• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mickie James gets Trish! (f/f, adult)

primetime

Verified
i know it has been an eternity to my fans since i last wrote a story. i do apologize, but an idea hit me for a story several weeks back and i found some time to write it. ever since Mickie James kissed Trish Stratus, this story idea has been in my head. i hope you enjoy it and feedback always welcomed. also, does anyone want to see my wrestling series come back?

Mickie James sat down by her locker in the women's locker room thinking about her life lately. she thought about how her dream of being a WWE Diva was becoming a reality. but what really made her happy was that she was friends with her idol, WWE Women's Champion, Trish Stratus. but what really made Mickie happy was that her heart always fluttered whenever Trish was around her. she was falling in love with Trish and hoped that one day, Trish would return that love. True, Trish has rebuffed her advances so far, but it was just a matter of time. as Mickie continued to dream about Trish, a surge of jealousy also coursed through her body. Ashley Massaro was also getting Trish's attention and Mickie absolutely couldnt stand Ashley. her eyes seethed with anger! she wanted to prove to Trish that she was a better woman. Mickie needed an opportunity to show Trish just how good she was for her. Mickie's trance was broken, but she was pleasantly surprised as Trish enterted the women's locker room.

"hey Mickie, what's up?" Trish asked. Although Mickie was getting very annoying to her, Trish still thought of her as a friend. she knew Mickie was young and immature, but she figured she could still help her with her career.

"HI TRISH!! I'M DOING GREAT! WHAT ABOUT YOU???!!!" Mickie screamed excitedly, jumping up and down.

"i'm doing fine, Mickie." Trish replied, with a look of "what is wrong with this girl?". Trish still couldnt get used to Mickie's enthusiasm.

"i KNOW Trish! you are SO FINE!!! what's up? what's going on?!!!" Mickie said, still fired up and had love filling her eyes.

"i need your help. i have a big title defense against Victoria tonight and i need to practice. would...you...like to help me?" Trish asked, already knowing the answer and bracing herself.

"help you? WHY TRISH, OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU!!!! anything to help the GREATEST WOMEN'S CHAMPION OF ALL TIME, get better! when do you want to practice?" Mickie asked.

"well, we could go practice right now. there's no one in the arena, so it will be just you and me..." Trish told her.

"LET'S GO!!! Trish, i KNOW you are going to destroy Victoria!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" Mickie shouted and skipped out of the locker room.

Trish simply shook her head and followed Mickie out of the locker room. Trish needed a more experienced wrestler to help her train, so she chose Mickie. Ashley wasnt quite up to speed. Trish knew this practice session should be interesting.

Mickie James ran down the ramp in the empty arena and slid into the ring. she was so excited to help Trish. she looked at the empty seats in the arena and knew that tonight, they were going to be filled with Trish Stratus fans at Monday Night Raw. Mickie looked around and wondered where everyone was. there were no ring technicians, janitors, wrestlers, no one. Trish finally came down the ramp and she noticed that the arena was also eerily empty. Trish knew that most of the crew were on a lunch break and this is how she wanted it. she wanted no one to see her practice for this match. plus, she thought it's only Mickie. things will be okay.

"Trish, where is everybody?" Mickie asked.

"they are on lunch for the next half hour, so we need to get as much in as possible." Trish replied, while stretching.

"so, that means we are completely......alone?" Mickie asked with a sly smile.

"yes, is that a problem?" Trish asked her.

"no...of course not. i LOVE to be alone with you Trish..." Mickie smiled. she looked at Trish stretching and admired her body. Trish was wearing her black wrestling pants, with the tan, laced up boots, with a black top that accentuated her features. Mickie licked her lips as Trish continued to stretch. Mickie wanted to take Trish so badly, she was already getting wet thinking of it. but, she knew she had to focus and help Trish.

Trish finished stretching and approached Mickie. "let's pretend this is an actual match okay. i want you to try and beat me, i need the work okay?" Trish told her.

"no problem Trish! this is SOOOO EXCITING!!!!" Mickie screeched.

