• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE!! Mature Stocking Feet Xmas party fun..NF

mark

TMF Regular
Last night I attended my first "adult" xmas party. Actually it was just one of my co workers who was throwing the xmas party for our job, however since I just graduated from college it was my first. I say adult simply because I was the youngest person there. Anyways, after noticing that I with a couple of other people were under dressed (jeans & a thermal). I decided I would just enjoy some of the free drinks and food and talk to the people that I knew.

As the guest began arriving of course I was just looking to see who was wearing what. There was this one lady who I would say was in her late 20's taht was wearing some black stockings and some sexy high heels. There was also a mature women who i guess was in her late 40's/ early 50's. She was wearing pants with high heels. It later turned out she was the first lady I mentioned mom. This caucasin mother had shoulder length brown hair and I would describe her as the "cute" mom not exactly a MILF but still I could tell she took care of herself. Yes there were other ladys there with heels but these were the only two who i thought "I wonder if i can get my hands on their feet." Well as the evening went along I found myself sitting in a hair against a wall. The daughter of the mother who was wearing the skirt and heels was sitting in a chair with her legs crossed on a big foot stool. I ended up sitting by in front of the fire place wondering if something magical would happen. Well she and I talked and just when I got up the guts to reach over and slide her shoe off she moved to the table where her mom was sitting. At that point i was sitting by myself . Since the party was dying down I started to doubt that I would get my hands on the daughters feet because she was now talking to this guy sitting at the table. Well to move this along...
I was later leaning against the wall behind the mother as she sat at this huge round table with her daughter. Well the mother who was wearing some black stockings was sitting in the chair just sliding and dangling her feet out of those black heels none stop. After the daughter told me to pull up a chair and join the group i did. I sat inbetween the mother and daughter at an angle so that i could see both of their feet. The daugther had her legs crossed so i just saw the top of her foot in her high heeled show. Now the mother!!! she had her right legged crossed over her left knee. she was dangling her show from her right foot while having her left foot hanging out her left show. Eventually the mother and daughter and also this other woman who was sitting by the included me in the conversation...just small talk about where i went to college and etc. After that convo i could tell that the mom was really cool however i couldnt keep my eyes off her feet. She didnt have the highest archs but i could tell they were nice somewhat wrinkled. At the point i couldnt see her toes because they were still in her shoes.

I thought to myself..hhmm i cant just sit on the floor and try to touch her feet...after realizing the guy beside me who was talking to her daughter was hammered and had eaten 20 meatballs!!! he probably wouldnt have noticed. I thought of maybe mentioning something to the mother about her shoe play but i figured....why dont i just stretch my legs out and let the top of my shoe touch her left heel that was sticking out of her shoe. so i make my move i stretch my legs out as i am sitting in the chair. in the middle of the conversation i slowly rub my shoe on the mothers stockinged heel. Well out of the blew she goes, "somebodies playing footsie with my foot" and smiles and looks at me. I respond with "i am sorry i was just stretching out", next she says "you are so polite..but i love it, i dont get out that much." the loving it being me touching her foot. well the convo moves and i touch her foot a couple of more times. she doesnt say anything or seem to notice. I make my move once more..she then goes with a smile "he touched my foot again..i love it." i apologized again however she said it was ok and that she loved it...i said "forreal". at that point i reached down and ran my finger under her left foots exposed arch. she let out an ooohh sort of laugh and smiled. her daughter laughed also. at that point i figured..why not ask if she wants a foot massage. I lean over and asked her...she smiled and the next thing i know i have this mature mothers stocking left foot in my lap under that table. as the conversations at the table continue. ( there were a total of 6 people at the table including the mother and I). i was in heaven. i was massaging her toes, archs and heel. she just leaned back in the chair and smiled. i told her not to tell her daughter. numerous times during the conversation between her daughter i tickled the moms ball of her foot and arches. she was fighting back laughing but began smiling at her daughter in a strange way. her daughter new something was up but just smiled. well after i guess 5 minutes and the mom and daughter receiving a gift from a friend the mom took her foot out of my lap. now during the time i had my hoodie on so i had moved to no one could see her foot in my lap. well i thought the fun was over...wrong!!!!

