• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities List (Work in Progress) Part One

I think the same, the alphabetical list is the best way to organize everything ...

I'm just a little confused to find all the names here. I think they are divided between the lists, some letters I couldn't find. But I'll check it out later ...

The only letter that I (mostly) completed has been the first letter of the alphabet, all names beginning with the letter A. Although I have all the information for the rest of the alphabet, I have not posted it yet. Just doing the "A's" was A LOT of work (which I did over the past year). I have asked people repeatedly if they wanted to help me finish the lists, but so far no one has come forward. But yes, you are correct: the original lists from 2001 were originally spread out over the three threads. I don't know if its still the case but when I first made these lists, there was a limit as to how much you could post on a thread, so I was forced to divide it between three threads. (I'm not sure if that's still the case) Currently there's not much on the other two threads.

The revamping of this list is wonderful! I hope it continues to be worked on soon.

I'm so happy you like it. To be honest, I doubt I'm going to work on it anymore and was thinking of asking Jeff to just remove the three sticky-threads. This is my old account, which I only use for this purpose. (The Internet is my main account, this account I log into only for these lists). (and yes, Jeff knows all about me doing this). My initial aim in reviving this old account was to perform the massive undertaking of getting the lists up-to-date and then leaving the account to someone else, someone younger, who can then maintain the lists going forward. Instead perhaps I can just send someone the gargantuan folder I have with all the info, clips and picture files, and they can do it. I don't know, though; that in itself would be a lot of time-consuming work that I'm not sure I'm up to. After watching multiple posters of Mainstream content bullied and hounded off the board over the last couple of years by trolls who don't contribute anything to the Forum other than snotty comments, I've lost a lot of interest. This used to be the friendliest part of the board, and that's not the case anymore. Case in point - ProfX's recent thread in which he was mocked for two pages because of the way the text was formatted, as opposed to the (great) content he posted; that guy has posted more clips over the years than virtually anybody, and that's the thanks he gets? Fuck 'em. Why cast your pearls to swine and ingrates, right? I wouldn't be surprised if he never posts again and who could blame him?

Anyways, we'll see. At least, for now, you can enjoy what's already up (about 160 celebs), and get a taste of "what might have been". Either way, I can only "chip away" at the task, especially without assistance, so it would be a long, long time before the entire alphabet is covered and the lists are somewhat up-to-date. Just doing what's currently up was hours upon hours upon hours of work, over the course of weeks and months; that's precious time that could be spent doing more productive stuff for other things. I can't believe someone above actually just suggested that I do MORE work, and divide the lists among what they're famous for. Unbelievable. That's part of the time-consuming work, just researching what these people are famous for, as the definition of "celebrity" can now mean virtually anything....an Instagram model with 190 followers, someone with a YouTube channel....etc, etc. If someone wants to be "deputized", perhaps that will jump start the zeal, and I can tell them what I need them to do. We'll see. Right now I'm working on another massive project, not TMF-related.

All negativity aside: I'm really, really happy you like it, BroadwayMaybe! Sincerely! It was a labor of lust! lol.

Last edited:
could anyone please inform me if Alicia Silverstone or Stana Katic are ticklish especially on their feet?
Thank you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back