• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonya and Kristy’s Torture FFFF/FF Extreme,very sexual

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Disclaimer(Story is completely fictional, any resemblence to known individuals is pure coincidence)

Tonya and Kristy’s Torture
By
Sadistickler
Tonya is an 18-year-old senior, Her friend Kristy is also. Tonya is a spoiled girl who uses her good looks to get what she wants out of life. She is 5’10”, about 125 lbs, light brown hair down past her shoulders with beautiful blue eyes. Long legs, great slender figure, ample breasts, and absolutely gorgeous feet to die for. They are long and slender with long toes, a size 9, very soft and her toes always painted pretty colors. Today they are metallic chrome pink.
Kristy is also gorgeous, a little shorter about 5’6” about the same in weight, blondish brown hair also past her shoulders Brown eyes, and a wonderful figure, hard belly, and a butt to go crazy over, the apple butt, that sticks out but is so well proportioned. Her feet are also very beautiful, slender, but meaty, soft, and her toes are painted a metallic purple.
Both girls are very smart in school and excel in what ever they do. Unfortunately they’ve both developed enemies. Mainly an ex friend Emily and her friend Loren. Both trouble makers. They are sooo jealous of Tonya and Kristy. All the guys have the hots for them, and a lot of the other girls want to be like them. This all infuriates Emily.
Emily and Loren would call Tonya and harass her, and Kristy, constantly. Threatening them and cussing them. They even egged Kristy’s car one night. Emily told Tonya her senior year was gonna be a living hell for her and Kristy
One Friday night several weeks into school She gets a call from Kristy telling her to meet at this one house and gave her the address and said to hurry. Something in Kristy’s voice sounded troubled to Tonya, but she dismissed it She grabbed her purse and headed out the door remembering to lock it since her Mom wouldn’t be home all weekend and her little sister Erica was spending the weekend with a friend from school.
Tonya arrived at the address, and walked up onto the porch and rang the bell. She could barely hear Kristy say come in. So she opened the door and walks in. Suddenly she sees a flash from both sides and three people grab her and shut the door quickly. Emily, Loren, and another girl named Casey hold her tightly and march her into the living room where she got a huge shock. There was Kristy, tied to the loveseat in her bra and panties, socks and tennis shoe! Her hands were tied up over her head and behind, putting her elbows up by her ears, and tied to the back legs of the loveseat, and her ankles were tied tightly to opposite ends of the front legs of the loveseat spreading her legs as wide as they would go .Her face was sheer panic, and she’d been crying a lot from the looks of things.
“What the fuck is going on here? Tonya asks. “You untie her right now! Kristy, are you alright?”
Emily shoves Tonya to the floor and the three of them through a lot of fighting, yelling, and thrashing around, get Tonya stripped of her shorts and top and quickly begin tying her to the long coffee table in front of the couch. They pull her arms up over her head and tie them to the upper legs, and tie her ankles to the lower legs spread out.” Let me go! Dammit! You guys are SOOO in trouble!!! Now untie us, RIGHT NOW!!!” Tonya yells. The three girls all laugh at her and her predicament.
Emily sits on the floor by Tonya’s head and says to her ”I told you we were gonna get you two. Now your gonna pay BIG time for being such a bitch!
Tell her Kristy, what we’re gonna do to the both of you.”
Kristy was whimpering and said softly,” They’re gonna, they will… they’re gonna tickle us. They already got me right after I called you, they had me tied up and threatened to tickle me if I didn’t call you and tell you to come here. But then they just tickled me anyway after you hung up.”
Tonya couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Tickle us? OH MY GOD! Tonya absolutely couldn’t stand to be tickled. She absolutely hates it! Tonya is what we’d call hyper ticklish .Her ex boyfriend tickled her one time and she immediately threw a fit and broke up with him on the spot. She would get so angry when someone tried to tickle her, even towards her family. Kristy and her have had deep discussions on their mutual hatred of being tickled.
Kristy had a babysitter when she was 8 or 9 that would stick her under the couch with just her legs sticking out, sit on the couch, bend her legs up and after stripping off her tennis shoes, would tickle her feet during every commercial break of several shows. That drove Kristy crazy since like Tonya, her feet were one of her most ticklish areas. Sometimes she would only take off one sock and tickle her socked foot and then the bare foot, just to drive Kristy crazy. The babysitter threatened her to not tell anyone or she would sneak in at night, kidnap her and sell her to a family of tickle monster Gypsies to tickle her forever. She never told anyone, even though that same babysitter was the one who got called to watch her at least once a month for the next year or so. Poor Kristy suffered many sessions like that every time the babysitter came over.
Kristy also had an uncle and two cousins that loved to tickle her too. At family get togethers they would wait till she went to bed and after she was asleep, they would quickly and quietly tie her to her bed and gag her with her own socks and take turns tickling her feet for several hours. Poor Kristy still has nightmares of those times. Needless to say, she tries to avoid being home when the family gets together like that. She has told no one but Tonya these stories. Not even her therapist, which is the one she should tell, but it’s just to hard for her to admit it to anyone.
