• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stretching/hanging tickling

Masked stranger

I've always been curious if anyone out there has seen or actually tickled someone who was hanging from a tree branch or monkeybars, or who was stretching out and exposing their tummy. I've seen it a few times and its my favorite type of tickle. My favorite one is when i was at the beach and I saw a girl hanging from a jungle gym (she was around 18) and was in a bikini. Her little sister she was watching came over and tickled her belly. The older girl giggled and started a tickle fight with her sister. If anyone has more stories like that I'd love to hear them.

I think this is a cool thread. I have actually seen one type of tickling incident like that. I wish I had seen more. When I was in, I think it was in high school and we were in gym class in a workout room. A girl was hanging with her legs over a bar or something, I don't really remember now what exactly it was and while she was holding onto the bar, her friend came over and gave her a brief tickle, she laughed and then stopped and then did it again. She laughed and I think her friend may have done it a third time, I am not sure but it was cute. :D

:cat:

Does being stretched out on the Marquis rack at PA count? :jester:
XOXO

When I was 10 or 11, a bunch of us neighborhood kids were playing some sort of chase and capture game. I had hidden under a big evergreen tree and one of the boys found me. When he tried to pull me out, I held on to the trunk of the tree and he pulled til I was stretched pretty far but I would NOT let go. He reached up and tickled under my arms and that was that. Let go I did, couldn't help it!

Now the key to this story is- years later when I was 20 or so, I ran into this guy when I was home for the summer from college. I remembered that moment under the tree so well....I asked him out. We went out a few times, he never did anything like that again and he turned out to be rather a jerk.

Oh well.

There was a time when we were teenagers and we were playing hide and seek and this neighbor girl wanted a good place to hide so I lifted her into a tree. Well when it was over and she wanted down, I told he just to jump and she hund there . I immediately pulled off her tennis shoe and tickled her white socked foot. She went insane. when she tried to swing around to get a foothold her foot got stuck in a V. I tickled her foot till she finally let go. It was a good thing my friend was there to catch her, with her ankle stuck she could have fallen and hurt herself. Needless to say she never hid in a tree again. :firedevil

This has happened a few times in my life. I have been the Ler a couple of those. My first experience was when I was 8. It was raining outside so recess was in the gym or the classroom. Three of us stayed in the class and the girl that sat next to me stretched out over her desk. The other boy in the class must have been exactly like me because he called out, "Tickle Her!" No problem on my end because I did for about 30 seconds. I have had a few adult experiences as well. Good topic.

I've seen a scene with a blonde bondage actress from the early 90's named Kiri Kelly, where she is tied buck-nekkid, dangling by her wrists from a tree-limb and tickled silly. Not sure about the video, but I'd love to find it. In all of her tickling scenes that I've seen, she seemed highly sensitive. She may have just been a great actress, though. :D

Masked stranger said:
I've always been curious if anyone out there has seen or actually tickled someone who was hanging from a tree branch or monkeybars, or who was stretching out and exposing their tummy. I've seen it a few times and its my favorite type of tickle. My favorite one is when i was at the beach and I saw a girl hanging from a jungle gym (she was around 18) and was in a bikini. Her little sister she was watching came over and tickled her belly. The older girl giggled and started a tickle fight with her sister. If anyone has more stories like that I'd love to hear them.

This is a great form of tickling, I love it. I haven't seen a lot of these caught on tape, but I have had the pleasure of a few real experiences with it. Mostly catching someone stretching out after sitting down for a while, or just waking up, or laying on the floor being lazy. The stretching just exposes enough of the belly to be very tempting every time.

steph said:
Does being stretched out on the Marquis rack at PA count? :jester:
XOXO

Would you recommend the Marquis rack? I'll be visiting PA in the near future and am curious about which piece (or pieces) of equipment to get restrained in. Any thoughts?

I guess this could count as hanging tickling... For years I have fancied the thought of holding someone by their ankles, over a balcony, several stories high and telling them "Now, I'm going to tickle your feet and if you laugh, I'm going to drop you." In reality there would be a deep pool below but, not so in a fantasy meaning major peril for the 'lee. :evilha:

I used to have a dream when I was a kid about being tied by my wrists and being tickled like mad.

Lucky you. I hardly ever have tickling dreams... Not fair. :sadcry:

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
I've seen a scene with a blonde bondage actress from the early 90's named Kiri Kelly, where she is tied buck-nekkid, dangling by her wrists from a tree-limb and tickled silly. Not sure about the video, but I'd love to find it. In all of her tickling scenes that I've seen, she seemed highly sensitive. She may have just been a great actress, though. :D

Kiri Kelly was a classic model from the time period. Her video with Dusty (Bound, Tickled and tied I think it was) from Home Maid video is an "early" classic.

Ya, it was so cool we're going back again shortly. The girls I met were great (Holly and Victoria), the place is awesome and it was a way fun party!

The Marquis is a GREAT contraption. I was probably tied a little too tight and experienced a little muscle fatigue after the fact but I didn't realize until later~ya know how you get caught up in the moment sometimes? :jester: Also, I managed to avoid it last time but some friends have threatened I won't be so lucky in the future: TIB's infamous "immobilizer" is supposed to be absolutely DEVASTATING! Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :bouncybou
XOXO

ticklemesilly23 said:
Would you recommend the Marquis rack? I'll be visiting PA in the near future and am curious about which piece (or pieces) of equipment to get restrained in. Any thoughts?

