• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF member pictures

darkscar

TMF Master
since there is like 17 pages worth of photos to look, at why dont you split the pics in to male members female member?

One forum seems to do the job for the member pictures quite well. I can see no advantage of splitting the forum into gender specific areas. It's not as if there is a huge volume of new posts there each week.

Myriads

darkscar said:
since there is like 17 pages worth of photos to look, at why dont you split the pics in to male members female member?

The member pics are to let you put a face to a name, as message boards are quite impersonal. If you want pictures of women, just find some yourself.

Edit: And by find some yourself, I mean go on google and search...

If you are looking for someone's face in particular, use the search function. Other than that, just browse through the pages. Using control+F works wonders.

LOL I looked though all of them, It was like 4am when I put my post in; I was sleepy and frustrated at the same time. I needed to go to bed. Shifting though 17 pages was not bad after some sleep.

Easiest way to determine the gals from the guys is to click on 'viewed' column.. invariably the ones with the most viewings are the girl.. for some reason! ;-)

however, at the same time, some times you get pics with lots of views that tend to be guys and the reason for that is cuz they might have a screen name which makes the viewers think they are female so they check it out and im guessin a big chunk of the male ticklers all fall for the same thing, so its not always 100% acurate, however geneder differenciation is. Cuz some people might be just browsing the pics section to see the women on here and vice versa, so instead of making guesses based on evidence thats only 50% accurate, they can easily look at the gender they are searching for.

For those that are searching for a specific gender, its alot easier on the eye to look at the ones that have "M" or "F" next to them, rather than a bunch of numbers.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back