“Well, Tonya, now you’re going to live your worst nightmare. See, I KNOW how ticklish you are, we were close friends, remember? Now I will use that against you.
And I know how much you care for Kristy, so I’m going to play a little game, just to get under your skin. We’re going to tickle Kristy like crazy until YOU say to stop, then we will tickle YOU!” Emily said with a big grin on her face.
Tonya opened her mouth to say something then didn’t. Thinking of what has happened to Kristy when she was growing up, her heart went out to her. She new how extremely ticklish Kristy was and how much she hated it and what it does to her, but she also knew that she couldn’t take being tickled at all, especially being tied up like this, unable to stop it. Whenever she had been tickled before, it was only for a few seconds at a time, and it drove her crazy, but she could eventually stop it by hitting or kicking and running away. Right now she knew that she couldn’t run or do anything to stop the tickling once it started. Knowing Emily and her little clan, she knew they wouldn’t stop right away, but continue to tickle her just out of meanness. Emily herself was very cruel. That’s one of the reasons Tonya didn’t want to be friends with her anymore.
“ Ok, girls, lets get started. Said Emily. She walked over to Kristy and started tickling her ribs real hard. Kristy started screaming, and yelling, pleading for them to stop. Loren started caressing her armpits with her nails and Casey started tweaking her knees. All this combined tickling was giving poor Kristy fits. She started crying, it tickled so bad. Then Casey switched and started crab pinching her inner thighs, slowly walking up them as high as she could go. Poor Kristy screamed in agony from this tickle torture. With her legs spread out so wide; her thigh muscles were very tight and this made them that much more ticklish.
“TONYA! PLEEEEEASE!!! MAKE THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOP!!! NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!! Kristy screamed in agony.” I CAN’T HOOOOOHOHOHO!!! “TAAAAKE HAHAHAHAHA IT!!!!
Tonya stared at Kristy and started crying silently for her friend. She wanted to stop it, but she couldn’t bear to be tickled herself. She loved Kristy sooo much and was her absolute best friend, but she was soo scared of the tickling she just couldn’t help her just yet.
Then they all stopped ticking Kristy. Emily walked to the side of the couch, kneeled down and began to unlace Kristy’s left tennis shoe.
NOOO! PLEASE!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! OH GOD!! PLEASE! NOY MY FEET!! TONYA! DON”T LET THEM TICKLE MY FEET!!!! I WON’T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT! TOOONNNNYYYAAA!!! PLEEEEEASE!! DON’T LET THEM TICKLE MY FEET!!! YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT DRIVES ME INSANE!!! PLEEEASE TONYA!!! TELL THEM TO STOP!!!” screamed Kristy, in a frantic voice.
Tonya saw Kristy’s face, twisted in sheer panic. Knowing what she knew about Kristy’s foot tickling growing up, and how bad it was for her, and knowing just how super ticklish her own feet were, she just couldn’t let her be put through that torture again at the hands of these bitches. Tonya shuddered at the thought of getting tickled and braced herself for it.
Emily was just starting to tug the heel of Kristy’s tennis shoe when Tonya yelled.
“OK! STOP IT! Enough already. Leave her alone. You guys are so damn mean! Knock it off!”
“Well, well, now, looks like Tonya really DOES care for Kristy. She actually had the heart to stop it. Just when it was gonna get good, too .Oh well, a deal’s a deal.
All three girls stood up, and stood over Tonya leering down at her. Emily smiled and said, Ya know, I recall several times in gym class back in the locker room how you berated so many girls, Loren and Casey here, especially about there hygiene. How you would turn up your nose and say things like, Geez, wash your stinky feet sometimes, or God your feet stink! Hmmm, Well, it just so happens that Both Loren and Casey have been wearing the same socks in their tennis shoes for three days now. Imagine what they must smell like by now! Yuck! Pretty ripe I bet. Lets just see how badly, shall we? Ok girls, Take them babies off!”
Both girls sat on the edge of the coffee table on either side of Tonya and started unlacing their shoes and slowly slipping them off. Poor Tonya had an idea what was coming and wrinkled her nose up.
After they got their shoes off, they both slowly moved them towards Tonya’s nose. Inch by inch the shoes got closer, and Tonya was really making a disgusted face, as she could even smell the horrific odor already.
“OH MY GOD! Get them away from me! GEEZ, they stink sooo BAD!” Tonya said, tossing her head around trying to avoid, their smelly tennis shoes.
“ I have a better idea, girls. Put your socked FEET in her face instead!” Emily said excitedly.
The girls spun around facing Tonya and lifted both their feet right up into Tonya’s face. They rubbed their toes right under Tonya’s nose!
“OH GOD That’s AWFULL!! GET THEM OUT OF MY FACE! THIS IS SOOO SICK!!! EEEWWW!!! BLEEEHCK!!!! They are sooo DISGUSTING!!!” Tonya yelled, as she thrashed her head around to avoid the vile odor of their feet.
