• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nonconsensual ticklee's

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
I think interviewing nonconsensual videos ticklee's would be great (realtickling;)):D

TicklingIsLife said:
I think interviewing nonconsensual videos ticklee's would be great (realtickling;)):D

Do you mean Toni Summers from "Without Consent" by Real Tickling? I loved her as well.

Re: Re: nonconsensual ticklee's

BigJim said:

Do you mean Toni Summers from "Without Consent" by Real Tickling? I loved her as well.

Any ticklee would be great :)

Re: Re: Re: nonconsensual ticklee's

TicklingIsLife said:

Any ticklee would be great :)

I did actually e-mail Toni Summers from that TC non-con vid and asked her a few questions. She was good enough to reply within 24 hours. Sadly she said she'd been pissed off so much by what Priscilla James did to her that she would never do any work for them again. A case of biting the hand that feeds you I guess.:(

I have a question for you, Big Jim: If she still answers her e-mails, would Toni Summers appear in a tickling video created by ANOTHER producer, say, guiltrip of Nylon Tickling?

She only appeared in that one video, but was actually really ticklish and had a great laugh.

I have a question for you, Big Jim: If she still answers her e-mails, would Toni Summers appear in a tickling video created by ANOTHER producer, say, guiltrip of Nylon Tickling?

She only appeared in that one video, but was actually really ticklish and had a great laugh.

Highly unlikely I would have thought. It's been nine years since she did that one and I seriously doubt if she'd do anything like it again.

One can always hope of course though. I've got my lottery tickets ready to check on Monday morning.

Lol...

What a joke...I don't supposed anyone asked young Toni how she managed to get tied up in several different positions for a non-con video.

LOL...well, at least she's keeping up the PR end for the ole' company.

What a joke...I don't supposed anyone asked young Toni how she managed to get tied up in several different positions for a non-con video.

LOL...well, at least she's keeping up the PR end for the ole' company.

Agreed, I bought that video and the first scene is believable enough but to be tied up in different positions and sell it as non consensual come on. Well she is blonde---no no couldn't be :illogical

My thoughts precisely. However...

I'm used to the acting "skills" usually displayed in tickling videos though and if this was staged (perfectly possible I suppose) then her standard was far above the rest of the bullshit that gluts the market.

The question should also be, was it really non-con & who buys it as such?

I really don't get it.

Had that been me, I'd have brought the damn studio down on that woman's head.

If it's real Non-Con, this "Priscilla" babe belongs in jail, along with anyone who buys this crap knowing or thinking it's nonconsensual.
You buy it, with no disclaimers, you're financing assault.

Assault on tape, possibly, and some wonder why people think fetishists are scumbags.

If there's a *possibility this was really non-con, and it was bought with that assumption,
then some of her customers are.

Last edited:
but instead, "I'm sorry you were put through that,
WHY DON'T YOU SUE THE CRAP OUTTA THE SCHMUCK that assaulted you
since it's ON TAPE as well???"

Had that been me, I'd have brought the damn studio down on that woman's head.

This "Priscilla" babe belongs in jail, along with anyone who buys this crap KNOWING it's REALLY nonconsensual.
Or even just THINKING it is -- You buy it, with no disclaimers, you're financing assault.

There are , to date, two videos that have claimed to be non-kayfabe non-con: Without Consent by Realtickling and Non-Consensual Tickle by Paradise Vision/Tickling Paradise.

The first was a girl tickled by a friend, someone she knew well. If you or I or a random photogprapher who had hired her as a model had done that to her, she probably would have done. Her friend doing it to her... I imagine she'd have been less willing. Certainly unlike the second one she wasn't traumatised or afraid during the experience, although being particularly ticklish, she did "suffer", if you know what I mean. From what I gather from Toni (assuming it was truly her that answered the email) the incident did lead to their friendship failing though.

The second video was entirely different in atmosphere, and unlikely to lead to a police complaint for a much sadder reason. If the plot wasn't kayfabe, then the girl was a prostitute duped into bondage for a sexy video with two of PV's stooges playing a couple. Once she was tied up, the tickling started. This video (which I've seen but don't own) was actually quite awful to watch, because unlike the TC lee, the lee appeared truly afraid for her wellbeing. Being a prostitute however, she would quite possibly have assumed (as many do - albeit very wrongly) that the police wouldn't have helped her, or would even have arrested her, because of her occupation.

