• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kidnapped Cop (M/f, adult)

Why thank you sir. Can't believe how long it is since I wrote this!

I started sequels a few times but nothing really panned out.

Whoever bumped this THANK YOU this was just incredible, and if we're really honest every man's fantasy, well done!!!

Oh MY GOD! I cant believe I've never read this story before! it is just awesome! Unbelievable! Thank you for this wonderful experience!

Great job! The part that got me the most was when the tickler teased Jessica with the tickle words as he tickled her!
What a fantastic fantasy story!
I loved reading every bit of this one :-D

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

I can't believe this has been sitting here for over 10 years! Dreams and fantasies are made of this.

This is one of the hottest stories I. Have. Ever. Read! I loved it - Poor Jessica/lucky Jessica. Leon is a dream of a devilish tickler and the dialogue, the detail, the play, the torment, the seduction, the tickling and the sex was just delicious!

I think I need a lie down now and then I'll have to read it again.

I red this story some years ago for the first time. Today, i decided to read it again and have to say: Wow! It is not less hot and exciting
than the first time!

The realistic szenario, the detailed tickling and the slowly undressing. This story is definitely one of the greatest or maybe the greatest masterpeace
of all storys in the history of TMF.

Suikoden, maybe one day you will have enough time and motivation to write a sequel, where Leon is having a "meeting" with another hot woman? Or maybe Leon and Jessica
will meet for a second time? Only you know...

I would look forward to... ;-)

Just read this for the first time and it was so perfect!!

The story hosted a very fluent and well paced unfolding. Is there a part two somewhere?

So...............one question....................in the middle of the story why does the charectors name change???

“Oh…my…God…” Bobby whispered, her quavering voice was as soft as fur.

Then she returns to being jessica.....................Who'd ya steal the story from?

So...............one question....................in the middle of the story why does the charectors name change???

“Oh…my…God…” Bobby whispered, her quavering voice was as soft as fur.

Then she returns to being jessica.....................Who'd ya steal the story from?

Ha, I only just saw this post today so I don't know if you're even still around. Initially I called her Bobbi as I had a visual image like the character Mockingbird from Marvel Comics who was called Bobbi. I changed it to Jessica before I posted though but missed one. Someone pointed it out to me but I never bothered to change it.

FWIW Gabriel Leon was originally going to be Philippe in tribute to BAC's Philippe LaFeet but I ditched that idea too.

Hello I would please LOVE to share this story on my deviantart account and would like to ask your permission to do so? It is a MAGNIFICENT story that I want to share with fellow tickle-philes and will be certainly prefacing it with a "this is not my story" message and giving the credit to you. Is it ok if I do this? Thank you!

I think women that are cops, or military is the cutest thing. Like if it ever gets truly physical, they don't stand a chance. tickling a woman in power is one of the sexiest things.

I've been on this site pretty much since the beginning. IS there a story that is better than this masterpiece? I honestly don't think there is. I can't help but think about this story the morning and day after I read it, every time.

And I often don't even get past the part where he's going to town on her feet tbh lol.

Needs regular bumping!

PLEASE, if there are better stories than this one, or ones that even come close, links please!

I also think that this is the best story on here I have read so far[emoji3526] And as a teacher I give you an A for that suikoden [emoji2]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Every time I read one of your stories, I think “and you like my writing?”

I just wish I’d found this sooner.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back