• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities List (Work in Progress) Part One

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Ticklish Celebrities List (Work in Progress) Part One

ALL THAT'S HERE IS CELEBS THAT START WITH THE LETTER "A" (and a couple of B's); I AM ABANDONING THIS PROJECT OF OVERHAULING THESE LISTS, AND THE REMAINDER OF THE ALPHABET HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN

The definition of the word celebrity has changed a lot since the TMF started. Looking through this list, you might recognize only a portion of these names. Many are 15-minute flash-in-the-pans, some not even that, taking their place among major and minor "stars", from all eras, and all parts of the globe.

They all share one thing in common, though. All are confirmed in some degree to be ticklish (albeit some debatable cases here and there). Obviously, this list can - and will - never be complete. But at least the next time you happen to see any of THESE women driving you crazy in the pages of a magazine, or making you fall in love with them on a movie screen, or on a TV, or teasing you into lust on a computer monitor, you can take comfort by knowing this one thing
: she's ticklish. ;)

AALIYAH HAUGHTON

attachment.php

The late R&B chanteuse gets tickled by Missy Elliot, The Cheetah Club, 1998
(For more pics from this night, including the above photo uncropped in contact sheet form, click here and here.)
Bonus: Looks like Aaliyah was prone to sit on Missy's lap and that the two appear to have had a playful relationship.;))

AANISAH LONG Answering the question posed to her on Twitter - "On a scale to 1-100 how ticklish are your feet/sides etc?" - the singer (and daughter of rapper Kokane) answered: Idk.. I life if you touch me anywhere o_O" (obviously it's a typo and she either meant to write "laugh" or maybe "like".)

ABIGAIL SPENCER
The actress answered "the question" in a Cameo video: ""I am ticklish, very ticklish....and I really hate being tickled. So don't do that, please."

ADDY MILLER TMF member Slydog reported in 2019 that the Walking Dead actress had answered multiple tickle questions on Instagram Live, admitting that she was ticklish, everywhere.

ADELE SILVA During a late 90s BBC chat transcript (online no longer unfortunately), the Emmerdale actress was asked point blank by one "Charly Noon": Adele, are you ticklish and where?
Adele: I am very ticklish, especially under the crack of my knees

ADELY STUMP The reality-show contestant gets giggly during a fish pedicure causing her boyfriend to knowingly observe how horrible it must be for her because she's so ticklish. Obviously he knows all about it. ;) Clip below, starting at about 2:21.

ADRIANA LIMA
1.) Nothing conclusive, was debated back in 2006, but you can judge for yourself whether or not actor David Boreanz is tickling the Victoria's Secret model in this picture.

attachment.php

Incidentally, it was Boreanaz who spilled the beans in a print interview about Charisma Carpenter's ticklish midsection; his name comes up again as a tickler of Amy Acker. He later married actress and former FM Concepts tickle model Jamie Bergman. Just sayin'.....;)

2.) And although it's obviously fake, you have to appreciate how she nailed the ticklish facial expression. Ah, the superpowers of a supermodel! ;)

477667650.jpg

3.) Lastly, there's this account of Adriana getting tickled at a photo shoot from the early days of the TMF that you can take or leave. I include it only because it came from TMF member HOP2POP, an early contributor to the mainstream section during the first decade of the TMF. Back then, people made outrageous claims about tickling celebrities, and this very well may have been one. Would love to hear from you HOP2POP if you're out there! Alas, his post history stops in 2010.

ADRIANNE CURRY
1.) The reality star and aspiring model had her legs tickled by another contestant on the last episode of the first season of "America's Next Top Model", causing her to squeal and giggle. Click here to see the clip!
2.) She seemed to have a good attitude about it. In mid-February of 2012, TMF member Amish Tickler reported: Adrianne Curry was on the Howard Stern show... and Howard got to talking to her about tying her up and what he would do to her. She said she's into tying up BTW. But Howard mentioned tickling and her one word response was an emphatic "Nice!". Then she said "I like that". :cool:
3.) A mere few days later, on February 18, TMF member rham22 reported: She was on ustream tonight and i had her friend tickle her foot, didnt last long but her reaction was good, she has ticklish feet.
4.) However, over a year later, on September 2, 2013, TMF member ticklishfeet12 reported: She was barefoot and tickled on her feet by her bf Todd, she was not ticklish.. sorry to announce she didnt laugh, her toes did twitch. 9-2-2013 around 8:45 pm eastern.
5.) TMF member 626 replied: I have seen her tickled on ustream and Live Lounge before. Her ribs and thighs are her ticklish spots He later posted a link to at least one clip, but it's been since taken down and I've never seen it.

ADRIANNE PALICKI The actress discusses ticklish pedicures in a Cameo video: "I'm kinda ridiculous when I go have a pedicure as well. I do scream and kick and laugh. And it tickles. But you're in the majority if that happens so there's nothing to be worried about."

ADRIENNE BAILON The singer/TV personality was tickled by her co-hosts on "The Real". Click here to see the clip!

ADRIENNE FRANTZ
1.) From the earliest days of the internet, during an online chat, the actress mentioned she was ticklish on... the palms of her hands.
2.) Another early chat from the late 90s/early 2000s, this one from Teen Hollywood.com: she was asked (by “theman”):”So, are you ticklish on your feet?” to which she replied “I’m ticklish in a lot of places”.
*I'm absolutely positive both of these were first reported on the old Ironic Tickler website.

AI NISHIDA The J-pop singer has been tickled at least eleven times on her own You Tube channel.

AIDA PIERCE The Mexican actress/comedian was tickled by a group of people (not particularly expertly) while answering questions on TV Millones, which you can download here, courtesy of Tellurium, who uploaded it back in 2014 (and still works as of this writing, 2019).

AISLEYNE HORGAN-WALLACE
1.) The reality star got her foot tickled on Big Brother, back in June of 2006. In the episode, Aisleyne didn't get to bed until 6 a.m. and would not wake up so Mikey Dalton tickled her bare foot which was sticking out from under the sheets. The video has unfortunately not surfaced (as of this writing, anyway), but screenshots can be found here.
2.) In the early days of Twitter, TMF member getjiggy asked a huge number of celebrities, virtually all from the UK, to rate how ticklish their feet were. Aisleyne was one of many who tweeted an answer, rating herself a 9 on the ticklish scale.
3.) In 2011 Aisleyne was at some kind of fish pedicure event that many celebrities attended. According to the Daily Mail "Aisleyne looked a little unsure about dunking her feet in", and the evidence we've seen does suggest that she found the experience somewhat "ticklish"!

AJ LEE On March 18, 2011 the WWE wrestler tweeted: Had my first massage. As someone who is awkward being touched, ticklish, a never nude, and can't sit still, it was a traumatizing experience"

AKINA MINAMI TMF member City Of Mica was a huge pioneer in finding clips from Asia. He spoke Japanese, some Chinese and found countless great clips . Case in point, the clip below which City Of Mica described as follows: Idol Akina Minami worries aloud about how ticklish she is before she even enters the spa. When the person administering the massage touches her sole, she jumps! She admits that her feet are ticklish, but this is simply the tip of the iceberg. She laughs and tries to endure it while her legs are massaged and reacts when the woman goes near her feet and underarms. As the woman begins on her belly, she simply can't bear it and grabs her hands.

ALANIS MORISSETTE
1.) On a DVD extra, the singer-songwriter was tickled on her belly by one of her bandmates. Click here to see the clip!
2.) On the UK show Pop World, she was asked "where are you most ticklish. She replied: In the middle of the bottom of my foot. Amazingly, there was a follow up: "When were you last tickled? She answered: "The last time I had a pedicure. She was brutal, she was really going for it." Click here to see the clip!

ALEJANDRA BAIGORRIA The TV host was tickled by a gang of guys on a Peruvian game show.

ALESSANDRA TORRESANI
The actress described herself as absolutely ticklish, and talked about how hard it is for her to get pedicures in a Cameo video which you can see by clicking here.

ALESSIA CANNIZARRO In a bizarre "sting" segment of an Italian TV show, the investigative journalist was lured into a tickle trap by a creepy guy. You can download the video by clicking here. A translation of some of the dialog was provided by TMF member armpits lover which goes as follows: During the tickle at the beginning she says: "I'm very ticklish, I'm triyng to stand it but I'm really very ticklish!" so he replies: "Let me see how would it be if you don't try to stand it", so she begins to move and laugh harder. To get more information (and discussion) about the clip, click here for the original thread. An interview with the journalist about the experience can be found (in Italian) by clicking here.

ALESSIA CARA
1.) On March 17, 2012 the Canadian singer-songwriter tweeted: #thingsweallhate : being tickled .
2.) Five months later she tweeted again: #waystoirritateme tickle me

ALESSIA MACARI The Irish TV personality was gang-tickled by contestants on Grande Fratello, the Italian version of "Big Brother." See for yourself by downloading the clip here.

