• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nonconsensual ticklee's

A few things - sorry if I am reviving or beating a dea horse here, but -

First of all, this -

What a joke...I don't supposed anyone asked young Toni how she managed to get tied up in several different positions for a non-con video.

- wins the thread.

Secondly, I firmly believe that there is nothing wrong about having the occasional desire to non-consentually tickle someone. It's crossed all of our minds at some point, even if it was only a playful notion, not a malicious one. However, acting on it, of course, is not only morally incorrect, but illegal and fucking retarded, and that someone who would have TRULY done what this producer claims to have done should be arraigned on multiple charges, including but not limited to battery and sexual assault.

Thirdly, This is an OLD debate, as the clip is what, over a decade old now? I had some opinions on this when I first saw it, but I was a kid back then and have had several experiences that change my thoughts about this. I am now a producer of tickling videos as well, and as such, I find it very, very offensive that the producer would actually try to sell this as a true story. As a producer, I have a certain level of baseline respect for my customers, and on the occasion that I do try to implement a storyline or plot to a video, I make a concerted effort to TRY to assume the good people who spend their hard-earned dollars on my products are intelligent enough to want to be sold a story beyond the written description. I find it disgusting on a professional level that this producer, as old as the video and concept may be, even bothered stressing how "real" and "torturous" this was for the model when he doesn't bother ANY thought whatsoever into the consistency of the video itself. I also cannot comprehend how anyone, at any time, bought the story.

Threads aren't contests.

If a producer doesn't try to sell something as real then from the fantasy aspect the producer isn't trying very hard and is killing his own product with poor marketing.

I think the Non Con one with Priscilla James is pretty unreal, but apparently Big Jim knows some details about it, including his interaction with the ticklee, and he insists it to be true, or true enough. He's never struck me as a liar or a promotoer of any one video company.

The 1st Non Con video from Paradise Vision, I am convinced the woman kenw what she was getting into. That doesn't mean she wasn't really, truly overwhelmed, either. So, 50-50 on that one.

Toni Summers Non-consensual Tickle - Where??

Does anyone know where I can buy this video? Does anyone have a used copy that I could purchse? IF so please pvt msg me.

I think the Non Con one with Priscilla James is pretty unreal, but apparently Big Jim knows some details about it, including his interaction with the ticklee, and he insists it to be true, or true enough. He's never struck me as a liar or a promotoer of any one video company.

The only thing I insist on is that if it is faked, it is one of only two times I have ever seen anything close to good acting from a tickling model. Nothing more. The other was Tickling Paradise's similarly themed effort.

No, I'm not a liar, but I imagine some people consider me to be a gullible dickhead.

My "interaction" with Toni Summers, the lee in RT's "Without Consent", was a single email sent by me to her and a reply received by me from her, circa 2000-02. Those were the days when Realtickling had a member site (which was shut down a long time ago and only had a dozen or fifteen ten to thirty second clips anyway, that looked like a wall made of Lego bricks when set to full screen) and there was an address for most of the models they ever had work for them in their VHS days. (I'm fairly sure it was something like [email protected] or somesuch - femfeet.com being a URL that RT owned in those days).

Did the actual girls see the actual emails? Did Brian and Kathy answer them themselves, in-character? No idea. They were always presented as genuine contact, but then they would be, wouldn't they? No doubt I would be laughed at for suggesting otherwise. Maybe "Toni Summers" was a totally fake name? A "professional alias"?

Toni's sole email to me basically said that she no longer saw Priscilla as she'd moved out of the city (Los Angeles, I assume?) and wouldn't work with her again anyway, as the experience had really pissed her off. (Although unlike the TP video, she didn't appear afraid at ANY time during it, just desperate and annoyed.)

I think, ultimately, non-con is at least part of the construct of every tickling fantasy that is sexual. Maybe it's the desire to dominate, maybe it the desire to submit (depends if you're ler or lee), maybe it's something intangible, but it's there. It's always there.

