• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities List Part Three (work in progress)

Don't you know, if Jodie Foster is ticklish. I'd love to tickle this hottie

Does anyone know if Brenda Song & Debby Ryan are ticklish? They're both in that show on the Disney channel, The Suite Life on Deck. Just thought I'd ask.

Brenda Song was in one of those BOP magazines and she answered that her most ticklish spot was her stomach. If you do a search for her it should come up.

brittany spears i heard somewere that she is also ticklish on her tummy. and i love jessica simpsons awnser so secretive and i think we all know where her other tickle spots are lol. also whoever is in charge of the questions to the celebs please ask other female celebs like carrie underwood, shania twain, lady gaga, hilary duff, selena gomez, demi lovotio and please ask megan FOX!!!! and others i'm just putting other female celebs out their lol and if they do awnser then all of us tickle freaks will know where to tickle if we ever get a chance.......... i'm still jelous of some people who get to tickle them.... i can dream right haha!

Take MIA ROSE (portuguese singer) to the list, she is not only gorgeous, she also has unbelievably beautiful feet and she admits to be "very ticklish" -> check yourself: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=1vWTDoRkf4g&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I keep seeing these mini-list dedicated to female wrestlers. Does anyone have a link to the supposed chat where our new Knockout's Champion admitted to being ticklish?

Here is the FULL chapter.

'The Sex Life of the Foot & Shoe'
by William A. Rossi. Copyright 1976.

Foot-Tickled To Passion.
Page 29

Another graphic example of the foot’s ‘sexual nerves’is found in the foot’s sensory-rich sole & its response, often erotic & sensual, to tickling. The noted psychologist Albert Moll states that the sole of the foot has a sensory quility “whose stimulation gives rise, directly or indirectly, to voluptuous sensations.”
As everyone knows, foot-tickling can drive some into flights of ecstasy & others to madness.
Essentially, however, the response to foot-tickling is sexual. Says Aigremont, “The tickling of the soles of the feet has been used by many preparatory to coitus. It serves as a foreplay center so it might prolong the sexual enjoyment as much as possible.”
Foot-tickling as an erotic stimulus is age-old & universal. “The sophisticated lover”, says Renbourn, “knows that many women get intense erotic pleasure when the feet are gently stroked - like having the ear lobes nibbled.” Paintings of foot-tickling can be seen in the Louvre as well as in the Museum of Pius Clementia in Rome. They’re also commonly found in China, Japan, India, & Southeast Asia. Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut (1600 b.c.) used to prepare for her lovers with exquisite podocosmetic care. First the skin of her feet were rubbed & scented with oil of ani until it glowed as though coated with gold. Then as she reclined on a luxurious lounge, palace eunuchs tickled the bottoms of her feet with peacock feathers “to bring her to a pitch of sexual readiness.’
A short while ago a wealthy New York socialite visited her psychiatrist & asked whether she should “Break the habit”. “What habit?” he asked.
She explained the 2 or 3 times a week she thoroughly rubbed the soles & toes of her feet with dog food. Then she summoned her 2 Pomeranians & they eagerly licked the scent of the food from her feet.
“It drives me to a sexual frenzy - the tickling sensation on my feet,” she confessed. “It brings me to orgasm almost every time. Or sometimes I masterbate while the dogs are licking my feet. Doctor, is there,
well, something wrong with that? With me?”
“Why not go the straight route with a man?” he asked.
“Oh, I enjoy sex with men, all right. But this foot-tickling & foot-licking thing is something special, something extra. If I asked a man to do that - well, wouldn’t he think me mad or something?”
The doctor pondered the matter a moment, then said, “Why not ask the man? It might work, especially if you make it mutual.”
She called a month later. “Doctor,” she said excitedly, “please excuse the pun, but we’re tickled to death. My lover & I , we’re doing it to each other, & following it with real sex. It’s given sex a whole new feeling for me.”
The Russians, especially among the nobility & aristicracy, were devotees of sexual foot-tickling. They had learned it from the Tartar tribes. Foot-tickling for sexual arousal was used in the Muscovite palaces & courts for centuries.
Many of the Czarinas (Catherine the Great, Anna Ivanovna, Elizabeth, Anna Leopoldovna, & others) were ardent participants.
In fact, the practice was so popular that eunuchs & women were
employed as full time foot-ticklers. They developed this unique skill so well that their occupations brought prestige & good pay.
Anna Leopoldovna had no fewer than 6 ticklers at her feet, though more were employed to serve the other ladies of the court.
The foot-tickling was usually done on the private boudoirs. While the ticklers performed their task they also told baudy stories & sang obcene ballads, thus creating a sort of orgiastic atmosphere. All this, of course, was to work the ladies up to an erotic pitch so that they could meet their husbands or lovers in a sex-impassioned mood. It wasn't uncommon for these women to experience orgasms while being foot-tickled.
A few years ago, while I was visiting Russia & studying their foot wear industry there, the director of a large shoe plant employing some 7000 showed me a private collection of historical shoes from different parts of the world. In a corner was a vase containing several long, brilliantly covered feathers, & also slender artist's brushes with exquisitely soft bristles. As I touched them I recognized that they were ladies' foot ticklers.
The director smiled & said, "Ah, you seem to know what they are. Well, as old as they are, they are not out of date. They are prized by some of our Russian women today. Perhaps you would be surprised to know that the wife of one of our highest party officials & some of her friends of equal standing, are known to . . ." His voice faded & the subject was abruptly changed. Later, in Hungary, & Czechoslovakia, I saw similar foot ticklers.'
Yes, the foot is rich with its own”sexual nerves”. It is no mere coincidence, as cited earlier, that the foot possesses such an abundance of sensory spots. This clearly evident by the common erotic responses to such acts as foot-tickling, foot-massaging, foot-biting, toe-sucking, foot-kissing, etc. Sensual response to such actions is inevitable because first, we are dealing with a naturally erogenous part, & second, because all such actions involve touch, the most sexual of all the senses.

I hope this piece of erotic fiction is not confused with historical fact. I have tried to find even a single credible reference, but come across nothing at all. It is like a rumour that becomes accepted fact because people keep cross-referencing it, even though its sourse cannot be verified.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back