• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Female Celebrities List Part Three (work in progress)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Ticklish Celebrities List Part Three (work in progress)

WILL NOT BE DOING ANY MORE WORK ON THESE PAGES

YULIANA PENICHE is ticklish.
1.) She was tied down and tickled on TV Miliones.Click here to see the clip., courtesy of Tellurium who uploaded it back in 2014 (and the link still works five years later, as of this writing!)
2.) She had her foot licked, causing her to squeal and giggle on a talk show.

ZARA LARSSON is sooo ticklish. Responding to a creepy foot fetishist question, Swedish singer Zara Larsson responded in a now-deleted tweet: @CanvasScandal why the fuck would anyone suck on my toes? I'm sooo ticklish hahahaha

ZOE BALL is ticklish.
1.) from The Daily Mirror, April 1996; in the article she is doing a photoshoot in which she is being bodypainted blue: "...the prospect of the blue assignment tickled her pink.
"I've always fancied the idea ever since I saw the Vanity Fair cover of Demi Moore in her body-painted suit," she said. "But I forgot how ticklish I am under the arms, which was a bit of a problem. Luckily, that's the only place I'm ticklish."
2.). However, this reportedly came from OK Magazine, early 2000s
"Now Zoe, what's the most fun you have had with a past boyfriend?"
Zoe: I had him tickle my feet for ages because it felt so good at first, but then he got faster and it tickled like mad!! Then it wasn't as fun!!"
3.) In 2013, she jokingly tweeted:
Before anyone threatens to tickle it out Of me I know nothing. #statesecrets except that I'll be talking Movies @jameskingmovies #5live 2pm
4.) In 2017, she bonded with fellow ticklish celebrity Debbie McGee; as she watched McGee get tickled, she empathized "Oh no! I know exactly how that feels."

ZOE SALMON is ticklish. This information comes straight from "Blue Peter" credits! (Konnie Huq also revealed):
Zoe_Salmon.jpg

ZOEY GRENIER
1.) In May of 2015, the then-Miss Alaska tweeted: Fun fact: I am VERY ticklish. Everywhere. But my back and sides and feet are probably the worst!
2.) Later that day, possibly in response to a question that asked her to pick which spot was the very worst, she then replied: my back is most ticklish!

ZSOFI HORVATH P Magazine was a Dutch publication in the style of FHM and Maxim. TMF member fettic2 helpfully translated this 2003 quote from the former Miss Belgian Beauty: "I'm a very playful girl. It may sound stupid but I'm most happy when my friend and I are acting silly and tease each other. Like tickling each other till we fall down..."
*****************************************************************************************

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
I have to shine a light on many who are now forgotten, but who created the basis for this list back in the 90s. People like The Ironic Tickler, who grew up to be Andre (of Awkward Talks With Girls). Or Toyou. Everyone has seen Toyou around the board, but before the TMF existed, his site was ticklish celebrity central, along with SW Tickle, and Andre's site. The early mainstream lists that were kept on Tickletown and Max Speer's website were invaluable. And, although I personally did not participate on the acrimonious alt.tickling, I know that it was a gathering place for the 90's tickle community,including the mainstream contingent. The mainstream tape trading circuit of the 80s, 90s and early 00s, of which I was a part of, was not only another invaluable resource for this list, but a lot of fun back in the day!

I myself have never asked a celebrity "the question" but many intrepid TMF'ers have. A good chunk of this list comes from these nutty daredevils. If the main spine of this list comes from the forementioned websites, the flesh was put on by many of these members' "scores". Back in 2003, I wrote this: "Going through all of the many online chat transcripts that have yielded much information and swelled these lists by high double digits, it is very evident that it is due to the persistence and patience of a select few….certain names account for a very high percentage of these revelations: Ignatious P. Reilly (wherever he is!), Bandit and, of course, Scooby are the two names the come up the most. Regarding mainstream scenes , one cannot help but thank TMF members Latin Boy, UK Tickler, Ticklerboy, Wall Street and many more who I forgot." Since these names there have been many others. TMFmember getjiggy, for instance, was one of the earliest - and most successful - users of Twitter, which accounts for an unusually high volume of celebrities from the UK.

Most essential, there are the TMF'ers who uncover the information, and then alert us all by posting here. We should never take these people for granted: TMF members like ticklishfan.

I often included exact posts from the TMF or from the old tickling lists totally verbatim, sometimes I edited them, other times I rewrote everything. Sometimes I was able to credit who had found information, sometimes I was unable to do this, I hope anyone who sees their posts here but doesn’t see their name credited won't get too upset. Some of this stuff was simply just on somebody’s word, without links or information as to how one found this out (I try NOT include hearsay, though there are exceptions and it is totally up to my discretion.) Some of these broadcast scenes you have to resign yourself to the fact that probably NOBODY has…..Daisy Fuentes on MTV Internacional is a perfect example of a “great lost scene”.

I use the celebs Wikifeet pages as the "landing page" for each name; the reason is a.) I'm assuming Wikifeet is going to be around for a while and the link will stay active, b.) obviously feet are a ticklish area for a lot of these females, not to mention many foot enthusiasts crossing over into tickle fetish and populate the TMF, but also c.) although Wikifeet is a foot-oriented board, there are plenty of pics that highlight the rest of the body as well. Also virtually every celebrity listed here has a Wikifeet page, so it's just easier for me to make that the one-stop shop for these women's picture galleries.

