• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of Tickling Till Peeing clips at Clips4Sale

relax

you need to cool down different strokes for differtent folks just like i cant stand m/f tickling i think there is nothing more boring to watch a clumsy male with no dexterity or finesse tickle a female BORING!!!! but all these video companies seem to think thats exiciting not to me but different strokes

Three recent additions

Here are three recent additions to the list.

Ashley Fires. Yikes! This girl is smoking hot. I've seen previous clips where she's tickled, and other clips where she's peed, so I thought, how much is it to ask to see both? She turned the request around in a day. Wow! This is an interesting variation on the theme. She is tied upright on a chair in a cute girl next store outfit (skirt and top, legs spread, no panties) and tickled by another girl. The tickling is pretty mild, but Ashley seems to react genuinely. After a few minutes, she pleads that all the tickling has made her need to pee. A bowl is placed in front of her, and she is threatened with more tickling unless she pees. Just so she gets the point, she is tickled some more. Then the tickling stops, and finally, she submits. This isn't a true tickling till she pees clip in the strictest sense of the word, but the tickling is real, the peeing is real, the connection is creative, and you get to see both. Not what I had in mind initially, but it's worth it just to see her, and her site has promised more to come, so I will certainly keep my eyes peeled.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5177

Atwitter Video, Amy Tickle Pantyhose Pee. The title says it all. This is the same Amy from previous tickle clips. The tickling is very mild, again, she's handcuffed to a tickle chair/bondage contraption, but you get to see her topless, and the blue pantyhose reveal just about everything.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2463

Oops, I peed my pants, I'm going to pee, Stop Tickling. The premise of this clip is this. Ashleigh is sleeping fully clothed on a chair, when two angry girlfriends sneak up on her and tickle her. She giggles and pleads. Her tormentors make it clear that they are going to tickle her until she wets her jeans, which she does, as evidenced by a prominent wet spot. Ashleigh has been a regular fixture on other ticking sites, and she obviously has no problem letting go, as evidenced by the title of this store, so I am somewhat surprised that this clip is short, rushed and not altogether overwhelming. I was hoping for more, but the clip is legitimate. http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3728

close but no cigar

once again schop it is not what we want so i have e-mailed her myself maybe if she gets enough e-mails she will do another one, but they just cant get it through there heads that we want to see tickled until they pee, not stop and then they pee duh!!!!!!!!!!

kenny said:
once again schop it is not what we want so i have e-mailed her myself maybe if she gets enough e-mails she will do another one, but they just cant get it through there heads that we want to see tickled until they pee, not stop and then they pee duh!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

They don't have the guts to do it and the gals can't take it to that point!

Agreed, although, I say, let's have some patience. She was very cooool to try and she seems genuinely interested. Can't bag someone for trying.

True.

Another thing that is interesting is that there are more males wanting to see females tickled into peeing than there are evil females wanting to see a male tickled into peeing, let alone actually DOING it.

Yes. Interesting. Guess I can't say I would have a problem with it. Why not? Turnabout's fair play, as they say.

TickledToDeath said:
True.

Another thing that is interesting is that there are more males wanting to see females tickled into peeing than there are evil females wanting to see a male tickled into peeing, let alone actually DOING it.

New Addition

:bouncybou

A new addition to the list from Ashley Fires. http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5177

The premise, simple though it may be, is this. Blonde, sexy and cute as ever, Ashley is chased into a shower stall by an unnamed and unidentified tickler. Why or for what reason, we don't know, but she is wearing a lime green tank top and matching g-string. She is cornered by her assailant, and the tickling proceeds. This is all over tickling - aggressive, invasive and real. Arm pits, upper buddy, abs and later, feet. Ashley is a tiny, slim thing, but curvy and well proportioned, she sports a fantastic dimple - I am not normally into blondes, but she breaks the paradigm - if you happen to be looking for the girl next store who just happens to be a swimsuit model, impossible though that compromise may be, here she is - her laugh is real and her voice is sexy, sultry, unique and sincere. This isn't a true bondage scenario. Strictly speaking, nothing blocks her escape, but her tickler isn't letting her go anywhere. On frequent occassions, she turns sideways, so ass and legs men (like me :) get to see her from both perspectives. At about 1:51, there is a brilliant angle here, where the camera focuses in on her belly button, and the tickler gets her at multiple points of vulnerability. Deceptively, he gives her a small break, and then really gets to it. For you force freaks, she does try to escape, sort of, but he pins her back into the shower stall and goes to work. By the way, it's just a fiberglass shower stall, so nobody gets hurt, but be that as it may, she isn't going anywhere. More tickling, including her trim belly and bikini line and about 30 seconds later, again, her arm pits. Her breathing at this point is deep and heavy, for the reality factor folks. Then, the coup de gras. The tickler aims for her knees and inner thighs, he takes a few shots at her ribs, then her navel, and without adequate warning (darnit), she unleashes a flood of pee. The viewer gets to see the damage at a very, very close, real time angle through her panties and down her legs. "You tickled me so hard, I just pissed myself" she exclaims, playfully mad, but still laughing. This is excellent. I guess it is evident that I enjoyed it, and for 4.99, it is a more than reasonable deal.

Advice to a job well done for a future job even better done: let the audience know that you have to pee, and try to resist the inevitable. Make it clear that the tickling forced the pee. Otherwise, wow. Excellent work.

