• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Punishment

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
I came across someone who told me there parents would use tickle torture to punish him and his siblings. as well as that chinese story of the girl whos parents tickle tortured her for punishment. Has anyone in the united states had this type of punishment? Id think it would be very effective especially if your children are extremly ticklish. but so far the ppl i have heard this from or stories i read were from overseas in other countires.... has anyone had this punishment, or does anyone use this as a differnt technique. Also what are your veiws of using tickling as a punishment. do tell :)

What a sick thing that would be to do! Tickling between parent and child is supposed to be a playful, affectionate bonding experience, not a way of abusing the kid without leaving marks. Ick.

I have never heard of it being used and I do not believe I would use it with a child as punishment. As U.N said, It should be playful and bonding where children are concerned.

Like i said though, the stories i heard were from overseas, one experence in sweden, and one in china... how true these accounts are i dont know. but who knows how there feelings are. Punishments allover the world see odd to us. look at singapore, they cane as a universal punishment. We now look at tickling as a playful way to bond with our children, but tickling was used as punishment, and an interrigation tool way back when. but to use it on your children i would be afraid it would drive them away from me. however the kid i talked to has a tickle fetish now, and rarely breaks the rules lol. the parents say they dont want to hurt them so thats what they use... even in that chinese story somewhere on here, i beleive the girl mentions her parents saying they didnt want to hurt them. I guess facing the wall for 20 min doesnt work on all kids lol

terribly sorry to hear koochiekoo, ive delt with alot of people who have been abused in there lifes, and it is a sad sad thing, people including parents could treat there children in such way. Im terribly sorry to hear about your sister, its a shame that people have to turn people off of tickling in such a way.

That's...an interesting punishment but, as someone who loves tickling and would like to spread the potential happiness and therapy that it can provide, I am against using it as a punishment. Doing that will just make them grow up to hate it and to hate people like us too.

I agree Shadowfox. Sorry to hear about your experience KooCheeKoo. Also sorry to hear about your sister because tickling is so wonderful to me. My parents used to wrestle and tickle my siblings and I and that is how I grew to love it. i always felt it as playful and would never make it un-enjoyable to anyone.

Children never, but my wife on the other hand ...

Her only form of punishment is tickling! I'll even go out of my way to make up things for her to get punished, and for some strange reason she always seems to apologize after a couple of minutes of hysterical laughter.

I can't wait to get home and see what she's done wrong for tonight!

lol darvon very cute, my girlfriend gets a nice long tickling punishment too every now and then when shes been a "bad" girl lol. i wonder if our views are differnt of those who from overseas, i hope someone from another country can give us there veiw on this.

I have two views on this.

On one hand, I can defenitely see using tickle torture as a form of punishment, but not with children. Children shouldn't be learning that tickling is a bad thing. however, if there's a woman who's sorely crossed me and has angere me to the point that I don't care what her opinion of me or anything else is, I would be the first to tickle her till she passed out, or wet herself, or orgasmed unwillingly, multiple times.

However, for those that I care for and love, tickling is fun and playful, not a whole lot more (except with my girlfriend, hehe).

Now, every now and then when IrishGirl5 pisses me off (which she is so good at), she'll get a good long tickle to pay her back. ;)

I Think it is great to see Mothers and Fathers using Tickling as punishment, i bet there thay do ther home work after that! Plus i have no pitty on anyone who is tied down and tickle tortured, there is nothing funner than seeing someone being tickled out of there mind. I just wish someone who make real live tickling videos! I love the real thing! :dogpile:

The problem with using tickling as a punishment is that children may grow up not trusting any form of touch. I could be wrong, but just think about it; a child who is punished that way by even a caring parent may not want to be stroked, hugged, or tickled playfully, because they may become paranoid.

Now if I've been a bad girl and my non-existant boyfriend wants to...or even if I haven't...yeah baby.