ALESSIA MARCUZZI
1.) On an Italian game show, the Italian TV personality had to crawl across a trail of human hands, which tickled her. Click here to see the clip!
2.) Better yet, she was gang tickled by crew members while the closing credits rolled over the show she was hosting. Click here to see the clip!

ALEX ESSOE The actress reportedly answered in a Cameo video that she is very ticklish on her feet.

ALEX JONES The "One Show" presenter was asked about it on Twitter and replied:
I do have ticklish feet and I sometimes take off my shoes under the table..those heels are HIGH!

ALEX RIVIÈRE The social media fashionista posted a short video of her boyfriend neck-tickling her which you can see by clicking here.

ALEXANDRA CANE The "Love Island" contestant posted a video on her Instagram Story in which she is getting some treatment on her foot and she giggles; she even wrote on the video itself "My feet are so ticklish ignore me giggling like a child." TMF member LeatherRebell was able to capture the video; Click here to see the video.

ALEXANDRA CHANDRO The actress discussed the ticklish sensations of pedicures (clearly from first hand experience!) in a Cameo video which you can see by clicking over to this thread.

ALEXANDRIA DEBERRY
1.) On March 23, 2012, the actress tweeted to the world: In the process of getting a pedicure and I can not stop squirming & laughing #ticklishfeet
2.) A little over a year later, she again tweeted: pretty sure the lady giving me a pedicure right now despises me.. #ticklishfeet #squirmy (As you can see if you click to the original tweet, this is followed by an emoji of a monkey laughing while covering his eyes with both hands, followed by an emoji of footprints.)

ALEXANDRIA MORGAN
1.) On July 28, 2014 the model tweeted to the world: My feet are so ticklish getting a pedicure is borderline torture
2.) She didn't learn her lesson. Less than a year later, on March 11, 2015,she tweeted again: Getting a pedicure when you're ticklish is a form of torture

ALEXIS DRISCOLL Along with her Heartlyn Rae bandmate Julie Frys, this country singer discusses ticklish pedicures in a Cameo video that you can see by clicking over to this thread.

ALEXIS REN
1.) The Instagram model was asked "Are you ticklish? If so, where?" on her verified Tumblr account, to which she replied: everywhere….
2.) On July 24, 2013 she tweeted these words, obviously from experience: Whenever someone asks you if you're ticklish that means you're getting tickled In 5 seconds doesn't even matter what your answer is
Honorable Mention: This adorable picture appears to have been from one of her (and her Instagram husband Jay Alvarez's) photosets and was posted on (Pinterest ) with the tag Tickle Fight under it. To which I say.....get her, Jay! ;)

attachment.php

ALEXYS GABRIELLE In a video clip she filmed of her boyfriend getting a pedicure, the actress points out from behind the camera that "This is the most ticklish part....I always cringe when they do this to me." Click here to see the clip.

ALI DOUGLAS - whose last name is now Shaw - was another one of many celebrities from the UK who was asked by TMF member getjiggy on Twitter to rate the ticklishness of her feet on a scale of 1 - 10. The Scottish TV presenter rated herself a 9.

ALI LARTER Maxim magazine hosted many-a-chat where the question was asked. This one, held on April 19, 2001, found the actress fielding multiple questions, mostly from TMF member (and mainstream all-star!) Scooby112211. (I include his foot fetish ones for that subset of the Forum).
Scooby112211: Maxim chat tradition: Do you have any ticklish spots?
Ali Larter: My knees, actually…
Scooby112211: So…gorgeous mob guys tie you and your sister up and tickle your feet for information…who cracks first?
Ali Larter: My sister! LOL!!
Scooby112211: What shoe size are you? Do you think your feet are sexy?
Ali Larter: Size 8…and I actually love toes
AliAdmirer: Between a fine wine, long massage, or having your toes sucked which would you choose? J
Ali Larter: HAHAHAHA! Fine wine- as long as there's a good conversation with it
*BONUS: Click here to see Ali get tickled in a mainstream scene!

ALIA SHELESH (AKA SSSNIPERWOLF) is very ticklish. Or as she is better known, Sssniperwolf. Sssniperwolf is very ticklish. Don't believe me? Click here to see all SIX clips.

ALICE BEER In a BBC chat from August 2, 1999, she was asked "the" question.
MAMIE2411 asks: "What makes you laugh? And where are you most ticklish?"
Alice Beer says: "The Vicar of Dibley, and absolutely everywhere - I am ridiculously ticklish!"

ALICIA FOX (real name: Victoria Crawford)
1.) The WWE diva answered a question posed on Twitter, asking her to rate her ticklishness (probably her feet). Her answer: haha that's a weird one..... A 10
2.) She possibly had a ticklish reaction in a Vine pedicure clip that appears to be lost to the ages (circa May 19, 2013)
3.) Not sure if this is a true reaction since the rest of the acting is so bad in this clip, but she does giggle convincingly and squeal "I'm ticklish" as she gets her neck played with. Here's the clip: View attachment Alicia Fox & Torrie Wilson Raw Reunion, July 22, 2019.mp4.

ALICIA KEYS TMF member Hazmon asked the singer/songwriter "the question" in an AOL chat on June 18, 2001:
LeeHaz316: I know not many people have heard of you but im sure they have heard your music which is fantastic. So i was wonderng where (if any places are you ticklish and do you like a man with a sense of humour
alicia_keys_online: Well thanks for they compliments honey, since you are so sweet ill answer it for ya, i am not ticklish anywhere but my feet and think all my other ticklishness has gone there because i cant stand it!!!(lol) Yeah i love a man who can have a laugh and maybe one day i will find him, Sweet Dreams

ALICIA MARIE is ticklish.
1.) In 2007, the fitness model posted on her (now-defunct) website this account of her appearance on a Sirius radio show. Last Sunday I appeared on Sirius Satellite Radio’s talk show ‘The Fellas” - hilarious! They were all incredibly nice and handsome guys and no one subjected me to the tickle chair (something I hate - as I am ticklish alllll over!).
2.) In 2011, she was asked on Twitter, on a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your feet?. Her reply: LOL Oh NO...'10!' I'm extremely ticklish...people.. The tweet seems to be cut off, and ends with a Facebook link: http://fb.me/XnU6dn08 (I can't do anything with that link as I deleted my Facebook account in 2007.)
3.) In 2012, the fitness model was asked on a Twitter page: "on a scale of 0-10 how ticklish are your feet?" She answered 10 :( I giggle and wriggle when I'm getting pedicures, ticklish all over unforch :(
4.) In 2015, she was asked "the question" and tweeted: I AM SUPER TICKLISH! tummy neck underarms feet in that order. awful. Responding to a follow-up question (now deleted), she replied: Yes - I'm horribly ticklish all over, will hurt myself getting away from a tickler! Um 9 neck, 10 tummy/sides, 7 feet
5.) In 2016, she tweeted: Reminding non-ticklish peeps: holding and tickling us ticklish people is NOT FUNNYYYYY it's actually the stuff nightmares are made of After a commenter said that it was good to know she was ticklish, she replied: nuuuuuuuuu I fight like a crazy lady. To another commenter, who I believe originally posted a gif of tickling (that doesn't seem to be there anymore), she replied: OMG I can't even think about being tickled like that. Horrible I lose it. A commenter then said: "But you keep laughing", to which she replied: it's an involuntary reaction! I got triggered when folks used to poke that Pillsbury dude When a female commenter complained that it was no fair that you can't tickle back, Ms. Marie countered with: Yes!!!! How are people NOT ticklish at all!??? I'm horribly ticklish
6.) In 2017, she tweeted: I need to figure out my pedicure ticklish issues, and then in the comments section: I might have to figure out a way of pretending I'm not actually in the pedi chair --

ALICIA SILVERSTONE Not much info I can really give you here; on the old Ironic Tickler list, she was listed as "Does a great imitation of "Tickle-Me-Elmo"" I don't know what Andre's source was, or even what this means. Perhaps someone out there can bring some clarity?

ALINA MOINE The TV personality was tickled under her arms while taking a shower with Argentinan comedian Pablo Granados on her show. You can find the clip by clicking here.

ALISON BRIE The actress was tickled between takes by GLOW co-star Betty Gilpen, as demonstrated by photographic evidence, courtesy of Brie herself.
attachment.php

ALISON SWEENEY
1.) TMF member Latin Boy, a major mainstream contributor of the early TMF days, and who was not known to fabricate or make up stuff, reported that he had emailed the actress through her website in 2001. Here's what he wrote:
Hello Alison. I'm a huge fan, and I love the way you smile in every picture I see you in. You have the most beautiful laugh! What's the best way to make you laugh -- what about just tickling your feet?
Alison: thanks for writing....it's hard to take a picture without smiling. i love to laugh and my castmates tickle my feet to make me laugh all the time. it drives me insane!!!!
God bless
alison

2.) TMF member City Of Mica, another major contributor to the mainstream section in the early years (and someone I personally know and vouch for) reported finding this information from some online Q&A.:
Q: I love YOU and Days, and I was wondering... the scenes with you and Lucas flirting. There are so many scenes with him tickling you. Is he really tickling you? You seem so ticklish and it must be hard to film those scenes so many times.
Ali Sweeney: I am extremely ticklish. Have been all my life. My brothers tortured me when I was a kid by tickling me!!! And now, Bryan knows he can always get me by tickling - but luckily, he's ticklish too!!!
3.) But if all that's not enough for you, then perhaps seeing a video of her getting tickled by her three co-stars, will do the trick! ;) Click here: View attachment Alison SweeneyJames Scott_ Galen Gering and Patrick Muldoon.mp4
*BONUS: Click here to see FOUR mainstream clips of Alison being tickled.4th comment from the top.