Some excellent additions

Here are some very good, credible additions to this thread:

Extreme Tickle Torture and Foot Fun, http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2061 "Kelly Gets Tickled Till She Tinkles, I and II." Two separate clips. Part I is one of the very best I have seen of this genre in a very, very long time. Kelly is fit, attractive, and sports a FANTASTIC set of legs. In this clip, she is wearing yellow athletic shorts and a shirt. She is tied upright and tickled furiously by Mandy, a mainstay at this store. The expressions on Kelly's face as she fights off the inevitable are priceless. The teasing and pleading are also very good, and quite prolonged. Kelly betrays her desperation about half way through the clip, and an amused Mandy says something to the effect: "I've never made anybody pee their pants before." She then really goes at it. A 10 minute clip ends with a close-up of Kelly soaking her yellow shorts and some good taunting from Mandy. The only shortcoming in this clip is the bondage, which is hardly credible (Kelly actually escapes at one point, although she is retied.) "Kelly Gets Tickled Till She Tinkles, II" is also excellent, although I liked the first better. In this clip, Kelly is wearing sexy panties and bra, and is tied spread eagle to a bed. The bondage and tickling in this one might actually exceed the first one. There is some crying in this clip, for those of you who dig that sort of thing, and some more very good taunting. The transition to the desperation and wetting in this is a bit abrupt. In the last minute, after a very quick editing cut, a flustered and panicked Kelly (again, GREAT facial expressions) exclaims "I'm gonna pee my pants, I'm gonna pee my pants," and the camera shows you her wet panties and a wet bed, although the damage is not as visible as it could be - if you acquire this, play the last minute slow motion or you might not believe it happened. It does, but you have to look very carefully. At the very end, Kelly is in tears, and Mandy gives her a good natured hard time about her apparent inability to control herself. Aside from a bit of shaky editing at the end of both, these are very well worth it.

J J Fetish Clips, http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3972, "Bad Girl Gets Tickled Till She Pees." This features Jessie of the Fetish Vault. She needs no introduction. In this clip, she is tied face down to a bed, fully nude save for a pair of nylon stockings. There is some great feet tickling in this clip. At the end, we get to see a close-up of her wetting the bed. Some very good taunting, teasing and pleading in this one. This is the THIRD tickle till pee clip that Jessie has done at this store. Kudos to her :) I hope she is able to involve more of her plentiful supply of sexy associates in this theme.

V's Fetish Clips, http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6209. This is a brand new clip store. Vanessa is as hot as they come, and the material at this site is very aggressive. There is an excellent hogtie tickle at this store as well. The tickle till pee clip is actually divided into two clips, "Tickled Vanessa" and
"Vanessa Tickled till she pees." The wetting segment was released first, but takes place second in the sequence. The clips feature Vanessa, very securely tied to a chair, arms behind her, wearing a tiny silk thong. (We get to see her from both front and back.) As the clip starts, she appears to wake up, disoriented, unaware of how she has landed in her predicament. Soon, a male tormenter appears, and begins to tickle her. Very good all-over body tickling ensues for about 7-8 minutes. Her thighs and sides are especially ticklish. Vanessa's voice is muffled by a ball gag, but we can repeatedly hear her cry "Let me out, I have to pee, I have to pee." Her tickler offers her the opportunity to pee right where she sits. When she refuses to comply, he becomes only more determined to make her wet herself. This is obviously deliberate. With about 4 minutes to go, there is an editing transition, and we now get a close up of Vanessa's sexy silk panties. From this point forward, we don't get to see much of the tickling, save for a few moments when the tickler goes to work on her thighs. Eventually, a torrent emerges from her panties, flooding the chair and the floor. The clip ends with a good close up of Vanessa's face, both annoyed and relieved that the torment is over. Vanessa's experessions, especially her eyes, her desperate pleading, the bondage, and the fury of the tickling, are all strong points in this clip, and the transition to the wetting is very credible and convincing. This is a brilliant clip.

close

once again it was a good try by tickle torture and foot fun the bondage could have been alot better, but it was a good try and mandy is totally sexy, at least they tried to do af/f tickling till wetting that is credible But once again it is a m/f tickle till wetting world, it just doesnt do it for me. Hey man check talors site she has a sort of f/m tickle till wetting and jessies also there is a f/f tickle till wetting but with all these pee sites out there where women flood there pants from peeing im surprised nobody has done a tickle till peeing one like that. I have e-mailed numerous female sites and asked them if they would do it all promised to try

Yes...

Jessie tickles Saia till she pees. http://www.clips4sale.com/store/152. Great clip. I wasn't going to steal your thunder, so I left it off the list. This is a 30 minute marathon. The dialogue is brilliantly written. Jessie as a tickler/teaser/taunter is stellar in this clip. There could have been more from Saia: literally and figuratively. More pleading, more desperation, more, well, let's just say we get barely a trickle from her, and that's after an abrupt editing transition. Jessie has tickled Saia at this and other sites dozens of times, and I think they are almost too comfortable with each other. I really dig her, but I don't think there is enough tension for this sort of thing really to work with them. It would be GREAT if Jessie could involve some of her other Fetish Vault associates in this theme. As I said at other points in this thread, many of these women have peed in other contexts, so they're not screen shy and this would just seem to be a natural alliance. Jessie won't respond to my requests for a custom, and I'll just assume there is a very good reason for that and leave it be.

True, slim pickings in this genre, but I actually think it has hasn't been this good in a very long time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back