“Girls, take off your socks and let her smell your BARE feet!” Emily said.
They slowly rolled down their socks, and pulled them off their feet and slowly slide their bare feet all over Tonya’s face, and under her nose.
Tonya continued to protest, and try to move her head around but they were persistent with four feet hitting her at all angles. She thought she was gonna be sick at any moment. It was HORRID!
“Now, Tonya, I want you to suck their toes, and lick their feet like the good little doggie that you are.” Emily said.
Fuck NO I’m not gonna lick their feet and suck their toes! You can all just go to hell! All you bitches are soo fucked up!” Tonya yelled, defiantly.
Just then, Casey took one foot and tickled Tonya’s right armpit with her toes. Tonya let out a screech and Casey shoved her other foot into Tonya’s open mouth. Tonya bit down and Casey yanked her foot back fast!
“Damn! She bit me! “Casey yelled.
Emily walked over to Kristy, kneeled down at her left foot again and continued to tug on her tennis shoe. “Either suck their toes willingly, or Kristy gets her poor foot tickled silly for a LONG time.” Emily said angrily.
“NO! FUCK YOU! THAT’S GROSS! I’M NOT GONNA DO IT!” Tonya yelled back, thoroughly pissed.
“very well.” Said Emily, and tugged Kristy’s shoe completely off.
“NO! NO! NO!! PLEEEASE! DON’T TICKLE MY FOOT!!! EMILY! PLEASE I’LL SUCK THEIR TOES! I WILL! I’LL DO IT!! JUST DON’T TICKLE MY FOOT!! OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEE DON’T TICKLE MY FOOT!!” Cried Kristy in a pitiful, pleading voice.
“Well, that sounds like a deal. Girls? Indulge our Miss Kristy. But you better do it good Kristy, or I’ll tickle your sweet little foot for a very, VERY long time.” Emily said.
“ I will! I will! I promise!” Kristy said excitedly.
Casey and Loren spun around and sat on the edge of the coffee table facing the couch, and extended their feet to Kristy’s face. She could smell how rank and smelly they were and thought she would gag. But the fear of having her feet tickled made her stifle those feelings and do what she knew she must. She closed her eyes, and opened her mouth as the girls thrust their toes into her mouth. She sucked them slowly at first, barely sucking, crying she said,” OH God they stink!”
“You better get busy, girl, I want you to suck and lick their feet CLEAN! And don’t stop until they ARE!” Emily said.
Tonya watched all this with abject horror at what they were forcing poor Kristy to do. She started licking their toes, and slowly sucking them into her mouth one by one, and her tongue worked in between Casey’s toes quickly. Casey giggled a bit and said, ”It tickles! Feels good, but it really tickles!” Kristy continued and Casey started laughing pretty well by now, and then had to pull her feet away quickly.
Loren put her toes into Kristy’s mouth and she continued working Loren’s feet and toes with her tongue. Soon Loren was getting a fit of the giggles as well. ”Yeah, it really does tickle pretty bad, Casey.” Loren said. Casey was watching, and started poking Kristy in the tummy and sliding her feet up and down her sides. Kristy broke out laughing and stopped licking Loren’s toes.
“I didn’t tell you to stop! Keep licking, Bitch or I’ll tickle your feet all night long! Don’t stop at all until I tell you to!” yelled Emily.
Kristy continued, licking under Loren’s toes, along the balls of her feet, first the left, then the right one and giggled under her breath.
Casey suddenly yelled.”OH MY GOD! KRISTY IS GETTING TURNED ON! LOOK AT HER PANTIES! THEY’RE ALL WET!” And sure enough they were soaked clear through. Casey stuck both her feet into Kristy’s crotch and slowly started sliding her toes up and down Kristy’s Panties.
“Yeah, Casey, get her all worked up, lets see how wild we can make this girl!” Emily said laughingly.
Tonya said,”OH GEEZ! You guys are CRAZY! Stop that! Leave her alone for Chrissakes! That’s SO SICK!!!” Tonya was thoroughly disgusted at what she was forced to witness.
Emily just looked at Tonya and said,” Girl, just shut your mouth. You’re time is coming real soon, and we are REALLY gonna get you BAD!”
Casey continued massaging Kristy’s crotch with her toes, poking a little harder now, feeling the ooze through her panties. Poor Kristy’s head was swimming, as the sensations overtook her. Smelling the stink and taste of Loren’s sweaty feet, feeling Casey’s toes on her clit rubbing, rubbing, and making her so sexually stimulated. And then there was Emily, still sitting by her left foot with her hand across the top of her foot. Just that touch was sooo unnerving, the wait, the anticipation, of the possibility that she might start tickling her foot at any time, all this was making her crazy. But the one thing that was really putting her over the top was hearing Loren laugh and giggle. The more she laughed the faster and harder Kristy licked in between her toes.
“HAHAHAHA! Emily, I can’t do this, her TONGUE REALLY TICKLES HEHEHE BAD!!!” Loren cried.
