• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

LOL...nah, it won't be that long. :) But I do know a few photographers and have some shoots planned.

Since Jamie proved to be so brave, I will prove that a good photographer can literally do everything and that my breasts really only look good when I am stretching or laying on my back.

But still just about everything you see on here is ticklish. :)

You are absolutely beautiful, luv, and your body is not only extremely sexy, but beyond perfect.

You are a Goddess

LOL...nah, it won't be that long. :) But I do know a few photographers and have some shoots planned.

Alright y'all, time to start of list for rhiannon (for her photographer)...so far, we've got her backside and her sexy feet, YAY! And rhiannon, for the record, you are absolutely lovely...i am in good company on this thread.

jugs

On-topic Quote

Boy. LOTS of things in this thread. Finally found it though. Since the current topic seems to be bosoms, here's one from a while back- bumped up to the top.

Since Kittentoes started this thread in January of 2006, it's been viewed over 118,000 times, has had over 1000 replies, and is in fact the most-viewed thread in this section. So- to thank all of you, here's my very favourite pic of her, taken by our friend Daniel. It's the unretouched version of what will be a copyrighted art print, so please don't forward this link to any non-kinky friends. And yes, I know I am EXTREMELY fortunate...

jonathansfavorite2.JPG

Boy. LOTS of things in this thread. Finally found it though. Since the current topic seems to be bosoms, here's one from a while back- bumped up to the top.

That's a topic I can really get excited about! Thank you, Lady K!

Good Lord!

Since Jamie proved to be so brave, I will prove that a good photographer can literally do everything and that my breasts really only look good when I am stretching or laying on my back.

But still just about everything you see on here is ticklish. :)

Just love looking at the pic :)

Dear KittenToes,

I've been posting here now and then, narcissist that I am, and then tonight, when I returned you were here looking more beautiful than ever.

How are you? Have you taken more beautiful photos like that and might you ever come to Cali for a party?

Warmest Regards,
Ms. Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s. you have tempted me to send a photo of my breasts, for now, I shall resist as yours are really so very lovely.

Alright y'all, time to start of list for rhiannon (for her photographer)...so far, we've got her backside and her sexy feet, YAY! And rhiannon, for the record, you are absolutely lovely...i am in good company on this thread.

jugs

Thanks honey! ;) It's truly a pleasure to team up with you! :twohugs:

Why?

Wow, now since Kitten posted THAT pic, I can't post anymore!! :)

Course you should! Post more ta-tas! And bottoms! and feet!

The only thing I really don't like looking at is private parts in intimate detail- M or F. When photogs want to do those sorts of photos I always say I don't do "pink shots" or "gynie". It gets so clinical when you can see enough to compare whatsits. I think a little mystery is always nice IMHO.

Oh My Goodness Kitten!!! I'm with rhiannon on this one...gonna be hard to post anything that'll compete with that. YOU ARE AMAZING!!

jugs

Course you should! Post more ta-tas! And bottoms! and feet!

The only thing I really don't like looking at is private parts in intimate detail- M or F. When photogs want to do those sorts of photos I always say I don't do "pink shots" or "gynie". It gets so clinical when you can see enough to compare whatsits. I think a little mystery is always nice IMHO.

Thank you, Kitten, for expressing it so well. I couldn't agree more.

I'm kind of old fashioned. I don't come here for hard-core anything.

You lovely, lovely ladies are so tasteful in your beauty, and so very beautiful! I used to come to TMF and go to Media first. Now I start here, because I'm looking for you beautiful women. All of you together have combined to make this the richest treasure trove online. If any of you dropped out, it would make it much poorer.

Oh My Goodness Kitten!!! I'm with rhiannon on this one...gonna be hard to post anything that'll compete with that. YOU ARE AMAZING!!

jugs

Jamie, do you and Rhiannon want to see a 53-year-old man cry? I warn you, it's NOT PRETTY!

Dear KittenToes,

I've been posting here now and then, narcissist that I am, and then tonight, when I returned you were here looking more beautiful than ever.

How are you? Have you taken more beautiful photos like that and might you ever come to Cali for a party?

Warmest Regards,
Ms. Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com

p.s. you have tempted me to send a photo of my breasts, for now, I shall resist as yours are really so very lovely.

Stephanie, you incredibly beautiful thing, if all of us beg, will you yield to that temptation? I think you might find us all VERY appreciative!

If it helps, I'll grovel!

Last edited:

Totally agree with you here. I just got an offer a few days ago for a bondage shooting, legs spread. I declined. Not my cup of tea! There's a line between erotic and vulgar!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back