ALISON WAITE The Playboy model was asked on Twitter "RANDOM QUESTION TIME! Ur taken by spies and foot tickled for information. how long do u last?"
She replied: 15 sec tops haha.

ALISON YOUNG Known primarily here on the TMF as the tickler of barefoot models, the QVC host did reveal her own sensitivity in the clip below.

*BONUS: To see Alison tickle multiple QVC models, you will find them by clicking on this page.

ALISSA VIOLET The You Tuber answered "the question" with a yes when asked on Chantel Jeffries Tik Tok Live. Click here to see the clip.

ALITZAH NAVARRO (aka Ali Navarro) The actress was in the late 90's/early 00's pop group Nobody's Angel. During an early webchat with the group, she answered when the group was asked "the question": korul88 asks: So, are any of you ticklish? Who has the most ticklish feet?
Nobody's Angel: Ali: I don't let anybody touch my feet!

ALIZA GUR According to the Bond Girl herself, Sean Connery liked to tickle her during the filming of a deleted love scene from "From Russia With Love". Click to see her talk about it!: View attachment Ticklish Bond Girl Aliza Gur.wmv

ALIZEE On the French version of "Dancing With The Stars" the singer got tickled repeatedly by her dance partner, usually under her arms. Click here to see Alizee get tickled!: View attachment Alizee is ticklish.mp4

ALLI SPEED (AKA ALLI TRIPPY, ALLISON SPEED)
1.) The vlogger gets her feet tickled in the video below (at 7:46)

2.) She was also tickled repeatedly by her husband (feet, sides, etc) in the video below, starting at the 4 minute mark, again at around 7:38, and again at 8 minutes.

* Perusing her Wikifeet page, it looks like there are possibly more videos in which she gets tickled

ALLIE DEBERRY (see ALEXANDRIA DEBERRY)

ALLIE DIMECO
1.) On November 12 2010, the actress tweeted "I feel rly bad for the lady doing my pedi bc she doesnt speak english& Im like kicking her in the face& idk how to say ticklish in espanol"
2.) Almost two years later, on September 22, 2012, she was still not over it, tweeting: "I legit and so ticklish that it prevents me from getting a pedi without kicking someone in the face. #dying"

ALLIE GONINO
1.) The actress answered a question on a Cameo video: "Your second question, am I ticklish....No one's tried to tickle me in a very long time but once upon a time when people - mostly my Dad and my brother - would try to tickle me, they'd go for the armpits because they knew that that was, like, the no-fly zone. It's that one place where, if you try to tickle me there, like....just don't be surprised if I kick you in the face because it's unbearable. Tickling is the worst...at this point in my life, I just try to avoid it at all costs. And um...yeah, so that's my tickle spot. I don't really think I'm ticklish anywhere else. So those are my answers....thank you for the request, and tell your boyfriend to take it easy on the tickling! And you know what? I give you permission to hit him the next time he does.".
2.) She answered again in a second Cameo video: "Am I ticklish and how bad.... I am ticklish, not that bad but I am ticklish in one spot very bad. I almost don't want to tell you because if you saw me in person, and you came up to me, and you tried to tickle me....then I'd be really sad. (aughs) Ok fine, I'll tell you. My most ticklish spot is my armpits. It's pretty intense."

ALLISON SPEED (see ALLI SPEED)

ALLY BROOKE The Fifth Harmony singer was tickled in two video clips, each time by one of her bandmates. The original thread you can see by clicking here.

ALLYSON DARLING I've debated including this San Francisco-based writer in this list, but her account of working as tickle model - of which there are at least three versions - is so compelling and interesting. Not to mention the inclusion of so many other "celebrities" on this list whose talents are simply having a cam and mincing about in front of it. With that in mind, the talented Ms. Darling certainly qualifies.
1.) The (seemingly) earliest version was published in 2014, and was merely a brief, humorous list of observations she made during the shoot. It was published under the title True Life: I Let A Man Tickle My Feet for $100
2.) By early 2016, she had written a full-blown account of her experience, and did a public (and, in my opinion, courageous) reading of the piece, which you can see in the clip below.

3.) By September 2017, she had revised the story and published it under the title It Pays

ALUS The singer tweeted back in 2013: "I always giggle when they rub my feet at the nail salon when I get a pedicure hahaha I'm so ticklish."

ALYSHA NETT
is ticklish. On June 21, 2010, the Instagram model tweeted to the world: "Wayyyy too ticklish for pedicures haha but this massage hair is the jam"

ALYSON BRUNER On August 23, 2015, the Midwest news reporter tweeted to the world: "Every time they use that sponge I laugh uncontrollably #ticklish #pedicure", along with a picture of the sponge in question.

ALYSON STONER
1.) In early August of 2015, the actress asked the world for help on Twitter: Is there a cure for ticklishness? (the replies she got were interesting).
2.) But ok, maybe she was asking for someone else, right? Not necessarily proof. But later that same month, in an article, Miss Stoner was asked about any crazy memories on the set of "Summer Forever. She replied:“Well, they discovered that I’m ticklish. For two days I was tickle-attacked by cast and crew. We were on the beach — and my feet are particularly ticklish — and I was sitting on a platform, so people would sneak up from underneath and tickle me. And then I was afraid for my life. We did that for two days."
3.) This all was corroborated by an interview with her actress Anna Grace Barlow, in which she was asked to spill a secret about one of her "Summer Forever" co-stars: "Alyson has extremely ticklish feet. It’s serious. You can’t even get close to them!"
4.) And if that's not enough, another cast member, Megan Nicole confirmed it in an interview, saying: "We [Alyson and me] were doing a scene where we were hanging off a lifeguard tower and our feet were dangling. The director was like, 'I have to clean the sand off your feet.' So he was dusting us off and when he got to Alyson, she was freaking out because she's super-ticklish," Megan Nicole spilled.
5.) Once again, Miss Stoner was asked in an interview "what is the funniest thing to happen to you in a shoot?" To which she replied: "During Summer Forever, the cast and crew discovered that I am very ticklish and totally tickle-attacked me for two days."
6.) She was asked in the comments section of Instagram "WYR: spend 30 mins. is a room full of spiders or have your feet tickled for 30min straight & why?". Miss Stoner replied: "Spiders. Tickling me puts the tickler's life at risk." You can see the screenshot by clicking here, courtesy of TMF member Slydog.

ALYSSA CAMPANELLA is ticklish. Or is she? You be the judge of former Miss USA's tweet: I feel bad for nail technicians who do my pedicures. One of them is going to end up with a bloody nose someday.

ALYSSA TRAHAN In a Cameo video, the singer addressed ticklish pedicures: ""I honestly don't go to the nail salons and one of the big reasons is I'm also ticklish."

ALYSSA MILANO
1.) On September 27, 2001, during a safesearching.com chat, a TMF member asked the actress point blank:Where r u ticklish?
Her answer: everywhere.
2.) Over ten years later, Miss Milano had the same exact answer. Appearing on "The Chew" on June 10, 2013, she was asked to name her most ticklish spot. She motioned all over her body and said "Everywhere, yeah. Don't even say the word and I get, like, giggly." Click here to see the clip for yourself!
3.) Before all this, on the old pre-TMF Ironic Tickler list, she was listed this way: Admitted in a fan e-mail that she is ticklish but did not say where. This would have been in the 90s, and I have no other information about this reported fan email.
BONUS: Here are two mainstream clips of Ms. Milano getting tickled in bed!: Clip one and clip two
Honorary Mention: In 2009 TMF member ticklishfan posted one of her tweets: I have weird: I-should-be-doing-some-more-productive, followed by the: stop-touching-me, feelings when I'm in a spa.

AMANDA HOLDEN
1.) Back in 2002, TMF member zmikez reported having read somewhere that she had said her most ticklish spot was the top of her thighs.
2.) On a 2008-2009 episode of "Britain's Got Talent", TMF member dodoman1 reported a conversation between Miss Holden, Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan. It began with Steven Mullhern saying "Amanda, I noticed that you were tickling Simon's arm" She replied, "Well I tickle his arm and he tickles mine, its kind of a double tickle" They all start tickling each others arms except Piers Morgan, who keeps repeating "I'm not tickling your arm, Steven and you're not tickling mine." To which Miss Holden interjected: " Why not, Piers? It's nice. i love being tickled." Then Simon started tickling her on her back.
* It's been reported that later in the same episode, Cowell quickly tickles her back or her side. I don't think that's what it is, but you can be the judge. It is at the end, at about 5:14.
3.) On June 24, 2011, she was asked on Twitter how ticklish she was on her feet. She replied: badly ticklish! Can't stand it!
Honorable mention: it's the fakest pair of feet you've ever seen in a magic trick, but here's Miss Holden getting sawed in half, and having fun with the fake laughing.