I'm curious about what you'd want to know from such a 'lee. How much of an asshole the 'ler was, how she'll never trust him or her again, how they took care of their wounds after she got loose and beat the hell out of them...? Or are you looking for the ridiculous, air-headed girlie response of how torturous it was and how she was soooo ticklish and just couldn't stand it, that kind of thing?

There is the school of thought that asks just how blonde can one girl be...

So you're saying she was genuinely very upset about it, didn't see it coming at all, didn't want any part of it, but was dumb enough to allow them to tie her, untie her, then tie her again in a variety of different positions? Wouldn't she have tried to get away in between scenes or something?

Besides which, I seriously doubt that the Realtickling people were stupid enough to pull such a risky stunt, something that's technically illegal and that could have gotten them into serious trouble. It's simply not worth it.

See, I'm among the people who don't believe that it's a real non-con video. I can accept that she might not have been thrilled about the shoot, but otherwise she was a willing participant who knew what it was about from the start. The "non-consensual" aspect of the video is just part of the plot.

Now, I may be wrong, but if that's the case, what RT did and what Toni allowed them to do doesn't make any sense to me at all.

So you're saying she was genuinely very upset about it, didn't see it coming at all, didn't want any part of it, but was dumb enough to allow them to tie her, untie her, then tie her again in a variety of different positions? Wouldn't she have tried to get away in between scenes or something?

Besides which, I seriously doubt that the Realtickling people were stupid enough to pull such a risky stunt, something that's technically illegal and that could have gotten them into serious trouble. It's simply not worth it.

See, I'm among the people who don't believe that it's a real non-con video. I can accept that she might not have been thrilled about the shoot, but otherwise she was a willing participant who knew what it was about from the start. The "non-consensual" aspect of the video is just part of the plot.

Now, I may be wrong, but if that's the case, what RT did and what Toni allowed them to do doesn't make any sense to me at all.

No, I was actually agreeing with you.

But to discuss it from the Devil's Advocate, "non-kayfabe" POV...

Realtickling wasn't in on the shoot as I've always understood it. The idea was entirely Priscilla's. Brian and Kathy were not (legally) in the picture at all. The video was filmed by Priscilla's boyfriend, Jason. From what I gather she sold the video to TC after Toni signed a release.

As Priscilla is bi (call that an obervational guess on my part) I'd guess she found it quite easy to "network". She let know Toni know about Femfeet (as they were called then) before and suggested the photo shoot. As they were friends, the chances of getting in legal trouble were very slim, not least because that video wasn't even in the same category as PV's.

PV's first non-con vid also looked realistic to me. There is evidence that it was staged, but like RT's effort, the "acting" looked very realistic. Not something that happenes very often, if ever, in tickling videos.

Compare both of them to PV's second one. It contained acting just as shit as most tickling videos that bother to have a plot and the model subsequently appeared in several more scenarios of theirs. Add to this that the scenario as presented made the likliehood of getting away with it far less likely, had it been real.

You may be right Francois, I couldn't say for certain and I'm not a mind-reader. I do know that Toni's and the hooker's acting was exceptional by tickling video standards.

Toni getting away between scenes: Yeah, perhaps she would have done. As presented in the video, it seemed like Priscilla ended both the first two scenes as if it was wind, reel and print.

Heck, perhaps the Tickler in Black/White/Purple/Heliotrope/Mauve will step in here. The video is now nine years old and out of license. There's be nothing to lose from admitting it was kayfabe. Heck x 2, maybe someone who knows her has emailed her and she's reading this limey schmucko's merde and is laughing up her sleeve at me right now. How can the dumbfuck be so gullible?

I'm not saying I definately believe it was real, I'm just saying it looked a better job by far than a lot of videos in the realism department. I'm open to your point of view.

Last edited:
But what are people thinking who buy this as "Non-Con?"

Because you believe it's truly non-consensual? Come on...

If it's packaged as non-con, and bought with that assumption --
the intent is to support assault & torture.

And to enjoy it with that understanding, more disturbingly.

I've said elsewhere repeatedly THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH FANTASIES of course, I DO empathize there,
but there's never an excuse for imposing this, obviously --

If it *isn't really non-consenting, but acting, it's *HIGHLY irresponsible, PROMOTING ABUSE.
There NEEDS to be a disclaimer on this sort of material if it's legitimately & ethically done,
even if it's in small print somewhere, or in some indirect code so as not to totally blow the miserable fantasy.