“You better not move your foot until I say she’s done or YOU’LL be tied up and tickled in her place!” Emily shot back. Obviously, Emily was a true sadist and was enjoying Loren’s discomfort as well
Suddenly, Kristy started to shake all over, and moan under her breath. Then she moaned louder and louder!
Casey said, “Ya know, I think she’s having an orgasm. I once read in a magazine that some people become even more ticklish after orgasm!”
“Yeah, HAHAHAHAHA, WE’LL HAVE TO HEHEHEHEEE TEST HAHAHAHA THAT OUT!” Laughed Loren.
Kristy shook violently and her eyes, which were scrunched tightly closed before, flew open all buggy eyed and she screamed and moaned as the orgasm reached a crescendo. Casey just wiggled her feet and toes into Kristy’s crotch faster and harder. Kristy screamed with pleasure again and again, her whole body shook violently despite her tight restraints. And then she started laughing wildly!
“STO WITH THE TOES! STOP WITH THE TOES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEASE! I MEAN IT, DAMN IT!!! HAHAHAHA IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!” Kristy shrieked through tearful laughter.
Then Emily started raking her fingers up and down Kristy’s left sole. She screamed and laughed harder than ever before!
“Loren, get her other foot! NOW!” Emily said excitedly as she continued tickling Kristy’s left foot through her thin red socks
Loren quickly unlaced her right tennis shoe and slipped it off .She too started raking her fingers up and down Kristy’s sole. Kristy screamed even louder and couldn’t even make words from laughing so hard.
Then Emily quickly slid Kristy’s sock off of her foot and started gliding her nails all over Kristy’s now, BARE foot. Kristy thrashed around as if being shocked or in excruciating pain as she howled, cried and screamed in sheer agony! Loren quickly stripped off Kristy’s other sock and continued tickling her now bare right foot. Kristy was being pushed way over the edge.
Kristy squealed and screamed in a tortured, panic and her face was contorted into a sheer desperation as if she was about to fall off a cliff and was clinging desperately for life. Her laughter became silent now, the screaming caught in her throat, unable to escape, her head tossed back and forth violently, trying to shake off the tickling. Her whole body twisted and turned in their bonds, eager to be free from the sheer torture and torment the girls inflicted on Kristy’s feet and crotch area.
After about 15 minutes of this treatment, and 5 orgasms later, Kristy finally passed out.
“Well, looky there. She had so much fun, she went and passed out on us.” Emily chuckled.
GOD! EMILY! You’re absolutely INSANE! LET ME AND KRISTY GO! NOW!!!” Tonya screamed in a panic. Poor Tonya was forced to lay there tied up, and watch as her best friend was tickle tortured and forced to orgasm repeatedly, and she couldn’t do anything to help her.
“Ok, girls. It’s Tonya’s turn. But I’m sick of her damn mouth. Loren, hand me Kristy’s socks, and that roll of duck tape.” Emily said with an evil grin on her face. She took the socks and balled them up with the toe part facing out, and walked up to Tonya and leered down at her. Loren ripped off 2 pieces of duck tape and Emily and her kneeled down on opposite sides of Tonya’s head.
Ok, Princess, open wide.” Emily said, and held the red socks right in front of Tonya’s face.
“ FUCK YOU ****!!” screamed Tonya in fear.
Loren reached out and tickled Tonya’s armpit and Tonya squealed and at the same time, Emily shoved the socks into her mouth. Loren then quickly stuck the two pieces of duck tape over Tonya’s mouth, effectively sealing the socks in.
“There ya go girl. Since you like Kristy sooo much, maybe you’ll like the taste of HER stinky socks better. I even put the toe part in first so you can taste it better. HAHAHAHA! “Laughed Emily .She turned to Casey and Loren and told them to untie Kristy, and tie her hands together behind her back and hogtie her ankles up tight to her hands and lay her on the floor by the couch. As they did that, Emily walked over to a side table by the couch and got a shoebox that was sitting there. She opened it and brought out two long, stiff, black feathers. Turning back around and kneeling by Tonya’s head, she said,” Now, Darling, I’m going to torture you into hysterical insanity. And guess what? I’m going to do it OOOHHHH so slooooowly. Hehehehehe!”
Tonya tasted Kristy’s foot sweat on the socks and felt nauseous. She watched those feathers intently and with fear.
She proceeded to stick the feathers up close to Tonya’s face and gently twirl them close under her nose. Tonya tried to move her head up and away from the menacing feathers, but Emily kept pushing, twirling them closer and closer to Tonya’s nose. Finally, making contact with her right nostril, Tonya giggled from behind her gag. Emily continued teasing Tonya’s nostrils, the right one, then the left one. No matter how Tonya whipped her head around, Emily followed with the feather. After a couple minutes of this cat and mouse game, Emily suddenly grabbed Tonya’s head, and pulled the top back, pinning it with her forearm and elbow. Then she stuck the feather up each nostril a little bit and wiggled it around.
