• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexcpected Vacation part 5 (F/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
Unexpected Vacation part 5 (F/m)

To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Was recently looking over the responses to the stories i have posted here and decided to just sit down and try to finish part five of unexpected vaction which once i started didn't take to long to finish. Thanks aywa2aywa, barefoo_m_uk, and milagros317 for the high praise. Since i don't have an archive i'll try the next best thing and attempt to put links to the stories i have posted on the bottom of this story. Hope you all enjoy this installment as much as the previous 4. As always I look forward to comments.

It was an hour and a half before I thankfully heard a bunch of footsteps upstairs, thinking to myself thank god they are back. As the relentless feathers swirled over my privates causing me to twitch and occasionally giggle since I no longer had the energy to keep up the cackling laughter. Hearing the door to the upstairs open, I gaze over to the stairs and see Sara’s lovely form practically gliding down them. Smiling as she looks at my naked body being tormented and slowly walks to the camcorder turning it off as well as the feather drill. In a genuinely caring voice she asks, “Are you alright dear?” as she unlocks my restraints. With my heart, pounding it takes a bit before I have the ability to reply giggling a bit, “yes I’ll live hehehe” also adding proudly “I managed not to say the safe word.” Nodding with a look of appreciation of what I was put through she grabbed the tape of my ordeal and offered her shoulder so I would have something to balance myself while climbing the stairs. I couldn’t help but smile as soon as I walked into the living room I saw Catherine, Rachel and Willow laying in front of the TV with their hands under their chins. Having the look of kids on Christmas awaiting the chance to open presents, they laid side by side awaiting the tape of my torment to start. Tara walk near and reaches for the tape Sara handed out for her then walks over and places it in the VCR rewinding it then pushing play, bringing cheers as soon as the playback of my hysterical laughter filled the room. Then Tara sits down next to Elizabeth on couch to enjoy the show. Still quite weak from the tickling I was every so grateful as Sara helped me make by way to the kitchen to sit down by the table. With an affectionate kiss on the cheek, she set a take out box on the table saying, “We figured you would probably be getting hungry by now so we brought you back some food from the restaurant.” As she set down a plate and silverware, I was thinking to myself that now that I think about it I was famished. Was in fact half through eating before I consciously realized I was eating chicken, soup, and breadsticks. Sara’s eyes widen a bit as she watched me rapidly devour my lunch. Finishing the last bite I notice her standing behind me as she said, “I guess you were hungry” I nod in reply. Feeling her hands rest on my shoulders and neck, I begin purring as she massages my sore and fatigued muscles. With slow deep breaths, I sat there enjoying the chance to relax while in heaven from her tender touch. After the ten-minute massage, she reached down and placed her hand in the middle of my inner thigh saying, “are you ready to rejoin the group.” With how unbelievably turn on I was from the days events I was tempted to say, “No, I am ready to ravage you on the kitchen table lol.” Getting my racing emotions under control I take a deep breath and pleasurably sigh, “Sure, let see how the ladies are enjoying the entertainment.”

