• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myspace

BlackBelt15

TMF Expert
Since myspace seems to be such a big thing, would it be possible to create a forum for myspace pages?

I'm sure anyone with a myspace account could post to a thread in GenDis and tell people they were there. If there was enough interest the thread would be bumped often enough.

Myriads

the thing about myspace, is, i belong, but cant figure out how to work the dang thing. what exactly is there? i have had several people tell me i should join, and heck i think i joined twice under two different names. and sometimes when they want my password, they then say i'm not old enough . geeshhhhhhhhhhhhh what does myspace offer?

isabeau

Drop me a line...

Mel... I am on there.. so is steph and others

isabeau said:
the thing about myspace, is, i belong, but cant figure out how to work the dang thing. what exactly is there? i have had several people tell me i should join, and heck i think i joined twice under two different names. and sometimes when they want my password, they then say i'm not old enough . geeshhhhhhhhhhhhh what does myspace offer?

isabeau
Melissa is on there as ticklishmelissa

what you could probably do Myriads is make a forum simply for members to put a link to there myspace page, just like you have the tickling links or members pics sections, just like you submit them, people could submit there myspace sites, something like that maybe.

Users can include a myspace link in thier profiles, or sig file. They could start a thread in Gen Dis and add to it.

While a Myspace forum would have some use, it will be followed by a Yahoo forum, a MSN forum, a Tripod forum, a diaryland forum, a AIM forum and so one and so forth. Soon I'll have a dozen forums that are used by a tiny number of people. Since they could share this info via profile or sig I can't see a reason to make more forum clutter.

Myriads

I have one too - not sure why, am never there.
I tried searching for 'ticklishmelissa' - not found.
Oh well......

I just message random girls who live near my area on there and ask them if they are ticklish and never know one of them maybe would be interested in this tickling "stuff" to meet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back