• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching shoe salesman tickle my girlfriend's pretty little feet

nobigdeal

TMF Poster
This amazing adventure occurred this past weekend. All true by the way. My girlfriend, (let's call her Tori) agreed to try on shoes with me looming in the background and try to get the salesman to tickle her feet. Tori has a beautiful big smile and wonderful laugh. She's latin, 5'3", size 5.5 feet, very high arches and beautiful toes. Very ticklish. They were painted burgandy on this day b/c she knows I like dark polish on her. So...I'm watching from the men's department as she paces around looking for shoes and looking for a good prospect. (Incidentally, she does this b/c she loves to drive me absolutely crazy and this did). A young guy approaches her (let's call him Chad) with a French accent and off she goes. She plops down in a chair and I sit down in another section of chairs about 10 feet away so that I can hear and see what happens. Tori says she's not sure about the size so they'll need to measure. And, she tells him she's just had her fingernails done and doesn't want to mess them up. Chad says, "don't worry. I'll help you." He helps her off with boots and socks and begins to measure her foot. By the way, my heart is racing, and my mouth is as dry as a cotton ball. He says, you are right between a 5.5 and 6. She's being very friendly and a little flirty with the guy. What she did was absolutely magical and I'm not sure I can explain the following events. The first pair is this black glittery pair and he has to work the top strap over her high instep. Remember, he has to help her b/c of the wet nails which, aren't wet at all; it's just part the scheme. She leans down slightly and says, "please be careful while you're doing that b/c I'm extremely ticklish." Chad then proceeds to tickle her arch a little. She giggles, smiles (man is she sexy) and says stoppppp. Not that the story is about me but I was quite concerned about heart failure at this stage. She then tries and walks around in and asks his opinion about several pairs of shoes. He tells her, "you have beautiful feet." [think he is one of us?] Chad then brings out about 7 boxes of shoes all stacked up. Several pairs of shoes later...he puts a pair of wrap around straps on her ankle and then with both hands tickles her again!! Wow. And, wow! She smiles and laughs and says stopppppp it. That tickles....you're going to be sorry when I kick you." I'm thinking he has be done but not so. Her phone rings while he putting another pair on her gorgeous feet. No straps this time so I'm thinking no tickling. Wrong. This time it's a longer tickle, both hands, one on her beautifully high arch. Much louder laughing and giggling. She tells the caller, "oh, I'm trying on shoes and getting tickled."

Needless to say, I let her have her pick of shoes. Cost me $250, but I'd have paid more. Well worth the money. Feed back requested and welcomed. This do anything for anybody else but me?

hmmm...Good.

Fairly describitive and amazing, actually.

She sounds like a keeper, too. [esp. if she is willing to do that]

Got any more stories?

That

is

one of the hottest stories ever

Why didn't I ever think to do that!!!!

Hey, Nobigdeal.....fantastic first post, wow.....please....keep posting.....and.....do it again! Do it again! Do it again!!!!

I still can't get over that story!

I must agree

That is a really good story and idea. Keep us informed as you two go about your various capers.

very nice i wish my girlfriend did that, get my french blood boiling (i can be very jelious lol) but that would be so hot i must admit, and she would get one hell of a tickling for being so bad flirting with other men hehe.... but i must digress.... $250 DOLLARS!!!! wow that must be some sexy footwear

Maybe I should be a shoesalesman in my next life. Wow, great story, she is one to keep!

Nobigdeal, your first post is a pretty big deal, I must say. :D Thanks. :)

amk714 said:
Nobigdeal, your first post is a pretty big deal, I must say. :D Thanks. :)

Heh, that is pretty good, I would have never pick up on that.

Welcome to TMF. Thanks for sharing! Sounds like an absolutely amazing experience.

Mitch

Hmmm this has been a fantasy of mine too! I want to have someone I know tickle my girls feet while Im holding her down. Great story, im going to have to take my girl sandal shopping when it gets warmer here. Also I think Im going to have to get a partime job as a shoe salesman!! :shake:

Feet shoe salesman can't resist

thought this might add an effective element to the story. Incidentally, we done this many many times since. Let me know what you think of the pic's. thanks.

Nice!

I used to do that with a former girlfriend too - she knew she would always get a nice pair of shoes out of it. But we targeted female shoe salespeople. We found one who was really into it and the woman sold us like $600 worth of shoes.

Well maybe she acted like she was into it for the sale, but - who cares?

thought this might add an effective element to the story. Incidentally, we done this many many times since. Let me know what you think of the pic's. thanks.

The pics are great, especially the last one, congratulations, what can you say!

I'd love to hear about any other incidents like this that you pulled off! And as much as you can describe her also, that's great, she sounds really hot.

Hell I'll help pay for new shoes with stories like this

Hell I'll help pay for new shoes with stories like this one. If you have more pics of your lovely girl friends feet do post them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Great story and even better photos... no wonder the guy couldn't keep his hands off her.

Best summer job I ever had was a shoe salesman...

Where?

Where is this shoe store and what does he look like.... I think I need more shoes!:bouncybou

Shoesalesman tickles girlfriend's feet

Great story, nobigdeal! You have given me some great ideas to try out with my wife. She loves shoes and I think she might go for this as well. I can only imagine I would have similar symptoms watching another guy tickle my wife's feet. But for some reason I just seem to gravitate to fantasy scenarios like the one you describe. I've thought about renfairs and having my wife get locked in the stocks with a bunch of medieval dressed guys tickling her barefeet. We sometimes even fantasize about that during lovemaking, but this shoe store one you describe, I think, is beyond sexy. Thanks again for posting!

You are one lucky guy. Her feet are Hot.
I couldn't help myself either

You are the man! And you ARE a big deal! lol Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back