• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Abduction M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Henry was driving along the road, worried that he was not only lost, but about to run out of gas. As he put on his brights, he noticed a large, bright light ahead. Thinkig it was a sign for a hotel, he slowed down and stopped the car. He felt a rush of cold air on his neck as the door flew open and he was pulled out. Henry began to feel faint as he ws being led into the beam of bright light. He began to feel faint and felt himself starting to fall, except he aws being gently pulled upward into a large ship of some kind. Midway up,Henry fainted.
When he woke up, he felt a cool breeze wash over him. He looked around as saw that he ws naked and strapped down to some kind of metal table. His arms were tied extended over his head and hes bare feet were secred in straps. He looked around further and saw brushes, feathers, probes of all kinds hanging on the wall and on a small table.
Henry began to shiver and closed his eyes, waiting to see what was going to happen to him.
AS he opened his eyes again, he saw a tall man standing over him, his long finger going close to his navel.
As the finger touched his navel, Henry giggled. The man touched the navel again causing Henry to giggle louder. "Stop it! Stop it! It tickles!" Henry blurted out between giggles.
The man smiled and began to speak to him. " I am Renaldo, Chamberlin of the planet known as Serrios Minor. We are a race of explorers with a very particular interest in mind." Henry looked at him, puzzled. "Oh yea. What are you interested in?" Renaldo smiled coyly. "As well as being intergalatic explorers, we amuse ourselves by tickling. We are a race of ticklers so you can understsnd that when my scan showed you as being so ticklish, i had to bring you up into my relm and see for my self."
Henry began to get nervous. "Please.. You have no idea just how ticklish I am! Just the word tickle makes squirmy. Please you don't want to do this."
Renaoldo smiled. "There is something in this for you as well. After I am finished tickling you, You will get a chance to tickle me. I am even more ticklish than you!"
Renolddo took a small probe off the table and circled Henry's navel. Henry began giggling like a school boy and bouncing on the table. Satisfied that Henry's ticklishness was genuine, Renaldo begin lightly tickling Henry's ribs wiht his long nails.Laughter poured out of Henry as he wriggled snd squirmed onthe table. Renaldo went from Henry's ribs to his underarms. Henry squeeled and laughed loudly as he felt those pointd nails on his tender ticklish underarms. Renaldo began to feel laughter buildng up deep in the bowels of his body. He stopped to try to regan his composure, but his ticklish nature was interfering and he hesitated to tickle Henry further. The door opened as another tall alien walked in and up to Renaldo.
"You can't do it ,can you? You can't get through this experatickle can you?"
Renaldo turned and looked at his Captain, his eyes pleading. "My Leige, You know I am hopelessly ticklish! Please do not punish me!" The Captain pressed a button and two more aliens entered the room and took Reanldo by the arms and dragged him out forcibly to the Chamber of laughter. The Chamber was the punishment room for the aliens.
Henry shivered as he was unstrapped and also brought to the Chamber. Once there,he saw Renaldo stripped snd hanging by his wrists from a large metal pole. His wrists were in cuffs and two ticklers were standing next to him. Renaldo pleaded one more time , but to no avail. The Master at arms enterd the Chamber and walked over to Renaldo. "you have been charged with not fulfilling your duty as a Tickler. Therefore you will be punished to the full extend of our laws. No mercy shall be shown." Renaldo closed his eyes and waited for his punishment to begin. The Master walked over to the ticklers and whispered,"He's hyperticklish everywhere so do not spare him or you'll join him!" Henry looked at the master and asked, "Why must I be here?" The Master looked Henry." You must be here becasue there is a tickle link between you. As he is being tickled, you wil also share in his tickling. After all,you are why he is being punished. He coould not tickle you so yu both will get punished!" Henry's naked body was suspended by his wrists on a pole across from Renaldo.
The ticklers began the punshment first tickling Renaldo's ribs. He stretched his body and squeeled with laughter at their touch. Henry's body began to tingle along his ribcage. His eyes grew large and he felt the tingles turn into tickling strokes. His surprise turned into a casacade of giggles. He began wiggling as he hung from the pole. The Ticklers moved from Renaldo's ribs to his underarms. He howled and pleaded for mercy. As the tickler's stroked Renaldo's tender armpits, Henry felt those strokes and giggled harder and began thrashing and pullling at his bindings.

The ticklers extended their strokes to Renldo's belly, hips and bare back. As Renaldo bounced, pleded and laughed hysterically with every touch, Henry also suffered ticklishly. The worst tickling came when Renaldo's feet were tickled repeatedly with stiff feathers and basting brushes. Renaldo's laughter filled the chamber and Henry's just made him giggle even more.

The Captain put up his hand to have the ticklers stop. He walked over to Henry and whispered.. "I know a ticklish secret about you! I know where you're most ticklish!" Henry's eyes were as large as saucers when he felt the Captain's feathers tickling up his inner thighs. REnaldo began giggling and pleading urgently for him to stop. Henry pleaded for mercy. "Please..PLEASE!!! You have no idea how ticklish I am there! No! NO! NO!... not the feather! PLeheeheeheheehehease Stop! It tickles too much!!!" The Captain swirled the feathers over Henry's ticklish crotch making him laugh hysterically and buck nearly orgasmicly. Renaldo's laughter was reaching fever pitch as he felt the tickling feather strokes on his groins and private parts. The Captain ran the feathers over Henry's genitals playfully, making Henry heave and buck rhythmicly. Henry's laughter turned to gibberish and moans as he was neasring climax. Renaldo's body danced on the pole as he felt the tickling over his genitals. Both men reached climax simultaniously and let out a frenzied scream then both bodies hung from thier wrists, exhausted form the tickling and thrashing around. Both men were taken down from the pole and left in the Chamber til they regained thier composure. Henry managed to crawl out into the outer chamber and to the Captain. "Please let me go! You had your fun. Please send me back to Earth." Henry's pleadings fell on deaf ears.