AMANDA PEET In a 2007 broadway.cominterview the actress was asked about co-star Patrick Wilson. After talking about different ways he's goofy and spontaneous during performances, Miss Peet said: "Then at the end of the play he's tickling me–making faces at me, going "Ahhhhh!!" And I'm like, "Oh my God... who are you?!"

AMANDA SEYFRIED The pretty actress was tickled by Channing Tatum in the movie "Dear John", and during the press junkets for the film, they reportedly discussed it at least once.
1.) According to TMF member GilmourWaters: "I was watching MTV or VH1 afew days ago and they were doing an interview with Seyfried and Tatum and she was commenting on the whole tickling scene..she said (i believe cuz i wasnt really paying too much attention) that she asked him to tickle her and told him exactly where was the the best spot to do it....he basically commented something like I'm not gonna turn down an op like that...after the clip ended i was questioning myself if i heard what i just heard! I tried looking for that clip again but i couldn't find it." Seven years later in another thread, he remembered the clip again, albeit a little differently: "When that movie came out and they were doing there movie promos and various interviews back then I remember seeing an interview where that scene was brought up ( I think it was on MTV) but I could swear I remember seeing it and Tatum tickled her during the interview when she was explaining she was really ticklish.....but that was a while back and it could just be wishful thinking."
2.) In another thread, TMF member Eternal Tomboy posted a link to an article in which Tatum talked about having fun tickling Miss Seyfried in the scene. Unfortunately I do not have a copy of the article, which seems to be offline now, so I don't know exactly what was said.
*Either way, here's the actual scene in the film:

*Tatum would go on to tickle Rachel McAdams in one of his next films, "The Vow"; during an interview for that film he discussed tickling her. He also tickled Sienna Miller by squeezing her knee in yet another interview; no wonder why TMF Member Eternal Tomboy calls him "Hollywood's Hottest Tickle Monster!" :D

AMANDA TAPPING
According to this account of the actress' appearance at a Seattle fan convention back in February 2004, she was asked about her appearance on an X Files episode. She reportedly talked about being mostly dead the whole episode. She also commented about being on the morgue drawer, and how that wasn't fun, except for David Duchovney tickling her feet! So getting her feet tickled by David Duchovney was fun, huh? ;)
(Duchovney, incidentally, appears to be another Hollywood tickle monster, based on reports and multiple scenes he seems to sneak it in. ;) )

AMBER BENSON One early TMF member who had many celeb "scores" was IgnatiousPReilly who on March 8, 2001 asked the actress the following question in a Yahoo Q&A: "Hi Amber! I love your work in Buffy. Rumor has is that you’ve very ticklish…so who would last linger in a tickle fight, you Sarah Michelle or Allison?"
Amber: I would definitely lose first.

AMBER BORZOTRA
1.) On Big Brother 16, Miss Borzotra got tickled to the floor by housemate Cody, to whom she adorably quipped, as he was helping her to her feet, "you know how ticklish I am." ;) See the clip below!

2.) A few months after she was off the show, on August 16, 2014, she out of the blue tweeted to the world: "If you tickle my feet I am NOT responsible for what happens to your face!" (something must have happened that night, obviously....;) )

AMBER FRANK(aka Amber Montana) The actress tried to pull a fast one and lie about it when she chose to answer "the question" on an Instagram video, snapping "No. Sorry to diminish your dreams." But her off-camera boyfriend chimed in "Yes you are" causing her to laugh and say to him "Don't tell them that!" Click here to see the video clip

AMBER HEARD is ticklish. That is, of course, if you can spot the multiple tell-tale signs in this picture. ;)
Amber-Heard-Feet-747940.jpg

AMBER MONTANA (see AMBER FRANK)

AMBER NICOLE The contestant from The Voice tweeted out to the world: It takes a lot for me
to get a pedicure because I'm soooo ticklish

AMBER SMITH
1.) On January 10, 2002, just moments after discovering Yaqi, Howard Stern received a call from model Amber Smith who had appeared in his movie "Private Parts" and now wanted to promote her calendar. Howard suggested that when they took the show to Las Vegas (in the upcoming month) that she get tied and tickled by a listener and then she could promote her calendar. Amber agreed and revealed that she was very ticklish, especially on her thighs. She said that she could hardly bear to have her legs massaged. Howard promoted this daily.
2.) Amber herself even put an update on her site, inviting her fans to come "torture" her. Here's what she wrote:
January 15th 2002
Wow! A lot is going on! So let me give ya’ll the 411 BABY!
Big News!!! Have you been waiting to torture me? Well now’s you’re chance! If you have been listening to the Howard Stern Show you may know I was asked to go to Las Vegas to be a guest and get tickled by one of my fans (in my bikini) while totally strapped down to a tickle chair! I even have to drink many glasses of water to make it very “difficult” for me..hehe. They will be doing their show in Las Vegas during the first week of February 2002, coming up soon!. Now, if YOU want to do the torturing, uh, I mean, tickling you need to call in to the Howard Stern Show and ask them how you can become the Worthy Tickle Master! BTW: the tickler gets ot keep the outfit I wear which will be a bikini or a bra and thing set... Give them a call or drop an email (I believe calling is better)

3.) During this time TMF member Dark Knight sent an email to her through her website, cheering her on and asking specifically if her feet were ticklish. Her answer:
DK I hope you win...............I am VERY sensitive on my thighs..........size 9 shoe.
xoxo Amber

(*Unfortunately, Amber was a no-show in Vegas. But Yaqi got Jenna Jameson instead. ;))

AMII GROVE Another UK celeb that TMF member ruthven82 asked to rate the ticklishness of her feet. The glamour model tweeted back: "wow 8 for me lol"

AMY ACKER According to a 2002 fan report regarding the actress' appearance at a convention: "Amy is so sweet. Really. You know how some actors have like completely different mannerisms than their characters? Well AA is totally the opposite- she just was so Fred up there. And her smile. And so sweet! Apparently she’s like really ticklish and DB take full advantage of that on set. Many jokes on set. " (DB stands for David Boreanaz, whose name comes up under multiple celebs including Adriana Lima, Charisma Carpernter and former FM Concept tickle model Jamie Bergman, to whom he is married.)

AMY ALEXANDRA looks ticklish in these pics of the (drunk) Big Brother houseguest.
amy alexandra drunk-jewel club 1.jpgamy alexandra drunk-jewel club 2.jpgamy alexandra drunk-jewel club 3.jpgamy alexandra drunk-jewel club 4.jpg

AMY BROWN
1.) The radio co-host was held down and tickled on the Bobby Bones Show, which you can download here.
2.) Afterwards, she tweeted out: "I do not handle being tickled well. At all."

AMY CARABBA The news reporter was duct taped to a door and tickled, as you can clearly see in the clip you can download here.

AMY CHILDS The reality-TV personality was one of many UK celebrities asked on Twitter: "How ticklish r your feet ON A SCALE of 1-10 ?its for my uni dissertation and your help would be sooo useful, thx, Becca xox" To which Ms. Childs replied: about 6 babe x x

AMY DAVIDSON
1.) The actress was having a convo on Twitter (unsure what she's responding to) and she tweeted: @theyearofelan which is a good thing bc I HATE BEING TICKLED! �� it's like almost painful!
2.) She clearly can't deal with the fish pedicure; here's the video to prove it: View attachment Amy Davidson Instagram video - Crawling out .mp4

AMY DOWDEN The "Strictly Come Dancing" contestant discusses ticklish pedicures in a Cameo clip you can find by clicking over to this thread.

AMY GRANT Not much information I can give other than to say that she was on the pre-TMF Ticklish Celebrity list that Andre maintained on The Ironic Tickler website. All it said about the singer was this sentence: Admitted to being ticklish. Unfortunately, as of this writing, I don't know the source of this admission.

AMY GUMENICK
1.) The actress had this exchange on Twitter:
attachment.php

2.) She also discusses ticklish pedicures in a clip you can find by clicking over to this thread.

AMY JO JOHNSON
1.) The actress was first asked "the question" in a Yahoo chat, sponsored by Seventeen magazine on September 20, 1999: "Amy, do you know any martial arts, and also, what makes you laugh and do you have any ticklish spots?"
seventeen_amy_jo: I was a gymnast for 10 years and I love to have my feet tickled.
2.) That response from the "early days" was a subject of much discussion on the TMF. She was asked about her initial comment in a Teenhollywood chat transcript from 2001: "Driver2001_2001: hey is it true you like having your feet tickled?"
Amy Jo Johnson: I love to have my feet tickled! I love being tickled lightly. But if it’s too hard then I don’t like that!

