on 94 percent of celery tested.
  • There were 29 pesticides found on celery:
Acephate, Azinphos methyl, Captan, Carbaryl, Chlorothalonil, DCPA, DDT, Diazinon, Dicloran, Dimethoate, Disulfoton, Endosulfans, Iprodione, Linuron, Malathion, Methamidophos, Methidathion, Methomyl, Mevinphos Total, Oxamyl, Oxydemeton methyl, Parathion ethyl, Permethrin Total, Phosmet, Piperonyl butoxide, Prometryn, Propiconazole, Quintozene (PCNB), Trifluralin
:smilestar

Thanks for putting something so serious in the Silly Stuff Forum. :p

I don't like celery, but if someone else likes it, who are we to deny them this vegetable? General Zod, please try to be a little less authoritarian. Thanks. :D

EEEEW! I HATE celery! My parents used to love not only that, but celery soda from Dr Browns as well. Ick! Absolutely gross!

Mitch

I cook with it all the time and it makes a yummy snack for munchin..... :xpulcy:

As for pesticides.......check out any fresh vegetable or fruit from any grocery and you will find pesticides on most which is why you need to wash them well before consuming...

celeryanieyes5mo.gif

Once again Venray stands out among us. :rotate:

Maybe if it was fried and dipped in chocolate it would taste better. :D :p

Fried chocolate celery? That's disgusting. :xlime: :xlime: :xlime:

What do people have against celery?:confused: I like it. One of the better vegetables, but not my favorite.

At least it's not as bad as brussell sprouts :xlime:

You can eat all of the celery, then, and I will take your brussell sprouts. :D

kurchatovium said:
How about cooked celery and liver. :D :D

Actually that would be quite good cooked in bacon grease and smothered in sauteed onions....

Brussel sprouts are actually another of my favs....and while we are at it, yes we had fresh spinach for dinner tonight....lol

R

Personally, as far as vegetables go, I prefer cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and green beans.

Spinach is quite good too, but I haven't had that in quite a long time.

To get a bit back on topic, there's nothing wrong with a clery snack like clery and peanut butter :D

Maybe cooked brussel sprouts and celery in a fermented fish sauce with melted chocolate on top. :D

There are two vegetables I like: potatoes and tomatoes. And the pic below shows why. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back