KoocheeKoo said:
I would never use tickle-torture to punish a child. If abused, tickling can be torturous; especially to a child. As someone who was a victim of child abuse....I know if dad had chosen to tickle me to the brink of fainting against my will, I'd feel the exact same resentment and hurt toward him as I do today because of his beatings and mental torture (telling me he wished I was dead; that he hated me; wished I'd died instead of mom :(

Abuse is abuse.....ask my younger sister what she thinks about tickletorture (was bound and tickled until she passed out at age 18 by a drunk, abusive ex-husband). That abuse is 99% of the reason why my sister today is totally terrified of being tickled. I don't want my children to see tickling as something abusive; as something to fear.....why I'd never utilize it as discipline in any manner.

omg i am so sorry thats so sad. and i agree with those who say tickling should never be used as a punishment to a child. its wrong, its abusive, and besides that i find it totally weird to use it in that capacity.

isabeau

liontickler said:
I Think it is great to see Mothers and Fathers using Tickling as punishment, i bet there thay do ther home work after that! Plus i have no pitty on anyone who is tied down and tickle tortured, there is nothing funner than seeing someone being tickled out of there mind. I just wish someone who make real live tickling videos! I love the real thing! :dogpile:

Hmmm... Maybe you should change your name to pedotickler. :disgust:

liontickler said:
--Corrected!-- I Think it is great to see Mothers and Fathers using Tickling as punishment, i bet that the children do their home work after that! Plus i have no pitty for anyone who is tied down and tickle tortured, there is nothing funnier than seeing someone being tickled out of their mind. I just wish someone would make real live tickling videos! I love the real thing! :dogpile:

When I was very young, I was excessively tickled by a "friend" of my mothers. It was not fun! But, I suppose she thought like you do -- that there is nothing funnier than seeing and tickling someone out of their mind!

When you are laughing to hard to beg or plead for mercy while your lungs ache with hysterical agony and the tickler is laughing their head off at your plight -- it is pyschologically very hard!

She was getting immense pleasure out of my reactions of hysterical laughing and yet I was in contortions of acheing agony and yet laughing my head off like I was also supposed to be in immense pleasure!

Last edited:
Evidently, pedo-er-liontickler thinks it's okay to do that too a child. If I ever caught anyone tickling a child that way, I would break their fingers one at a time. :rant:

its great see all the action going on in this post. seems so far is everyone is against tickling as punishment for children. Im sorry for the tmfers who were tortured at a young age and hated it... those who where tortured, did you grow to become ticklers?

isabeau said:
omg i am so sorry thats so sad. and i agree with those who say tickling should never be used as a punishment to a child. its wrong, its abusive, and besides that i find it totally weird to use it in that capacity.

isabeau
I so agree with you, Isabeau

The words tickling and abuse should never go together period, especially when children are involved.

ShadowFox said:
its great see all the action going on in this post. seems so far is everyone is against tickling as punishment for children. Im sorry for the tmfers who were tortured at a young age and hated it... those who where tortured, did you grow to become ticklers?

I fantasize more than practice!

I told another women in the area who was also abused by excessive tickling (as I later found out) and I rattled her when I said I fantasized about tickling.

She said you were abused and yet you fantasize about tickling?

I said in my fantasies, when I'm tickled it's totally under my control, so it is not a "Catch 33"!

In my fantasies, I'm mostly a lee!

Calm down, Kooch. He'll get everything that is coming to him. They all do sooner or later. Just a matter of time.

Anybody that uses any form of physical abuse as punishment shouldn't have children.

Actually anybody who does it to anyone unwilling of any age I have a real big problem with.

tickled7 said:
When I was very young, I was excessively tickled by a "friend" of my mothers. It was not fun! But, I suppose she thought like you do -- that there is nothing funnier than seeing and tickling someone out of their mind!
Agreed. There IS adults who treats tickling as a "just funny game", no matter what child thinks. I'd say its nothing more than character and ill breeding.

And I think its a common problem - besides the national and state borders. Many (if not all) parents are sure punishment is an essential breeding method; and while it makes no difference to them - spanking, scolding or other measures of influence (especially if they treats tickling as "less rough" means) - there WILL be such thing as tickling punishment. As far as kid tolerates it like other measures.

Would you say your sister is realy ticklish? I bet she is real ticklish on her feet ribs and underarms! I bet you use to tickle her when you were both kids?
Both of you should look up ingrid the tickle torture domme, she loves to use tickle torture on girls for 3 hours at a time!!! :twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back