• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Very nice pics, Paxton! Keep up the great work! I wonder what part of Germany do you live?

Very nice...I wish I were there to induce your delightful laughter...;)

We've just returned from southern Italy. Weather lovely, as were the views over the sea from the balcony of our mountain hotel, as was/is her laughter.
It's been over a decade, and she still can't quite figure out if she hates the fact that she loves it, or loves the fact that she hates it.

207wzdv.jpg

We've just returned from southern Italy. Weather lovely, as were the views over the sea from the balcony of our mountain hotel, as was/is her laughter.
It's been over a decade, and she still can't quite figure out if she hates the fact that she loves it, or loves the fact that she hates it.

Truly wonderful photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here.
Hope that you both enjoyed the trip. :D

207wzdv.jpg

This is a question worthy of great and thorough research. Please keep us apprized!

So overwhelmingly beautiful!

As this thread has stalled, here's an interestingly pre-Raphaelite cameraphone software effect on a photo of KT asleep on our sofa.

While I'd like to think she's dreaming of appearing in 'Hamlet', her right hand indicates it's more likely she's dreaming of seven or eight impossibly handsome, well-muscled, hygienic, splendidly endowed and circumcised pirates whose ship features a sunken tub on the afterdeck (complete with lots of fluffy towels) in which she can relax happily post-ravishment while they present her with tea, chocolates, and an assortment of fat Persian kittens.

(Also one 'British Blue' Shorthair kitten, I've just been informed.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Shorthair

fxpw4.jpg

14m88zk.jpg

'Ophelia', by Friedrich Wilhelm Theodor Heyser, 1857 - 1921

2s8i8fn.jpg

'Ophelia' by Sir John Everett Millais, Bt,. completed 1852.

Last edited:
Kittentoes is much more beautiful than the painting of Ophelia.
Thanks for sharing the photo with us. :D

As this thread has stalled, here's an interestingly pre-Raphaelite cameraphone software effect on a photo of KT asleep on our sofa.

While I'd like to think she's dreaming of appearing in 'Hamlet', her right hand indicates it's more likely she's dreaming of seven or eight impossibly handsome, well-muscled, hygienic, splendidly endowed and circumcised pirates whose ship features a sunken tub on the afterdeck (complete with lots of fluffy towels) in which she can relax happily post-ravishment while they present her with tea, chocolates, and an assortment of fat Persian kittens.

(Also one 'British Blue' Shorthair kitten, I've just been informed.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Shorthair

fxpw4.jpg

14m88zk.jpg

'Ophelia', by Friedrich Wilhelm Theodor Heyser, 1857 - 1921

2s8i8fn.jpg

'Ophelia' by Sir John Everett Millais, Bt,. completed 1852.

The Ophelia reference is a bit scary, but...Beautiful, beautiful lady!

Lintu, you are quite blessed! Your gf's feet are a natural work of art!

Holy shit.

Guys ... I don't know if you've noticed this ; but there are pictures of BEWBZ in this thread!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back