• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Punishment

i agree totally with koochie lionheart needs some major help. ive done what i can to except everyone here, and abide by the rules to not say bad stuff about people, but my god lionheart, with what everyone is saying about you, you go off and ask about this ticklishness of someones sister. calm the fuck down man. I love tickle torture as much as the next guy, and yeah i do fantize about tickling unwilling victims because it would be torture, but its fantasy, the reality is, you gotta tickle girls who are willing to be tickled. its like sex, without consent its rape buddy. and i KILL rapists :firedevil

If anyone notices, this liontickler only has 14 posts and is one of 2 things...#1, tryin to get everyone worked up cause its some young kid bored out his/her ass lookin for attention or #2, just a serious sicko, which is to be expected to show up from time to time on a sexual fetish forum like this. So just ignore the subteranian and they'll go away. Making comments to his/hers is just gonna make em come back more.

Now my outlook on this subject is like most have said..in fantasy and/or role play (with "of age" females that is!) I love and get off on the non consent tickling thing. In reality, totaly diff story. But when children are involved, its sick either way..fantasy or reality.

Relax guys, or the laugh will be on you!
No one whats to see anyone hurt or raped!
But seeing someone getting tickled tortured is great!
There is nothing better than real tickle torture!
Whatching the look on there face when you tell then what you are going to do is pure fun let along having them beg there hearts out not too!
"Please dont tickle me you will drive me crazy" "No please not my feet i cant take it" :jester:

It's too late to play innocent. You've made your ideas toward the literal torment of the weak perfectly clear. Furthermore, you haven't denied being a pedophile. Not too bright are you? :rolleyes:

I should not waste my time replying your post, but for the sake of others, so that thay dont get me wrong i will!
I never said people over 18 years old should be going around tickling kids or teenagers!
What i said was i dont mind if mothers or fathers using tickling as punishment, because i feel it would work well for getting there kids to behave! Others people dont mind spanking there kids bare ass untill there are beat red and crying, i feel tickling would work just as well and even better in many ways, because some kids are so ticklish, they would do what thay are told than to be tickled!
If you cant understand this post than you should take your head out of your ass for the time being!
" There is nothing better than real tickling " :dogpile:

Yeah, tickling as a punishment may WORK, but what about the damage to the child? Every time their parent tickles them for fun, it will seem like a punishment; even the parent wanting to stroke or wrestle might frighten the child. How do they distinguish between playful attention and punishment? It's twisted. Using something that under normal circumstances evokes pleasure or a playful "torture" between family/friends as a discipline will confuse a young mind and hurt their ability to distinguish negative touch from positive touch.

liontickler said:
I never said people over 18 years old should be going around tickling kids or teenagers!

You didn't say they shouldn't either even though some of us made it plain that we thought that's what you meant.

liontickler said:
If you cant understand this post than you should take your head out of your ass for the time being!

WHAT?! Can't hear ya! My head is in my ass! :p

Oh this is terrible!

How could parents use tickling as punishment!

It's much more acceptable to use hanger wire, or a switch. The paddle for sure is more traditional, and the stinging slaps of it's broadside is way more acceptable than tickling, which is a sadistic thing to do.

Or hell, why don't parents just fall back to the age old leather belt and whip their kids until their stinging and crying. After all that seems way more acceptable than tickling.

World is full of hypocrites.

Why might you be interested in this as opposed to other forms of discipline?
HMMM, I WONDER

Fuck off out of our forum

Ace Riley said:
Oh this is terrible!

How could parents use tickling as punishment!

It's much more acceptable to use hanger wire, or a switch. The paddle for sure is more traditional, and the stinging slaps of it's broadside is way more acceptable than tickling, which is a sadistic thing to do.

Or hell, why don't parents just fall back to the age old leather belt and whip their kids until their stinging and crying. After all that seems way more acceptable than tickling.

World is full of hypocrites.

Actually, I am not a big fan of physical discipline period. Especially the ones you mentioned. While I can understand it in its smaller forms (spanks and the like) I wouldn't endorse it to parents. Besides, it's not that effective.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back