AMY LEE
1.) According to TMF member BlueLight2, the Evanescence singer/songwriter talked about being ticklish (and being tickled) in a 2003 radio interview. According to BlueLight2: "...I was listening to the radio and found out she was calling in soon. They said to send in your questions via phone or IM, so I went by IM, created some SN, and asked. Surprisingly, they asked "the question" and she replied that she was "Extremely ticklish" and screams, among other things. She also said how when she was just getting to know Ben (guitarist? in the band), he threw her over her shoulder and tickled her, and she accidentally kicked him in the face.
2.) In an interview or online questionnaire, she was asked "Tell us a secret..." She answered: My knees are ticklish Although I have the entire q&a, I don't have the source, nor can I find it here on the Forum.
3.) In an US magazine piece, "25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Amy Lee" #19 reads as follows: I'm extremely ticklish and I hate being tickled. If feels like an electric shock and I get involuntarily violent. Bloody noses. Seriously, don't tickle me.

AMY MANFORD The soprano discusses being ticklish in a Cameo video which you can find by clicking over to this thread.

AMY SCHUMER
The comedian was asked "the question" on Twitter and replied, quite simply: Yes.

AMY SMART In a 2000 chat, soon after the release of "Road Trip", the actress was asked:Q: Amy, you are a terrific actress! What makes you laugh, and where are you ticklish?
Amy Smart: What makes me laugh the most is when I surprise someone and scare them. I laugh the most when natural situations occur. I love scaring people. I love natural reactions. And I would have to say my feet are the most ticklish.
(Don't know if it's related or not, but she had her toes sucked in "Road Trip" by the director himself, Todd Phillips, a self-described foot fetishist.)

AMY WILLERTON
1.) The TV host and former Miss Great Britain posted on her Instagram "If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries."
2.) She later talked about how her armpits were her most ticklish spot, comparing it with the ticklishness of her feet in a Cameo video, which you can see by clicking here.

AMYMARIE GAERTNER
1.) The dancer/actress admitted she was ticklish in a Cameo video which you can see by clicking here.
2.) Mere days later, TMF member underthegun again gleaned out a reveal during an Instagram chat. In his own words: Amymarie Gaertner did a livestream on her Instagram today. I and someone else asked her if she was ticklish and she acknowledge the question twice.

ANA DELIA DE ITURRONDO Click here to get a clip of the fitness model feeling ticklish while getting a spray tan/makeup applied.

ANA MARIA BARNOSCHI Click here to download a clip of the brunette beauty having her foot held and tickled on Roata Norocului, the Romanian version of "Wheel Of Fortune"

ANASTACIA NEWKIRK The singer was asked "the question" in an early 2000s online chat: Lee_celcius - Hi Anastacia, i think you have a phenomenal voice and im sure you have been told this many times. Anyway my question for you is a little bit wierd but can u answer please - U have a stunning laugh but are you ticklish at all?
Anastacia_on_line_*2nite* - Hey Lee, thanks for all the compliments there!! i guess my voice has become a symbol of my music and will be for years to come. About your question, i never used to be ticklish at all and come to think about it havent been tickled in years. But nowadays a think im a lil' ticklish on my legs but i know im not on my feet at all.

ANDREA BOEHLKE
1.) The former "Survivor" contestant tweeted on Christmas morning 2012: $50 which ended up being a 15 MINUTE massage/tickle session from Mom. I'm dying from laughter @Sabrina_Boehlke
2.) Unfortunately, seven years later, there was this embarrassing exchange on her Instagram story:
attachment.php

ANDREA LOWELL
1.) In 2005, the Playboy model appeared on The Howard Stern Show, was put into the Tickle Chair, and discussed at length how her biggest fear was to be tied up and tickled, specifically on her feet. You can download her appearance (along with another model) by clicking here!
2.) In 2017, she reflected back on her Howard Stern appearance, and her ticklishness when she replied to a fan's challenge: " "To stand 10 sec. while someone tickling your feet :) without kicking... ", tweeting in reply: it happened when I was on Howard Stern's show in the tickle chair. I went into panic then shock and felt nothing. WorstDayofmyLife
3.) In August of 2011, the Playboy model was asked on Twitter "Please answer, On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish are your feet”. To which she replied: --beyond a 10!! Hate it!!
4.) Three months later, she was asked again: "On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your feet?", to which she replied: 15! Don't touch my feet or I'll kick. Just a reflex:(
5.) Three months later, Miss Lowell tweeted out a picture of her feet with the caption: #suckmytoessaturday Totally joking. I'm too ticklish for that shit!! Haha!! xo
6.) Three months after that, Miss Lowell, as co-host of The Playboy Morning Show, joined in a discussion regarding ticklish erogenous zones. According to the show rundown: The theory is that women can’t be turned on and ticklish at the same time. Andrea claims that this is true.

ANDREA RUSSETT
1.) In June of 2011, the internet personality tweeted to the world: AHH. @nicoleLmaxwell keeps tickling my feet.............. #:(
2.) Six months later, she tweeted again: No, tickling me is not cute. Yes, I will kick and scream ferociously. #PleaseDont.
3.) A year later, she again tweeted out of the blue: if u tickle me im not responsible for your injuries

ANGEL BRINKS is ticklish. But can contain it. In 2011, the reality show star was asked on Twitter: "on a scale of 1-10, how ticklish r ur feet?" She replied: I can pretend I'm not ticklish for 50 seconds after that its 10 RT

ANGEL HOLLEY The Australian "Love Island" contestant confesses in a Cameo video that pedicured are not idea because she is extremely ticklish on her feet. You can see the clip by clicking here.

ANGELICA BRIDGES In the early days of the TMF/everyone-being-on-the-internet, TMF member thenaveltickler emailed the actress' website, asked her "the question" and received this response: Hello! Yes, I am ticklish and especially my belly and on my rib
cage! Yikes! I am going to be in the NOV 2001 issue of "Playboy" so you will get to see more of the belly! HA LOL Angelica

ANGELINA PIVARNICK The reality show personality was asked on Twitter "How ticklish are the bottoms of your feet on a scale of 1-10?". Her reply: 100

ANGIE EVERHART The supermodel briefly dated Howard Stern during which he tied her spread-eagle to a hotel-room bed and tickled her. He had spoken of the story a few times, never mentioning who it was; in 2004, Miss Everhart came in for an interview, and they discussed the incident. You can read more about it here.

ANGIE HARMON The actress was tickled on the red carpet by Dylan McDermott, as you can see by clicking here! (first four pics posted).

ANIKA PARIS The singer-songwriter was asked the question in a very early internet chat (no longer online). I believe this was originally on Toyou's website, pre-TMF: "titan343: Hi Anika u have a cute smile! Are u ticklish?
Anika Paris: Very! LOL Extremely Ticklish my brother used tie me down and tickle me .

ANITA PAGE might have been ticklish. The silent/early sound era actress answered a letter sent by TMF member Oddjob0226 in which he asked: "...to get people to laugh on screen in the early days, I've read that the had to be tickled on the feet ofscreen.... Did this actually happen and wouldn't it be distracting?.... well, Anita Page answered with something like "It certainly would have distracted me!"

