• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish penis

Welcome! Good intro post! :devil:

My willy is extremely ticklish, for those who desperately wanted to know, one way or the other. You know who you are. ;)

heh heh.....you said willy... :upsidedow

Now. I have this clit vibrator...

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wc...c~ev!23251||_40151_-1_10201_43123_10001_10201

...which is VERY effective on an unsuspecting knob end. VERY EFFECTIVE. I suggest using the concave attachment. Just make sure your victim is tied securely, because there is the superhuman strength phenomenon to deal with. Loose rope tends to result in the tormentor being catapulted across the room and crashing into the wall. Most undignified.

Welcome to the forum and most men are super ticklish in that region... I know my hubby is and leads to very plesant times afterwards :p

You know, I don't really know if I'm ticklish in that area or not...sounds quite fun and sensational, though. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some experimenting to do. ;)

me too

my "boy bits" as it has been termed here are ungodly ticklish. the most ticklish spots on my body.
i don't remember not being ticklish there.
one great side affect of have a ticklish penis is that it prolongs the inevitable if you get my drift.
steve

When my girlfriend touches it, I laugh hysterically. She'll tie me up and and just play with it. She shows no mercy. When she tickled my balls, along with my penis, I just go insane!

not exactly

I'm not ticklish on my pennis.But suddenly my x girlfriend tickled me on my balls one day and believe me,i just wanted to die after 1 second.

oh, yeah, don't forget about the dynamic duo...with a light touch or feathers/silk and some serious bondage and I will be singing a fine tune!!

I know someone that is a ticklish penis.

When my penis is touched, the last thing in the world that I think of doing is laughing.

Hmmm...I'm fascinated now...

Yes i have a penis and yes its VERY ticklish lol

I totally appreciatre a guy with ticklish balls (who reacts to being tickled there) but this is NEW to me. Can't wait to investigate with my bf...

It's so nice to learn new kinky things... Lea

I totally appreciatre a guy with ticklish balls (who reacts to being tickled there) but this is NEW to me. Can't wait to investigate with my bf...

It's so nice to learn new kinky things... Lea

Lea,i can say one word about that:torture :)

Now. I have this clit vibrator...

http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wc...c~ev!23251||_40151_-1_10201_43123_10001_10201

...which is VERY effective on an unsuspecting knob end. VERY EFFECTIVE. I suggest using the concave attachment. Just make sure your victim is tied securely, because there is the superhuman strength phenomenon to deal with. Loose rope tends to result in the tormentor being catapulted across the room and crashing into the wall. Most undignified.

Wow, I'd definitely love to be put thru a long session with that thing. I love prolonged attention to my knob, esp. a tongue around (& around & around...) the rim and all over and inside the tip. Very ticklish balls too, esp along the seam & undersides. Agony, but pure heaven.

Great topic. Bumping hoping to hear more from the lady 'lers. I've known girls who aren't into 'regular' tickling or bondage at all but were REALLY turned on by this, before, during and after my orgasm. I think even submissive girls get a kick out of it.

Remember folks, a ticklish penis is a lot like a ticklish nose. Tickle it too much, and it may sneeze all over you.

I am very ticklish on my erection. I don't know how my girlfriend fund out but one night she tied me to her bed and she gives me a very slow handjob that makes my penis turn purple and hard a a brick, then she very lightly tickles my erection and it sends me screaming an laughing.
When my erection goes down, she does the whole thing all over a gain. I love it and hate it. She does let me orgasm with a nice handjob while she tickles my testicles and the orgasm is very intense. She really knows how to please me.

WOW for as long as I've been a member here I have NEVER seen this topic on the forum. Well there's always a first time for everything :).

It's funny that this thread just re-surfaced. I was tickled on my penis for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago and it was AMAZING!

My fiance is very ticklish there, but he loves it so I can go for a while. It's a lot of fun.

This thread has been around for awhile.

When you tickle the sexual organs of any person you are sure to get a response.

Being that I'm a girl, I know that I definetly do not have a ticklish penis, lol. But I have known some guys who do, and it is so much fun. It definetly makes things a lot more interesting..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back