• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bosworth Clips

angelspike

TMF Poster
Hi
I've been hearing a lot about Kate getting tickled in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" and "Heartbreakers" does anyone have either of these clips? ( i want the tad hamilton more than the other)
thanks

I'd love to have all her scenes too ...

And I'd LOVE to have her admission about being ticklish. Hearing girls talk about their ticklishness is priceless ...

I think there are a scene in "Wonderland", from 2003 ...

There was one in the film "21" and in "Straw Dogs" too. These were filmed after 2005 ...

OMG, so many scenes with her ...

OMG, what a coincidence!

I was on the forum looking for something else and suddenly found a thread about videos that were gone. It's a reposting thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?274306-Mainstream-Clips-Reposts-from-days-gone-by/page15

I don't have the videos you were looking for, but I found on that thread four videos of here - including one in which she admitts being extremely ticklish:

View attachment Kate Bosworth_admits_to_being_ticklish._rockauthor.mp4

View attachment Kate Bosworth -Young Americans credits.mp4

View attachment Kate Bosworth Wonderland TK.wmv

View attachment Kate Bosworth Straw Dogs_.mp4

Yep, I know this is a 15 year old post and maybe she'll never know that I posted the videos here 15 years after. But who knows ... I sent her a message, let's see ...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back