• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stretching/hanging tickling

I would love to be in an inversion table hanging down with my bare feet exposed and tickled insane

I’ve had two recent (well last year) events, one by the wrists and one on an inversion bench. The first was with a trainer at my local gym. She was showing me the around the new gym, as our old one was bought out and the new owner decided to “upgrade.” We have been friends for a long time but I’ve never dreamed of touching her. She is around my age, I’m 35 and she’s 37, and she is very fit. She’s around 5’3 with past shoulder blonde hair. She is always very tan and has a few small tattoos. She has a very tiny midsection and will at times show it off depending on her mood. She recently removed her navel piercing, and I nearly fainted when she showed me that decision. Well one day she showed me the new pull up bar. “A little bit shaking” she said gesturing to me to give it a try. I jumped up and cranked out maybe 2 before she poked my sides. I’m not sure how to describe the noise I made, but I immediately fell off and laughed about it, hopefully having an in. She said “wow you are really ticklish! . . So am I.” Seed planted. Somehow I talked her into giving it a go. She did a brave maneuver and turned to face me as she jumped up. She was wearing a sweater that day and as she stretched out her hips to her lower ribs were revealed. Again, I about fainted over. Her stomach was very tight and has a tiny little innie pulled into an oval. I poked her stomach quickly and she squealed and fell into me laughing. She gave me a “told ya” and then the “I knew you couldn’t resist” with a quick wink. I honestly have no idea if she even had enough time to do a pull up. I pretty much blacked out and went into auto pilot, thankfully keeping the memory.
The next story was with an inversion bench. There’s an older gal at the gym, who I’ve been quite close to as well. She’s in her 50’s though is in amazing shape. She has dark hair and is very fair skinned. She also talks about how she could use a good laugh, though I’ve never had the courage to find out if she is ticklish. Well with the new gym, she needed advice on the new devices. She asked about an inversion bench (one you can use for decline bench or an work) and I showed her. She asked for help so I helped her in. She awkwardly went up for a crunch and asked if she had done it correctly. I poked her stomach and said “use this more than your back.” She was hysterical. I started laughing too and asked if she was ok. She said “oh god I’m so ticklish, I haven’t been tickled in years.” So naturally, I give her a few more pokes. Then a few more. She laughed very deeply, and at times would wiggle, causing her shirt to slowly slide down. She had black tights and her t-shirt slid to over her bellybutton about an inch or two. I was shocked at how nice of a stomach she had. She had an innie with a slight bump. She noticed me looking and definitely seemed interested in my reaction. She told me she “used to have an outie, but I’ve gained a few.” We argued about the weight gain, again she was in great shape and I helped her down. She gave me a big hug and said “we will have to do that again sometime.”
Then boom, COVID. I sadly haven’t seen either really since. Hopefully some day we can try that all again!

This jogged a memory from a time I was near to finishing college. I had done a semester internship that then transitioned into an 8-month contract, and once the contract was up, it was back to school to finish my degree. This 8-month contract was leading up to a huge, final event, and some of my fellow students who had done previous, shorter internships and then went back to school while I stayed, were hired on about two months out from the event. So when this story took place, basically, "the gang was back together", and we were working together and hanging out a lot.

So, the tickling anecdote... we were all coming back from lunch one day, on our way back to work, and one of the guys in the group, who was a skater and just generally liked to jump off things and do acrobatic stuff, takes a few running steps and jumps up and grabs a low-hanging branch on one of those medium-sized trees you see in cities, planted at regular intervals in the gaps in the sidewalk. He did a kind of cross-armed grab, so he ended up facing back towards the group. He swings a few times from the momentum, but eventually comes to a stop. However, he doesn't let go for whatever reason, he just hangs there from the branch. Immediately, I mean so fast that she couldn't have had time to think it through--she was just uncontrollably compelled--one of the girls in the group loudly calls out "TICKLE", and lunges toward this guy, whose armpits are perfectly exposed, ready and waiting to receive her eager hands. It was summer, so at best he had a layer of t-shirt for protection. She was NOT playing around! She just went for it, NO hesitation! In my memory, she crossed the distance in a split-second, straight into the bullseyes on both his armpits! She was blessed with long, strong nails, and she was intently scratch/spidering them away on this guy! I don't know if it was his male pride or what, but he didn't immediately let go. He was laughing and writhing around the best he could, but he kept a hold of that branch. But after 5-10 seconds of incessant tickling, he couldn't take it anymore and finally let go. As you might imagine, she was quite pleased with herself, and laughed in delight with the fun she had just had. A too-brief moment, but as committed as she was, it really wasn't going to last long for anyone who was ticklish.

I SO wanted to have been that guy right then! She had shown evidence of a possible fascination with tickling over the years I had known her, and this certainly would seem to have answered any questions I might have had in that regard. Still, you don't know for sure. This was the only time it was so overt, and I wouldn't say that's enough to make it definitive. Eventually, we all went our separate ways. I doubt I'll ever be able to ask her if tickling has an allure for her the way it does for me, but it would be fun to be able to ask her one day, and have her answer be a resounding "yes", and we could have that conversation. And I could recount this memory for her. I wonder if she remembers it, too. I'd love to hear her recollection of it if she does. But if all I can have is this wonderful memory, I'm fine with that, too.

I remember a photo of Bart Conner tickling Nadia Comenechi when they were both of uneven bars. Cute photo but have not seen it in a long time

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back