• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Sock Tickling.

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
On 12-18-05, in the tickling discussion forum, on the strange but true tickling thread, it dealt with strange reactions to tickling. I wrote an experience and Illtcklu and Sole seeker inquired about the story so I told them I would tell it, I'm sorry it took a while but here it is.

This happened some 20 years ago. My friends and I used to hang around my one buddies house and work on his Chevy Nova in his garage. One night I came up front and two neighborhood girls came by to flirt and tease us as usual. The one in particular,I'll call her "Nancy", was gorgeous. She had blonde hair and a face that resembled Lynda Carter. I was twenty-one at the time and she was nineteen. Well as I sat on the driveway to relax and she sat next to me and kept teasing me with comments and kept giving me little shoves. I deliberatley reached over and untied her left tennis shoe. She demanded that I retie it or else. That's when I quickly stood up, grabbed her ankle and pulled off her shoe. She was wearing orange socks . I started to savagley tickle her foot and she let otu a screaming loud laugh! I noticed that her foot was moist, soft, and warm from being in the tennis shoes all day. Anyways while I was tickling her foot she had a reaction I never saw before, she was laughing hysterically and was laying on her back in the driveway, but she never twitched, jerked, or squirmed, she just layed perfectly still. Even while tickling her and I asked her if she was going to behave now, she never answered, she just laughed and laughed. In fact she never uttered a single word. Even when I was tickling her foot she never flexed or wriggled it. I was tickling every inch of her foot too. the heel, arch, sole and toes. Finally after about five minutes I stopped and let her catch her breath. Wouldn't you know after tem minutes she started up with me again. That's when I upped the stakes. I gently took her and rolled her over on her stomach on the driveway, kneeled over the back of her thighs and pulled her ankles towards me. She screamed ,"PLEASE NO MORE, I CAN'T TAKE IT, PLEASE"! I then removed both her tennis shoes, took my left arm and locked her ankles together, took my right hand and again savagley tickled both of her feet. This time her reaction was completely different. When I looked back at her she was pounding on the driveway, and in between her gales of laughter she was begging me to stop and promising to be good when I asked her. I tickled her feet again for about five good minutes. I got off of her, she put her shoes back on and madly walked away from me because of the foot tickling. She very rarely teased me again. That's because everytime I saw her I warned her by stating,"if you mess with me again this time I will tickle your feet and you to death". She always got a look of fear in her pretty blue eyes when I said that. To this day I wish she would have teades me just one more time. :xpulcy:

Good story!

Women! Can't live with 'em, can't tickle 'em to death! (just kidding... you can tickle them to death.) :D

That's a cool story I think i'll use that on a girl I'm friends with she and I are always teasing each other. Knowing how ticklish her feet are then I will definately use it to my advantage

All I can say is: I didn't think sock tickling would work in real life, but now I know differently.

oo yes definitely feet can be tickled through socks. great story osco. i also wished she had teased you some more. an example of how tickling can work with socks, the other day i was upstairs on the phone lying on my stomach with my socked feet on the bed. well kittie cat decides to lick my heel through my sock. i must have jumped a mile, and let out a squeal which the person on the receiving end of the phone heard. and these were heavy winter socks at that.

isabeau :bubble:

I've written about this in various places, but one of my girlfriends in college always wore those think slack socks. They worked great for tickling because they were a little bit loose and I could use the fabric to slide on her sole and tickle the bejesus out of her. Plus, they kep ther feet quite warm so when I removed them she was even more ticklish.

Personally I never wear socks unless I absolutely have to...but I'm pretty sure I'd be ticklish even with them on!

~ toyou

isabeau said:
oo yes definitely feet can be tickled through socks. great story osco. i also wished she had teased you some more. an example of how tickling can work with socks, the other day i was upstairs on the phone lying on my stomach with my socked feet on the bed. well kittie cat decides to lick my heel through my sock. i must have jumped a mile, and let out a squeal which the person on the receiving end of the phone heard. and these were heavy winter socks at that.

isabeau :bubble:

Lucky cat! I wish you could have been there to assist.

Thank you for all your positive responses. I love to share these experiences with you fellow ticklers aswell as read them too.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back