Trish smiled as she did admit that sometimes Mickie's enthusiasm was funny. Trish then locked up with Mickie and Mickie countered with a quick arm drag take down. Trish was surprised that Mickie took her down so quickly.

"you okay Trish?" Mickie asked.

"yeah, wow, you are pretty fast." Trish told her.

Mickie had a huge smile on her face from Trish's compliment. she really wanted to impress Trish and hopefully Trish could see how much she loved her and for Trish to return that love. she wanted to show Trish that love in this practice session. the two locked up again and Mickie managed to throw Trish off the ropes and clotheslined the champion. Trish got back to her feet and Mickie nailed her with a dropkick. Mickie was on a roll and stayed one step ahead of Trish. Mickie then scooped Trish up and slammed her across the mat. Trish staggered to her feet and Mickie nailed Trish with a kick to the head. Trish fell to the mat and Mickie covered her. Mickie pretened to count and Trish kicked out. Mickie then waited for Trish to stand up, so she could make her next move.

Trish got to her feet and managed to lean in the corner of the ropes. Trish was surprised that Mickie had her reeling. she saw Mickie approaching her, with her hands outstretched as though she was going to choke her. Trish tried to jump up onto the ropes, but Mickie's hands kept going forward and landed on Trish's breasts. Mickie squeezed each breasts and Trish squealed. Mickie realized what happened and both women began to blush.

"SORRY TRISH!!! SORRY!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO GROPE YOUR BREASTS!!" Mickie apologized.

"it's okay Mickie....accidents happen.. it's okay. let's keep going." Trish told her.

Mickie's excitement had just shot to a whole new level. she couldnt believe that she just touched Trish's breasts. they felt so firm, yet so soft. Mickie's hormones were now in full gear and she couldnt wait to touch Trish again. she saw Trish lunge to her and Mickie executed a drop toe hold and Trish fell to the mat. Mickie jumped on Trish's back and put her in a front headlock. both women then got to their feet and Trish threw Mickie across the ropes. Trish then tried a clothesline, but Mickie ducked, swung her body behind Trish, and managed to put Trish in the abdominal stretch. she jerked back and Trish moaned a bit. Mickie was getting very excited as she had Trish vulnverable.

"my goodness Mickie....you're....you're getting good.." Trish grunted.

Mickie was getting excited again. she had Trish trapped and she looked down and saw Trish's exposed side. it look so appetizing and Mickie was to caress the skin. she ran her fingers across Trish's side and felt a lot of jerking and grunting by the champ. Mickie shook her head and lightly ran her fingers across the side again. this time she heard a little giggle. her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"hehehehe...Mickie, dont do...that." Trish grunted.

Mickie ran her fingers along Trish's side again, then to the ribcage. "Trish, are you...ticklish?" Mickie asked.

Trish's eyes lit up as she hoped Mickie wouldnt tickle her. she ignored the question and tried to find a way out of this hold.

Mickie smiled as Trish didnt answer. Mickie then decided she was going to have some fun with Trish. she then stroked her fingers along Trish's side and across her ribs. Trish couldnt hold it in any longer and a steady stream of giggles flowed from her lips. a rush of adrenaline flowed through Mickie's body as she continued to tickle Trish. she then spider walked her fingers up Trish's side and across the smooth shaven armpits. Trish's legs turned to jelly as the tickling sensation ripped through her nervous system.

"M-M-MICKIE!!!!!! STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA ME!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I-I CANT STTTTAND IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Trish laughed.

Mickie continued to tickle Trish and notice Trish's body becoming limp. "is Trish a ticklish girl!!! yes she is!!! kitchy kitchy koo!!!!" she teased.

Trish could only let her head drop and laugh. she was still trapped in the abdominal stretch and her legs were jelly. she was trapped and now she was being tickled. Mickie let go of the hold and Trish dropped to the canvas like a sack of potatoes. Mickie wanted to continue to tickle Trish. she loved how her body squirmed from being tickled. she put Trish in an armbar, and the hold exposed Trish's side. Mickie then dove her fingers into Trish's ribcage and Trish exploded in laughter. her legs began to kick and laughter continued to pour out of her.

