• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish penis

Gelato

Hello, I am new here, as a poster anyway. I enjoy the site. I don't see much on this subject so I am going to run it out there. I am overthetop ticklish on the back of the head of my penis. It is differant than anything else on my body which is generally ticklish. And the more it is tickled the worse it gets.

My wife is not into tickling but she does find this fascinating. She has tied me down a few times and it doesn't last long! She will usually stop when the going gets rough, which is pretty quick. And sometimes I just cave and ask her to stop. Anyway, with a less sympathetic partner I may have died by now, who knows!

Anyone else or a partner with this sensitivity? I haven't seen it discussed in the few times I have been here.

Gotta run, thanks.

Welcome Gelato,

If you use the search function and put in penis you should be able to find some threads in the main tickling forum.

As for me...my manhood and all the area around it is the most ticklish part of my body...

tommytikl said:
Welcome Gelato,

If you use the search function and put in penis you should be able to find some threads in the main tickling forum.

As for me...my manhood and all the area around it is the most ticklish part of my body...

EXACTLY, My wife knows that that is my no.1 weakspot.

I've recently met a new guy and all I can say is he off the scale ticklish there to the point where I am going to have to tie him down :woot:

lol, i don't know what else to say other than it sounds like a fun condition to have.....

Welcome to the forum, Gelato! We're pleased to have you with us!

My fiance suffers from a similar condition, and I do torment him with it once in a while when he is tied and helpless...but usually not too much, as the sensation is unbearable for him, and not completely pleasant!

Mimi ;)

welcome to the forum... and i'm pretty sure i dont have a ticklish penis hehe

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa

isabeau said:
welcome to the forum... and i'm pretty sure i dont have a ticklish penis hehe

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa

ROFL...Do you need me to investigate izzy..just kidding... :couch: :bouncybou :angel:

tommytikl said:
ROFL...Do you need me to investigate izzy..just kidding... :couch: :bouncybou :angel:

hmm give it your best shot lol

isabeau :bubble: :wow:

It's like I always tell my missus... don't tickle my pickle - unless you really mean it! :upsidedow

Think of it like a loaded weapon... if you play with the trigger if might go off!

:imouttahe

reluctant to admitting being ticklish on the penis

I think men are reluctant to admit being ticklish on the penis. I am one of them. I am very ticklish there. I consider it to be a gift. It is an umberlivably pleasurable feeling.

Congrats on your 2nd post,,,,

Gelato said:
Hello, I am new here, as a poster anyway. I enjoy the site. I don't see much on this subject so I am going to run it out there. I am overthetop ticklish on the back of the head of my penis. It is differant than anything else on my body which is generally ticklish. And the more it is tickled the worse it gets.

My wife is not into tickling but she does find this fascinating. She has tied me down a few times and it doesn't last long! She will usually stop when the going gets rough, which is pretty quick. And sometimes I just cave and ask her to stop. Anyway, with a less sympathetic partner I may have died by now, who knows!

Anyone else or a partner with this sensitivity? I haven't seen it discussed in the few times I have been here.

Gotta run, thanks.
sorry i missed the first one :shock: seriously thanks for sharing the experience,,it's what makes this place great!

My new guy, well semi-new we've been out before, is very very similar! It find it fascinating too..hehehe it's very fun to play with. And if I was to tie him down I don't think I could stop the wonderings of my curiosity, even if he did beg me to stop! hehehee

I am very ticklish in that general area as well, and I think most guys are, because it is such a very sensitive area, well welcome to the forum Gelato, hope you have a great time here.

Tick L, I think you are right that quite a few of us guys are really ticklish there but I question if most guys are. I have been very self-conscious about having such a ticklish penis. It was difficult for me but I once asked my urologist about it. He said that men who were circumcised as adults had reported such ticklishness but he had little other information about it. He added that it was a more common situation for men to not be sensitive enough than to be overly sensitive.

My penis is the only ticklish part of my body, but it's more ticklish than anything!

man!

that would be hot to be with someone who had a ticklish penis!!! hehe

that is also one of my most ticklish spots, up there with feet and stomach. if it is ranked on a scale of 1-10, I would have to say it is a 9 or 10

i don't even :woot:have a penis and mine is ticklish..... I want a ticklish wiener to play with now!!!!

I have to agree it is probably my most ticklish spot but i can take it longer then other places.

Welcome! Good intro post! :devil:

My willy is extremely ticklish, for those who desperately wanted to know, one way or the other. You know who you are. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back