ANN CURRY I submit for your perusal an NBC transcript of a Today Show conversation between Ann Curry, Matt Lauer, Sara James and Al Roker (circa 1998-2000). They are responding to the end of a story reported by Mike Leonard. The transcript is no longer online.
MIKE LEONARD: Even rocket scientists get stumped occasionally by a humble thinker with a few penetrating questions. Explain the Pauly Shore phenomenon. (Man ponders the question) Why don't people laugh when they tickle themselves? (Man ponders the question) I guess that stuff is a little above their heads. But then again, they aren't exactly feature reporters, are they?
For TODAY: Mike Leonard, NBC News, Urbana, Illinois.
MATT LAUER: I say we modify the expression in the future, you're as smart as a meteorologist.' How about that?
AL ROKER reporting: Duh.
LAUER: We'll be back.
(commercial break)
MATT LAUER, co-host: Eight twenty-six. We're back. And since we look to you, Sara...
SARA JAMES, anchor: Ha!
LAUER: ...as our resident authority on almost everything...
JAMES: Oh, well.
LAUER: ...let us-let us pose one of the questions that Mike Leonard just posed in that piece to you. Why don't people laugh and giggle when they tickle themselves?
JAMES: I don't think it's possible. I don't think you can do that to yourself because...
LAUER: Why?
JAMES: Physics.
LAUER: That's kind of a blanket explanation.
JAMES: I have no idea, I have-well, I think it's good to go for a big answer, physics.
LAUER: Well, I mean you said it's because of
unpredictability.
JAMES: I think it's because you...
ANN CURRY, co-host: Or the loss of control, that you-you suddenly know that something is going to make you out of control, that you don't have control over the situation. But actually, you know what, I have problems with the-with the question, because I have made myself laugh.
JAMES: Tickling yourself.
AL ROKER reporting: Tickling yourself?
CURRY: Yes, on my feet. I've tried it. See, only Ann Curry would do it.
ROKER: It's now official, Ann Curry is the weirdest person in America.
JAMES: Wait a minute. It's true, though, the foot is somewhat ticklish.
CURRY: It is-it is-it is ticklish, isn't it? Try it.
JAMES: Try tickling your foot.
ROKER: I'm not tickling my foot.
JAMES: I don't know, that's somewhat ticklish.
CURRY: It is ticklish.
JAMES: But you didn't-but I'm not giggling.
CURRY: You'd-you'd giggle. You'd giggle.
ROKER: I don't know.
CURRY: Try it. How do you know?
LAUER: Are you at all ticklish?
ROKER: Well, you know, I'm not ticklish.
LAUER: No? Neither am I-not-not really.
CURRY: At all?
LAUER: Not really.
CURRY: Not really? What does that mean? That means that there's a
certain spot.
LAUER: I mean, I...
ROKER: Uh-oh.
LAUER: Yes, there is, Ann, actually.
CURRY: Under the arm.
ROKER: Can we...
LAUER: Does somebody have a cigarette? No, I'm-I'm just not ticklish. But I know people who you basically can...
ROKER: Oh.
LAUER: ...touch on the outside of their arm and they giggle.
ROKER: It's all over for them.
LAUER: Yeah.
CURRY: Are you one of those?
JAMES: Definitely.
CURRY: Me, too.
LAUER: Really?
JAMES: Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.
CURRY: Do you think it's a girl thing?
JAMES: So I'll just sort of slide over here now.
LAUER: No, I don't think it's-I think there are as many guys who are
ticklish...
ROKER: Oh, yeah.
LAUER: ...as women who are ticklish, right?
CURRY: Yeah.
JAMES: Yeah.
CURRY: Probably.
JAMES: I feel safer discussing this from this distance, though.
LAUER: You do?

ANN DENISE WILSON
The Playboy model tweeted to the world: Gettin an hour n a half pedicure can never be good when uve got really tickly feet This is yet another find by TMFmember ticklishfan!

ANNA AKANA
Check out the video below (at 6:50) to see the internet personality get tickled by a bunch of guys as she tries to do pushups.

ANNA ANKA The Swedish beauty pageant contestant and former wife of Paul Anka reported that her most ticklish spot was her armpits in a Cameo video which you can see by clicking here.

ANNA BENSON Thanks to Rham22 who, in 2004, contacted the notorious model and (now) ex-wife of Mets pitcher Kris Benson through her website. He sent her an email asking her if she was ticklish and where. She replied in a one sentence email: "My feet and ribs! Anna"

ANNA BURDZY The former Miss Great Britain posted the following (thanks to TMF member adamt for the screenshot):
attachment.php

ANNA CZARTORYSKA Thanks to TMFmember johncena1992 who uncovered this interview with the Polish actress. Using Google translate, the text is: These are still things that I remember from my childhood. I have always had terrible tickles. They remind me of such organic, childish, spontaneous laughter from times when I was little. That reads a little "off" to me; my translation (of the translation!) is: There are still things that I remember from my childhood. I have always been terribly ticklish. It reminds me of such organic, childish spontaneous laughter from times when I was little.

ANNA FAITH
1.) In 2014 the Instagram model tweeted during a pedicure: My feet are so ticklish........ I hope I don't kick her
2.) One minute later, she tweeted: Lol guys she's about to scrub my feet! IM SO TICKLISH OMG
3.) Three minutes after that she tweeted: That tickles . Oh my god JAOAKQJOSSOSOAJK
4.) Four minutes after that, she tweeted a picture of her scrubbed foot with the caption: AHHH I kicked
5.) About an hour later, she tweeted out the finished pedicure, with the caption:After all the kicking ������
6.) A little over a year later, she suddenly tweeted out to the world during another pedicure: OMG I KEEP MY FEET STRAIGHT IT TICKLES SO MUCH Later that night, she again tweeted out the finished "product"
7.) About six months later, she was at it again, this time tweeting out a picture of an empty pedicurist chair, with the caption: Omg I'm gonna kick her. I'm so ticklish
8.) Three minutes later, she tweeted:Omg I keep jumping
9.) One minute later, she was toast, simplytweeting: HAHAHAHAH OH GOD
10.) Lastly, there was also a pic that she posted on (I think) Instagram, along with this confession that appears to be offline now: Every time I get a pedicure... I laugh and kick! I can't help it, when they scrub my feet it tickles soooooo bad. (emoticon laughing with tears, emoticon laughing sweat But it's all worth it in the end. (emoticon of female hand/nails) (Yes that's a scar on my right foot. When I was younger, glass shattered on me

ANNA FRIEL (the information that is currently on the TMF, that she rates her feet a 6 on the ticklish scale, was NOT from her official Twitter account)

ANNA KENDRICK
1.) In 2014, the actress appeared on the Daily Show and compared laughing in a corset and panicking for air to getting tickled. TMF member tkltoy paraphrased her as comparing it to: When you were a kid and you were tickled and it suddenly went from "hey, this is fun" to "screaming for mercy'
2.) In a 2015 article from The Huffington Post, she gave her "Best Relationship Advice": If you tell a guy you don't like being tickled and he tickles you anyway, that's a red flag.
3.) A month earlier, she went even further - much further - in this MTV article, entitled Want To Date Anna Kendrick? Then Never, Ever Tickle Her (No Means No):“There’s this anecdote that I think about from when I was younger,” Kendrick revealed. “I was dating a guy. He tickled me playfully, and I said, ‘I know that’s cute and that people do it, but I really don’t like being tickled. It really makes me feel trapped and panicked. I know it’s silly and funny for most people, but I really hate it, so could you please not?’ He thought that it was really dumb that I had a problem with being tickled and did it anyway.”
Kendrick didn’t accept this response — nor should anyone. And it must have felt pretty great kicking him to the curb.
“I broke up with him,” she said. “And I knew that in the retelling of that story, I would be some crazy girl. You never want to be labeled ‘the crazy girl’…That he would tell his friends, ‘Oh, she broke up with me, because I tickled her. What a psycho.’ I just had to go, ‘No, I broke up with you because I told you something was important to me, and you didn’t respect that.'”

BONUS: Ok, so she hates it....but she did have a little fun with the topic, joking about getting into a tickle fight with puppies while wearing a bikini made of bacon, on an SNL promo which you can see by clicking here.

ANNA KOURNIKOVA
1.) This came from TMF member Purvis, who, in 2005, provided this eyewitness account regarding the tennis player: Just a bit of info I thought you all might be interested in. I recently attended a tennis event in which Anna Kournikova was playing. During the match, while standing courtside, Anna was talking and joking with some other players, and one fellow reached out a hand for Anna's tummy. She recoiled quickly, laughed, doubled over, and took 2 quick steps back to avoid the touch. They both then laughed, as she took a playful swing at him. It was obvious that she had a weakness for tickling, and that they both knew it. Fun little sighting, and an expected perk to the tennis.
2.) Later in the same thread, he posted: Interestingly, I just saw her on tv last weekend, and I think she got tickled again!! This time by Martina Navratilova! It was at Arthur Ashe kids day, before the US Open. They were both playing in an exhibition, and at the end they were all being interviewed when it looked as if Martina went for Anna's tummy,... also causing Anna to jump and recoil. I couldn't exactly see the action, because of the camera angle, but it sure looked like a tickle to me. Perhaps Anna's ticklishness is common knowledge on the tennis tour?
2.) Years later, in 2011, these photos surfaced:
attachment.php

attachment.php

HONORABLE MENTION: This is a possibly/maybe pic, and in fact, I believe it is not....but it was posted as such once so I'm including it here, and also it should be said for the footboys (and girls) that this pic is with her boyfriend (of 18 years and counting) Enrique Iglesias, who has spoken about having a major foot fetish. So....assuming Ms. Kournikova has ticklish feet, one can only imagine the possibilities. ;)
attachment.php

ANNA NICOLE SMITH seems to have good things to say about getting her feet tickled, in this clip that you can see here. It's hard to say. In her "reality show", the former model-turned-drugged-up-trainwreck receives a foot rub from one of five suitors. She reacts with over-the-top moaning, and possible laughing (you be the judge). Later in the show, she talks about it in ticklish terms although to my eyes it all looks scripted, and I find the whole thing difficult to watch, especially knowing she od'd less than five years later. Still, her enthusiasm for being tickled might be real, and so her inclusion on this list.

ANNALIESE PUCCINI
The Bachelor contestant talked about getting ticklish during pedicures in this Cameo video which you can see on this thread.

ANNALYNNE MCCORD The actress gets a tickle from her 90210 co-star Matt Lanter in the pictures below. (originally posted here, and other paparrazi repositories, as "Annalynne McCord Gets Tickled")
AnnaLynne+gets+a+flirty+tickle+i31-cGmDqHFl.jpg

AnnaLynne+gets+a+flirty+tickle+cd-aFPs9ZcKl.jpg

BONUS! Click here for a mainstream clip of Ms. McCord having her foot tickled by James Coburn!

