• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Ticklish are Your Feet?

How ticklish are your feet

• 1-not ticklish

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • 2-Itches some

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 3-enough to force a smileor small giggle

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • 4-enough to force a small giggle and a little laughter

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 5-enough to force laughter

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • 6-enough to force laughter and/or heavy laughter

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • 7-forces heavy laughter/squealing/bieng out of breath

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • 8- extremely heavy laughter or silent-enormous twitching/paralysis

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • 9-one finger stroke will make it difficult to breathe. All of number 8 but amplified

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • 10-the most ticklish person in the world in your feet.

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
I voted six, which I'm guessing is right around where most of the voting will go.

well, now no one else can vote 10 because we already have our most ticklish person in the world in the feet. :p

For You I Will

Myfeetrsweet ... I can be the most ruthless tickler of your dreams. Given the fact that your feet are such an incredible inspiration for me , I'm sure I can manage to "properly use" a feather on your gorgeous soles & toes.

well, after 38 votes the feet are at a 6.5 rating in average ticklishness. So you guys are pretty ticklish in your feet overall I must say.

well, now out of 41 the ticklishness went up to 6.7, tying the belly. The feet are tied at the top!

My feet sadly are not ticklish at all

My feet definitely come closer to an 8 than anything....in spite of that number's given description, I absolutely love having my feet tickled....whether the woman in question uses her fingertips or fingernails, as long as she knows what she's doing with 'em....I'm lovin' life when they're used on the soles of my feet!!! :happyfloa

Luv2Tickle69 said:
My feet definitely come closer to an 8 than anything....in spite of that number's given description, I absolutely love having my feet tickled....whether the woman in question uses her fingertips or fingernails, as long as she knows what she's doing with 'em....I'm lovin' life when they're used on the soles of my feet!!! :happyfloa

If only I had the opportunity! We could take turns lol.

I would have to say mine are probably about 10 +

I fall under a 4...good job of creating so many options cocopolo :atom:

tklr22 said:
I fall under a 4...good job of creating so many options cocopolo :atom:
gracias. I can't update right now, but it looks like the guys who are ticklish on their belly are trying to challenge the feet's supremacy. :p I'll have to find the average a little later.

average ticklishness is 6.3! Almost the lowest. Incredible. The knees are the most ticklish spot and the feet are near the bottom. Thinkin it's accurate?

I picked a 5. This was tough because when my wife ties me upand tickles my feet it turns me on drastically,HOWEVER when she pulls my toes back and stretches out my foot and uses a hairbrush on the balls of my feet I go INSANE. To me that is one tickling torture that cautions me and also makes me concede!!! :ermm:

Sultrybrunette said:
If only I had the opportunity! We could take turns lol.

I would have to say mine are probably about 10 +
:xpulcy: ;) ...and I'd see to it those 10+ feet of yours got 5 star treatment from me....

Nine years ago, I reported #7 but did not make a post in this thread. Here it is. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back