As it is there's enough reason assume it's real, even if it's "only" the last segment in which a woman who's repeatedly tied up is *truly tortured, when her "friends" figure they'll take advantage,

or if a prostitute was truly abused, she was either not aware she was being taped,
and/or not aware she was facing something she'd find unbearable,
and/OR didn't feel she could complain to the police, but cut her losses.

This issue has come up before, with the other video by "Paradise Vision," and apparently there's some really nasty stuff from another company I won't mention so as not to promote them (though I'm sure I don't need to) who has supposedly taken advantage of third-world women.

And I have come across posted clips which looked too convincing, I really felt sorry for the victim.

The creation, promotion or purchase of this sort of garbage is inexcusable.

As it's been said so often here, the abused usually can't enjoy tickling again. How many guys here have dated women who've been abused like that ---
If this model is one of them, if she was actually abused, it's just another sad "casualty" of some idiot's insensitivity.

Last edited:
Obviously you chose to take one of my sentences out of context.
I stand by it regardless -- IF IT'S PACKAGED AS NON-CON, AND YOU'RE BUYING IT AS SUCH, THE INTENT IS TO SUPPORT ASSAULT AND A FORM OF TORTURE.

Yes, but what if a customer doesn't believe it's non-con, and thus is not "buying it as such"? From his point of view, he's not supporting assault or torture at all, since he thinks it's just part of a scripted plot. I'll grant you, however, that advertising a video as genuinely non-con is a bad idea.

By the way, there's no need to shout.

No, I was actually agreeing with you.

Oh, sorry about that. My bad.

Realtickling wasn't in on the shoot as I've always understood it. The idea was entirely Priscilla's. Brian and Kathy were not (legally) in the picture at all. The video was filmed by Priscilla's boyfriend, Jason. From what I gather she sold the video to TC after Toni signed a release.

Interesting. I admit I wasn't aware of that part of the story. I still don't think it was a good idea to advertise it as non-con, though.

As Priscilla is bi (call that an obervational guess on my part)

Well, I don't know it for a fact, but she did seem to enjoy her work a lot.

As they were friends, the chances of getting in legal trouble were very slim, not least because that video wasn't even in the same category as PV's.

True. Friends do get pissed at each other sometimes, and they usually don't get each other in legal trouble over it. But I don't know why Toni was ok with the video being distributed, and why Femfeet though it was a good idea to buy it and sell it. It still seems too risky to me.

PV's first non-con vid also looked realistic to me. There is evidence that it was staged, but like RT's effort, the "acting" looked very realistic.

I'm skeptical about the video as well. It seems to me that the PV people knew better than to do something so stupid and potentially dangerous. If it were for real, the "hooker" could very well have reported them to the police and potentially made a lot more money by suing them than by signing the release after the shoot. I'm pretty sure the PV people realized that.

That being said, I agree that the acting (if that's what it is) is very convincing, and rather disturbing. Toni doesn't seem nearly as upset or angry as the "hooker", though. But then again, since she's Priscilla's friend (was?), she has less reason to be scared.

Toni getting away between scenes: Yeah, perhaps she would have done. As presented in the video, it seemed like Priscilla ended both the first two scenes as if it was wind, reel and print.

It's just that if she truly were an unwilling participant, the people making the video would have had to do the position changes by force, which seems too extreme to me. I have a hard time believing they did it that way. I may be wrong, but I assume Toni was ok with it. Maybe a tad relunctant because she was very ticklish, I don't know, but I don't think it was done against her will. But that's just my opinon.

I'm not saying I definately believe it was real, I'm just saying it looked a better job by far than a lot of videos in the realism department.

You'll get no argument from me on that one. Even though I don't quite believe it's real, I can understand why some people are so upset about it. It's pretty convincing stuff.

Oh, sorry about that. My bad.

Apology accepted, although I will require $50 by way of an apology. American, not Canadian. :p

Interesting. I admit I wasn't aware of that part of the story. I still don't think it was a good idea to advertise it as non-con, though.

I always imagined she went to Brian and said “I’ve sooooo got this cool idea!” and he backed away going “Fine in principle, but I’m not getting involved until afterward!” Entirely understandable.

Well, I don't know it for a fact, but she did seem to enjoy her work a lot.