We'll try to keep this list updated, but remember everyone: it's all done for free! ;) In the meantime, you can always peruse whatever has been revealed on the Forum since the date of this writing. No doubt much!

Last edited:
What a list!

nontkl, this is an awesome list! You've answered my age old question about the ever beautiful Barbara Eden. I've been dying of curiosity about her for years, so thank you from the bottom of my tickling heart!:)
However I do have to burst your bubble about one celebrity; Robin Quivers, apparently does not have ticklish feet:(
In an old episode of Howard(it may have been the one you mentioned w/Ana & Andre) where a guest tried tickling Robin's foot, and there was no response. He then kissed her toes. She laughed at that, but because she was amused, not because it tickled. I just thought you might want that info, even though it's disappointing.

Hey Magic Fingers-you are actually correct about the Robin incident....I meant to add that in (like I said, it's a work in progress!)....however, like I also pointed out, she was quickly tickled on her upperbody and did exclaim that she hated being tickled so I just assume she's 1.) not ticklish (or not too ticklish) on her feet and 2.) is ticklish on her upperbody!

But anyhow, I promise, I'm adding picture links to all these celebs (gradually) and will continue to correct, add, rewrite, etc.

I added supermodel Roshumba and also the link for the Julia Roberts article which Toyou used to house on his amazing site (his lists and the Ironic Tickler's lists can be found in the "Celebrity Info" section on the main page of the TMF.)

Krokus whats your quote from? sounds like a song i'd love to add to the collection

TickleStud

Hey everybody, I'm back! Hope everyone is having a good holiday. Anyhow, I just added Shakira to the list, upon Latin Boy's recent revelation (though he says he posted this before...I must have missed it somehow!!! Thanks Latinboy!!)

Thanks Tummy! I'm so happy you like them! It's all for you!!!

Added Kim Powers from Survivor and updated Lisa Marie Presley

nontkl, thanks for providing this information. I was particularly interested in reading about Ivana Trump.

She's a screamer?!?!?!? That's almost too good to be true! :devil:

These facts should be preserved

and engraved in permanent marble. A momument to the research on ticklish celebrities. Everybody involved has done a great job. Thanks for the dedication and hard work (fun?).

Nice list!

That's putting it lightly, NonTkl!! But there is one young lady
I would like to know about--Marla Sokoloff. Today I finally got
to see "Dude Where's My Car" and I promptly fell in love with her!

It's okay, she is 20. Info, anyone?

Tickle Stud

Which one?? This one or the old one?? The old one is from a song by my favorite band of all time-Hatebreed. The name of the song is "Puritan" :cool:

Hi everyone!

Ive been drifting through the forum for some time, now figuring out how to get a name...hehe....i love this place.
Nontkl, your amazing. And awsome. Im very happy that someone finally put a list together of ticklish celebs...some of my burning question are finally answered

Interesting

There are defintly people on that list that I, and I think I not the only one, would like to tickle. :D

Plumo81

Added Uma Thurman, PJ Soles, Darci Wood, Playmate Samantha Torres, Melissa Sagemiller

Updated Gwenyth Paltrow, Playmate Victoria Zdrok and added a bunch of picture links to Jodi Lyn O'Keefe.

I'll be slowly doing little updates like this alot for the coming weeks...I've got a slew of stuff enter in so please be patient!! I'm also trying to clean up the actual writing since alot of this stuff is sometimes cut out of other people's posts, emails, etc. Lastly, I'm going to try to put in pic links to most of the entries.

One last thing: I haven't been around the forum for over a year and I hadn't seen all the nice things people have written during the time I was gone. In fact, I just started reading the comments on THIS post just now (I haven't gone into the other lists yet...don't want to get overwhelmed!!!). It's going to take me a while, and there's no sense in me answering something someone wrote to me in April of 2002, but thanks alot for appreciating the work....though, this list is really more compiled from older and other sources than my own hand (though I like to think I've contributed a little!!!), I'm really happy that y'all enjoy it as much as me!! It has been a "work-in-progress" since I first posted it, but I'd really like to finish it up soon and turn my attention to the massive Mainstream scene list I have been meaning to start! That's an even bigger list!!! In fact, I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to actually do it!
Anyhow, that's enough yadda yadda from me. I, for one, am very much in the mood to do some tickling Jodi Lynn O'Keefe now that I've been searching for pics of hers for the last hour!!! Who's with me?!!!

Last edited:
Added Renee Zellweger, Lisa Rinna, Lisa Ripa, Kiana Tom

Updated Jessica Simpson

Added pic links to Sinead O'Connor, Jennifer O'Dell and Victoria Silvedst.

Fantastic list! Thanks for posting it! That has to be the most complete celeb tickling list Ive ever read! I read it very carefully, and enjoyed every minute of it, it took me a while! Thanks again.

Mitch

Updated Sofia Vergara, about to add new pic links to Nancy O'Dell and probably others.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back