Tonya, freaked! She had no idea her nostrils could be so damn ticklish! She laughed and started crying, because she couldn’t move her head, and shake off that damn feather!
“Awww, poor widdle Tonya! Does the big black feather tickle her pretty nose? Does it? Awwww, too bad. Poor thing. Can’t move away from it or do anything at all to stop the tickling.” said Emily talking, baby talk. She continued tormenting Tonya’s nose with the feather. Then she moved to her right ear, and tickled inside it, and all along the edges with the feather. Tonya tried to move her head and scrunched up her neck. God that tickled bad too, thought Tonya. She was slowly being driven crazy with the feather.
Soon, Emily started dragging the feather down the back of Tonya’s right arm, slowly twirling and sliding it menacingly towards her right armpit. Tonya was laughing steadily now, and the panicked look in her eyes was pure joy to Emily. She continued her downward spiral towards the armpit and then pulled the feather away just short of reaching its mark. She stood up, and slowly started straddling Tonya’s waist. Sitting right on her hipbones. Then, she took the second feather and held both of them right above both Tonya’s armpits, and smiled an evil smile.
“Here we goooo, Tonya! Are you ready? Huh? Its gonna tickle soooo BAD! Here it comes, here it comes!” Teased Emily as she slowly let the feathers descend into Tonya’s armpits. Tonya jumped in her restraints and flailed around at the first touch of the feathers. Emily danced the feathers all around in her armpits, poking, and sliding the tips up and down the super sensitive, tender flesh of Tonya’s armpits, deep into the hollows, and then sliding around the edges.
Poor Tonya was in sheer hysterics! The feathers dancing in her armpits tickled sooo bad! It was like an overwhelming itch and she could do nothing to scratch it. All she could do was scream and laugh wildly into her gag. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her whole body violently, but nothing made the horrible, horrible tickling stop. Tonya was in complete panic now .OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! SHE HAS TO STOP! THE TICKLING HAS TO STOP! I CAN’T STAND IT! IT’S HORRIBLE! I’M GOING CRAZY! I CAN’T MOVE! GOD MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!! Tonya thought to herself. Her mind reeled in agony from the tickling sensation coursing through her body.
Emily continued this torture for another 10 or so minutes, then stopped.
“ Well, Tonya wasn’t that fun? I know I sure enjoyed it .Now, lets see these beautiful breasts of yours.” Emily said. She got off of Tonya, and walked back over to the shoebox and removed a pair of scissors and a soft, bristly shaving brush. Bringing these items back over to Tonya, she again straddled her hips and with the scissors, cut Tonya’s bra off, both shoulder straps and the middle of the bra right between her breasts. Tonya was crying pitifully now, tears streaming down her face, and her eyes pleaded with Emily for mercy.
“Wow, Tonya, your breasts are heavenly! Look at those thumb-sized nipples! No wonder the guys go crazy over you! Lets just see how ticklish they are! Said Emily, gleefully.
Tonya started shaking her head back and forth again, pleading with Emily, screaming into her gag, begging her not to tickle her anymore, but Emily was very determined to do whatever she wanted, and tonight, she did just that.
Loren and Casey, just sat there on the couch taking all of this in, watching, quietly as Emily played out this sick, twisted cruel game of revenge on poor Tonya. Neither Loren nor Casey, were quite as sadistic as Emily, but they both knew in their heads, that this whole scene was turning them on really bad. After all, Tonya was GORGEOUS! Just watching her squirm and scream helplessly got the two of them excited.
Emily held the shaving brush right above Tonya’s left nipple, and slowly let it descend closer and closer. She watched Tonya’s facial reaction, watched her cry, and shakes her head no, pleadingly. Emily smiled again; that twisted smile, knowing how this would affect her. Just watching this high and mighty queen bitch crumble and scream like a little girl getting a severe spanking from her mother, started really turning Emily on.
As the brush finally made contact with Tonya’s nipple, a shiver coursed through Tonya’s body. Emily whisked it back and forth across the nipple in rapid succession.
The soft bristles caressing the nipple, creating a most ticklish sensation and Tonya started flailing again.
NOOOOO!!! PLEASE! NOT THER! NOT THERE! NOT THERE!!! OH MY GOD! THAT TICKLES SOOOOO BAD! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOOOOOP!!! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE!!! I CAN’T STAND THIS! I’M GOING CRAZY! Screamed Tonya into her gag.
EMILY moved to the right nipple and did the same thing, alternating between the two and thoroughly tickling both extra sensitive nipples for a long time. Tonya was beside herself with hysterical panic. The tickling drove her up a wall, and she couldn’t stop it. She struggled, and pulled at her bonds hard, but to no avail.
“Hey, Em, Kristy’s awake.” Said Casey. Emily looked over and saw that Kristy was awake, lying there in a hogtie looking up at her with pleading eyes.