Re-entering the living room I see that they are so transfixed on the TV watching my thrashing and cackling laughter they didn’t see Sara and me enter the room. Still standing in the doorway, I watch as Sara walks over to the couch and sit between Tara and Elizabeth, to catch the end half of my taped torment. Looking at all six of them, I felt a touch of pride that they enjoyed watching me being tickled so much. So, after listening to them comment, joke and whistle at my reactions for a while. I quietly tiptoed by the couch and lay stretched out across their three laps face down, cuddling affectionately. Elizabeth at the end near my bare feet reached over and started gently patting my bare ass saying, “Sara tells me you were able to last the entire time without saying the safe word, which knowing you is easy to believe. So, what did you have in mind that you wanted to try?” With my heart rate increasing, breathing becoming more rapid, and finally blushing madly since I had a long time to think about what I was going to ask while I was in the basement. Slightly nervous I speak loud enough that all six can hear over my laughter on tape, “Well the first thing I thought, since I have been naked most of this gathering it would only be fair that you all were naked too” carefully made sure my tone was more of asking a question? This brought smirks to all six of their faces as I could see them considering and one by one as Elizabeth looked at each one they nodded. “Okay it’s agreed, since you are right it is only fair,” said with a playful giggle. Rolling off the couch with a huge grin amazed that they agreed I say, “Secondly, I get to decide how I am tickled” as they all stripped nude. Practically drooling as I look around seeing six sexy gorgeous women standing naked around me. Tara shuts off the tape and gives me a quick tickle along my sides saying, “How do you want to be tickled?” Giggling a bit I quickly move the coffee table aside and push the two couches together, so there is less than a foot of space between. Eagerly asks them to sit down as I run to the bedroom and grab a few blankets to use as cushioning on their laps. Catching on to what I have in mind, they place them folded up between themselves. Carefully crawling over the edge of the couch I lay face up with three ticklers on both sides. From my position, I couldn’t help but stare at the very arousing sight of six pair of lovely different sized and shaped bare breasts hovering over the top of me. Also seeing, the equally arousing sight of 60 wiggling fingers descending down alike in the intent to tickle me senseless. From previous experience, they know where to focus their effort in order to make me laugh the most. With two attacking my bare feet and four at my sides and tummy, I was instantly laughing hysterically and no matter how I rolled or squirmed around there were plenty of areas open to tickles. All of the women were having a great time tickling me mercilessly, taking joy in my plight of not being able to get away from the tickles for even the briefest of seconds. Even more so, given that despite my involuntary pleading and begging them to stop I in fact wanted them to tickle me. As evident by the fact I have asked to be tickled on more than one occasion and a dead give away of my throbbing erection from tickling. Which it wasn’t surprising that it was a fun target for them to tickle getting almost as much attention as my feet and sides. While they did enjoyed, watching me squirm futilely, in order to have their tickles be devastatingly effective being immobilized is almost a requirement. Therefore, they all stopped tickling long enough for me to stop wiggling and both Willow and Catherine grab my arms pulling them through between their legs pinning them down to the couch my sitting on them. This frees them up to focus their full efforts on tickling instead of having to hold my arms from flailing about. At the same time, Tara and Elizabeth pushed my legs back starting to cross their legs pausing shortly as they slip my bare feet into their locking legs. Trying to squirm around but now I am unable to move more than a few inches in any direction. Smirking knowing I am going to be in for some serious tickling I say, “This isn’t fair now I can’t move, barely able to do this” starts softly pinching and squeezing Willow and Catherine’s bare asses, that are pinning my arms. They jump and giggle a bit in surprise, though they don’t try to keep my hands away. From the soft giggles and their slow squirming, I get the impression they very much enjoy the playful affection. Continuing lovingly caressing both backsides, for a few minutes before I feel both my feet being tickled by scribbling finger nails. My guess is that they got bored sitting doing nothing because despite glaring and joking boos they continued tickling my helplessly trapped bare soles. Having so much fun and feeling so completely relaxed I didn’t bother trying to fight the sensations, I was truly content to just laugh, and laugh I did. HEHAHEHHEHAHEHEHHAHHEHA HAHEHAHHAHEHHAHAHAA NOT THE FEET HEHAEHHEAHAHAHAEEHHEA STOP IT TICKLES HEHAHAHEHAHAAAA. It seemed every time I was tickled the women tickler got more skilled in finding just the right spot and techniques that elicit the best reaction. Flickering fingertips glided over my soles from heel to toes no area was safe. The next sensation I was aware of was my side and tummy being explored by four spider-tickling hands. It didn’t take long for Rachel and Sara to find that my waistline and hips being tickled produced a very amusing attempt to buck in order to evade their touches. Tickling so close to the area anyway, they added in playful tickles over my privates. No longer distracted by my playful caresses they added underarm tickles to my already ticklish sensation filled mind. Soon they found the best combination of places to which causes a hysterically desperate sounding laughter. One hand tickling each foot while the other two squeeze and tickle my knees, while the middle ticklers split their efforts between my thighs/private area and the lower half of my tummy. This leaves the responsibility for the upper tummy and underarm in the very capable hands of Catherine and Willow. With ever growing skill, my women ticklers had me reduced to silent laughter in about twenty minutes. Even though my body was once again quite fatigued, I couldn’t wait to be tickled into passing out. Which, as I twitched and wiggled like crazy in the back of my mind I came to the realization, “I think I am addicted to being tickled?” Once I thought about it I start to laugh a bit and not from the tickling, thinking to myself, “Well I guess it is a lucky addiction to have since right now there is no shortage of women wanting to tickle me senseless.”

