• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

KittenToes

Verified
Well, people, it's 4:45 am over here in London and my ler' has just dared me to do this, so here you are: A while back there was a thread that requested photos of ladies' feet. Not too many people posted. So I'm starting a new one- photos of your feet, and other things which are, most likely, also ticklish. Here's a photo of my soles, and another bit of me in the photo as well, to start off.

kittenbotty.jpg

Yes, this is me. And the shirt is the same as the one in my signature pic because the shots were taken during the same photoshoot. Let's keep the boys (poor, unimaginative visually oriented types that they are) happy, ladies. Your turn now!

Thanks to Mimi for the lovely signature!

Last edited:
I had to pound on my chest to get my heart going again...Very cool Kitten toes :woot: :bouncybou :woot: I'd love to tickle your feet

Boy those are some beautiful bare feet! I'd love to tickle them! Just out of curiousity how ticklish are they?? :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Hey check it out, it looks like when you took the dare, you were wearing the exact same thing you were wearing in your sig pic. Wow, what are the chances! :wavingguy

drew70 said:
Hey check it out, it looks like when you took the dare, you were wearing the exact same thing you were wearing in your sig pic. Wow, what are the chances! :wavingguy

Way to discover the same thing she wrote when she made the post drew. Or is it Nancy Drew? :)

Beautiful photo, kitten. Thanks for sharing!

Mitch

MTP Jeff said:
Way to discover the same thing she wrote when she made the post drew. Or is it Nancy Drew? :)
Good point, Jeff. I missed her closing disclaimer. Photoshoot huh? Wow, it sounds almost...well, professional, doesn't it? How cool is that!!

Oh My....!!! :)

Those toes look as though they were MADE for shrimping....!!!

Yummy....!!

It's an ok picture.

I could do without the naked bottom though (But that's because i have a girl) So i would much rather see her bottom then another girls! :smilelove :bunny:

Butterfly wings said:
It's an ok picture.

I could do without the naked bottom though (But that's because i have a girl) So i would much rather see her bottom then another girls! :smilelove :bunny:

Oh, pu-leeeze.

Thanks for the pic, KittenToes, and great sig you made for her there, Mimi. :D

wendynpeter said:
Oh, pu-leeeze.

The Golden Rule

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

reality vs fantasy

A very nice photo by all standards. And it is great that reality blows fantasy out of the water sometimes. Thank you!

drew70 said:
Good point, Jeff. I missed her closing disclaimer. Photoshoot huh? Wow, it sounds almost...well, professional, doesn't it? How cool is that!!

As it happens, NANCY DREW :p , both those photos ARE from a professional modeling shoot I did in December. That's why I said "same photoshoot" instead of just saying "taken the same day". ( ballet doesn't pay that well, so I model a bit on the side) If you want to know what for, I'd be happy to post the link but don't want to be accused of "advertising".

And by the way, ladies, am I going to be the only one flaunting my "feet"? Don't leave me all alone here! Make the boys happy!

Oh yeah...she is barefoot...Wow is that a nice bum...now THAT is the first thing I would tickle...but that is just me... :rolleyes: :)

Your ler, (Jonmath) is a lucky man! (and a true gentleman)...I hope we get to meet you at NEST this year....We would love to see you both...

Welcome KittenToes......

Dear KittenToes,

I love your feet & (bottom) Are you ticklish from the bottom down as well as your feet? BTw, this is a really good shot. Hope you enjoyed taking it!

Kevin

I'd swim across the big pond to get at those. And not even the sharks are gonna stop me. They wouldn't dare!

Lovely pic kitten toes. I too was wondering if your yummy bottom was a frequent tickle target. And Like Ven I hope to see both you and your lucky ler in Philly later this year.

cheers,
Chris

great pics Kitten and i love your pink sweater...

isabeau :bunny:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back