Enjoy? Heh heh heh. :devil: That glaze that comes over her eyes when she’s licking between some poor victim’s toes or kneading a hip-bone? That’s the sort of horny trance 45 year olds get when they see the eighteen year old friend of their daughter naked in the shower by accident. On the face of a fat, bald git in his 40’s it would look repulsive (at 29 years old I’m already two out of three  ), but on her face it looked bloody sexy.

True. Friends do get pissed at each other sometimes, and they usually don't get each other in legal trouble over it. But I don't know why Toni was ok with the video being distributed, and why Femfeet though it was a good idea to buy it and sell it. It still seems too risky to me.

Probably something to do with the money she was offered at the time. What was the going rate at the time, $300 or $400 US? Most twenty one year olds would have accepted that if they were broad-minded enough to do a bondage shoot in the first place and what they were getting paid for was already in the past.

I'm skeptical about the video as well. It seems to me that the PV people knew better than to do something so stupid and potentially dangerous. If it were for real, the "hooker" could very well have reported them to the police and potentially made a lot more money by suing them than by signing the release after the shoot. I'm pretty sure the PV people realized that.

Quite possibly, although I doubt she was the brightest bulb in the box.

That being said, I agree that the acting (if that's what it is) is very convincing, and rather disturbing. Toni doesn't seem nearly as upset or angry as the "hooker", though. But then again, since she's Priscilla's friend (was?), she has less reason to be scared.

Aye. The reason the prostitute seemed scared was because she was genuinely scared for what was going to happen afterward too. She may well have been thinking (if it was real) that they were happy enough to do this against her will, why not throw a little rape or murder in for afters?

Yeah, my reaction to seeing the PV one was livid fury. The TC one, although posed as noncom, was more funny than traumatic. Toni only got actually angry briefly in the second scene. In the first she was alternately just laughing and desperate, depending on whether her feet or ribs were getting tickled, and in the third she was just howling.

It's just that if she truly were an unwilling participant, the people making the video would have had to do the position changes by force, which seems too extreme to me. I have a hard time believing they did it that way. I may be wrong, but I assume Toni was ok with it. Maybe a tad reluctant because she was very ticklish, I don't know, but I don't think it was done against her will. But that's just my opinon.

But the way TC’s video was done, I thought it was quite obvious that after the first and second scenes Priscilla hugged her, said “well we’ve done it now, isn’t that cool? Let’s finish the photo shoot we started.” The thing being that Toni was gullible enough to fall for that line twice.

You'll get no argument from me on that one. Even though I don't quite believe it's real, I can understand why some people are so upset about it. It's pretty convincing stuff.

Both of them were. I’ve seen clips of PV’s second effort and it didn’t look even remotely convincing.

Last edited:
Apology accepted, although I will require $50 by way of an apology. American, not Canadian. :p

Hahaha! You sure you want USD? The USD and the CAD are worth more or less the same these days. In fact, for a very short while not long ago, the CAD was worth 1.10 USD before going down again. To think it was only worth 0.62 USD just a few years ago... Good times for a Canadian producer who mostly received USD payments. Now I make so much less on each sale. Sigh....

Enjoy? Heh heh heh. :devil: That glaze that comes over her eyes when she’s licking between some poor victim’s toes or kneading a hip-bone?

Oh yeah.... That's what made her such an awesome tickler.

Probably something to do with the money she was offered at the time. What was the going rate at the time, $300 or $400 US? Most twenty one year olds would have accepted that if they were broad-minded enough to do a bondage shoot in the first place and what they were getting paid for was already in the past.

I guess so. If the shoot was indeed Priscilla's idea, I can see how it wasn't all that risky for FemFeet. Still not sure it was a good idea, though. But it's a nice fantasy, I have to admit.

Quite possibly, although I doubt she was the brightest bulb in the box.

Ouch.

The TC one, although posed as noncom, was more funny than traumatic. Toni only got actually angry briefly in the second scene.

Indeed. That's exactly how I thought it looked like. She didn't seem to be enjoying herself, but otherwise it didn't seem like such a big deal. Just an intense experience, but otherwise nothing overly traumatic. Still, if it truly was non-con, it was a rather nasty thing to do, especially for a commercial video.

In the first she was alternately just laughing and desperate, depending on whether her feet or ribs were getting tickled, and in the third she was just howling.