"laugh Trish, laugh for Mickie...you are SO ticklish!! i am going to tickle you forever!!!!" Mickie taunted as her fingers danced across Trish's stomach. Mickie then decided she was going to tickle Trish for the rest of the session. she let go of the armbar and Trish laid on the mat. Mickie then rolled her over onto her back and she sat on Trish's waist. she then put Trish's arms over her head, exposing her armpits and holding both wrists with one hand.

"Mickie...please...what are..you doing?" Trish panted.

"TICKLING YOU!!!!" Mickie laughed as she used her other hand to stroke each armpit. Mickie loved the powerful feeling of making Trish weak like a little school girl and continued to tickle the smooth armpits. the problem was, the shirt was getting in the way. she stopped tickling Trish and removed the t-shirt, leaving Trish in her sports bra.

Trish's eyes popped open as Mickie stripped her of her shirt. "what are you doing? why did you take my shhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"so i can TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE YOU!!!!!!!" Mickie laughed as her fingers danced across the smooth armpits of Trish Stratus. Mickie loved the feeling of her fingertips, stroking across the soft, smooth delicate skin. she also loved the look on Trish's face. her eyes were closed, her mouth was wide open with laughter coming on, and sweat started to glisten on her forehead. Mickie noticed that Trish's legs stopped kicking and she knew Trish was getting weaker and weaker. Mickie gazed at Trish's beautiful face and those soft lips of hers. Mickie started to get caught up in the moment, leaned forward and planted a wet, tongue filled kiss on Trish. Trish's eyes bulged out of her head and couldnt believe Mickie just kissed her.

"MICKIE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Trish screamed.

"kissing you...but i think you need to laugh a little more..." Mickie told her, then used her free hand and circled Trish's belly button. Mickie could feel Trish's belly muscles quiver and shake and a grin formed on Trish's face. Mickie then plunged her finger deep into Trish's navel and Trish exploded in laughter.

"OH GAWD!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!! THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MICKIE PLEASE!!!!HAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Trish begged.

"tickle tickle my sweet Trish..." Mickie cooed at her. Mickie continued to tickle Trish's belly button, then leaned forward and kissed Trish again. this time, she let her tongue probe Trish's mouth, while her finger tickled Trish's belly button. Trish's tongue flipped all over the place from the tickling, but it also touched Mickie's tongue. Mickie stopped kissing Trish and looked towards Trish's chest. she noticed that Trish's nipples grew stiff. a look of sheer joy formed on Mickie's face as she realized Trish must be getting turned on. Mickie decided she was going to take the tickling thing all the way.

Trish was in tickle hell. her body was getting weaker and she felt Mickie's tongue inside her mouth. she didnt want to kiss Mickie, but she did admit to herself that it felt nice. she didnt understand why being tickled was turning her brain into an erotic mush. she did know that she had to get away, otherwise, Mickie might tickle her into something she didnt want to happen, an orgasm.

Mickie then tickled Trish's ribcage hard and Trish exploded in laughter once again. Trish's upperbody rocked side to side and Mickie was staring at Trish's breasts jiggling. Mickie decided it was time to see Trish's chest and stopped her tickling. she then pulled the sports bra off of Trish and Trish tried to cover her chest with her arms.

"uh uh unnnnnh!!! i want to see those breasts of yours...show me or i am going to tickle you!!!" Mickie threatened.

Trish couldnt believe what she was doing. she moved her weakened arms, exposing her breasts to Mickie's lustful eyes. Mickie stared at the breasts in awe, then she began to stroke them. Trish started to giggle again and Mickie flicked her nipples. Trish felt so helpless and so humiliated.

"..Mickie...please....please stop tickling me...." Trish moaned.