“ Ya know, girls I have a good idea,” said Emily, amusedly.” Kristy, do you realize that Tonya saw the entire ordeal that you went through? Saw everything you had to go through, yet the whole time you suffered, she didn’t stop us. She didn’t say anything. She just lie there and let YOU take all the tickling torture, all the forced orgasms, and still she didn’t do or say anything to stop it whatsoever. She didn’t care how much you suffered, as long as it wasn’t HER that got tickled, it didn’t matter to her. Sounds like she’s really not as good a friend as you thought, huh? I bet you’d like to help dish out a little revenge on her yourself, don’t you?”
Kristy just looked at Emily as she got off of Tonya and walked over to where Kristy was lying trussed up on the floor.
Emily crouched down and looked Kristy in the eyes, and said,” Hon, I will let you get your revenge after while, I promise, but first there’s something I want you to help me with. Get her up girls. Lay her on top of Tonya facing her knees.”
As Casey and Loren picked Kristy up, Emily pulled Tonya’s tape and sock gag off. Before Tonya could utter a single protest, the two girls lay Kristy right on top of Tonya, to where Kristy’s head dropped right into Tonya’s crotch, and Kristy’s crotch was right on Tonya’s face. Emily got a pair of sharp scissors and carefully snipped the side of both girls Panties and pulled them off the girls. She then untied Kristy’s ankles, and eased them down to the floor and far apart retying Kristy’s legs to the upper legs of the coffee table at the knees. Now Kristy was stuck and couldn’t move her crotch from Tonya’s face.
Tonya was screaming protests into Kristy’s crotch and she sounded mad as hell, but it was very muffled, so nothing intelligible could be heard.
“Ok, Kristy, now we will torture for a while longer, but if you do this right and make me happy, then we will let you have your revenge. Ok, girls, each of you grab one of Kristy’s feet and I’ll get Tonya’s ribbies. Here we go! “Laughed Emily. Casey and Loren both straddled one of Kristy’s calves, and pulled her feet up off of the floor. Emily sat on the floor and reached over Kristy and started tickling both sides of Tonya’s ribs. The girls started tickling Kristy’s feet in unison.
Both Kristy and Tonya started squealing loudly as if in pain from the combined tickling. Kristy screamed for it to stop, but Emily just shoved Kristy’s head tightly into Tonya’s crotch. Tonya screamed even louder and harder then. Obviously Kristy realized what Emily wanted her to do, and proceeded to give Tonya’s clit a real laughter induced tongue-lashing. The laughter emanating from Tonya was really starting to get to Kristy, soon she was wet again and dripping all over Tonya’s face and mouth. Tonya was beside herself with panic, Kristy’s tongue tickling of her clit was making her totally freak out, and Emily’s tickling of her ribs was more than she could handle. While Kristy herself started enjoying torturing Tonya’s clit. The harder Tonya laughed and screamed, the harder Kristy lick tickled, which was really turning Kristy on. Hearing and feeling Tonya’s total lose of control was making her very, very, excited.
Meanwhile, Casey and Loren were having a great time tickling Kristy’s feet. Casey was gliding her nails up and down Kristy’s left foot, and Loren was digging her nails in just under the toes of her right foot. The harder they tickled Kristy’s feet, the louder and harder Kristy screamed and squealed.
Suddenly Kristy started howling and laughing at the same time and her whole body started to shudder and shake. All three girls knew she was beginning to have an orgasm, so Loren and Casey tickled her feet harder and faster making Kristy’s orgasm much more intense. As soon as she came down from it, her feet became even more ticklish, which was much more of a torture for her.
Tonya, who was utterly disgusted by the whole ordeal of Kristy orgasming all over her face, couldn’t get away from it, nor could she stop the tickling torture she was feeling on her ribs and clit. But despite her disgust, the feelings in her groin couldn’t be stifled. As it went on, she found herself getting warmer and warmer there.
“Kristy, we’re not going to stop tickling you until you help miss Tonya there have her own little orgasm, so just keep doing what you’re doing, only BETTER! “Emily said.
Kristy pushed her tongue deeper and harder against Tonya’s clit and licked faster and harder. She knew that was going to be the only way she would ever get the torturous tickling of her feet to stop. Oh it was making her CRAZY! She just HAD to get Tonya off no matter what it took. Suddenly it hit Kristy! She raised her head up for a second and shouted through her tortured laughter,” GET HAHAHAHA HER HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE FEEEEHHHEHEHEEEET! GET HER HAHAHAHAHA FEEEET!!!!”
Emily smiled and crawled to the end of the table and faced Tonya’s exquisite feet. Reaching out, she unlaced Tonya’s tennis shoes and pulled them slowly off of her feet. Then she started peeling off her socks one at a time, ever so slowly.
“Oh Tonya, this is gonna be soooo TORTUROUS for you isn’t it? I’m finally gonna get to tickle your sexy, sensitive, highly ticklish feet! This is going to drive you INSANE!!!!” Emily said with glee.