He walked over to Henry and slide his fingers up Henry's ribcage. Henry bit his lip to surpress his urge to giggle. "You cannot go. You are the first human he found that is as ticklish as you. I want to keep you around for ..."experimetation". After all, you did cause me to punish our planet's Chamberlain. Besides... my intern ticklers can lesrn much from practicing their tickle techniques on you!" Henry looked around and thought of his life on Earth. He really didn't have much to go back for. "If I consent to this, what's in it for me?" The Captain smiled and said, "You get to torment Renaldo. He's never been able to follow through as th Chamberlain of Ticklers becasue he is so ticklish. You will be his constant remeinder of this." Henry thought about this awhile. He looked th Captain straight in the eyes and said, "I want more." The Captain looked surprised but asked, "How much more?" Henry walked close to the Captain and slide his hand inside his top coat, startling the Captain. "Surely a man of your position is equally if not more ticklish than a mere Chamberlain! I want to be able to tickle oyu anytime I want to." The Captain smiled and began unbuttoning his uniform coat and stripping. When he was fully naked, he laid across his couch and said, "You're right. I am extremely more ticklish than Renaldo and yuo would enjoy seeing me writh and giggle under your touch! I'm ticklish al "lover, so come... make me laugh!"
Henry knelt down next to the Captain and stroked his firm belly playfully. The Captain laughed like a schoool boy as Henry's nails teased his naked , ticklish skin. Henry wrapped his nails around the Captain's lower sides and firmly tickled all around, making the Captain stretch his body and wriggle to get away from Henry's fngers.
"Are you so very ticklish my Captain?" Henry teased. Then he took a soft brushand showed it to the Captain. "I'm going to tortrue you wiht this burhs... this very tickly brush!" The Captain became playful and showed mock fright at the sight if trh brush. "No.. you wuldn't..? You aren't... No! NO I'm sooo ticklish! Plesae don't..! Plese don't tickle me with that brush!" The Captain smiled nd wiggled his body at Henry. Hen ry began to slowly tikcle down the Captian's inner arms ... The Captian begn giggling and thrashed about as the bristles found their ticklish mark on his skin. His eyes got wide as the brush got closer to his underarms.

"PLease.. PLEASE!! N-not my armpits! It's too ticklish there.. for real! I can't take underarm tickling. I'm am so very ticklish there! Hyperticklish!!!... No! You not going to...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEH!!! Stop! STOP!!" The Captain arched his body as he felt th touch of trh brush bristles on his tenr, hyperticlish underarms. He rolled his body side to side and roured with laughter. Henry giggled as he tickled nd tickled the Captan's armpits.
While Henry was deep into tickling the Captain, he didn't hear the door open. Silent footsteps crept up behind him as teh Captain's persnal tickler, Wihelm waked in. He wasshocked at how teh Captain was thrashing and giggling wildly from Henry's tickling.

Wihelm grabbed Henry's arm causing him to turn around. "Who the hell are you"? Wilhelm looked at him. "I am teh Catain's personal tickler. Aren't yu the prisoner?" The Captain stopped giggling long enough to wink at Wihelm.
"He's very ticklish Wil... You'd like him. He's a good tickle as wellas a good tickler and you know how ticklish YOU are!!" Wilhel looked at Henry, who was getting a it nervous. "I didn't mean to offend or intrude on your territory." Wilhel smiled slyly. "Oh I'll let it slide for now.. if yu surrender tome for tickling." Henry smiled and said , "Sure!" Wilhelm grabbed Henry nd took him to a small room with a table in it. He strapped henry down spread eagled. Henry began to shiver from the coolness of terh room. Wilhel stripped down to his shorts and looked at Henry's perfect body. "Let's see how ticklish you are !" Henry closed his eyes as he felt Wilhelm's nails on terh bottoms of his feet. He imediately began giggling and trying to tpull his feet away. Wilhelm slide is skillful fingertips alng the sides of Henr'y tummyan dbegan slow tickling stroeks wiht his fingers. Henry's laughter turned into silent giggles as he wriggled and thrashed about under the touch of Wilhelm.
And so Henry's tormetn began over and over again

Last edited:
Terrific story, Madam! I always love to see M/M stuff...hope you'll post more!

Wayne

Thank you

thank you. If you ever come to th chat room I'd love to cyber ticke yu. f you're ticklish that is!!!!
Are you.../ :)

Are you tick'lish Wayne ? :tickle:

Ticklishly,
Mistress EvilTickler <<<<----

Great Story, Madam!

I hope you have some more in store for us!

--T

that was very good. there ought to be more stories like this. it was an enjoyable read. i do wish there was a tad more m/m stuff around... thanks

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back