Of course, there's a line. I for one even in the (in my own mind) legendary To Have And Have Knot, sure it's a non-consensual story (elaborate, scripted, gun fight at the end, what was I thinking), but it's so packaged and produced that it's no different to an actual movie. Of course if it was actually marketed as 'real' footage of a non-consensual tickle torture session...that to me crosses a line both of trading standards (saying it's what it's not) and setting a moral precedent (suppose some sicko somewhere thinks "well if they can do it...")

Just my two cents.

Edgar

Last edited:
Clark K,

I couldn't say I have a problem with the *fantasy of non-consensual tickling ---
although yes, personally I don't enjoy even fantasies in print or video where the 'lee is miserable either (so you do live up to your screenname! :)) --- but I just quit reading or viewing stories or clips which I know involve extreme torture or anything really unpleasant for the (hopefully fictional) 'lee. Some stories have made me feel a bit sickened...

But if it's limited to fantasy, in print or video,
I can't say "that shouldn't exist" since it's (not real), no one's actually tortured (even if the story is really unpleasant...:shock2: and horrifying or disgusting to me...)
& hopefully that's enough for those who relish unhappiness/agony in their fantasies... Until they find someone with the same interest...

1. However, if they act on it in reality, and grab/torture someone unwilling whether or not they tape it and market it ---
THAT poses the problem, that's assault, obviously.

2. And if they do tape & market that REAL non-con and attempt to profit from it --- it should be used as the basis for a warrant for their arrest (and shipment to a 3rd world prison for a few years...) :mad:

The model should obviously be *completely informed, s/he needs to either know JUST how bad this can get, have already experienced it,
and/or have a safeword if s/he's never been tickle-tortured more than a few seconds or minutes, etc...

3. However -- if the producers of these videos are LABELLING this "non-con" -- even if it ISN'T -- they're being really irresponsible --
That's *promoting real assault & the abuse of wo/men in reality --

That's saying, "this is real non-con, I can profit from it, and I'm getting away with it" :neenerneener: And I don't know that there's really/always some way to tell the difference -- Some claim there are obvious markers, but I'm not about to buy that crap to find out -

(Anyone who buys it-- thinking they're buying real non-con abuse-- is therefore a criminal).

Which is why there should be a (true :ermm: ) disclaimer, if not an exit interview, stating those who participated were fully informed, aware & willing THROUGHOUT the film....
even in really tiny print upside-down & backwards...
so as not to interfere with the fantasy --- but "ensure" it's not assault on tape.

Someone wrote, this is why videos involving animals will state --- hopefully TRUTHFULLY ---- that "no animals were harmed in the making of this movie."

I would not want to pay to promote torture, abuse or senseless killing, but I will see a *fictional movie which may involve that, even if I don't like that scene --- At least I'll know I'm not paying or rewarding torture.

In too many words, hope this helps :smilestar

Thank you. Well said. You can have videos which are incredibly sadistic such as 'tickling can be cruel' by tickle abuse for example where she cleaaarlly is done with the tickling but literal non-con is exactly how it was stated

I think the whole discussion here is completely idiotic. If u don't like it, then just don't buy or watch it.

I think the whole discussion here is completely idiotic. If u don't like it, then just don't buy or watch it.

Or if it is illegal (and the things offered here on the TMF aren't; I mean, come on.....) then report it to the FBI cybercrimes division for a pandering charge.

Non Consual tickling is absolutely disgusting....
the fact that people even think about it makes me wanna vomit

Well, they're more likely to, now that you've necro'd this thread after five years. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with thread necro'ing, but I think it's kind of a self-defeating thing to do.

Do you mean Toni Summers from "Without Consent" by Real Tickling? I loved her as well.

Kinda wanna see this but not sure if i do i might start to feel bad for the girl?

Kinda wanna see this but not sure if i do i might start to feel bad for the girl?

As far as I know, there is no digital media of this video anywhere. I've never once seen evidence of such, anyway. Some of Realtickling's earlier stuff they only marketed on a three year license. After it expired, so did their right to sell the footage. My own copy, the first tickling video I ever bought in fact, is on a twenty-plus years old VHS tape.

Last edited:

Right, because all tickling in the world in consensual. Person X tells person Y: I will tickle you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back