• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities Part Two (work in progress)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Ticklish Celebrities Part Two (work in progress)

WILL NOT BE DOING ANY MORE WORK ON THESE PAGES

Hailee Steinfeld is ticklish. She got her foot tickled by her boyfriend in a video she posted. Click on here , to see the clip, 5th comment from the bottomTMF Jeff posted it.

Hailey Baldwin is ticklish. In an adorable video she posted on Twitter, Justin Bieber tickle tortures her for having liked The Jonas Brothers when she was younger. Click here to see the clip, 2nd comment from the top, TMF Jeff again saving the day and archiving it here.

Jacklyn Glenn has ticklish feet. She clearly revealed the irrefutable fact in a You Tube vlog where she got a fish pedicure and couldn't deal.

Last edited:
Terri Hatcher

Dude, the terri hatcher one is blocked by the HITW thing, can u send me the vidcaps yourself or if u have it, the actual video?

Melissa Joan's ticklish legs

You referred to a conversation between Melissa Joan Hart, and Soleil Moon Frye in an isuue of Maxim. I don't know if this is the same conversation, but it was printed in FHM a little more than a year ago. It went something like this;

Soleil Moon Frye: I love light kisses on my legs.
Melissa Joan Hart: Really? That's too ticklish for me.

I'm doing this from memory, so the quote might not be completely accurate, but the point is that MJH admits to having ticklish legs :p

MJH

Furthermore, Ken Griffey Jr. tickled her repeatedly on her sides during an MTV Rock 'n' Jock Softball in '99 I think. She appeared quite ticklish, believe you me.

Ah yes, true to both of you fine gents! Like I said, it is a work in progress.....but how could I have neglected to put in the exact quotes to the Melissa Joan Hart/Soleil Moon Frye conversation? And you are correct about the Ken Griffy Jr. incident (though I myself haven't seen it....but I'll take your word for it!).

As far as the Teri Hatcher caps, like I said, the HITW is now a pay site.....I will find a way to post these caps (and other pics that suffer the same fate) when I can get around to it......

I can't really be emailing everybody this pic and that pic...I just simply don't have the time. All I ask is that everyone is patient and I'll do what I can....in the meantime, try to enjoy what IS here....I promise, I won't let you guys down!

Great work nontkl. Keep the ticklish celebrities coming.

hmmm...

We need to figure out a way of presenting Melissa Joan Hart with those Hollywood Squares photos. Let's see if she can refute it then :evilha: ! Her statements won't hold up in a court of law, nor will they hold up in the court of public opinion (down the street from the law offices)! They'll lock her up, strap her down, and then mercilessly...

Whew. Sorry- just venting a bit.
:devil: I'll say

nontkl, you have Julie from Real World on your list...how bout Melissa? ;)

Masterpiece

Alicia Keys is so cute! and to know that the only part of her body that is ticklish is her feet (a real turn on for me) puts her almost in the level of the "perfect woman". She just needs to show her feet.

Teri Hatcher Pics

im also very interested in seeing those teri hatcher pictures, and the picture of sable being tickled on her feet by the dj savannah i think her name was! Thanks in advance to whoever gets around to posting these!

TickleStud

daisy fuentes

Nice to be in the company of fellow ticklers-does ANYONE have the daisy fuentes clip mentioned above-great celebrity list!!

Added the Nashville Pussy girls to the list.

Updated Jennifer Love Hewitt and added the very beautiful Thandie Newton!

great list....

just wondering if any info is available on Ashley Judd (actress), and in particular her feet?

You can always guarantee with a list like this, there will be one snippet that really torments you. For me it was the Star Hits piece about Eighties pop band Fuzzbox. I used to fantasise about Tickling them back then; at the time I just knew looking at the blonde guitarist that she was seriously Ticklish. Good job I never came across that article then though, otherwise I would have ended up in therapy.

Nice work Nontkl

Hi,

Sorry to burst bubbles here, but yesterday I posted a thread about Hudson Leick, whom I know to be not all that ticklish. The body paint from the xena show is some sort of orange goop that they put on her entire body at about 5am each morning before the shoot and leave on for about an hour to make her skin look a little more tanned for the show. She's spoken about this many times in interviews and said it on stage in conventions, and the sensetive part of it was the fact that she said it was absolutely freezing. She has a big problem with the cold. Most of the shoots she did were in the wintertime in New Zealand and between takes she had a reputation of wearing a bathrobe lined with hot water bottles. But tickling to her is a more psychological thing rather than a sensitivity issue. She's not ticklish if she knows it's coming, but can be if surprised by it. I've no idea about her feet (which I can say are the most attractive I've ever seen) but she does so much yoga that her feet are bare almost all of the time. Can always hope though. I've seen them up close and they're callous free so I'm sure she gets pedicures. I never had the guts to tickle em though. She'd likely have thrown me out of her yoga class if I did. :)

Kev

Lucy Liu?

I can't imagine she'd ever give up info like this in an old interview, but would anyone happen to have 'the info' on Lucy Liu?

Snail Shell

ADDED:
Shirley Eaton
Linda Evans
Angie Everheart
Jennie Finch
Jennifer Garner
Jackie Gayda
Melanie Griffith
Emma Griffiths
Olivia Hack
Colleen Haskell (from "Survivor")
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Christa Hilda Hastie (from "Survivor")
Xavier Hollander
Zsofi Horvath
Jana Ina
Kendal (from "Road Rules")
Kira Kener
Kathleen Kinmont
Marissa (from "Outback Jack")
Davina McCall
Nova Meierhenrich
Maria Menounos

UPDATED:
Florence Henderson
Jennifer Lopez
Debbie Matenopolous
Kylie Minogue
Alanis Morisette

More to come. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for posting about Elizabeth Hasselbeck. I've been wondering about her. Of course, it isnt confirmed yet, but I would have to say that the curling her feet under her is a definite sign of being afraid of being tickled, and ticklishness. Hopefully someone at some point can ask her in a chat so we can confirm it.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back