after the other couple left now leaving the daughter, mom, drunk guy and myself at the table i asked the mom if she liked the massage. she said yes, i said then let me get your other foot. so she placed her left stockinged foot in my lap. i am hard as hell by this time. so i get to work massaging that foot. getting the arches, the balls of her feet really well and playing with each of her toes. she is just smiling at me and smiling. i can finally see her toes..they had red nail polish and were nice. the drunk guy got up from the table. at that point i reached down and pulled her other foot into my lap. at the point the mom was in paradise. i then took my tickling fun up to the next level. since when i had tickled her foot before she just smiled and didnt pull away. i ran my fingers like crazy this time on her soles. she started laughing and looking at her daughter strangely again. her daughter said "why are you looking at me funny". i replied.."your mom has ticklish feet". the mom goes " he is tickling my feet!! and i cant take it". it was more of an enjoyable laugh because she didnt scream or anything. she told her daughter i was giving her a massage.. the daughter didnt care because i asked her if she was mad. the daughter said she didnt need one after her mom asked if she wanted one and i guess went to check on the drunk guy.

well the mom and i are the only ones at the table. she tells me her feet her from working and loves this foot massage. i keep up with the playing with her toes and heels, arches and move so now her feet are right over the lump in my pants..lol. one foot on each side of my manhood. i then pull her toes back and burry my nose into her toes. i do this quite a bit and she only says it feels good. i mean i just had my face in those toes for like 5 seconds...some serious foot smelling action. they smelled!! of sweat and stockings..i mean dam it was great. i start up with the tickling and she just smiles and says she cant take it. she then starts moving her feet from side to side then finally pulls her feet back when the tickling is getting to intense.i grab her ankles and pull her feet back in my lap. a different lady comes picking up trash but didnt see me with the mothers feet in my lap. after she leaves i tell the mom i could massage her feet everyday and i have a huge foot fetish. she just smiles and says she loves the massage.i then lean over and put her right toe in my mouth...sort of like bitting down with out using my teeth. she says taht it feels good and just smiles. at this point she has this sexy grin on her face as i am massaging her feet. i start up with the tickling again but at this point i want those toes. i lean over again..pull those toes back and smell her feet just under her toes. i would have pulled those feet in my face but i knew someone would eventually see. since i told her mom 2 let me know when someone was coming..which she did a good job at i knew i could make my next move. her left foot, just above her big toe the stockings had begin to run. i started licking her big toe on her left foot. man!! was she loving it. she said how good it felt. she said it was her first but from the look on her face she couldnt believe that this young guy (23 yrs old) was having this much fun with her feet and how good it felt. well after almost/well coming some in my pants lol it was time for the last few guests to leave. the mom who had this sexy smile on her face as she was recling in the chair with her feet in my lap said we have to go. she then removed her feet from my lap and put those sweaty,soft, ticklish feet back in her high heeled shoes. i got up...kind of akwardly since i was in shock at what had just happened over the last 20 minutes. i say good bye to the other guests and party host.
i see the mother who is smiling at me..shake her hand and head home.
i get outside and then start thinking..what if the daughter who was good friends with the party host -the lady i work with..what if the mom tells the daughter who tells the party host!!! oh chit!!!

well!! i guess ill findout on monday. at one point i told the mom during the massage that i could do this everyday but i then quickly said but that would seem a bit weird..lol...but you guys now..i was dam serious...
i guess ill find out at work this week if my co worker knows
but thats my 2 cents on last night...no one has 2 comment but it would be cool

A damn fine tale! I really enjoyed reading it.

I hope you don't get "outed." :xpeepsofa But if the worst happens and this does become common knowledge, maybe it will lead to finding a mate who's also into tickling!

Let us know what develops!

lol

yea outed would be weird..especially since there are plenty of times when barefeet are seen at my job. not to mention one lady always has her shoes off.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back