ANNA-MARIE GODDARD
1.) Back in 2001, the Playmate responded to an email sent to her website from TMF member tizzy:
To: "hey now"
Subject: RE: ticklish?!?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:32:00 -0700

I'm a very ticklish person! Top spot is underneath my feet. I can't deal with pedicures when they do that to my feet! I love nice tickling, like on my back or down the side of my back.
xoxo AnnaMarie
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: ticklish?!?
I just wanted to say what a big fan I am. You are truly a classically beautiful lady with a tremendous smile and great enthusiasm. My question is a bit off-beat...but I'll never know unless I ask. Do you consider yourself to be a ticklish person, and if so...where are your top spots? Also, do you enjoy tickling and have you ever/would you ever use tickling as part of eroticism.
Keep the great work coming, good luck & God bless.
hal
2: TMF member Lefty later asked Ms. Goddard in a fan-questions section of her website how long she could hold out if tied and tickled, to which she replied "about two seconds -- I"m that ticklish."

ANNE HATHAWAY In 2008, the actress appeared with her co-star Steve Carrell on Fearne Cotton's radio show in which she discussed her ticklishness. The interview was up for a little while but, sadly, no one was able to record it. However TMF member Iggy was good enough to transcribe the back-and-forth between Ms. Hathaway and Ms. Cotton (herself confirmed to be ticklish. ;))
Anne: I'm...I'm very ticklish too...I just...it gets...it's...I get...I...I...I was tickle tortured by my older brother when I was growing up, so I actually...I have a thing about it now...
Fearne: It's the ribs!
Anne: *Gasp* Ooo! It's hell.

TMF member Kortatony later described the tone of her voice when she discussed the subject: she sounded kind of giddy and scared when the host talked about being tickled.
BONUS: Ms. Hathaway has been tickled at least twice in her movies, with authentic reactions. Click here for clip 1 . Click here for clip 2.

ANNELIESE VAN DER POL The actress cited her knee as her most ticklish spot in a Cameo video which you can see by clicking here.

ANNETTE BENING According to the old pre-TMF list that Andre maintained on the Ironic Tickler website, the actress was tickled by Jay Leno. The clip hasn't surfaced, and I haven't seen it. Perhaps someone out there can give more details?

ANNE-MARIE JOHNSON This info comes from Andre's old Ironic Tickler celeb list. I don't believe either clips have yet surfaced but, according to Andre's ticklish celeb list on the old Ironic Tickler website, the actress was tickled on television twice; once on the Arsenio Hall show and once during the closing of In Living Color. Does anyone have more info regarding these clips?

ANNE-MARIE LOSIQUE The French-Canadian TV host was tickled repeatedly by Ben Affleck in an extremely flirty clip you can see for yourself below.

*Ben Affleck returns to this list as a tickler of both of Gwenyth Paltrow and Jennifer Lopez; he later married ticklish actress Jennifer Garner.

ANNIE MORTON
Ultimately nothing conclusive about this pic of the fashion model seemingly bracing for a tickle attack....but definitely circumstantial!
attachment.php

BONUS: Just to keep Annie-Morton-getting-manhandled-threat-of-tickling pictures together, there's also this one in which she looks more pissed.
attachment.php

ANUSHKA SHETTY
Thanks to tickleenavel who posted these three pics of the model/Bollywood actress.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

APRIL BANBURY Miss Great Britain 2020 confessed that her feet were ticklish in a Cameo video which you can find by clicking here.

ARIANA GRANDE
1) In 2010, the actress-turned-singer tweeted: such a beautiful day at the beach... the fishies of the ocean were kissing my feet. It tickled. I have freckles now. That is all. :) xxo
2.) In January 2011, the actress-turned-singer was asked on Twitter "Are you ticklish?", to which she replied: EXTREMELY ticklish.
3.) Almost two years later she was asked again, and she tweeted out in reply: very
4.) In 2013, Miss Grande appeared on a Miami radio station, took questions from fans, one of which was "Are you ticklish?". Her reply: "Super ticklish." She elaborated, but rather than read about it, here's the clip! Thanks to TMF member Cross who discovered this clip in 2019!
5.) In July of 2019, Cosmpolitan published an article entitled What It Was Like Body-Painting a Nearly Naked Ariana Grande for Her "God Is a Woman" Music Video with a tag-line "Yes, Ari was ticklish." The article goes on to interview artist and body painter Alexa Meade, and ends it's pre-interview profile with the words: Below, Meade talks about her "God Is a Woman" inspirations, the process of painting Ariana, and whether the singer got ticklish. You know you would! . And sure enough, the fourth question down:
Was she nervous or ticklish at all?
There were definitely moments where I had to stop because she said it tickled too much. I'd say, at first, she didn't know quite what to expect—she was a little bit nervous. But then I told her, "Oh, you can put on music, you can move around. You don't have to stay still," and she completely loosened up, started dancing around, started singing. I felt like I had a front row seat to a concert.

NOTE: there are other "admissions" attributed to Ms. Grande, but they come from AskFM and Formspring, which are generally not considered credible sources here on the TMF. However, in 2011 she might possibly have posted the following on Facebook: "You know what I just realized? You can't tickle yourself. Bummer. I like being tickled."

ARIANNY CELESTE
1.) Click here to see the UFC ring girl get tickled in a quick segment about tickling.
2.) Plus, there's this:
attachment.php

ARIEL WINTER The actress was asked on Twitter "Are your feet ticklish?". She replied: Sometimes...?

ARIELLE CARVER-O'NEILL The actress describes herself as "a little bit ticklish" when it comes to pedicures in a Cameo video you can see by clicking over to this thread.

ASHANTI In the music video for "Rock Wit You", the R&B singer gets her foot slightly tickled. In the behind the scenes video, you can hear her laugh during the shooting of that scene. Click here to see the behind the scenes footage, and see the finished video below (tickling at 1:51)

ASHLEY ARGOTA
1.) On May 17, 2010, the actress tweeted: "Ever gotten a pedicure & had to keep urself from accidentally kicking the person in the face cuz it tickles sooo bad? Am I the only 1?! Haha"
2.) A few months later, she was asked by RedKnight: Are you ticklish? Her reply: "extremely!"
3.) In an interview about working on her show Bucket & Skinner, she was asked about her favorite memory from the episode they did called “Epic Cuffs”. She answered "I got to wear this really really funny outfit that kind of covers the boys up while I’m on my date with Blake. I think one of the funniest moments is they know how ticklish I am and they kept tickling me while I was doing my scenes.
4.) In August of 2019, she posted a video on Instagram of her dog giving her neck tickles. Click here to see the video.

ASHLEY BENSON

attachment.php

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHXg8DpBBQU/

ASHLEY GREENE
1.) The actress had a bikini bodypainted onto her for a Sports Illustrated photoshoot and talked about the process in a behind-the-scenes video: It kind of tickles once they get to outlining the scales. It was a really fine point brush. I was sitting there trying not to move. It was funny for them, maybe not so much for me. Click here to see the clip!http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=511361&d=1476087991
2.) She discussed getting ticklish during pedicures in a Cameo clip that can be found on this thread.

ASHLEY JAMES
1.) The reality star was tickled under her arms by two guys on Celebrity Big Brother. Click here to see the clip!
2.) Three years earlier, she tweeted out this:
attachment.php

ASHLEY MAE BESSON The internet "influencer" (i told you celebrities aren't what they used to be!) says in a 2019 Cameo clip that she can't take getting pedicures because she's super ticklish. You can see the clip here.

ASHLEY MARIE
1.) In March of 2014, responding to a comment that said "Please tell us where ur ticklish or ill tickle ur feet" the You Tube Vlogger/Gamer tweeted: I have very ticklish sides!
2.) A few months later, she tweeted out her answer to the question: "Are you ticklish? If so where??". She replied: My neck, sides and feet! :3 [/I] 3.) Two years later, she [URL...eeeymaarie/status/707334141336035328"]tweeted out to the world: My right foot is so ticklish OH GOD

ASHLEY MASSARO
1.) The wrestler got ticklish while getting bodypainted in a behind-the-scenes video which you can see by clicking here.
2.) She also tweeted a video of (presumably) herself tied up and getting poking her ribs poked by her (presumed) boyfriend for a minute or so. Unfortunately, the clip itself was never posted, only the link, which doesn't work anymore. Perhaps someone out there had the good sense to save it.

ASHLEY OLSEN As "reported" at E! Online.com, back in 2004: "Ashley Olsen, weaving in and out of quasi-chic furniture shops like Kreiss, busting up a spicy sale. Melrose Avenue. West Hollywood. Perhaps furnishing your New Yawk pad, Ash-babe?A tall, scruffy dude was by A.O.'s side, flirtatiously tickling her tender spots, while the frosh duo trekked toward Urth Caffe, too hip. Sporting a cazh pompadour ponytail and green-tinted specs, Ashley playfully squirmed outta his reach, lovin' every attention-drippin' second of it. "

ASHLEY ROBERTS
1.) The Pussycat Doll discusses ticklish pedicures in a Cameo clip you can find by clicking over to this thread.
2.) There is also a very short fish pedicure clip that TMF member bandt001 uploaded to this thread in which she looks a little uneasy.