I always had this fantasy of hanging a girl by her knees from the jungle gym--I would secure her so she wouldn't fall--she'd be wearing shorts or jeans and a t-shirt or nice blouse--once she was upside down, I would untuck her shirt and it would fall away exposing her tummy, and maybe her breasts a little. I'd be worried though, about how long someone can hang upside down with all the blood rushing to her head, before it would become dangerous. Does anyone know?? :upsidedow <<<<---- :tickle:

I can't answer for everyone but, for me to be upside down feels very uncomfortable. My head feels like it's a balloon feeling with water and my eyes feel like they'll pop out and everything starts getting dark. I've been that way since I was a child but, it gets worse with age. I don't know what it means. It's freaky. :shake:

I've seen Japanese DVDs for sale with the hanging-theme, done as a sort of kinky game-show. In one tape, there are a variety of odd, humiliating situations, sorta like a pervy Fear Factor. One of the segments has ladies dangling from crossbeams, while being tickled. Presumably, whichever contestant lasts the longest before letting go wins that event(?).

Another one I've seen ads for has a similar thing for the premise of the entire video. The trial in that video is for the ladies to hold onto a pole that spans a round pit---while being molested, groped, and tickled. Eventually, the women lose their footing, and wind-up dangling over the pit, still being harassed. Even if they let go and fall into the pit below, they are again attacked down there by another squad of groppers.

Both videos appeared to be pretty contrived, but I do love the inventiveness of much of the Japanese fetish market.

I saw this happen once at a neighboring townships Firemans Picnic a few years back. A group of kids, ranging from 18-21 or so, we're goofing off under a big tree, near to where the fireman had just had their "water wars". For some reason about 3 or 4 of the guys had decided to target a cute slender blonde in their group, and developed some unknown plan to humiliate her. She knew something was up when they all came for her, and she grabbed onto the trunk of the tree and held on with all her might as they tried to pull her off. To get her to let go, all three of them pounced on her and began tickling the daylights out of the poor girl. Needless to say she let go, but they continued to tickle her for a moment or two anyway. They finally stopped, went to pull her away again, and she reached for the trunk and latched on once more. Again they piled on her and tickled her senseless. After a third attempt of pulling her/grabbing the trunk, they wised up enough to have one pull while the other two tickled, and they finally got her far enough away from the tree that she was more or less defenseless.

In the end they finally ended up hoisting her onto their shoulders, and tossing her into a huge, deep, fresh circle of mud created by the "firemans wars". She was COVERED in mud from head to toe, but she was still giggling her ass off as she crawled out of the puddle and sought out dry land. I'm just glad they didn't notice me, gawking in awe at this entire 15 minute spectacle. And I'm glad they all had a good time with it, and no one got hurt or pissed as is often the case in such scenarios.

Mimi ;)

Awesome story, Mimi!

Unfortunately, I don't have a true-life story to top that one, but here's a pic from one of those videos I made mention of in a post above.

sod_74.jpg

so why not now...

"I used to have a dream when I was a kid about being tied by my wrists and being tickled like mad."

...we can arrange for your dream to come true...

Tickling while hanging

I helped my female next door neighbor ( Jenny ) to get tickled. She and I were talking in her yard and every so often she would jump up and grab onto a big tree branch that extended over our heads. She was wearing a waist level jacket but when she hung from the branch most of her pale belly would show including a nice oval bellybutton. I watched her do this a few times and I would look at her belly while she hung there but I did not tickle her. She let me look and did not seem to be shy about her belly showing like that.

Her friend came out and saw her on the branch so she reached over to tickle her. Jenny yelled and told her not to tickle but she still hung on. Her friend spider tickled Jenny on her belly for a few seconds before she finally had to let go.

I've always been curious if anyone out there has seen or actually tickled someone who was hanging from a tree branch or monkeybars, or who was stretching out and exposing their tummy.
This is my favourite type of tickling to see. During the summer, there were people lazing around on the front lawn of my college. I ended up seeing loads of tummies. There was this one girl who was stretched out, oblivious to the fact that her tummy was showing. This guy came over and leant down to tickle it. She giggled and rolled over on to her front. That was fun to watch lol.

Also, I remember when I was younger and used to hang out at the playground. There was always someone swinging on the monkey bars and a couple of times I saw people being tickled. I used to spend half my life hanging upside down, but always made sure my shirt was tucked in, so that no one would tickle me (I've always been extremely ticklish). Of course these days I wouldn't care... infact, I'd hope someone would tickle me. :devil2:

That is how my whole tickling fetish began ! Many years ago, whe I was only about 6 or 7, there was a girl who lived down the street who was my age. We played together a lot. Well she must have had a tickle fetish too because she came up with this game where we would take turns hanging from the swingset in her back yard barefoot. our feet would be about a foot off the ground, the other person would sit on the ground behind the hanger and tickle their feet ! The hanger could laugh but had to keep their feet still and take it for as long as they could befor letting go. We would do a couple of rounds of this and the loser had to let the winner hold their feet and tickle them for a while. We were both very ticklish and I was a little bit stronger than she was and could hang longer but this girl could take more tickling that anyone I've ever met ! I always lost because I couldn't keep my feet still very long.

Do Invsersion boots count? :) We picked up a set of these a while back. Wife was wearing just athletic bra, and shorts. Barefeet in the gravity boots, and fully dangling from them. Tied wrists behind back then around waist to keep from falling down. Height wa perfect so that her toes were within licking range, and soles for attacking! Sides were vulnerable to. Didnt last terribly long...but well worth it!

Thats the best way with those boots so you don't break the poor girls ankles. just kill her with tickling lmao Thinks about that a second

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back