• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Read: MTJpub.com, Ordering, Customer Service, Submissions, Links & More!

MTJpub

Verified
Welcome to the MTJ Publishing Discussion Forum!

First I would like to thank Jeff and Myriads for allowing us to have our very own forum on this site. Jeff has been a powerful force in the tickling community for many years and his contributions to the tickling community are too numerous to list. Thanks guys!

The MTJ Publishing Discussion Forum is a place where you can discuss MTJ Publishing publications, authors, and artists. We hope that you will take the opportunity to discuss our various product lines and offer your suggestions on publications, stories or art that you would like to see in the future.

Ordering Information

Please visit our Ordering Info Page for answers to any ordering questions you might have.

Direct Digital Download: All of our products are digital and provided in PDF format, unless otherwise specified.

Finding your favorite MTJ Publishing authors, artists or series has never been easier.

Browse by Artist!
Browse by Author!
Browse by Title!
Browse by Series!
Browse by Category!
Browse by New Releases!

Customer Service

Customer Service issues should be dealt with directly by using our Contact Form.

Submissions

Please visit our Submission Page for our general Submission Guidelines.

Please visit us at DeviantArt

Last edited:
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

nuff said

Is there a way to buy the great tickle trap part one and two? I don't get how it links to this forum then only has posts to random publications. Is this user error?

I would like to know why there aren't more comics of men tickling women. They are out there, but by far the the more common theme is females on females or females on men. I like men tickling women but why is that rare in comparison?

I would like to know why there aren't more comics of men tickling women. They are out there, but by far the the more common theme is females on females or females on men. I like men tickling women but why is that rare in comparison?

Our development process is primarily influenced by the creator (Author/Artist.) Our authors and artists tend to focus on what makes the genre tick for them and that has had the largest impact on what we publish. However, another influencing factor is the high market demand for f/f focused works. Nevertheless, I am sure you're not alone in the feeling that m/f material is underrepresented.

Thank you for taking the time to bring up the topic. I really appreciate this kind of feedback. I will see what we can do about expanding our m/f offerings in the future.

We have and always will welcome the development of m/f, f/m, f/f. and m/m tickling comics, short stories, and novellas.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I would assume more men have this kind of fetish for tickling women, so its surprising the marketing goes in the other direction for whatever reason.

Question, are submissions open for stories without illustrations? I write better than I draw.

Question, are submissions open for stories without illustrations? I write better than I draw.

Hello,

We typically provide the art for fiction that we publish so that is never an issue. Unfortunately, we are not seeking new fiction submissions at this time.

Thank you for thinking of us!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I've looked and have found nothing that comes out and answers this question. Does TMJPub offer any product as a hard copy? I looked at the Zine Catalog section, thinking that's what it may be, but nothing comes out and says it. Thanks!

I've looked and have found nothing that comes out and answers this question. Does TMJPub offer any product as a hard copy? I looked at the Zine Catalog section, thinking that's what it may be, but nothing comes out and says it. Thanks!

None of our products are physical. All of our products are digital and provided in PDF format, unless otherwise specified. This information is provided on our Ordering Information page.

Thank you!
Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back