"oh no....i am going to tickle you until you are.....MINE!!!" Mickie shouted as she then tickled under Trish's breasts. Mickie enjoyed Trish's body writhing under hers and she could tell that she had Trish's body in one half tickle hell and one half erotic pleasure. Mickie was enjoying watching Trish's breasts jiggling freely under her tickling fingers. she then peered into Trish's eyes. "okay, i'll stop tickling your breasts...but we still have to practice Trish."

Trish felt Mickie get up off of her and tried to catch her breath. she felt the cold arena air carressing her naked skin and she tried to get up. but then she felt Mickie grabbing her ankles and flipping her over onto her stomach. Trish laid her head on the mat and was happy that her breasts were no longer exposed in the open air. she felt Mickie sit on her ass, cross her legs and pull back. Trish moaned in pain.

Mickie had Trish's ankle and continued to pull it towards's her chest, with the other ankle crossed underneath the leg. Mickie then started to unlace Trish's boot. "i wonder what's inside this boot...i want to see if there are some piggies inside..."

Trish moaned and she realized what Mickie was up to. she knew Mickie was going after her feet and prayed she would stop. she felt so weak and so helpless at this point, there was nothing she could do but beg. "please Mickie, dont take my boot off...."

Mickie unlaced the tan boot, then slowly pulled it off. she liked the "popping" sound as Trish's black socked foot came out of the boot. Mickie then took a whiff of Trish's boot and liked the sweet, but somewhat sweaty smell. she laid the boot down next to her and then with her fingers, she slowly began to peel the sock off Trish's leg. the sock then came off Trish's heel and Mickie was delighted to see the pinkish, smooth rounded heel come into view. for weeks, Mickie always wanted to play with Trish's feet, but Trish always turned her down for foot massages. now, she was going to have complete control of Trish's foot. she continued to peel to sock off, exposing Trish's arch, then the meaty ball of the foot, then the meaty toes of Trish. Mickie then looked at the black sock and took a deep sniff of the sock and it smelled like perfume. she then tossed the sock away and looked at Trish's exposed sole. the skin looked so soft and supple. she gently blew on Trish's foot and she felt Trish squirm.

"Mickie....not my feet...please dont touch my feet...." Trish pleaded.

Mickie looked at Trish's wiggling toes and smiled. "what a pretty, soft pink sole you have Trish. i bet it is really TICKLISH!!!!" Mickie laughed as her fingers scraped up and down the soft sole.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!! NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEET!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Trish wailed away and even started to tap the mat.

Mickie heard Trish tapping and laughed. "no tapping for you Trish...your feet are mine!!" she laughed as her fingers traveled up and down the soft sole. Mickie liked the feeling of her fingers sinking into the ticklish flesh and soon made her way to Trish's big toe. she pinched the ticklish digit, then stuck her fingers in between Trish's toes, sending the blond champion into complete hysterics. Mickie enjoyed tracing her finger on the toe pads, then traced along the line where the toes met the ball of the foot.

Trish continued to pound on the mat, but it was no use. the tickling just wouldnt stop. she laid her head on the mat and laughed harder and harder as she felt Mickie's evil fingers trace along the ball of her foot. Trish went into silent laughter as she felt fingernails scribbling wildly in her arch. Trish then went into hysterical laughter, along with some moaning as she felt Mickie's tongue swirling around her big toe.

Mickie James was sucking Trish's big toe as though she found food for the first time in days. she sucked each of Trish's toes really hard, then continued her sole tickling. she went back to sucking the big toe and the toe slipped in and out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound, which only drove Trish even crazier. Mickie then let the toe slip out of her mouth and licked her lips as she stared at the saliva glistening toe. Mickie then let Trish's ankle fall to the mat, then she swtiched legs and began to unlace Trish's other boot. the laces slowly came undone and Mickie was humming to herself. Trish kept whimpering, knowing that her other foot was about to be tickle tortured, but there was nothing she could do. the tickling left her completely weak and now she was under Mickie's mercy.

