• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two mainstream F/F pics that are my NEW favorites!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
:couch:

I just found these and absolutely love them! They are the essence of the "fun tickle" that I just really dig! :woot:

Here was the attached description:

So Crystal needed help with this super tight shirt so i told her to lift her arms up and I would help take it off...She definately got stuck in it...so I took the liberty to tickle her...I laughed so hard i tinkled in my pants.hahaha

The two pictures are attached.

~ toyou

Here are a few non-tickling pics from the series.

One for the tummy lovers, and a couple of the 'ler and the 'lee.

~ toyou

Super super hot, man, THANKS!

What I ESPECIALLY appreciate is the CAPTION. To me, those captions make the pictures, and ALSO the fact that you gave pictures of the ticklee and tickler seperate from the tickling, that's another thing that makes these pics way better for me, so DEFINITELY big thanks on this!!!

I mean.....look at this Crystal girl......she SHOULD be tickled, oh my gosh, TOTALLY!

Thanks, Toyou. Tickling should be fun, and those pics are a great example of that. I also find it ironic that the tickler is the one who laughed so hard she tinkled in her pants, instead of Crystal, the ticklee. :D

ABSOLUTLY LOVED the pix. They were just awesome, especially the fact the the shirt was so tight that she could actually get stuck enuff to get tickled and not fight back.......must be that new bondage...lol. Watch out ppl next thing you know these producers are gonna have girls tickled, with their arms stuck above thier heads with tight shirts as thier bondage. :evilha:

That was awesome! Crystal is sexy as anything.

Question. Where do all find these mainstream pics? Do you really, like, just take them off myspace or something? Or are these pictures of your friends or something? Just something I've always wondered.

jkb said:
That was awesome! Crystal is sexy as anything.

Question. Where do all find these mainstream pics? Do you really, like, just take them off myspace or something? Or are these pictures of your friends or something? Just something I've always wondered.

I peruse all the photo hosting sites...especially webshots. Plus sometimes people will send ones they found or took. Very few are my own.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I peruse all the photo hosting sites...especially webshots. Plus sometimes people will send ones they found or took. Very few are my own.

~ toyou

So either someone sends you a pic, or you find a good one you come across on the net and just copy it. Wow, I didn't know you could just do that, thank you.

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Toyou444, people must have expressed their gratitude to you far beyond 444 times by now. Thanks for the great pictures. I wonder who the lucky photographer was.

I wonder if they were role-playing or that girl's shirt actually trapped her arms. Nice idea for a tickling video segment, at least.

Great pics. I love it when tickling is just fun and you get someone in a ticklish situation like that.

Did anyone ever save all the pics I shared back in the day? I've been searching my archives (such as they are) for these two pics and can't find them!

~ toyou

Don't you have yahoo groups? There used to be loads of mainstream in those.

Don't you have yahoo groups? There used to be loads of mainstream in those.

I lost access to them as an admin because the email doesn't work anymore but I can see the photos there.

These two don't seem to be on there for some reason.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back