She then slowly started dragging her long nails up first the right foot and then the left foot. Her feet started shaking and wiggling uncontrollably as Emily tickled them slowly. Tonya’s laughter and screaming went into hyper mode as well. She was shaking and screeching like a banshee as Emily explored her feet finding just the right spots to tickle. The spots that elicited the most thrashing. Once she found these particular spots she zeroed in and concentrated on them the most. Under her toes, and the inside edge of the balls of her feet by her arch were her very hot spots. Emily attacked these areas with viciousness, digging her nails in and wiggling them all over. Even though she was highly muffled, stuffed tightly between Kristy’s legs, her high-pitched screams were almost deafening. Tonya was truly hyper ticklish on her feet! Tonya thrashed around as if being shocked with high voltage.
“Awe, poor Tonya, is her widdle tootsies sooo ticklish? Poor baby. I guess then I’ll have to tickle them even MORE!” Emily teased. She continued gliding and scratching her nails up and down Tonya’s sensitive soles, working her hot spots like a professional.
Meanwhile, Kristy was going crazy from the foot tickling Casey and Loren were subjecting her to. She orgasmed another three times from the vibration she felt in her crotch from Tonya’s screaming laughter, and after each one she doubled in ticklishness making her clit swell even more and become sooo sensitive to even the slightest touch. Poor Kristy was becoming insane from the whole situation. All she could think about in a high state of panic was making Tonya orgasm so this insane torture would stop.
Tonya was feeling the effects Kristy was doing to her with her tongue. She has orgasmed with herself just with her fingers rubbing her clit, but this was sooo much more intense. Even though it kind of disgusted her, she couldn’t help what her body was feeling. As she would near orgasm, the tickling would be a huge distraction. Just when she was ready to explode, the ticklish sensations Emily cause by tickling her oh so sensitive feet would deny her the ultimate goal.
Emily, used one hand to pull back the toes on Tonya’s left foot, and scratched fast and hard just under those toes, making Tonya cry from the overloading ticklish sensation. Tonya’s state of panic and total helplessness was pushed way, WAY past any limits she might have had. Emily was relentless. The more Tonya laughed and screamed, the harder and faster Emily would tickle her helpless foot.
Then after about 15 minutes of this sadistic torture, it happened. Tonya’s whole body went into convulsions and she orgasmed so hard, she projected. Kristy eagerly licked faster to push Tonya to the very brink, making Tonya’s clit even more sensitive. Tonya finally after a full minute and a half of orgasmic bliss and tickled torture, passed out.
Everyone stopped and took a break. Emily untied Kristy and said,”Ok, girl, you earned this. When Tonya wakes up, you get to tickle her silly for a while. But make sure you show NO MERCY!”
They all untied Tonya from the coffee table, and retied her into a new position. They tied her sitting in an easy chair, knees in the seat, facing the back of the chair, arms pulled tight over the top of the chair, tied to the back, ankles, knees, and upper thighs tied tightly together, with the ankles pulled up tightly towards her but and tied to rope around her waist, elevating her feet for maximum torture. Then with pieces of string her two big toes were tied together and then pulled down and tied to the ropes around her ankles, effectively stretching her soles taut and leaving her entire feet helpless and oh so vulnerable for ultimate tickle torture. Then Emily pulled out this Shiatsu magic wand electric massager, and plugged it in and wedged it in between Tonya’s tightly bound thighs. She adjusted it so the big rubber balled tip was resting tightly against Tonya’s clit. Then she took another piece of rope and tied it around her thighs just a half-inch below the massager and then tied the end to the rope around her waist, effectively trapping the massager in place.
“I heard this thing will drive you insane on the highest setting.” Emily gloated.
“Are you sure you want to keep doing this stuff to her? Hasn’t she suffered enough? Casey asked.
“NO! She hasn’t! She needs to learn a huge lesson and not be such a spoiled, stuck up BITCH! If you want me to stop torturing her, then maybe YOU’D like to be in her place, being tickle tortured to death, huh? Is that what you want Casey?” Emily spat angrily.
“NO! OK, OK, its fine, do what you want. I don’t want to trade places with her. NO WAY! I couldn’t take being tickled that much. Go ahead, do what you want.” Casey stammered in fear.
“Ok then, its time to wake up sleeping beauty. Hand me those smelling salts.” Emily requested. Loren handed them to her and stepped back and sat on the floor in front of the couch with Casey and Kristy. Emily walked over to Tonya, tied securely to the easy chair and rubbed the smelling salts under Tonya’s nose. Tonya flinched and jerked, waking up slowly trying to get her bearings as to where she was and what was happening.
“Wake up sleepy head. We have more tickle tortures in store for you, my precious.” Emily said in a mock loving tone. Tonya turned her head around as far as she could and assessed her predicament. Fear grew inside, to the point of sheer panic. She was tied helpless in another position. She struggled, pulling and straining at her bonds but couldn’t move at all. Fear, helplessness, hopelessness, and all the dark evil things planned for her began to sink into her mind. She knew now just how truly evil Emily really was, and it really scared her. There was no reasoning with a maniac. All these thoughts made Tonya cry desperately, even before the tickle torture started again.