I wish all my models were such good ticklees (not in a non-con context, though). I'm always amazed at how many seriously ticklish models some producers manage to find. My own models are usually decent enough when it comes to tickling potential, but to be honest, very few are of the same caliber of those I see in many clips from other producers. My personal experience is that people in general aren't all that ticklish, certainly not as much as the content of the tickling forums would lead you to believe. Especially not on the feet. But some other producers seem to have much more positive experiences, having a lot of success finding excellent ticklees. I wonder how they do it. Do they go through a very strict selection process, only accepting a small percentage of candidates? Are they just a lot better at creating an environment that favors ticklishness in the models (what often happens with me is that the models are genuinely very ticklish, but react differently during a shoot because the circumstances are so different from a typical tickle attack in everyday life)? What am I doing wrong? Thing, is, I wish I could be more selective when it comes to practical ticklishness (that is, the reactions in front of the camera during a shoot), but I really don't get many candidates, so I typically have to hire most of the candidates that are decently ticklish, or else I'd run out of material very quickly. It's quite frustrating.

But the way TC’s video was done, I thought it was quite obvious that after the first and second scenes Priscilla hugged her, said “well we’ve done it now, isn’t that cool? Let’s finish the photo shoot we started.” The thing being that Toni was gullible enough to fall for that line twice.

It's pretty sad if she was indeed that gullible, but I suppose it's a possibility. But I still think she was more or less willing at some point of the shoot, at least. Calling it non-con is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

If you don't buy that sh*t this doesn't apply to you.

Yes, but what if a customer doesn't believe it's non-con, and thus is not "buying it as such"? From his point of view, he's not supporting assault or torture at all, since he thinks it's just part of a scripted plot. I'll grant you, however, that advertising a video as genuinely non-con is a bad idea.

By the way, there's no need to shout.

That's precisely why I always include the qualification -- "if."
IF the buyer is POSITIVE it's not real, that's another story.

The fact that this stuff SELLS AS NON-CONSENSUAL material at all
whether it is or not --- and it appears some if not all could actually be ---
is highly disturbing,

Peoples' attentions spans are notoriously short --- If they only pick up a few sentences, let them see the bold print & just get the jist if they want it.

I'm glad you agree that at the very least, even packaging and promoting a valid video as "non-consensual" is wrong.

And thank you for at least commenting that "it was a rather nasty thing to do" if so.

Last edited:
There are , to date, two videos that have claimed to be non-kayfabe non-con: Without Consent by Realtickling and Non-Consensual Tickle by Paradise Vision/Tickling Paradise.

The first was a girl tickled by a friend, someone she knew well. If you or I or a random photogprapher who had hired her as a model had done that to her, she probably would have done. Her friend doing it to her... I imagine she'd have been less willing. Certainly unlike the second one she wasn't traumatised or afraid during the experience, although being particularly ticklish, she did "suffer", if you know what I mean. From what I gather from Toni (assuming it was truly her that answered the email) the incident did lead to their friendship failing though.
Personally I think that one was as fake as any of them. The reason is the premise. We're supposed to believe that Toni let Priscilla tie her not once, but three times in the space of a day, when each time she was nonconsensually tickled to tears.

Once I'd believe. Twice might happen. But three times in one day? I can tell from watching the video that Toni is smart enough to remember to breathe, so I can't believe she's stupid enough to do something like that.

THIS THREAD was a nice pleasant chat about getting the Inside Scoop on someone's misery, which was NOT assumed to be faked, and it's just peachy that some people can treat someone else's apparent torture as amusement to be further examined and expanded upon.

Why do you say "which was NOT assumed to be faked"? Is that mentioned in the thread's title or something? Is it a rule I'm not aware of? Why can't someone make a hypothetical argument from the point of view of a customer who doesn't believe that it's genuine? Actually, it's not really hypothetical at all. I personally don't believe that it's genuine, so chances are pretty good that some people who bought a supposedly non-con video thought as I do. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure other customers did believe it was real, and that's a problem. I also believe that advertising a video as non-con is wrong. I don't understand why you're upset at me and acting like I support non-con videos.

AND that is why I feel the need to "SHOUT.

No, there's never any need to shout. It accomplishes nothing. When you do, you lose your credibility.

If you're not looking for real noncon then obviously my responses do not apply to you.

And shouting does not cause a loss of credibility, it obviously doesn't affect the truth of these statements. It just makes them more noticeable.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back