• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling sisters

stevedaboy2

This is a true story from a few years ago but one of my fave ever tickling experiences.

I was seeing this girl called Donna she was 18. She was bigger and stronger than her older sister Sarah who was 26 and used this too her advantage all of the time by pinning her down and stuff on a regular basis.

This one occasion Sarah was supposed to be going out and Donna being a little evil tooker Sarah's boots off her and when she tried to get them back Donna ended up pinning her down. Donna had her properly pinned, Sarah couldent move, Donna then made her beg her to let her up, basically sarah had no choice but to beg her, i felt really sory for sarah so i pulled donna off her.

Donna and i were rolling round on the floor for a while and i ended up getting her pinned face down with her arms up her back, and sarah was stood there with an evil look on her face holding some handcuffs, i grined and thought it was a good idea too so i cuffed her arms behind her back, Donna protested somewhat and shouted etc but too late she was cuffed up.

What came next was great, sarah sat on donnas legs and tickled her feet donna extreemly ticklish screamed begged the lot but sarah wouldnt stop. She really worked on donna like a professional she tickled her everywhere and she really couldent take it. I just sat there and watched this great girl on girl tickling experience. This was an unusual position for sarah to be in and took good advantage of it she made donna say all sorts and properly beg for mercy it was great.

lol i do like that story donna got what she deserved i would love to know more and what happened after

Great story. Did Donna ever get to tickle Sarah. It sounds as if she might have done.

No Donna just used to beat sarah up well embarris her more than anything pin pinning her to the floor

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back