“Awe, poor Tonya. Is she crying already? Poor, poor, thing, just think hon., in a few seconds I’m going to give you something to REALLY cry about. You big spoiled baby!” Emily spat at her. Emily picked up one of the feathers again, and sat down on the floor next to the easy chair and slowly started tickling Tonya’s butt with the feather. Tonya started to giggle, and buck from the sensations. Emily continued. Dragging the feather up and down the crack between her cheeks, and all around the sides and down to the little valley between her butt and her thighs. This was making Tonya shake and quiver and giggle uncontrollably. Soon she broke into all out laughter. Emily could see Tonya tighten and flex her butt cheeks repeatedly trying to ward off the unbearable tickling sensations. She smiled to herself and grabbed the other feather and worked both of them all over Tonya’s butt. Not an inch was spared the agony of the feathers.
Tonya started screaming into her gag again. Pitiful screams for mercy. Anything to get it to stop. She was hysterical in seconds, being driven mad by the torrential tickling sensations coursing through her butt to her brain. Just when she thought it would never end, Emily stopped.
Emily got up, walked over to Kristy, and whispered in her ear. Kristy began smiling really big, and then nodded yes, and then the smile slowly faded, and she still nodded yes to whatever Emily was whispering to her. Then Kristy got up and kneeled down in front of the easy chair and slowly started running her nails all over Tonya’s butt, and up and down her thighs.
Tonya started screaming hysterical again, laughing like a mad woman, wiggling again and tossing her head back and forth screaming NO! NO! NO! But no one would listen; the tickling kept on. She had no idea her butt was even ticklish, let alone THIS terribly ticklish! It tickled almost as bad as her feet, but in a different way, kind of a thrilling way if it wasn’t such torture.
Then Kristy stopped and turned her head toward Emily with a huge grin on her face.
“Yes, Kristy you may proceed, but first tell Tonya why you are doing this while we remove her gag. I want to hear her scream and beg, Pleading for mercy from your torments.” Emily said. Loren stood up and removed the tape and Kristy’s sock from Tonya’s mouth.
“Well, Tonya, I thought we were best friends, but I realized tonight, that you are selfish, self centered, and only looking out for yourself. The whole time they were tickle torturing me, you didn’t say to stop and take on some of it yourself. You let them just get me as much as they wanted, as long as they didn’t get you. That’s all you cared about. And you KNOW how much I hate being tickled; all that I’ve been through in my childhood, but still, you just didn’t care enough to help me. Make it stop for even a few minutes. That’s why now; I’m going to really enjoy tickle torturing YOU all by myself. Emily’s right. You really ARE a bitch. And now you’re gonna suffer for it. If you thought Emily tickled bad, well, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” Kristy scolded.
“WAIT! KRISTY DON’T! LET ME EXPLAIN! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAA! STOP!!! “ Tonya squealed as Kristy started scratching at her heels with her nails. Kristy glided her nails up and down Tonya’s soles with reckless abandon, showing no mercy. As she scratched relentlessly at Tonya’s arches, Tonya screeched in ticklish suffering more than she ever had before in her life!
Kristy was looking intently at Tonya’s sweet soles and toes as she tickled ruthlessly and had a brilliant idea. She bent down and started sucking on Tonya’s long slender, sensitive toes while scratching the balls of her feet.
“AAAAHAHAHAHAA!!! KRISTY!!! NOOOO!!! DON’T AAAHAHAHA SUCK!!! NOT MY HOOOOHOOOOH TOOOOOES!!! OH MY AHAHAHAHA GOD! NOOO!!!!” Tonya screamed in sheer panic. Tonya’s whole body shook and wiggled as if on fire.
End of part one. Part two to be still finished.
I know, pretty cruel, Huh? To just stop right in the middle of the good stuff. Well, you'll just have to tune in for part two. It's gonna be real good and have a very wild twist.
Sadistickler

i sooo love revenge stories. this one is terrific. you do live up to your nic, Sadistic. great details and great descriptions as well. poor tonya. how could kristy actually believe them? wow nice twist to the story. and you would stop at an intriguing place.

isabeau

AWESOME story!!!

But a suggestion in posting it. When you post part 2 or another story, before you cut and paste from your original document, space a line between all your paragraphs. This will insure that your posted story isn't "One Long Paragraph." I hope helps. Once again an awesome story.

I'll have to remember that, Scribe. By the way, I Love your stories. they are all very good. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Sadistickler1

bumped up to go with the second part that has been posted. great story, i just read it again before i bumped it up to refresh my memory. you arent called the SadisticTickler for nothing

isabeau

Hehehe

Glad to see my Brothers works are still around for everyone to enjoy. he was very gifted as a writer and enjoyed it, until someone started deleting his stories out of jealousy . That's why he's no longer on here. I hope people search for them and read them, he was very good. Thanks for all those that supported his works. Love ya!

:2poke:

That has got to be one of the best tickling stories I have read! Great story, very well written

Love the story.... The Detail is Amazing ...... I could barely tear myself away!!!!! Lookin 4ward 2 part 2!!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back