Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Jen gets tickled super sexy body 1
BBW Latina Andi's Mummified Bare Upper Body/Titty Tickle
Sadistic to Sahrye
Clips4Sale Banner
Case of the Mysterious House - Dafne Clip - MP4
Akira Lane in Tickled by My Doctor! (WMV Version)
Irina facedown tickle therapy by Tamara

What's New?

9/20/2014

C.A.B.'s OktoberFetish starts today in the Art Section! Watch for new posts!

New from MTJ

SPY BOUNCE #1

Click here
9/18/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Tickling and Sex. (Positions)

Hi everybody. Just thought I'd throw in something from my experiences and see if anyone else has tried it or maybe it would spark something and they might WANT to try it with their partner sometime.
    Basically, I would be on the bottom. She straddling me, but laying on my chest as well. Her arms are cuffed at the wrist and tied forward to the headboard where they're completely stretched out. Her legs are spread of course as if kneeling, and then her ankles are cuffed and a rope or strap is tied to each ankle, and pulled forward and tied to the headboard as well. (Almost like a hogtie, but separated.) Now, as I thrust, I can tickle her armpits, herr ribs, her sides, her butt,(Even the crack) and her feet at any given time, or continuously. Believe me, if she likes to be tickled, THIS will put hyer into orbit. Having sex is pleasure, but tickling DURING interrcourse is mindblowing. for the guys... Be careful, with her wiggling and flopping as she will, you might Umm, how do ya say it? Oh. You might not LAST very long. For the girls...If you enjoy being tickled silly, this will make your orgasms sooo much more intense.(What I've been told by the girls I've tried this with.) And the fun thing is, if you KEEP tickling and thrusting, She can't stop you, even when she is so sensitive and ticklish ...There... from the orgasm, it just makes her fight against another one even more intense.(The most I was able to give someone in this position was 6 and then they cried, and passed out. Sooo... If any one ever wants to try something new. Well, There ya go. Enjoy.
    Sadistickler

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistickler1
    Hi everybody. Just thought I'd throw in something from my experiences and see if anyone else has tried it or maybe it would spark something and they might WANT to try it with their partner sometime.
    Basically, I would be on the bottom. She straddling me, but laying on my chest as well. Her arms are cuffed at the wrist and tied forward to the headboard where they're completely stretched out. Her legs are spread of course as if kneeling, and then her ankles are cuffed and a rope or strap is tied to each ankle, and pulled forward and tied to the headboard as well. (Almost like a hogtie, but separated.) Now, as I thrust, I can tickle her armpits, herr ribs, her sides, her butt,(Even the crack) and her feet at any given time, or continuously. Believe me, if she likes to be tickled, THIS will put hyer into orbit. Having sex is pleasure, but tickling DURING interrcourse is mindblowing. for the guys... Be careful, with her wiggling and flopping as she will, you might Umm, how do ya say it? Oh. You might not LAST very long. For the girls...If you enjoy being tickled silly, this will make your orgasms sooo much more intense.(What I've been told by the girls I've tried this with.) And the fun thing is, if you KEEP tickling and thrusting, She can't stop you, even when she is so sensitive and ticklish ...There... from the orgasm, it just makes her fight against another one even more intense.(The most I was able to give someone in this position was 6 and then they cried, and passed out. Sooo... If any one ever wants to try something new. Well, There ya go. Enjoy.
    Sadistickler

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the info, quite ingenious.
    Parker's Amateur Videos - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Proud Winner of 2005 Golden Feather Award for Best Video of the Year - "The Secret of the Lotus"

Thumbs up

Cool idea, man! The thought that you actually overloaded someone's senses this way. So cool!

If ya can't beat'em, Tickle'em!!

*speechless*

*gets evil idea*

Nice position. If I can suggest a slight modification, rather than attaching her ankles to the headboard you might frogtie her legs instead.

Translation for the not-yet-radically-kinky: a "frogtie" is any bondage position in which the legs are bent at the knee and the calves are bound to the thighs.

A couple of examples:

http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondag...d/frogtie.html
    http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondag...r-bondage.html

I think tying the legs this way will give her less control and limit her ability to defend herself against either your thrusts or your tickling, while still giving you easy access to her feet.
    Last edited by Redmage; 01-07-2006 at 06:19 AM.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

If you think crack kills people, but guns don't, you might be a Republican.

Good position. Personally I prefer something like this (see attachment):
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everything was better in the old times, particularly the future...

Have you read my erotic tickle stories yet?

I'll give you one...Turn the girl in Hal's image around so she is facing away from you...tie her ankles to long rope and then lay across the rope, now her feet aren't going anywhere, now either tie her arms up to a hanging Eye bolt or let her be free to explore herself...
    This position allows the man to tickle the ladies feet and if she is tied to the eye bolt then you can tickle her ribs and sides too, or if she is tied downwards toward the mans feet you can tickle her ass pretty good too...

Lots of options when the lady turns around away from you...
    Good stuff, good thread...
    Am I not Merciful!!!

Yes, I took out the big sig...looking for a new one.

Blog Entries
    oooooooo Sadistic i love that idea. the ladies in your life have been very lucky. sighs.

isabeau
    Ain't got no damn signature.

Quote Originally Posted by TicklishLayla

*gets evil idea*
    Do tell. Do tell.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

If you think crack kills people, but guns don't, you might be a Republican.

Good ideas folks. The only thing with the position in the cartoon, is if she falls over, she could hit her head on the headboard, but everything could be worked out if done right. Maybe tie her hands to the footboard with a long rope so she couldn't fall forward at all. The Frogtie looks great too.Thanks everyone for your input on this. I Love this forum for that very reason. some agree, some disagree, and some suggest better ideas. Thanks everyone.
    Sadistickler

I love that position!

But instead of all the bondage, I have my wife wrap he arms around my neck. Then I press my head back into the pillow which locks her arms in place. From there I have full access to her underarms, sides, back, and butt (with an extremely ticklish Ďtaint). When I decide itís time for the feet, I just tickle behind her knee, and her beautiful foot pops up in defense. One hand holds the ankle while the other goes to town on her toes and sole. As much as I try, I canít last very long with her hysterical laughter going on right up in my face.

Blog Entries

95%

95% of all women dont even believe that they can have an orgasm from intercoure. you gave a woman 6 in one setting while being tickle tortured to the point of passing out. I am just curious how you were treated afterwards, did she give you a metal, throw rose petals at your feet, did she at least cook you breakfast. Im sreious.