What I was hoping for inevitably happened after a few more minutes of non-stop tickling, passing out on all six of their laps. Slowly I started to wake up, looking around to get my bearings I was laying sprawled out on the two couches that were now pushed completely together. The only one left in the room Sara saw me moving around, so she walked towards me bent down and kisses me a few times before asking, “Are you alright cutie?” as her hand gently brushes along the side of my face. Being in an extremely playful flirting mood, I look deep into her eyes sighing, “I’ll be fine, it’s nothing a nice long night cuddling with you can’t fix.” Smiling wide she says, “Aw how sweet, though if you were in my bed we’d do a lot more than just cuddle” as she crawl over the couch and lies on top of me. With my senses highly tuned, I felt ever inch of her body’s warm naked flesh that touched my skin while she kissed me passionately for a few minutes. As soon as the kiss was over I knew the urge to be tickled had been replaced at least for the moment with an overwhelming desire to please her. In addition, wanting to increase the lust I saw in her eyes I decided that the best way to do that was to give a very sensual massage. Therefore, I rolled over and had her lay face down while I straddled her gently sitting on her firm bare ass. Brushing her hair away from her neck I slowly caressed around her shoulders loving that she was already squirming with pleasure. Clearing from my head, my own building sexual desire I focused my complete attention on her every arch of the back and soft moan. It didn’t take long until I found a spot that drove her wild, with my palms softly massaging the edges of her back while my fingertips rubbed slow circles on her sides right next to her ample breasts. However, occasionally for added build up I would softly caress the sides of them for the briefest of seconds. After I times teasing her like that she practically screamed, “Aw come on right there” pushing her hand against the couch she quickly arched her back causing my hands to slip and full cover her lovely chest. In a teasing tone I say, “Oh you want me to play with these.” As I give them a gentle squeeze. In a seductive moan she says, “Yes you little shit hehehe” kissing up and down both sides of her neck while my nimble fingers caress and tease her very sensitive skin. Pressing her curvy backside against my erection while wiggling lewdly, she screams at the top of her lungs, “Yes, Oh my god, don’t you dare stop.” All of a sudden, her body tenses, as her body is overcome with a tingling sensation and reaching behind her grabbing around my neck. With my body now almost skin tight against her she has an intense climax as I continue to tease her breasts. As soon as she collapses to the couch I hear clapping, whistling, and statements like, “Wow, impressive, that was fun to watch.” Turning around I see all five women standing naked watching with approval as they must have been watching for some time. Then I hear Willow’s unmistakable voice say, “Oh, it is so my turn” as she crawls onto the couch while Sara slowly climbs off the couch.

With her laying face up, I get an evil grin on my face as I begin caringly kissing her soft bare soles from heel to wiggling toes before slowly kissing up her legs. Making my way up her body I linger for a while gently kissing her upper inner thighs, teasing her making her think I was going to start kissing between her now trembling legs. Even start bending down until I was just about there, before at the last second moving up and kissing her bellybutton instead. She had the most adorably cute pout on her face as she tried to show that she wanted kisses only about 6 inches lower lol. Even with as tempting as that was I continued kissing up her body until I reached her bare breasts. I Blow warm breath on each of her stiff nipples, before I began placing the softest of kisses on both of them. Seeing the sexual frustration building, I decide to be merciful and while teasing her chest, I move back down kissing and licking between her spreading legs. Before long, she had exploded in a powerful orgasm lying down as the sensation rocked her body. Having the time of my life, I turn around and somewhat cockily ask, “Whose next?” The five onlookers share a mischievous smile before saying in unison, “You!” with a blur of motion they jumped onto the couch and pinned me down. Four of them knelling on each limb, their hands were free to begin dragging their nails and hands excruciatingly slow all over my body. Even though it tickled somewhat then overwhelming emotion was arousal. I was beginning to regret the about I teased Sara and Willow because they all returned the favor not going any where near my privates. Though I guess that was a good thing since a single touch would have sent me over the edge. Luckily after the longest ten minutes of my life, it turned into an orgy with the two women not pinning me down began riding my throbbing erection and straddling my face while I licked like mad. As soon as one would climax she would get off and take the place of one of the ladies holding me down. With the frenzied pleasuring I lost all track of time, and only faintly aware of being carried out and placed in Sara’s car naked except for a bath towel laying across my body. As an after thought, my clothes were thrown in the back seat a minute before Sara drove away.

Decorating Decision (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=44564

Unexpected Vacation part 1-4 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=51268
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59513
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59758
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66005

The Joy of Roommates part 1 (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67033

The Customer is Always Right part 1 (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69743

Last edited:
Another very fine story. Thanks for doing part 5 for us, Matt. :D

Recently I have been thinking of writing another part to one of the F/M stories I have written so I thought I would ask if there would be interest in a part 6 to the Unexpected Vacation series or would there be more interest in a continuation of Decorating Decision, The Joy of Roommates, or The Customer is Always Right.

Of couse ther is interest in a part 6 and part 7 and part 8 and part 9 and part 10 and ..... :)

I agree. Your series are so good that they deserve some more additions to them.

this is one of my favorite stories and I was hoping from the first time I read through it that you would write a part six
so please write a part six ^ ^

hi, thought i would bump this to the top for those who have never read it because i should hopefully be posting part six in a week or so.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back