ASHLEY SEBERA (see DANA BROOKE)

ASHLEY TISDALE In a magazine questionnaire, the actress was asked "most ticklish spot" Her answer: My feet

AUBREY O'DAY The reality television star was tickled on her foot by one of her bandmates in an episode of "Making The Band", which you can see by clicking here!

AUDREY HEPBURN The screen legend's son Sean Ferrer (his father was Mel Ferrer) was interviewed in the Sunday Times on February 01, 2009: “I had no idea. We didn’t have VHS or DVDs at that time, and didn’t have a screening room — we’re not that kind of family.” He remembers tickling her bare feet while she put on her make-up and her taking him into town in Switzerland to buy books or socks. “She was a normal, unpretentious person who loved cooking and gardening. She was very strong in some regards, and very gentle.”
BONUS: Click here to see two mainstream clips of Miss Hepburn being tickled.

AUDRINA PATRIDGEhttps://www.wikifeet.com/Audrina_Patridge The reality star-turned-actress got ticklish during the filming of a love scene, which you can see by clicking here!

AURORA SNOW The adult-film star got tickled on request while hosting Playboy's Private Calls, which you can see by clicking here!

AVRIL LAVIGNE
1.) There was a clip on the singer's old webpage called "Avril Gets Her Nails Done" that was not able to be captured (or at least not shared with the greater community). TMF all-star bandt provides us with an eyewitness description:" You don't see anything, but several guys are clustered around her apparently giving her a pedicure. At one point she says, "Stop it stop it STOP it I'm ticklish!" and looks at them with this cute embarassed smile....She then says something about "nail polish remover" and rubs her hands back and forth. Apparently he was removing her nail polish with a cloth and it was the back-and-forth motion on her toes that tickled." There was some controversy and debate on the original thread as to what was said on the clip, but I must say it's pretty instructive to read if not only to see what the TMF was like back in the day: much more civil, friendly and good-natured, with very little snark.
2.) There is also this picture which I say is inconclusive and debatable.
attachment.php

3.) Also inconclusive and debatable are a series of pictures which you can see by clicking here

BAI LING In a "Sexiest Man Alive" issue of People magazine, it was written that during the shooting of the movie "Red Corner", which was the Chinese actress' first major American role, Richard Gere kept spoiling takes by tickling his gorgeous co-star.

BARBARA EDEN In 1988, the "I Dream Of Jeanie" actress had her feet tickled by Regis Philbin, squealing how ticklish she was, and causing Regis to exclaim how much he loves ticklish women!. Both existing clips are not particularly great quality; you can either see one version (which has better sound) by clicking here, or you can see the pointing-camera-at-TV-screen version that's currently on You Tube:

BARBARA MOORE
1.) TMF member Lefty emailed the Playboy Playmate through her website back in 2001, asking "the question". She replied she's ticklish on her soles, but her most ticklish spot is her ribs.
2.) Around the same time, she was registered on a website called "Bondage By Request", and on her profile page she cited as one of her "likes": tickles all over my back, then kisses all over, nothing to rush me. that would be nice!. She also revealed on her website diary that she loves having her toes sucked.

.............................................................................. ......................................

I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY MORE WORK ON THESE LISTS

Last edited:
Oprah???

What about Oprah :confused: ??? I didn't see Oprah on the list :mad: :Grrr: ?!?! Is she ticklish ??? I thought you said this list was complete :disgust: :sowrong: !!!!

Seriously, great work, nt (et al). It'll take me a long to get through this! So now all that's left for us to do is to round up these celebrities, lock them in a school auditorium or large lecture hall, and... :devil:

Oh and congrats again on your 1000th post. You can visit me in the old folk's home and wheel me over to the computer for my 1000th post!

dude...you fuckin rock! If you need any help at all on this stuff, gimme an email nontkl

Victoria Adams (Posh Spice) updated with the November 17th appearance on UK show SMTV. (thanks Hazmon!).

Wow!

:veryhappy I just read the Ann Curry passage, and I'd never seen that before! That's great! I'd been wondering about her. Ouch! Thanx again, nt!

Yeah! Now every time I see her, I think......well, you know!! She also did a really tasteful, heartfelt tribute to George Harrison, so I REALLY love her even more!!! Ticklish Beatle girl! What could be sexier?!!!

Updated with Latin Boy's post about Days of Our Lives actress Nadia Bjorlin and a link to some photos. Enjoy!

Added the great Marlene Dietrich to the list.....thanks Bandit....where would this list be without you?!!!

Added Katie Couric on the list.....thanks Kingp!!!

Updated Victoria Adams (aka Posh Spice, aka Victoria Beckham), yet again!!! And to think for all that time, she was a big question mark!!

That's a pretty good list, there were tons on there I hadn't seen on any lists before. Let's keep adding :devil:

I love these lists . . . just now I had a hankering to shine on my growing Kristin Davis crush with some dirt on her ticklishness, and rest assured there she was! Pity she hates it though . . I'll bet she's a giggler

Anyway, just wanted to comment on my appreciation :)

Cat Deeley was tickled on a program called Holiday in which she was visiting someplace in Italy. The outline of her bare foot was traced in a shoe store, and she giggled, said something about it tickling, and pulled her foot away. A clip is at HITW (I have it) ;)

tklr5150 said:
I love these lists . . . just now I had a hankering to shine on my growing Kristin Davis crush with some dirt on her ticklishness, and rest assured there she was! Pity she hates it though . . I'll bet she's a giggler

Anyway, just wanted to comment on my appreciation :)

I'm hooked on "Sex in the City" and I think Charlette and Samatha would be the best 'lees...but knowing what I know about Krisitn Davis my wife can't understand why I say how I dislike her everytime I see her...lol.

Great signature quote btw!

~ toyou

For those of you who make these lists. Thanks for all the hours that you put into them!!!

Hello...

I went all over the family names starting with B and did not find my shoeplay queen, Kim Basinger. Is there any occurences or proofs that she is ticklish (especially on her feet)?

Thanks!

I know she gets tickled on her waist by her kid in the movie 'The Real McCoy'

about that kirsten dunst one...

i was the one who posted a clip of her describing how george clooney tickled her feet. if your lookin for it, it's in the video section of the forum.;)

Attachments

• Anna Kournikova with Iglesias POSSIBLY MAYBE.jpg
    Anna Kournikova with Iglesias POSSIBLY MAYBE.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6,008
  • Annie Morton_Spoon_Magazine_France_10_2006_.jpg
    Annie Morton_Spoon_Magazine_France_10_2006_.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 6,027
  • Arianny Celeste gets tickled - Guy Code.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Ashanti.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 204
  • Ashley Greene sports illustrated_61302766001_popeater1_WMV V9.mp4
    4.8 MB
Last edited:
ADDED:
Nancy Alexander
Anastascia
Garcelle Beauvais
Anna Benson
Kate Bosworth
Michelle Branch
Kelly Brook
Charisma Carpenter
Gina Crews
Olivia D'Abo
Jo Davidson
Hayley Duff
Hillary Duff

UPDATED:
Drew Barrymore
Jessica Biel
Traci Bingham

REMOVED
Cindy Crawford

Why was Cindy Crawford moved?
the info that was posted here was based on an old rumor that sprang from a story written by Max Speer. this rumor must have been in existence before my time...which was a while ago!....because it was on one of the few ticklish celeb lists that were floating around (Ironic Tickler, Toyou....). So she's off the list. WARNING: On numerous sites, such as this one: http://mitglied.lycos.de/groomerbroom/qouts.html .... an old Cindy MARGOLIS interview is masquarading as Cindy Crawford quotes. If you see quotes attributed to her talking about how tickish she is, it's actually Cindy Margolis, not Cindy Crawford. As of today's date, 8/25/04 Cindy Crawford is not known to have revealed if she's ticklish or not in a web chat, anecdote, interview or otherwise.

More to come. ;)

Last edited:
about victoria on smtv

Can anyone confirm this happening? Or better yet, get a clip or pics

TK 81, if you read it carefully, you will see that this was reported by TMF member Hazmon Why don't you contact him or go back and look for his original post.

from the Victoria Adams section:

"According to TMF member Hazmon, the following took place Saturday 17th November on a UK show called SMTV:Live and she was dared by Ant (presenter) to get tickled on her bare feet. She replied she has NEVER backed down from a dare and she would take it on, so later in the show she was strapped into this chair thingy and tickled with a feather on her bare feet for about 15 seconds, she was screaming like hell for em to stop"

noted. but....

ticklstar posted a while back saying it was a fake

TK81, thank you, I've been away for 2 long stretches, one for a year, and one for 8 months, I hadn't seen that. I'll remove it from the list.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back