"i cant wait to suck these toes Trish. i bet they are even more tasty and even more ticklish than the first foot..." Mickie teased. she then managed to get the other boot off and smelled it. she loved the smell of Trish's feet and she hungrily took off the sock. she looked at the newly exposed foot and without hesitation, she attacked the delicate arch. she was rewarded with more laughter and slowly stroked the tip of her fingernail from the rounded pink heel, across the delicate arch, across the meaty ball of the foot and across each toes pad.

Trish could only laugh. she didnt know how this happened, but her she was, WWE Women's Champion, beating to submission because of getting tickled. a red glow formed on her face as she was now thoroughly embarrassed and amazingly, throughly turned on. she was as helpless as a newborn kitten and Mickie James was going to break her spirit. Trish moaned softly as she felt Mickie sucking on her toes again. it was starting to feel real good, but then she started to laugh as Mickie sucked her toes and tickled her foot at the same time. Trish's eyes rolled in the back of her head as the tickling overwhelmed her senses.

Mickie licked each toe, then tickled the sole of the helpless foot once again and she knew she had Trish right where she wanted. now it was time to finish off Trish. she let Trish's foot fall to the mat and she stood up. she saw Trish laying on the mat completely exhausted. she then flipped Trish over onto her back and Mickie stared at the erect nipples again. she then straddled Trish's breasts and felt the hard nipples on her legs. she managed to pin Trish's arms to her sides and her legs held them there. Mickie then looked down at Trish's pants and began to unbutton them. she slowly peeled the pants open, then she pulled the pants down and off of Trish's pelvis, leaving the champion in her thong. she then pulled Trish's legs up towards her and managed to remove Trish's pants and tossed them across the ring.

Trish moaned as she realized her pants were removed, now only her thong kept her from being completely naked. she tried to move her arms, but they were trapped. all she could see if Mickie's rear end and her toes in the air. her face turned red as she felt her thing getting removed, now she was completely exposed. "Mickie......." she moaned.

Mickie stared at Trish's womanhood and almost had an orgasm herself. she loved how smooth the skin looked on the shaven mound. she let Trish's legs drop to the mat again and she then lightly traced her fingers around Trish's inner thighs and Trish began to giggle. Mickie then patted the womanhood and noticed it was getting wet.

"oh Trish, your pussy looks so, so....delicious. is it ticklish too?" Mickie teased. she then began to stroke the "lips" on Trish's mound and Trish started to giggle. "yes you do...you do have a ticklish pussy...."

Trish still couldnt believe what was happening. how did a simple practice sesssion turn into Mickie stripping her naked, tickling her and just having her way with her. trish never felt so helpless before. but hearing Mickie call out her womanhood drove her into a state of tremendous arousal. she let her inhibitions go and wanted Mickie to make her cum.

"tickle tickle tickle...tickle tickle pussy...you're mine today!!" Mickie teased as she continued to tickle the soft area. Mickie was in a trance. she couldnt believe that she got Trish into this position. just from a little tickling. now, she could hear Trish moaning as she stroked her delicate area and Mickie knew Trish wanted an orgasm. "do you want to cum Trish?"

Trish didnt want to admit it to Mickie, but her fingers felt so good and every nerve in her body was on fire. "yes, please...Mickie....i want to cum..." she moaned.

Mickie smiled as she lowered her head and began to taste Trish Stratus, and used her fingers to tickle Trish's inner thighs. she felt Trish's body tremble and knew orgasm was near. Mickie then gave long hard licks and Trish was about to explode when Mickie stopped suddenly.

"Mickie...please..i was close.. please let me cum..." Trish begged.

Mickie smiled. "i want you to admit you love me and i will make you explode..."

Trish didnt know how to reply. she wanted to explode so bad, but she didnt want give Mickie false hope. her body was on fire and she was on the verge, so she didnt care anymore. she would tell Mickie to set her hair on fire if it meant having a huge orgasm. "i...i love you Mickie...." Trish moaned.

"i love you too Trish..." Mickie whispered as her emotions took over her. she finally got Trish to admit her love. Mickie then gave two long, hard licks over Trish's clitoris and Trish exploded. Mickie saw Trish's toes curl into tight fists and her whole body convulsed. Mickie looked up and saw Trish's love honey pouring out of her and she licked it up, savoring the taste. Mickie then got up off of Trish and stared into Trish's eyes.

"i love you Trish...we are going to be so happy together..." Mickie told her, then kissed her once again. Mickie's eyes filled with tears of joy, then she ran out of the ring.

Trish laid on her back for a minute, then slowly got up. she just experienced one of the most powerful orgasms she has ever had and it came from a woman. it came from Mickie James of all people. Trish slowly got up and gathered her clothes. she put her clothes back on and wondered what she was going to do now. she didnt love Mickie James, but she felt she had no choice but to lie to Mickie so she could have her orgasm. Trish knew that it was going to be harder than ever to get rid of Mickie. she walked back up the ramp, fully clothed, but barefoot and headed back to the locker room. she had a lot to think about.

up in the press box, a figure moved in his seat. the chair turned and Vince McMahon had a huge smile on his face as he just witnessed one of the most erotic things ever in pro wrestling. "now THAT was entertainment..."

okay folks, how did you like the story? feedback always welcomed.

Bravo! Excellent story! Now I'll be thinking of this when I watch Trish and Mickey on television tonight. :wub:

fantastic story primetime. always enjoy the erotic nature of the tickling involved. and to answer your question, i myself would love to see more of those sorority stories but any are fine with me

isabeau

Fantastic story!

Great, great writing! I loved it! :rotate:
You just know that evil genius Vince McMahon will concoct a story line to get Trish tickled in front of the cameras on a pay per view! Wanna take a shot at writing that one?
Mastertank1

That would be the first time I will every buy a pay-per-view!

Great story Primetime!!! you never disappoint.

Still though, waiting for part 18 of the nerd series

natural tickler said:
Great story Primetime!!! you never disappoint.

Still though, waiting for part 18 of the nerd series

yes thats the story i meant when i said sorority

isabeau

That was incredible! Primetime, you are my hero! I've never read anything so entertaining before! :wow: :woot: I look forward to seeing another story like this.

great story as always. and who knows, the way they're playing the obsessive "fan" storyline, maybe we'll get to see them play "Misery" and get some bondage in.

Good heavens - now who would write a story about a beautiful young girl like Mickey James being put into bondage and tickled - hehe - damn, where is that trailer.

Well we might see some bondage! I mean a couple of months ago, Trish Stratus was kidnapped and tied up by Melina! Trish was struggling in that rope too! Boy I just want Melinaa to at least tickle Trish under the chin! Well she did sort of make Trish submit into having a match! :bouncybou

lets have more of these two getting tickled

keep it up on these two hot and fantastic looking ones being tickled. i always watch them when their on tv.

Great job. It's nice to know you haven't lost your touch. And, yes, in answer to your question, I would like to see the wrestling series continue, as well as your nerd series and your in the basement series.

You have been away too long and it is good to see something posted by you again. Hopefully, it won't be as long before your next post.

thanks for all the feedback and i am glad that people still enjoy my work. i know it has been forever since i written anything. just to let you fans know, i am working on a book (non-tickling) that i hope to have published. that is taking a lot of my time besides the usual work life thing.

i am in the stages of developing the next part of the "Nerd" series. i dont know when it will come, but it WILL. i want to resume my wrestling series and all the other ones as well like "Behind the Walls" and "The Basement". sooner or later i will write more.

i do want to thank all the fans for their continued support. it is nice to know i have some dedicated fans of my work. believe me, i want to post more stories, but i'm trying to do all these other things. so, be on the lookout for more from me as primetime hasnt retired from writing tickling stories.

o please please let me proofread your novel.... i would love to do it for you.

isabeau

LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yowzer: :devil2: make trish get her revenge an mickie.

WOW!!! I'm a wrestling fan and I have always dreamt that sort of scenerio with Trish and Mickie....I just never thought to put it into a story...keep em coming

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back